Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 3 days ago by Chris$.

Page 297 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
Florida
United States
Member #104435
January 14, 2011
2244 Posts
Posted: May 1, 2012, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

well i got 1 laff today. I bought 2 of those Heat Wave tickets both losers and immediately a hawk, one of the clerks, swooped in and grabbed the next 8 ! LOL she had customers in line too. unbelievable.....

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #109275
    April 9, 2011
    1495 Posts
    Posted: May 1, 2012, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

well i got 1 laff today. I bought 2 of those Heat Wave tickets both losers and immediately a hawk, one of the clerks, swooped in and grabbed the next 8 ! LOL she had customers in line too. unbelievable.....

Wow. Thats a tad bold. I worked at a grcoery store in lottery. If I ever bought tickets, it was either when I got in line or the store was dead. That's a tad bold to jump in like that and that I would think wouldn't be ethical(but I am sure they will tell you it is store rules, nothing the lottery can do)

Stormiela's avatar - 170px 051Dugtrio.png
      Phoenix, AZ
      United States
      Member #120254
      December 14, 2011
      91 Posts
      Posted: May 1, 2012, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

Got 7 $5 Diamond Crosswords 006-012. ALL LOSERS. Couldn't believe it. I let my sister get the next one and it won... $5. This game is a joke.
      And while I was getting them I was being hawked by a man literally over my shoulder seeing what I was getting. I went to the back and saw him get some for diamonds for himself. I don't care if people get the same scratch offs after me but he was lierally like 1 INCH away from my shoulder. Ugh.
      Decided two could play it that game and got a $10 Money Mania I saw him get. Made me feel better when I got home to see it hit for $100 (ticket 006). So I got my money back plus extra. Taking a break for a while. Even though I won my first $100 on anything in months makes me feel better but I really need a break.

Olney, MD
        United States
        Member #121536
        January 11, 2012
        450 Posts
        Posted: May 1, 2012, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

They don't show on the website the number of the remaining prizes of all amounts?  That's really weird that they only show the top prizes remaining.  Mdlottery.com shows all the prizes remaining on the website although it doesn't show the number of losing tickets remaining.  That's sketchy that it's like that in Florida.

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #109275
          April 9, 2011
          1495 Posts
          Posted: May 1, 2012, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

They don't show on the website the number of the remaining prizes of all amounts?  That's really weird that they only show the top prizes remaining.  Mdlottery.com shows all the prizes remaining on the website although it doesn't show the number of losing tickets remaining.  That's sketchy that it's like that in Florida.

PA only shows top 3 prizes per game remaining. Not bad for the lower games, but does stink on the $20 games. Would be nice to know which ones have that mid tier prizes remaining.

Florida
            United States
            Member #104435
            January 14, 2011
            2244 Posts
            Posted: May 1, 2012, 9:09 pm - IP Logged

Went to the store for some snacks and picked up 3 Jubilees that where lying on the stand already scratched. one of them was a $50 winner ! I have better luck finding money than winning it. got loaded up on Play 4 gonna check em now....

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
              Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #74096
              May 2, 2009
              22943 Posts
              Posted: May 1, 2012, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

Went to the store for some snacks and picked up 3 Jubilees that where lying on the stand already scratched. one of them was a $50 winner ! I have better luck finding money than winning it. got loaded up on Play 4 gonna check em now....

LOL See....what comes around, goes around. That's what they get. I'm sure it was one of the hawks that feverishly rub so they can grab the next ticket out

before anyone else can get ahold of it first. They missed a winner. Good job James!

Florida
                United States
                Member #104435
                January 14, 2011
                2244 Posts
                Posted: May 1, 2012, 9:47 pm - IP Logged

LOL See....what comes around, goes around. That's what they get. I'm sure it was one of the hawks that feverishly rub so they can grab the next ticket out

before anyone else can get ahold of it first. They missed a winner. Good job James!

Thanks. Could very well be it. the ticket was scratched sideways and a complete mess some #s were not even showing. I just check the codes when i pick them up and saw FTY and cashed it. I bet the person thought it was FTW (losing code) and tossed it.

