Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 5:17 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13688 replies. Last post 8 hours ago by dkwillis2000.

Page 303 of 913
PrintE-mailLink
Big Stone Gap, VA
United States
Member #108912
April 2, 2011
68 Posts
Posted: May 16, 2012, 1:35 pm - IP Logged

Bought about 10 or so tickets over the past few days and only won my money back on a single 1 ($20)...Sooo, Yep, Im taking a break again from all of the scratchers mess.

Not happy about it

Good luck to everyone else out there. Hopefully you have better luck than Ive had recently

-B

Hey B, I'm with you on this! I look on this board everday because I really take pleasure (and envyCrying) in seeing people win! Yet hear lately it's been a lull and I think the state lotteries are spreading their garbage! Lol! Anyway, I've moved on to the Pick 3. Won $10 on a Pick 3 1-off the other day but really not much better, because picking #'s is even harder. Not quitting but going to slow WAYYY down! Good luck to everyone and fight the fight!

Florence, SC
    United States
    Member #122195
    January 26, 2012
    4 Posts
    Posted: May 16, 2012, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

Hey Madscratch11 and B,

I agree.

I play lottery in SC and have been buying scratch tickets and been getting nothing.  Yesterday brought from a fresh pack of Diamond Millionaire,  #003 won $100, first hundred since buying scratch off.  So went back today brought the rest of the roll, ticket 006-012-nothing, #13 -$15, 014-022-nothing, #021- $15, #022- $10, #023-nothing, #024 & 025 $15 each, the rest of the tickets nothing.  I didn't get half of my money back. This was my first experience buying almost a pack of tickets and it was not a good experience.  Not saying I won't buy another pack but it will be a minute.  Also play Pick 3 & 4 and not much better there either.  I am really thinking about quitting for a while.

Wishing luck to the ones who continue to hit state lotteries in the head.

FLORIDA
      United States
      Member #127998
      May 14, 2012
      404 Posts
      Posted: May 16, 2012, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

For all the Florida Jubliee players out there, took another stab at it today played tickets 11-29, 17 and 25 were $20 winners, Im about done with the Jubilee scam..I know i said that the other day too, but 17 out of 19 tickets being 0, too much for me.

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

lambo1013's avatar - Lamborghini Aventador-LP700-4-Configurator.jpg
        Brooklyn, New York
        United States
        Member #126795
        April 16, 2012
        830 Posts
        Posted: May 16, 2012, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

This is not my ticket. its my friends. buut i sure do wish it was

Cause every setback sets you up for a comeback

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
          The Ville, FL
          United States
          Member #95879
          August 19, 2010
          1708 Posts
          Posted: May 16, 2012, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

Soo awesome! Would love to have one of those! That's a cool mill if they pay over 20 years (which Im assuming they do)

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
            Florida
            United States
            Member #104435
            January 14, 2011
            2244 Posts
            Posted: May 16, 2012, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

Soo awesome! Would love to have one of those! That's a cool mill if they pay over 20 years (which Im assuming they do)

Imagine scratching that sucker and discovering the 3 LIFE symbols. Id pass out Eek

2014 Highest Winner: $500

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
              The Ville, FL
              United States
              Member #95879
              August 19, 2010
              1708 Posts
              Posted: May 16, 2012, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

Hey B, I'm with you on this! I look on this board everday because I really take pleasure (and envyCrying) in seeing people win! Yet hear lately it's been a lull and I think the state lotteries are spreading their garbage! Lol! Anyway, I've moved on to the Pick 3. Won $10 on a Pick 3 1-off the other day but really not much better, because picking #'s is even harder. Not quitting but going to slow WAYYY down! Good luck to everyone and fight the fight!

Man, it has been so bad over here. I've even picked up some tickets on other parts of town and the same thing $0.00. It's been a while since I have had that many losers in a row.

I'm sticking to the online games as well for a while (Fantasy 5, PBall, FL Lottery etc etc). Usually when I take a break from the scratchers, I have a pretty decent come-back.

Florida
                United States
                Member #104435
                January 14, 2011
                2244 Posts
                Posted: May 16, 2012, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

For all the Florida Jubliee players out there, took another stab at it today played tickets 11-29, 17 and 25 were $20 winners, Im about done with the Jubilee scam..I know i said that the other day too, but 17 out of 19 tickets being 0, too much for me.

