Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13601 replies. Last post 2 hours ago by Falster.

Page 339 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
SARASOTA, FL
United States
Member #95778
August 17, 2010
1089 Posts
Posted: August 2, 2012, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

FLORIDA
    United States
    Member #127998
    May 14, 2012
    404 Posts
    Posted: August 2, 2012, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

Holy crap, you are on fire.

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
      Mcminnville, Oregon
      United States
      Member #3013
      December 13, 2003
      3046 Posts
      Posted: August 2, 2012, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

You are on fire Skeptic!  Keep it going!-weshar75

US Flag

giotonia's avatar - 01 cash-girl-cartoon.gif
        NYC
        United States
        Member #3706
        February 13, 2004
        96 Posts
        Posted: August 2, 2012, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

Wtg Skeptic. You're on a winning streak

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #109275
          April 9, 2011
          1495 Posts
          Posted: August 3, 2012, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

Nice to know my medical leave didnt change my luck. Guy had fresh rolls out today, so I got 000 and it hit $20. went back to cash it and he told me the next one was $1000.. Back to being the ticket before or after me hits big. Just another typical day for me.lol

Olney, MD
            United States
            Member #121536
            January 11, 2012
            450 Posts
            Posted: August 3, 2012, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

You never know man.  I was at a store and they were talking about a $10 ticket that was a 10k winner and had it on the wall with a note stapled to it saying "$10,000 winner."  I looked under the note and it had 1 symbol match for $10.  I think some places use less than honest strategies to encourage people to spend more money on tickets.

SARASOTA, FL
              United States
              Member #95778
              August 17, 2010
              1089 Posts
              Posted: August 3, 2012, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

Found the last GRT roll at Publix that was delivered last Friday - they were all hot. Got $500 (10 $50-'s) on #029 - total take was $980. I'm done with tickets for a while - might take about 5 weeks for some hot rolls to show up again.

Pic posted below -

Good Luck Guys!

SARASOTA, FL
                United States
                Member #95778
                August 17, 2010
                1089 Posts
                Posted: August 3, 2012, 3:53 pm - IP Logged

allowselftowin1's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
                  Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #104582
                  January 17, 2011
                  199 Posts
                  Posted: August 3, 2012, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

Nice to know my medical leave didnt change my luck. Guy had fresh rolls out today, so I got 000 and it hit $20. went back to cash it and he told me the next one was $1000.. Back to being the ticket before or after me hits big. Just another typical day for me.lol

Don't that stink omiller..been there, done that ..haven't been playing much and when I do only win small amounts..nothing to brag about..the most was $50 on solid gold..but like I said only buy 1 ticket here and there...guess I just came to the realization, that it only takes one ticket and if it is meant to be it will be meant to be..I'm not chasing them like I used to...i just end up in the hole when I do that...you never know though..could be that next ticket..LOL

Good to see a somewhat good return on your roll buy omiller..

WTG skeptic and everyone else that is winning..I will never see a ticket as hot as that one as you see in FL.. PA's are very very few and far between...i'm talking years to ever see another $500 ticket..LOL

Good Luck everyone..happy scratching..

FLORIDA
                    United States
                    Member #127998
                    May 14, 2012
                    404 Posts
                    Posted: August 3, 2012, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

I have never seen hits like the ones you have had this week, I know in my part of jacksonville, the 500s are few and far between.  Went about 10 weeks before without hitting a single one, and sadly to say I buy a lot of them.  I sometimes think I should drive to the other part of town, I saw a guy in the lottery office the other day, he said he hits a 500 or 1k on about every 160 invested.  I sorta find that hard to believe, but I think they do target distribution here in jax.  We are a big city, but all of the real winners are on the other side of town.

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

LottoGuyBC's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                      British Columbia
                      Canada
                      Member #116101
                      September 4, 2011
                      4033 Posts
                      Posted: August 3, 2012, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

"You have to be in it to win it!"

