Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 4 days ago by Chris$.

Page 334 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
FLORIDA
United States
Member #127998
May 14, 2012
404 Posts
Posted: July 28, 2012, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

Picked up a win all Jubliee today, $50 in each slot, first $1000 ticket I have ever hit.  I have a pic, just have to figure how to upload it.

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

SARASOTA, FL
    United States
    Member #95778
    August 17, 2010
    1093 Posts
    Posted: July 28, 2012, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

Picked up a win all Jubliee today, $50 in each slot, first $1000 ticket I have ever hit.  I have a pic, just have to figure how to upload it.

GOOD GOING LONE RANGER !!!!!! How many ticks did you buy to get it ? Think I bought around 20 when I got mine the other day.

Tried more Jubilees today and got skunked on just about all 40 !!!!!!!! Amazing how it can change overnight.

FLORIDA
      United States
      Member #127998
      May 14, 2012
      404 Posts
      Posted: July 28, 2012, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

I had bought 3 at one store, got back 40, then went to another store and picked up 4 more, it was the forth ticket in that batch, so I wasnt in too deep today.  You know how the fever is, its hard not to start chasing, or keep the chasing under control.

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

giotonia's avatar - 01 cash-girl-cartoon.gif
        NYC
        United States
        Member #3706
        February 13, 2004
        96 Posts
        Posted: July 28, 2012, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

Glad to see all you guys winning. I can't wait until I go to Orlando next month, sound like Florida have prize out now.

Today won $45  and I won $45 yesterday. $90 so far for the weekend.  Thinking of going back out 007 is the next ticket in the machine and the numbers are going down. Maybe they have 1k ticket between 001-007 lol. Wink

LottoGuyBC's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
          British Columbia
          Canada
          Member #116101
          September 4, 2011
          4033 Posts
          Posted: July 28, 2012, 8:52 pm - IP Logged

$2 Bingo...nata

$3 Super Crossword...good for $20 Hurray! 

"You have to be in it to win it!"

United States
            Member #130125
            July 7, 2012
            67 Posts
            Posted: July 29, 2012, 12:41 pm - IP Logged

Finally found a decent winner on the lucky times 20 ticket. This is the 4th ticket that I found of 200.
            Don't know how to post pic.

Olney, MD
              United States
              Member #121536
              January 11, 2012
              450 Posts
              Posted: July 29, 2012, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations hoops!

SARASOTA, FL
                United States
                Member #95778
                August 17, 2010
                1093 Posts
                Posted: July 29, 2012, 1:15 pm - IP Logged

Hey LONERANGER - I paid the $4.95 monthly fee here to be able to post my ticks - it's real easy for dummies like me :)

I know we would enjoy seeing pics of your $5K - plus the Emerald and the Jubliee.

Hope you keep winning !

SE PA
                  United States
                  Member #93582
                  July 3, 2010
                  1866 Posts
                  Posted: July 29, 2012, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

Hi, all - been on a  posting break as I have not had much to report. Great job, skeptic! Congrats! Keep on winning.

I have had 4 small profit days in a row. Highlights:

3 straight wins on Kings of Cash. #009 won $50, #028 won $30, #003 won $20.

#043 Spot Some Cash won $50

#042 Aces High won $40

Just a couple $10 wins on the new $10 For Life game. Most of the Aces High have lost. Still looking for that elusive $100+ win.

SE PA
                    United States
                    Member #93582
                    July 3, 2010
                    1866 Posts
                    Posted: July 29, 2012, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

Also, had to vent about the Harley Davidson game. One ticket I got had 10 cash symbols with $1 under each for $10. Slap in the face there. At least yesterday, I won $20 on a Harley ticket.

giotonia's avatar - 01 cash-girl-cartoon.gif
                      NYC
                      United States
                      Member #3706
                      February 13, 2004
                      96 Posts
                      Posted: July 29, 2012, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

Hey LONERANGER - I paid the $4.95 monthly fee here to be able to post my ticks - it's real easy for dummies like me :)

I know we would enjoy seeing pics of your $5K - plus the Emerald and the Jubliee.

Hope you keep winning !

You dont need to paid to post pics. All you have to do is scan your ticket or if you have a picture of it, insert it as an imageon here. It's the tree picture not far from the smiley feature when posting.  Hope that helps if not I will post an image on what I mean.

Btw back to the topic I lost $30 on 3 $10 tickets #009-011Unhappy

SE PA
                        United States
                        Member #93582
                        July 3, 2010
                        1866 Posts
                        Posted: July 29, 2012, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

Some good news and bad news. Turns out I missed a match, and that #003 Kings of Cash was really a $25 win. And won again on the game today - #007 won and this time it WAS $20. Got $15 back on 15 $1 Royal Riches tickets. Then lost the $15 on the new $10 ticket and Aces High. Might spend the remaining $20 on other things.

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #109275
                          April 9, 2011
                          1495 Posts
                          Posted: July 29, 2012, 6:30 pm - IP Logged

Some good news and bad news. Turns out I missed a match, and that #003 Kings of Cash was really a $25 win. And won again on the game today - #007 won and this time it WAS $20. Got $15 back on 15 $1 Royal Riches tickets. Then lost the $15 on the new $10 ticket and Aces High. Might spend the remaining $20 on other things.

Nice wins Matt. I am feeling Winner Take All. I think it was a game I generally avoided and think my high payout has only been $40 on it. Something about them has been sticking in my mind. Might have to try 1 or two tomorrow.. I been helping the store owner with his new laptop and surveillance PC, so I been behind the counter alot. maybe if I get my own tickets it will change my luck.

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #109275
                            April 9, 2011
                            1495 Posts
                            Posted: July 29, 2012, 6:32 pm - IP Logged

Use a site like Photobucket. Free to join. Once you upload your photo there are clipboard options. You can select the IMG tag(if will auto copy) then come back here and paste into the reply.

SE PA
                              United States
                              Member #93582
                              July 3, 2010
                              1866 Posts
                              Posted: July 29, 2012, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

Nice wins Matt. I am feeling Winner Take All. I think it was a game I generally avoided and think my high payout has only been $40 on it. Something about them has been sticking in my mind. Might have to try 1 or two tomorrow.. I been helping the store owner with his new laptop and surveillance PC, so I been behind the counter alot. maybe if I get my own tickets it will change my luck.

Thanks. Sometimes feelings work out. Good luck. I may be on another short break soon, but I'll keep in touch. Even though I have been winning on Kings of Cash, my personal feeling is to try Instant Millions next. Hope Winner Take All wins for you.

I want to congratulate you again on the $250 that you got. Nice hit. Aces High is losing a lot for me though, just like Harley Davidson did.

Page 334 of 907