With Jubilee it seems the rolls are either very bad or very good. Some packs cant even find 1 $100 winner but others ive found 4 or 5 plus $200s

United States
                  United States
                  Member #60097
                  April 5, 2008
                  3974 Posts
                  Posted: May 16, 2012, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations to the winner!  Awesome photo!Party

Big Wins For All!

SE PA
                    United States
                    Member #93582
                    July 3, 2010
                    1872 Posts
                    Posted: May 16, 2012, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

I just sent the state another tell off e-mail. I'm one more step from quitting for good. Got 13 Money Vaults from a new place, 7-11, and $8 back! This is supposedly one of the more winning tickets! The PA Lottery is the worst in the country right now. Very bad organization. I've enjoyed posting with everyone here, but I won't be coming to the board either. After I try the $20 tickets one more time, I'm done with the PA Lottery for a long long time.

United States
                      Member #73005
                      April 2, 2009
                      11 Posts
                      Posted: May 16, 2012, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

Nice hit. I play the ct scratches when i can. I see the emerald green has been hot. Bought some of those 3$ win4lifes and they pay back 5$. wth

Yes that new Emerald & Ruby game is red hot! I won $50 on a 3 ticket Win for Life purchase about 4 weeks before I hit the $500, but the first Win for Life grand prize should go any day now.

I alternate between Mass & Ct depending on what area I'm working at the time which is great since those two States have some of the best games. Another thing I do, besides not spending too much, after I buy the tickets I hold on to them for a week or so before I open them, you get more lasting excitement for your money that way!

For everyone here... remember you don't have to chase a jackpot, there are always going to be new tickets & jackpots to be won no matter how long of a break you take, so have fun but pace yourselves & don't risk what you can't afford to lose...

SE PA
                        United States
                        Member #93582
                        July 3, 2010
                        1872 Posts
                        Posted: May 16, 2012, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

I wish everyone good luck. As I said, I may not be back. That is just because I want nothing to do with PA scratch offs anymore. I don't expect to win every time. But when you always lose, something is really wrong with the tickets and you have to stop.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                          Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #74096
                          May 2, 2009
                          23230 Posts
                          Posted: May 16, 2012, 8:11 pm - IP Logged

I wish everyone good luck. As I said, I may not be back. That is just because I want nothing to do with PA scratch offs anymore. I don't expect to win every time. But when you always lose, something is really wrong with the tickets and you have to stop.

Matt, I'm not sorry to read what you just wrote. In fact it may be the best choice you can make. The acceptance of not being able to win every

time one plays is a good realization in both decisions: to continue playing or quit playing altogether.

The scratch off's are a super money making tool for the state lottery, they use them well. Promises of instant millions or prizes big enough to

be life changing are a draw for a lot of people and the catchphrase: 'It can happen to anyone' is an excellent one to pound into people's heads

and they pound it in deep too.

I respect and admire your ongoing evaluation of whether or not it is sensible to play anymore at all.

You are right. When you don't win and it is no fun playing, it might be time to stop giving them money because there has to be enjoyment

in any activity, especially when money is involved. If the thrill isn't met just by playing, winning enough to be satisfied or having a good time

it might never be met waiting for a big win either. Chances are, it won't come.

Whatever you decide to do Matt, good luck!  Big Smile

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #104435
                            January 14, 2011
                            2244 Posts
                            Posted: May 16, 2012, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

GRT are you kidding me I get 6 matches and they are $5 each ??? Mad

Found a $100 on BDB - after 7 tickets. Plus a couple $30s and $40s. Overall down $10 but would of been nice to hit $100 in the first 3 tickets not 7 !!!

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                              Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #74096
                              May 2, 2009
                              23230 Posts
                              Posted: May 16, 2012, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

GRT are you kidding me I get 6 matches and they are $5 each ??? Mad

Found a $100 on BDB - after 7 tickets. Plus a couple $30s and $40s. Overall down $10 but would of been nice to hit $100 in the first 3 tickets not 7 !!!

James, is that a $20 ticket? That's what they do on our $20 Winner Take All...I don't understand how winning $30 on a $20 is good for anyone but

the lottery. More mind games. Breaking it down to 6 times x 5 is a smack in the face.

Good job on the $100 winnner and I hope some big ones cycle through your area and you're there to snag them. Good luck!

Page 303 of 913