Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 9:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 2 days ago by Chris$.

Page 336 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #109275
April 9, 2011
1495 Posts
Posted: July 30, 2012, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

Thanks. I have noticed the ones after the first couple tickets and before the last couple have done better lately. Maybe now I can try one $20 ticket.

You said you liked Instant Millions yesterday, Maybe thats the one to try,

SE PA
    United States
    Member #93582
    July 3, 2010
    1866 Posts
    Posted: July 30, 2012, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

I was thinking that. I like the $20s that have bonus areas, but it is just a  feeling. Hope our feelings work out.

FLORIDA
      United States
      Member #127998
      May 14, 2012
      404 Posts
      Posted: July 30, 2012, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

FLORIDA
        United States
        Member #127998
        May 14, 2012
        404 Posts
        Posted: July 30, 2012, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

SARASOTA, FL
          United States
          Member #95778
          August 17, 2010
          1093 Posts
          Posted: July 30, 2012, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

GREAT WINS LONE RANGER - PICS ARE A TAD FUZZY BUT READABLE - GOOD GOING !!!!

what was the ticket # on Jubilee ? Where are you in Fl?

Thanks

Clearwater, FL
            United States
            Member #68897
            January 1, 2009
            10 Posts
            Posted: July 30, 2012, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

Sorry that I ticked off a few people yesterday with my harsh comments on scratchoffs. Fact of the matter is, I'm hooked on lottery games just like everyone else that posts here, but it breaks my heart to see stories about people dropping so much cash on a stacked deck. We all must understand that we will never, NEVER beat the lottery- our best hope is to break even, with an occasional small profit.

As far as progressive wagering, this simply means playing a box or straight/box bet on a certain number until it hits, but knowing exactly when to increase the BOXED bet to insure that you get back everything wagered on the number up to that point. It also requires patience and perseverance and yes, a lot of luck. If you get a straight hit- great! But playing this way is designed to feed the addict in us and giving us the occasaional thrill associated with winning.

The Florida Play4 pays $400 on a one dollar boxed bet if there is a double number drawn (1123, 4472, 6632, etc.) You can play a $1 straight/box bet for 200 consecutive draws and still get all of your money back if you hit on draw #200. If you don't hit by draw 200, raise your wager to $1 box/ 50c straight- you can then play 67 draws and break even if you hit on day 67. And so on. And doubles are drawn roughly half the time.

Whatever games you play, don't ever spend more than your budget allows. If you don't have a budget, get one. if you struggle to pay your bills on time , you should think twice about playing lottery games. If you are on public assistance of any sort, you should never play lottery games.

If you're tired of the ups and downs of scratchoffs, try Play4 progressive wagering- it's a good way to cut expenses while staying in the game.

giotonia's avatar - 01 cash-girl-cartoon.gif
              NYC
              United States
              Member #3706
              February 13, 2004
              96 Posts
              Posted: July 30, 2012, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

Nice Party

FLORIDA
                United States
                Member #127998
                May 14, 2012
                404 Posts
                Posted: July 30, 2012, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

The Jubliee ticket was number 27, Im in jacksonville, the mandarin area.  We havent had any of the grand prizes in this area, they all seem to be on the north side of town.  Yeah, sorry about the fuzzy pic, I spend all my extra cash on tickets instead of a new phone:).  I never took a pic of the Emerald 8, 2k ticket.

Miami, Florida
                  United States
                  Member #111795
                  June 2, 2011
                  581 Posts
                  Posted: July 31, 2012, 3:05 pm - IP Logged

LoneRanger, those are saaaawwwweeeet!!!! 

Twice yesterday I thought I hit something big!!! Matched ten numbers on BDB, ended up being a Hundo, got a couple more small wins and losses, then last night got a Jubilee and took it home---got the 10X symbol!!!!!!!  Ended up being a Hundo........BUT, Here's the cool thing:  This morning I had a feeling about this new store, brand new down the road, got a GRT and broke even, went back in and got the next one.....#020----pic below, second time I've hit THE EXACT combination of wins for a $500 win on GRT ticket #020... about 2 months ago I hit the same one---it was ticket #20, it was the 2 coin stacks, and the single matching number was 18. No joke. Pretty cool!!!

FIVE HUNDO!! GRT 7.31.12

FLORIDA
                    United States
                    Member #127998
                    May 14, 2012
                    404 Posts
                    Posted: July 31, 2012, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, and looks like you are doing pretty good yourself, keep it up. Congrats

SARASOTA, FL
                      United States
                      Member #95778
                      August 17, 2010
                      1093 Posts
                      Posted: July 31, 2012, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

LoneRanger, those are saaaawwwweeeet!!!! 

Twice yesterday I thought I hit something big!!! Matched ten numbers on BDB, ended up being a Hundo, got a couple more small wins and losses, then last night got a Jubilee and took it home---got the 10X symbol!!!!!!!  Ended up being a Hundo........BUT, Here's the cool thing:  This morning I had a feeling about this new store, brand new down the road, got a GRT and broke even, went back in and got the next one.....#020----pic below, second time I've hit THE EXACT combination of wins for a $500 win on GRT ticket #020... about 2 months ago I hit the same one---it was ticket #20, it was the 2 coin stacks, and the single matching number was 18. No joke. Pretty cool!!!

FIVE HUNDO!! GRT 7.31.12

OldSchool - you're breaking my back - GREAT HIT on GRT - havn't seen one for a while - that #20 is yours to keep ! How were the BDB's to scratch ? Was the color under your numbers lighter than the dull gray ??

Thanks too to play4shekels - nice job putting up the play 4 system - think I'll try it out !!

Let's get some more good wins on here !!!

FLORIDA
                        United States
                        Member #127998
                        May 14, 2012
                        404 Posts
                        Posted: July 31, 2012, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

After getting worked today for about 300 on GRT and Jubliees, I picked up one heat wave, this is what the result was.  Needless to say I was shocked, but pleased. Double $500, Ill take it. 

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
                          The Ville, FL
                          United States
                          Member #95879
                          August 19, 2010
                          1708 Posts
                          Posted: August 1, 2012, 9:41 am - IP Logged

Love seeing these wins! Keep it up guys/gals & a big congrats to all of you!

SE PA
                            United States
                            Member #93582
                            July 3, 2010
                            1866 Posts
                            Posted: August 1, 2012, 10:22 am - IP Logged

That Instant Millions I got won $40 on #016. Of 5 $5 tickets, only one won for $10, but still a small profit again. No play today as I believe that playing everyday, the odds will catch up.

That $10 win was from the same Harley roll that had the $50. 2 wins out of 3 from that roll as I bought 2 from it yesterday.

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #109275
                              April 9, 2011
                              1495 Posts
                              Posted: August 1, 2012, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

That Instant Millions I got won $40 on #016. Of 5 $5 tickets, only one won for $10, but still a small profit again. No play today as I believe that playing everyday, the odds will catch up.

That $10 win was from the same Harley roll that had the $50. 2 wins out of 3 from that roll as I bought 2 from it yesterday.

Congrats Matt. Had a weird day. Started with $45. Decided on a Kings of Cash(guy told me 1st 2 lost) and then 25-$1 Spin tickets. I never get $1 so I thought I would change it up. They were in bin 25. well I only played the $1 tickets and hit $28. Then played 14-$2 24K tickets. They were in bin 14. They only paid $6, but the Kings of Cash paid $30, so I took the $36 and got 18 more 24K tickets. They returned $48. Feels weird playing $1/$2 tickets in bulk.lol

Page 336 of 907