Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13601 replies. Last post 2 hours ago by Falster.

Page 342 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #74096
May 2, 2009
22859 Posts
Posted: August 8, 2012, 8:09 am - IP Logged

Thanks, dr! It was a single match of number 20 for $100. Frenzy would have been neat, but it was the same win. Hope you are doing well. Which $20 ticket has been best and worst for you? Trying one more and not sure yet which game.

YW Matt!

The best $20 has been the Kings of Cash for winning amounts over $100....I found 2 - ticket numbers 011 and 018 - for $500 each.

I found one and forget the ticket number although I think it was a low (under #10) number...that one had 2 matches for $100

and one match for $50 for $250 total.

This was over a space of about 2 weeks and I was surprised because usually it's the $100 wins on those at 5 x $20 which

is a lot better than any of the $20's out right now that I've been getting...those are usually good for the usual $0 lol or $40

at the most it seems.

The most I've won on Instant Millions lately was $200..that was awhile back and in-between there have been $20 winners, seems

a lot of those are out there too. The bonus boxes, in this area anyway, don't seem to do too well...they're always: Try Again

Winner Take All is smelly lately....more $0's than anything at all. Try catching a WTA number match...darn near impossible.

I think I had just one and that's when it first came out - since then all numbers have been one off or a dyslexic's nightmare..

rub off a 13...get a 31 in the match area ThudGot a 12 in the bonus box? Well, sure enough, there's a 21 in the play area.

According to the website, there are 40 prizes left for $10,000 on the KsofC...that's a low amount vs the ticket printing but 4x more

than the other $20 tickets' remaining prizes for $10,000. There's one out there for 40 people, it would be nice if it was for someone

here!

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

SE PA
    United States
    Member #93582
    July 3, 2010
    1866 Posts
    Posted: August 8, 2012, 11:53 am - IP Logged

YW Matt!

The best $20 has been the Kings of Cash for winning amounts over $100....I found 2 - ticket numbers 011 and 018 - for $500 each.

I found one and forget the ticket number although I think it was a low (under #10) number...that one had 2 matches for $100

and one match for $50 for $250 total.

This was over a space of about 2 weeks and I was surprised because usually it's the $100 wins on those at 5 x $20 which

is a lot better than any of the $20's out right now that I've been getting...those are usually good for the usual $0 lol or $40

at the most it seems.

The most I've won on Instant Millions lately was $200..that was awhile back and in-between there have been $20 winners, seems

a lot of those are out there too. The bonus boxes, in this area anyway, don't seem to do too well...they're always: Try Again

Winner Take All is smelly lately....more $0's than anything at all. Try catching a WTA number match...darn near impossible.

I think I had just one and that's when it first came out - since then all numbers have been one off or a dyslexic's nightmare..

rub off a 13...get a 31 in the match area ThudGot a 12 in the bonus box? Well, sure enough, there's a 21 in the play area.

According to the website, there are 40 prizes left for $10,000 on the KsofC...that's a low amount vs the ticket printing but 4x more

than the other $20 tickets' remaining prizes for $10,000. There's one out there for 40 people, it would be nice if it was for someone

here!

I'll try Kings of Cash then. Since the over $10,000 prizes are almost impossible, I feel the $1,000 to $10,000 prizes are very important. Good luck and thanks again.

United States
      Member #130125
      July 7, 2012
      67 Posts
      Posted: August 8, 2012, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

Saw that new book of lucky times 20 was being opened. Someone bought 000 and lost. I bought 001 and hit 200 on it. 1 number match.  #01 matched for 200. First I've seen of a 1 number match for 200. I left after that knowing that the book is probably dead. In all my experience here in ri I've never ever seen a book that had another big winner in it.

United States
        Member #130125
        July 7, 2012
        67 Posts
        Posted: August 8, 2012, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

Greed got to me today. After I won that 200 I wnet to another store and bought tickets 023 022 021. 021 hit for another 200. 4 numbers matched with 50 each.  Went to grocery store and bought 1 more ticket 007. Won 50. Then I made a huge mistake. Went to one last convenience store who had 2 brand new books. Both started at 000. Bought 000 won 25. Then went to other book and bought 000-001. 001 hit for 25. Fijally I figured I would test my luck and I bought one at st time from each book until I found winner. 006 won 25 dollars from one book and 007 won 20 from another. Lost about 180 at that store. Ten tried the 5 dollar crosswords. Bought out the book from 012-000. Only won 25 total. Still came out a little ahead but I'm kicking myself for chasing the 500 1000 or one of the 20k prize.  Still 47 left of 20k with only 200,000 tickets remaining.

SE PA
          United States
          Member #93582
          July 3, 2010
          1866 Posts
          Posted: August 8, 2012, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

Bad day. Kings of Cash lost on both #010 and #018. Thought one of those numbers would win. Might be time  for another break.

Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #109275
            April 9, 2011
            1495 Posts
            Posted: August 8, 2012, 9:32 pm - IP Logged

Finally got a $100 win.. it took going to Berks County to get it. It was $100 Cash Frenzy, #147. Just bought one at the Exeter Wawa. Had been trying and trying to get $100 on that game. A nice profit for the day even if the Kings of Cash I got with my winnings loses. Spreed a bit on Harley and got $10 on the fourth one I got. Ends that awful streak.

Congrats Matt. When did you buy it? I was there last night around 7:15ish. I have a golf league at Reading Country Club and live within 10 minutes of there.  I got one Instant Millions and hit $25.. Nice win!!!!

SE PA
              United States
              Member #93582
              July 3, 2010
              1866 Posts
              Posted: August 8, 2012, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

Congrats Matt. When did you buy it? I was there last night around 7:15ish. I have a golf league at Reading Country Club and live within 10 minutes of there.  I got one Instant Millions and hit $25.. Nice win!!!!

I was there at 7, so we just missed each other. Is that Wawa usually good?

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #109275
                April 9, 2011
                1495 Posts
                Posted: August 8, 2012, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

I was there at 7, so we just missed each other. Is that Wawa usually good?

Too funny. I left the course at 7:05(I remember looking at the phone when i got in the car), so it was actually even a tad earlier.Actually my receipt shows 7:11.  I can't remember hitting anything there of noteworthy. The Giant up the road is where I got my $1K. I have hit all those places along that stretch and nothing seems good but then again I might be skewed cause I always play more next to work, so I feel I win better there, but I also spend more there.

Bran77's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                  808/253
                  United States
                  Member #129752
                  June 27, 2012
                  2515 Posts
                  Posted: August 9, 2012, 3:59 am - IP Logged

Nice!!!! Party..

I noticed that you scratch the code. Is there a hint on scratchers that tell you its a winning ticket by scratching the bar code area???

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

Miami, Florida
                    United States
                    Member #111795
                    June 2, 2011
                    581 Posts
                    Posted: August 9, 2012, 11:26 am - IP Logged

Nice!!!! Party..

I noticed that you scratch the code. Is there a hint on scratchers that tell you its a winning ticket by scratching the bar code area???

Bran, here in Florida we have to scratch that bar code area for the 3 numbers that have the line over them.  The clerk scans in the bar code on the back of the ticket, then must enter the 3 digit number with the bar over them from that bar code on the front of the ticket.

Chicopee, MA
                      United States
                      Member #131357
                      August 9, 2012
                      11 Posts
                      Posted: August 9, 2012, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

Hey all, I've been lurking on these forums for quite sometime now and have only recently decided to sign-up. Decided to show off my wins over the last 6 months. I play $10 a week on lottery and these are the results I have gotten thus far. Only posting winners of $20 and above.

Wooddrive's avatar - Lottery-046.jpg
                        Delco PA
                        United States
                        Member #80104
                        September 16, 2009
                        194 Posts
                        Posted: August 9, 2012, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

icanu, what is that Void if removed area? what is underneath it, is it really voided? code for retailers to payout, questions, questions, hmmm.

Chicopee, MA
                          United States
                          Member #131357
                          August 9, 2012
                          11 Posts
                          Posted: August 9, 2012, 4:11 pm - IP Logged

When you cash in your winning ticket...they scratch off that area to confirm the winner. There is a code underneath. If you accidentally scratch off that area prior to cashing in the ticket...then you won't get your cash prize.

Bran77's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                            808/253
                            United States
                            Member #129752
                            June 27, 2012
                            2515 Posts
                            Posted: August 10, 2012, 4:57 am - IP Logged

Bran, here in Florida we have to scratch that bar code area for the 3 numbers that have the line over them.  The clerk scans in the bar code on the back of the ticket, then must enter the 3 digit number with the bar over them from that bar code on the front of the ticket.

Thanks OldschoolHits!

Here in WA ST we do somewhat the same thing but we have a actual barcode that you scan then it shows you the prize won. I wish WA St had good scratchers like the ones I see posted from ppl that live in the Florida, Orlando area. A 500$ winner has never been won by myself yet.

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

Mass
                              United States
                              Member #68073
                              December 12, 2008
                              217 Posts
                              Posted: August 10, 2012, 2:49 pm - IP Logged

Hey all, I've been lurking on these forums for quite sometime now and have only recently decided to sign-up. Decided to show off my wins over the last 6 months. I play $10 a week on lottery and these are the results I have gotten thus far. Only posting winners of $20 and above.

Great wins and good to see another Mass player here. Is that $1000 winner your biggest ever? The newer tickets look good but I have most of my luck on the ones that have been around awhile. Recently hit $2000 on a $2 Ace in the Hole ticket. Search my posts and you will find a link to a video of me scratching that ticket (saw the code and knew it was a good one so I taped the reveal). My biggest was $5000 on a $1 ticket a few years ago. Still looking for that million! Good luck and keep posting the winners!

Page 342 of 907