SE PA
                        United States
                        Member #93582
                        July 3, 2010
                        1866 Posts
                        Posted: August 3, 2012, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

Hi, omiller - what game was that on? At least that store seems to be above average for big wins. Mine are few and far between. Those two $1,000s you talked about from Wegmans will likely be it for a while. One of those tickets I wouldn't have bought anyway.

Broke even today because of a $20 win on Big Money, but Harley has gone back to being royally awful. As allowselftowin said, you hit a couple nice ones and then can't win on the game at all.

No profits the last 3 days. Back to the good old PA Lottery - lol.

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #109275
                          April 9, 2011
                          1495 Posts
                          Posted: August 3, 2012, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

Hi, omiller - what game was that on? At least that store seems to be above average for big wins. Mine are few and far between. Those two $1,000s you talked about from Wegmans will likely be it for a while. One of those tickets I wouldn't have bought anyway.

Broke even today because of a $20 win on Big Money, but Harley has gone back to being royally awful. As allowselftowin said, you hit a couple nice ones and then can't win on the game at all.

No profits the last 3 days. Back to the good old PA Lottery - lol.

Matt. Kings of Cash with a Win All Crown symbol. It was ticket 002. He won on the other bin of KOC for $40 and then got 2 tickets from the $1000 bin and 2nd ticket hit. My ticket was 000, so technically it was 2 after mine and 15 minutes before I went back over. It was the mailman. Stopped after work and he came back to cash it, so I got to see it. Never doubted the store owner, since it the the place I regularly frequent. He is the only guy I trust when it comes to lottery stuff. He did tell me the lottery person told him he had the best winner take All payouts of any stores.  I was dumb with my winnings and gave back more than I wanted. Not all of it, but enough to be dejected. then to lose out on a $500 and $1000 winner this week just hurts more. I was happy with the roll return, but it still wasn't a profit. Our web programmer at work told me his kid is getting into tickets cause he wants to hit the big one and then quit. I just laughed since the guy at work knows my 17 years of luck.

SE PA
                            United States
                            Member #93582
                            July 3, 2010
                            1866 Posts
                            Posted: August 3, 2012, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

Matt. Kings of Cash with a Win All Crown symbol. It was ticket 002. He won on the other bin of KOC for $40 and then got 2 tickets from the $1000 bin and 2nd ticket hit. My ticket was 000, so technically it was 2 after mine and 15 minutes before I went back over. It was the mailman. Stopped after work and he came back to cash it, so I got to see it. Never doubted the store owner, since it the the place I regularly frequent. He is the only guy I trust when it comes to lottery stuff. He did tell me the lottery person told him he had the best winner take All payouts of any stores.  I was dumb with my winnings and gave back more than I wanted. Not all of it, but enough to be dejected. then to lose out on a $500 and $1000 winner this week just hurts more. I was happy with the roll return, but it still wasn't a profit. Our web programmer at work told me his kid is getting into tickets cause he wants to hit the big one and then quit. I just laughed since the guy at work knows my 17 years of luck.

That does hurt, but looking at the bright side, we haven't done too badly for PA lately. Would love to try a roll of $20 tickets, but that is way beyond my budget now. I still feel bad not having even a $500 win in 4 years. Guess it can take many years. Good luck if you play more.

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #109275
                              April 9, 2011
                              1495 Posts
                              Posted: August 3, 2012, 11:32 pm - IP Logged

That does hurt, but looking at the bright side, we haven't done too badly for PA lately. Would love to try a roll of $20 tickets, but that is way beyond my budget now. I still feel bad not having even a $500 win in 4 years. Guess it can take many years. Good luck if you play more.

From now on I am going to play like the high roller guy. Open a fresh pack and have the owner keep it aside and play it little by little. really the only way to control the losses. If I play elsewhere I could chase a winner that happened before me and be fighting a losing battle. I know the big spender usually buys 7-8 to start and then decides what to do. Curious if anyone thinks that illegal? I know if someone hits a $1k or more, he will settle the pack and send it back instead of putting it out for others to get the remaining losers.

Page 339 of 907