Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 2 days ago by Chris$.

Page 276 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
CSMONEY's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
Plantation, Fl
United States
Member #120326
December 16, 2011
118 Posts
Posted: April 11, 2012, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

CS! went to get the usualy donut had to stop at publix ickd up 8 guy harvey tickts hit ANOTHER SAIL boat for 100 bucks 10 dollars on each prize..told my friend to pick me up 4 wheel of fortune tickets dude came back with 4 money maker tickets and all 4 of hem last i was kinda mad so i told him to go back and get 2 more money makers and 4 wheel of forunes and 2 guy harvey tickets..i hit double 5 dollar money bag symbol on the mo0ney maker ....i hit 10 bucks on 1 of 4 of the wheel of fortune so i lost 10 bucks there... then they guy harveys....scratched the first one and nothing another raflle ticket lol....the next one BOOM number 20 matches 2 times and number 4 matches 2 times under the number 4's there was 20 dollar prizes and under the number 20's were 30 dollar prizes totaling to another 100 dolar hitt guy harvey tickets r FIEJack-in-the-Box

Florida
    United States
    Member #126411
    April 9, 2012
    6 Posts
    Posted: April 11, 2012, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

The $3 monopoly - 1137 appear to be total dog crap, as do the $2 Lucky for Life - 1136. In the past two days I've purchased 12 of each and have won exactly $0. I'm done with both of them. I did win a massive $2 on a Guy Harvey card today, so it's not a total loss.

Plantation, Fl
      United States
      Member #120326
      December 16, 2011
      118 Posts
      Posted: April 11, 2012, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

the monopoly 3 dolar ticket is literaly crap...i went to cop a 20 dolar ticket with my profit got a gold rush tripler 011 i got murkd for 20 bucks it was a loser and so was the 4 guy harveys i picked up im goin bak hopefuly noone pickd up that gold rush triplerWhat?

Florida
        United States
        Member #126411
        April 9, 2012
        6 Posts
        Posted: April 11, 2012, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

I have a question. Whenever you hit a "win all prizes" symbol on any card.....is it always the same prize for each spot?

Plantation, Fl
          United States
          Member #120326
          December 16, 2011
          118 Posts
          Posted: April 11, 2012, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

when u hit that win all symbol its not always the same prize on every spot but it usualy is....went back pickd up that tripler turnd out it was at number 023 someone pickd up like 12 of em lmfao but i still won 20 bucks i was prety happy getting a 20$ LFL and some mo guy harveys

Plantation, Fl
            United States
            Member #120326
            December 16, 2011
            118 Posts
            Posted: April 11, 2012, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

the 20$ LFL murkd me for 20 bucks im getting 30 guy harvey tickets...Coffee

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
              Florida
              United States
              Member #104435
              January 14, 2011
              2244 Posts
              Posted: April 11, 2012, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

$20 Mon 003 - $30

$20 Jubilee 028 - $50

$2 Guy Harvee 010 - $0

$3 Red Hot Crossword 090 - $0

$5 Emerald 8s 012 - $0

Up $30 bucks

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Plantation, Fl
                United States
                Member #120326
                December 16, 2011
                118 Posts
                Posted: April 11, 2012, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

told one of buddys to get me 30 gy harvey tickets dude comes back with 3 gold rush triplers lol...anyways number 020 was a dud...021 won me 20 bucks with a single match and number 022 got me a single match for 40 bucks so i broke even lolBig Grin now i think il go get these guy harvey tickets myself

Florida
                  United States
                  Member #126411
                  April 9, 2012
                  6 Posts
                  Posted: April 12, 2012, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

Had some good luck with the $3 Wild Number Bingo -1121 today. I bought seven of them and won $3 on three of them, $20 on another, and $10. Also got my first palm tree on Guy Harvey, was worth $5.

mrsinful's avatar - gambling problem.jpg
                    South Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #66774
                    November 5, 2008
                    319 Posts
                    Posted: April 12, 2012, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

Yesterday I bought

1 $10.00 ticket and

I hit for $20.00 so I made

$10.00 and ran like hell. Big Smile

Rehab is for quitters.

