Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:43 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13603 replies. Last post 1 day ago by reddog.

Page 346 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
FLORIDA
United States
Member #127998
May 14, 2012
404 Posts
Posted: August 17, 2012, 10:22 am - IP Logged

Went and played the rest of the Jubilee roll this morning, nothing big, all in all it was a descent roll, paid out 520, thats nothing special, but compared to what I have seen in the past 80 out of pocket is not bad for a little entertainment.

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

Douglasville, GA
    United States
    Member #126604
    April 12, 2012
    869 Posts
    Posted: August 17, 2012, 10:43 am - IP Logged

Started my day off at Publix!  Bought a $100 Million Cash Blast $10 ticket and got nothing on 008.  I bought 009 last night and got nothing as well.  I am about to go back and get 007 since the odds are 1 in 3.  I also bought a $2 Some Like It Hot and got the green jalepeno symbol to win all prizes for $20.  Not bad, I just got my money back from those two dudes.

Douglasville, GA
      United States
      Member #126604
      April 12, 2012
      869 Posts
      Posted: August 17, 2012, 11:00 am - IP Logged

Started my day off at Publix!  Bought a $100 Million Cash Blast $10 ticket and got nothing on 008.  I bought 009 last night and got nothing as well.  I am about to go back and get 007 since the odds are 1 in 3.  I also bought a $2 Some Like It Hot and got the green jalepeno symbol to win all prizes for $20.  Not bad, I just got my money back from those two dudes.

Smart move to get the 007.  It only paid $20 but at least I got it and not someone else!  Ended up buying a GA Lottery Black and got nothing.  On to the next store later today after lunch.  I still have my $20 that I started the day with plus.

Douglasville, GA
        United States
        Member #126604
        April 12, 2012
        869 Posts
        Posted: August 17, 2012, 2:15 pm - IP Logged

Lunch excursion was not good.  Started off well but went bad.  Went too one of my other favorite stores and bought 3 $10 GA Lottery Black.  On the third ticket got a GL symbol and ended up winning $100!  Instead of buying a couple and leaving, I knew he had a new book of GA Black in another bin.  Well hoping for a $500 ticket I went in.  Ended up buying 000-008 and only got $15 Bang Head.  I just knew it would be a $100 - $500 winner in that group!  The three places near my job that recently sold $500 winners were all in the first 9 tickets.  I was pissed and ended up buying some other tickets that were losers as well.  I bought a Jumbo Jumbo on the way out and scratched it when I got home.  It is a $25 winner so that helps a little. I am so pissed at my self!  Two $100 winners in the same week should have been enough.  Oh well...maybe next time.  I will be sure to go back and hit that group of tickets.  The winners must be in the back numbers!

Douglasville, GA
          United States
          Member #126604
          April 12, 2012
          869 Posts
          Posted: August 17, 2012, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

Tried to make something happen with that $25 and nothing!  Decent day gone to crap!  Ended up being out $30 today when I was up $70.  I think I will give it a rest until Tuesday.

Florida
            United States
            Member #89791
            April 16, 2010
            13 Posts
            Posted: August 18, 2012, 10:46 am - IP Logged

this thread seem fun so i decide to join lol. i started the day with :

5$ Heat Wave : Loser

2 tickets of 10$ 50X: both losers

lol wat a way to start the day for me

Florida
              United States
              Member #89791
              April 16, 2010
              13 Posts
              Posted: August 18, 2012, 12:57 pm - IP Logged

so i decide to go to Publix n get 2 more 50X tickets

059: 10$

000: loser

is the 50X ticket this bad? im thinking of switching to GRT

down 35$ for the day so far

Florida
                United States
                Member #89791
                April 16, 2010
                13 Posts
                Posted: August 18, 2012, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

go back to the same publix. got 1 50X ticket n 1 GRT

059 50X: 10$

GRT: loser

down 55$ for the day.

SARASOTA, FL
                  United States
                  Member #95778
                  August 17, 2010
                  1093 Posts
                  Posted: August 18, 2012, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

go back to the same publix. got 1 50X ticket n 1 GRT

059 50X: 10$

GRT: loser

down 55$ for the day.

Hey powerball boy - good to see you posting ! If it's any consilation - I went through 100 50X tickets - (20 from 5 different places) two wins at $50 and the most duds I ever saw - couple $10's and I think one or two $15's. I spent the time entering the 100 tickets in the second drawing - didn't win zippo .......... way too much time putting in all those small numbers from each ticket.

Got 5 GRT's earlier - did ok as I must have hit a warm roll - $100 - a $50 and one $20......... all mid #'s.

I havn't played scratchers for a while - getting bummed out on them. My bud won $225K buying one QP Fan5 at Sweetbay about 5 weeks ago.

Odds are big but for one buck you can't get that on a $1 scratcher. I bet if I bought Lotto, PB and Fan5 with all the money I spent on scratchers over the years I have the feeling I might have won a big prize.. ..... think I'll be trying those for a while instead of scratchers.

