Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 6 hours ago by Chris$.

Page 298 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
LA CA
United States
Member #118691
November 6, 2011
416 Posts
Posted: May 3, 2012, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

CSM

I have no idea what you just said in this post... However I learned a new word 'discombobulates' today.

SARASOTA, FL
    United States
    Member #95778
    August 17, 2010
    1093 Posts
    Posted: May 3, 2012, 2:55 pm - IP Logged

Went through 26 GRT's from two different rolls - best was a $40 and THREE $20's. That's the worse I've ever heard about or seen.

I think GRT is on it's last leg. Havn't hit a nugget or $500 in a month and went thru a bunch of ticks. I'm done with GRT. Especially since there's no grid showing second tier wins left. Maybe someone out there will get better results than me. I hope so.

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
      The Ville, FL
      United States
      Member #95879
      August 19, 2010
      1708 Posts
      Posted: May 3, 2012, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

Went through 26 GRT's from two different rolls - best was a $40 and THREE $20's. That's the worse I've ever heard about or seen.

I think GRT is on it's last leg. Havn't hit a nugget or $500 in a month and went thru a bunch of ticks. I'm done with GRT. Especially since there's no grid showing second tier wins left. Maybe someone out there will get better results than me. I hope so.

That is exactly how I have felt the entire time GRT has been in my area.

Miami, Florida
        United States
        Member #111795
        June 2, 2011
        581 Posts
        Posted: May 3, 2012, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

That is exactly how I have felt the entire time GRT has been in my area.

I just got a GRT, it was a break-even $20 win on #007. Something told me to go back-to-back and try #008, so I did.   Saw the "coin stack" and thought I may have something good......but nope, $5 prize under that, along with one more matched number for $5 more bucks..... broke even...

Jubilee has SLAUGHTERED me since hitting five hundo a month ago. GRT sucks, too.  BDB makes me furious, LFL doesn't make me too much happier than that......HAHAHA, why can't I quit these things?????

Seriously, especially for BDB---that's the worst for me. I've hit a hundred on that game various times, but NEVER anything more than that. Get excited when I see the dollar signs for the instant win, usually accompanied by one more number match---both worth $10 for another break-even.

And these $25 prizes on the $20 games.......that is absolute horse apples.

Seriously---once I write this and see it in front of me, I kick myself for being addicted to these things!!!!

Miami, Florida
          United States
          Member #111795
          June 2, 2011
          581 Posts
          Posted: May 3, 2012, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

Probably some of that psychological BSgoing on...More numbers to let you see just how close you got with 36, 37, 38, 39, 40.

Same mind games with the 23 32, 13 31, 12 21 stuff they print...got a 21? Make sure it's not a 12...and if it is....it's a dang! moment

designed to make you buy another ticket.

Evil Smile

You hit the nail right on the head, DR....

If there is a 29 and 37 right next to each other in the winning numbers, you can bet that there will be a 39 and 27 right next to each other in the play area.

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
            Florida
            United States
            Member #104435
            January 14, 2011
            2244 Posts
            Posted: May 3, 2012, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

I just got a GRT, it was a break-even $20 win on #007. Something told me to go back-to-back and try #008, so I did.   Saw the "coin stack" and thought I may have something good......but nope, $5 prize under that, along with one more matched number for $5 more bucks..... broke even...

Jubilee has SLAUGHTERED me since hitting five hundo a month ago. GRT sucks, too.  BDB makes me furious, LFL doesn't make me too much happier than that......HAHAHA, why can't I quit these things?????

Seriously, especially for BDB---that's the worst for me. I've hit a hundred on that game various times, but NEVER anything more than that. Get excited when I see the dollar signs for the instant win, usually accompanied by one more number match---both worth $10 for another break-even.

Seriously---once I write this and see it in front of me, I kick myself for being addicted to these things!!!!

I agree man. All the games out now suck. Thats because they have all been reordered/reprinted. Funny how they were all HOT when they first got released and now you have to be the luckiest guy in town to get just a $100 winner. I have not won more than $100 on BDB either and ive played TONS.

Has anyone ever seen more than 1 $$ on BDB ?

2014 Highest Winner: $500

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
              The Ville, FL
              United States
              Member #95879
              August 19, 2010
              1708 Posts
              Posted: May 3, 2012, 4:40 pm - IP Logged

I agree with you it is terrible the past several months. Especially on the new releases.

One thing I have noticed is that in the past, new releases usually had a Top Prize claimed within a couple days or a week. I have been watching this trend for a while.

One thing that caught my eye is when there is a * symbol on a new release indicating "The game has been ordered in multiple shipments or reordered", it seems a Top Prize isn't claimed for a while.

Lets take a look at Jubilee for example. Jubilee has had an  * next to it on the "Top Prizes remaining" web link since the release. It makes ya wonder if the FL Lottery knows which shipment contains a Top Prize and witholds it until they want to release it. This, in a way gets the regular players (us) to continue to play that new release because there hasn't been a Top Prize claimed yet.