Stu26's avatar - erebus cross.jpg
                      Florida
                      United States
                      Member #95060
                      August 2, 2010
                      87 Posts
                      Posted: April 12, 2012, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

Funny thing happened to me today at Hess. I asked for two Gold Rush Triplers and the clerk gave me #013 and #011, the only thing I can think of is that she was counting losers or something and set aside #012 for herself. Anyways, it worked out for me because both hit. One for 40 and the other for 20. Bought 4 Lucky 2,500 a week for life tickets in a row and nada AGAIN (lost on four in a row from a machine at Publix the night before). Went back to the same store and got 2 Lucky $20 200,000 a year for life and hit 50 bucks on #030 and 20 bucks on #031. So plus 30 dollars for the day, very happy with that. I think it makes more sense to buy two $20 tickets from the same roll rather then a combination of $1, $2, and $5 Lucky for Life tickets, where hitting a decent amount like 500 or 1000 isn't all that uncommon.

Plantation, Fl
                        United States
                        Member #120326
                        December 16, 2011
                        118 Posts
                        Posted: April 13, 2012, 1:24 am - IP Logged

thinkin about etting like 4 rolls with my friend guy harveys would be 600 each, instead of getting a 20 dolar roll i think it would be better odds to hit a high $$number$$Disapprove but then again u never know ...

mrsinful's avatar - gambling problem.jpg
                          South Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #66774
                          November 5, 2008
                          319 Posts
                          Posted: April 13, 2012, 7:25 am - IP Logged

Funny thing happened to me today at Hess. I asked for two Gold Rush Triplers and the clerk gave me #013 and #011, the only thing I can think of is that she was counting losers or something and set aside #012 for herself. Anyways, it worked out for me because both hit. One for 40 and the other for 20. Bought 4 Lucky 2,500 a week for life tickets in a row and nada AGAIN (lost on four in a row from a machine at Publix the night before). Went back to the same store and got 2 Lucky $20 200,000 a year for life and hit 50 bucks on #030 and 20 bucks on #031. So plus 30 dollars for the day, very happy with that. I think it makes more sense to buy two $20 tickets from the same roll rather then a combination of $1, $2, and $5 Lucky for Life tickets, where hitting a decent amount like 500 or 1000 isn't all that uncommon.

You need to find out who manages that store.

You also need to raise hell to the lottery. At least

call the office and tell them what happened. This has

happened to me in SC and the lottery got really pissed about it.

They don't have a rule about clerks or store owners playing ,

but they cant hold tickets. Trust me you should call them. That is dirty.

Rehab is for quitters.

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #126411
                            April 9, 2012
                            6 Posts
                            Posted: April 13, 2012, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

Interesting that you mention that. Yesterday I too went to Hess and purchased #19 and 20 for Wild Number Bingo. I went to my car to scratch them, and went right back into the store to buy another and was handed #22. Now, someone could have easily walked in and bought #21 while I wasn't looking,  but save for a couple of people pumping gas there wasn't anyone else around. Who knows, but I'm going to stay away from that Hess for awhile.

Miami, Florida
                              United States
                              Member #111795
                              June 2, 2011
                              581 Posts
                              Posted: April 13, 2012, 2:08 pm - IP Logged

You need to find out who manages that store.

You also need to raise hell to the lottery. At least

call the office and tell them what happened. This has

happened to me in SC and the lottery got really pissed about it.

They don't have a rule about clerks or store owners playing ,

but they cant hold tickets. Trust me you should call them. That is dirty.

I have called the Florida Lottery and reported a retailer that sold scratch-offs in non-sequential order.  I was told by the Florida Lottery that there is no rule in place that restricts retailers from selling scratchoffs out of numerical order. They don't have to sell them in order. Unbelievable, I know, but true. To me, it's obvious that something shady is taking place when store owners/clerks are selling games out of order.

On a side note, I'm 2 days now without scratch-offs!!! Woo-Hoo!!!!!   I had to face the facts---I hit for $500 on that Jubilee on Sunday, April 1st  (sorry for not posting the picture yet) but I blew through that money in basically a week. So, I had to realize that even when I hit good winners, I just end up spending it back. Can't say that I won't start playing again--hell, it's taking alot of effort to not get any more, but so far this is 2 days with no scratch offs and the 2 days before today were only one scratcher each day---both lost.

Page 276 of 907