Olney, MD
                    United States
                    Member #121536
                    January 11, 2012
                    450 Posts
                    Posted: August 18, 2012, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

1 $3 Super Tic-Tac-Toe (#91)- $5

1$1 Mad Money (#90)- $2

1 $3 World Championship Poker (#73)- $5

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                      Florida
                      United States
                      Member #104435
                      January 14, 2011
                      2244 Posts
                      Posted: August 18, 2012, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

Hey powerball boy - good to see you posting ! If it's any consilation - I went through 100 50X tickets - (20 from 5 different places) two wins at $50 and the most duds I ever saw - couple $10's and I think one or two $15's. I spent the time entering the 100 tickets in the second drawing - didn't win zippo .......... way too much time putting in all those small numbers from each ticket.

Got 5 GRT's earlier - did ok as I must have hit a warm roll - $100 - a $50 and one $20......... all mid #'s.

I havn't played scratchers for a while - getting bummed out on them. My bud won $225K buying one QP Fan5 at Sweetbay about 5 weeks ago.

Odds are big but for one buck you can't get that on a $1 scratcher. I bet if I bought Lotto, PB and Fan5 with all the money I spent on scratchers over the years I have the feeling I might have won a big prize.. ..... think I'll be trying those for a while instead of scratchers.

Last time I played Fantasy I bought 80 tickets and did not win a dam thing. have you hit any good ones Ed ?

2014 Highest Winner: $500

SARASOTA, FL
                        United States
                        Member #95778
                        August 17, 2010
                        1093 Posts
                        Posted: August 19, 2012, 7:13 am - IP Logged

Last time I played Fantasy I bought 80 tickets and did not win a dam thing. have you hit any good ones Ed ?

I hear ya James - it's like buying 4 GRT's and getting zip. We might not complain about that - Fan5 as you know is a different concept - as PB and Lotto - you can play for a long time and maybe win a few bucks - but when you hit a big win it might be a lot more than a scratcher. Glad we have all the different games - take a break on some and switch around. I know three people who won big on Fan5 - one guy bought 10 every Friday nite for about a year and hit - the other guy won a nice one but I never found out how many he bought or when - the last guy I mentioned won $225K here about 5 weeks ago on ONE ticket. Last April 2011 a guy I know won $500K on the old GR - with two tickets. You read about people winning huge buying one ticket - first time or whatever - sometimes I think the stories are a bunch of baloney ... but it makes good press. Or does it happen like that ? LIke you said James - right place, right time.

Besides winning a couple $555 on a Fan5 rolldown - I'll let you know when I hit the top prize  ....lol

allowselftowin1's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
                          Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #104582
                          January 17, 2011
                          199 Posts
                          Posted: August 20, 2012, 9:03 am - IP Logged

Had a little better luck on tickets this weekend..Saturday I bought 1 $5 Aces High ticket #5 and had 4 numbers  with $25.00 under each...total win $100....

then I didn't buy anything else..just kept the money..today I bought 1 more Aces high ticket number #36 from the same batch and had an ace symbol and $100 under it...so that is too funny...only bought 2 tickets out of the whole batch two days apart and won $100 twice..in PA that is a miracle.. and for me that is pure luck...

I'm guessing that the aces high tickets must have the $100 winners out right now..

I was surprised that these both came from the same batch..I didn't think that it was from the same batch because usually this store goes through tickets fast..but I checked the numbers on the back and yep..from the same batch..

so either no one likes these tickets or sales are a lot slower...

good luck today everyone...

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #109275
                            April 9, 2011
                            1495 Posts
                            Posted: August 20, 2012, 9:16 am - IP Logged

Had a little better luck on tickets this weekend..Saturday I bought 1 $5 Aces High ticket #5 and had 4 numbers  with $25.00 under each...total win $100....

then I didn't buy anything else..just kept the money..today I bought 1 more Aces high ticket number #36 from the same batch and had an ace symbol and $100 under it...so that is too funny...only bought 2 tickets out of the whole batch two days apart and won $100 twice..in PA that is a miracle.. and for me that is pure luck...

I'm guessing that the aces high tickets must have the $100 winners out right now..

I was surprised that these both came from the same batch..I didn't think that it was from the same batch because usually this store goes through tickets fast..but I checked the numbers on the back and yep..from the same batch..

so either no one likes these tickets or sales are a lot slower...

good luck today everyone...

Congrats on the win. The rest of the pack was probably crap.:) I havent won anything, but I did just go next door to the gas station. He had a $1 Royal Riches ticket for $500 hanging up and a $500 Kings of Cash. Neither of which were mine.lol  I have noticed though his ticket #'s are really close when I stop over. Other people must have been realizing how crappy PA is cause his sales look down from what I can tell. I would go over after a few hours and alot of tickets would be gone. Now it seems like the next ticket will still be there on his $20 games.

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #109275
                              April 9, 2011
                              1495 Posts
                              Posted: August 20, 2012, 9:18 am - IP Logged

Spoke too soon. I got $28 worth of tickets. $2- $100 Cash Frenzy(091) hit $100. Single match with $100 under it.

Page 346 of 907