Same thing with the ($20) $3 Million Dollar Monopoly. That game has had a * next to it since release date of 3/16/2010 and didn't have a Top Prize claimed until 4 months later on 7/14/2010.

Just something to think about.

Miami, Florida
                United States
                Member #111795
                June 2, 2011
                581 Posts
                Posted: May 3, 2012, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

I agree man. All the games out now suck. Thats because they have all been reordered/reprinted. Funny how they were all HOT when they first got released and now you have to be the luckiest guy in town to get just a $100 winner. I have not won more than $100 on BDB either and ive played TONS.

Has anyone ever seen more than 1 $$ on BDB ?

James,

I think that Eric posted a picture of a thousand dollar winner on BDB...

For me, it's the worst of all of them. I guess the lure is the good odds for hitting the million.

Oyster Bay, New York
                  United States
                  Member #120724
                  December 26, 2011
                  26 Posts
                  Posted: May 3, 2012, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

Nothing new here, just been getting wrecked day after day with break even wins or just losses. Been spending $40-60 every other day and coming back with half or less. I also bought another $10 Set for Life roll and only got back $245 ..

I'm gonna keep playing its just amazing how bad my luck has been. I now just assume I lost all my money when I buy tickets so at least when I hit something decent I'll have some appreciation for it.

erik83's avatar - Lottery-005.jpg
                    Punta Gorda, Florida
                    United States
                    Member #109194
                    April 7, 2011
                    183 Posts
                    Posted: May 3, 2012, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

James,

I think that Eric posted a picture of a thousand dollar winner on BDB...

For me, it's the worst of all of them. I guess the lure is the good odds for hitting the million.

Yes I did, I won it last year on 5/1/11

Those Loteria™ Scratch-Offs are on a Freaking Roll!

Went to Publix today and here are the results

169: $5

170: $25

171: $0

172: $2

174: $2

I decided to purchase 1 more $3 Monopoly Scratch-Off today, I saw 6 $ signs an went to scratch it and it was $1 each for $6Mad

PLENTY O' $500 WINNERS-----2 $1,000.00 WINNERS (Billion Dollar Blockbuster) FEBUAURY-12-2011 AND MAY-1-2011!

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
                      NY
                      United States
                      Member #121961
                      January 21, 2012
                      3157 Posts
                      Posted: May 3, 2012, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

Nothing new here, just been getting wrecked day after day with break even wins or just losses. Been spending $40-60 every other day and coming back with half or less. I also bought another $10 Set for Life roll and only got back $245 ..

I'm gonna keep playing its just amazing how bad my luck has been. I now just assume I lost all my money when I buy tickets so at least when I hit something decent I'll have some appreciation for it.

You're not alone. NY tickets are fn horrible. 50$ is the most i hit in 2 months. 20$ tickets are a 1:11 chance. Can't even win a duffle bag on the second chance. I cry about it too, but keep playing.

Bigheadnick's avatar - badluck
                        Taunton, Ma
                        United States
                        Member #123005
                        February 11, 2012
                        136 Posts
                        Posted: May 4, 2012, 12:47 am - IP Logged

havent hit a winner in 2 days played about $60 in that time too.

Scratchies for the win!

We are in a two-party dictatorship. You want change ? Vote third partyThumbs Up

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                          Florida
                          United States
                          Member #104435
                          January 14, 2011
                          2244 Posts
                          Posted: May 4, 2012, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

Should of went with my instinct and bought a roll of $5 Heat Wave on release day from the gas station. Went in tonight and they had a $500 winner and 3 $100 winners hanging from that same roll. Here is what kills me. $500 was 056. I bought 059 and 058 yesterday. 058 hit for $20 so i stopped. the $100 winners were in the # 040s and 020s. The roll was on 016 so I went ahead and bought all of them. I did get a $100 winner and 2 $25s plus $5 and $10 - $165 back. The whole roll paid over $1,000.......

Then got a roll of GRT and got murdered. $250 back.... bought 20 $10 LFL and just 1 $10 winner...... SADDDDDD Mad

2014 Highest Winner: $500

CSMONEY's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
                            Plantation, Fl
                            United States
                            Member #120326
                            December 16, 2011
                            118 Posts
                            Posted: May 5, 2012, 11:55 am - IP Logged

Went to chevron last night and pickd up 2 GRT"S and 2 jubilees

#023 hit 2 triple stack symbols for 5 bucks on each one totaling 30 bucks seemd like i hit 100 bucks or more for sure l0l but na

#022 hit 4 numbers for 10 bucks each totaling 40 bucks

jubliee number 024 was a 20 dollar winner and 023 was a loser

Went to publix this morning and got the last 5 200 million spectac's 10$ ticket 004-000 scratched 004 and 003 already got back 50 buks got 3 left im feeling 000 is going to be 100+ COMON

CSMONEY's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
                              Plantation, Fl
                              United States
                              Member #120326
                              December 16, 2011
                              118 Posts
                              Posted: May 5, 2012, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

002-000 all losers i broke even gg

Page 298 of 907