CSMONEY's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
                  Plantation, Fl
                  United States
                  Member #120326
                  December 16, 2011
                  118 Posts
                  Posted: May 2, 2012, 1:19 am - IP Logged

i bought one of those new heat wave tickets today noticed that the numbers go to 40 instead of just 30 atleast i won 5 bucks back ill proly never buy that ticket again lol ... going to get some 20's tomarow

erik83's avatar - Lottery-005.jpg
                    Punta Gorda, Florida
                    United States
                    Member #109194
                    April 7, 2011
                    183 Posts
                    Posted: May 2, 2012, 8:18 am - IP Logged

Went to Murphy USA yesterday to see is "Lucky Debbie" was there, as soon as she heard my voice, She went to the register and asked me "What's it going to be today Erik"

I decided to give the $2 Red Hot Crosswords a try and got 1 $10 Monopoly!

$10 Monopoly 053: $20 4 matches with $5 under it

$2 Red Hot Crossword 013: $0

$2 Red Hot Crossword 014: $40 5 Words with one completed with a Flame symbol "HARDWARE"

I had a weird feeling it was going to be a winner because the first seven letters were as the following "A-U-O-E-I-S-Y"

3/3 on that $10 Monopoly, WOW!

Then I decided to be a Hypocriate by giving the $3 Monopoly's a try!

053: $0

054: $0

055: $0

056: $0

057: $0Mad

Should have listened to my instincts when it asked me to rather buy a $20 BDB, The gut behind me purchased a BDB and came back with a $100 winner (STAR)Angry

PLENTY O' $500 WINNERS-----2 $1,000.00 WINNERS (Billion Dollar Blockbuster) FEBUAURY-12-2011 AND MAY-1-2011!

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #104435
                      January 14, 2011
                      2244 Posts
                      Posted: May 2, 2012, 11:42 am - IP Logged

i bought one of those new heat wave tickets today noticed that the numbers go to 40 instead of just 30 atleast i won 5 bucks back ill proly never buy that ticket again lol ... going to get some 20's tomarow

I revealed a 35 and thought it was a typo. wonder why they changed the #s

Luffy's avatar - Buggy mouth_closed.jpg
                        NC
                        United States
                        Member #123257
                        February 17, 2012
                        19 Posts
                        Posted: May 2, 2012, 2:51 pm - IP Logged

Wow you are so lucky.

You dont even need to buy tickets to be a winner.

Florida
                          United States
                          Member #104435
                          January 14, 2011
                          2244 Posts
                          Posted: May 2, 2012, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

Wow you are so lucky.

You dont even need to buy tickets to be a winner.

Yes I can agree I have always had luck finding things wheter its money, gold chains, cellphones or sunglasses ive found just about anything. Ive now found every prize tier up to $100 Star

CSMONEY's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
                            Plantation, Fl
                            United States
                            Member #120326
                            December 16, 2011
                            118 Posts
                            Posted: May 3, 2012, 2:06 am - IP Logged

i usualy pick up scratch offs too but usualy they are loosers and i just feel like a crackhead picking up scratch offs off the floor or going in trash bins definaly worth it tho obviously thats awsome...  the fact that the numbers go to 40 realy discombobulates me florida always tryn to find a way to scam lol  i pickd up some high rollers today lost 4 in a row that was fun getting some 20s tomarow for surrre ftb gana try to get a symbol on a jubilee

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                              Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #74096
                              May 2, 2009
                              22943 Posts
                              Posted: May 3, 2012, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

I revealed a 35 and thought it was a typo. wonder why they changed the #s

Probably some of that psychological BSgoing on...More numbers to let you see just how close you got with 36, 37, 38, 39, 40.

Same mind games with the 23 32, 13 31, 12 21 stuff they print...got a 21? Make sure it's not a 12...and if it is....it's a dang! moment

designed to make you buy another ticket.

Evil Smile

Page 297 of 907