Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 4 days ago by Chris$.

Page 335 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
SARASOTA, FL
United States
Member #95778
August 17, 2010
1093 Posts
Posted: July 29, 2012, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

Something is seriously WRONG !!! Bought a roll of $200MS - $600 - usually I've done real good to so so - are you ready for this ? My total winnings from 60 tickets was - six $10's - two $20's and one $15 !!!! Total of $115. This was the absolute worst ever.

My bud bought two rolls of BDB - said they were different - easier to scratch - highest win on each roll was a Star $100 - he didn't have a win over $20 !!!!!!!!!!! Got back around $260 on each roll !!!!

What's going on ??

FLORIDA
    United States
    Member #127998
    May 14, 2012
    404 Posts
    Posted: July 29, 2012, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

I have noticed some blockbuster in this area are easier to scratch than some of the previous ones that I have ran across.  I have never had much luck on that game.

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

dannyboyhouston's avatar - lottery scratch_off_light_shirt-p235645499971128473gyb4_400.jpg
      houston texas
      United States
      Member #130267
      July 10, 2012
      6300 Posts
      Posted: July 29, 2012, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

You could copy it and paste in your post.

Danny

FLORIDA
        United States
        Member #127998
        May 14, 2012
        404 Posts
        Posted: July 29, 2012, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

Ive tried to copy and paste, havent been successful with it yet.  it ask me for url info and such.  Its probably the pic program that is on this computer.

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

dannyboyhouston's avatar - lottery scratch_off_light_shirt-p235645499971128473gyb4_400.jpg
          houston texas
          United States
          Member #130267
          July 10, 2012
          6300 Posts
          Posted: July 29, 2012, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

Whish we could rub elbows, but I am way down here in the middle of Texas. Maybe you could send the elbow rub through Fed-ex. Here in Texas, when someone hits a good ticket, we rub elbows. Don't spend all that in one place and keep up the good winnings.

DannyDrum

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
            The Ville, FL
            United States
            Member #95879
            August 19, 2010
            1708 Posts
            Posted: July 29, 2012, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

You could copy it and paste in your post.

Danny

As stated in a few posts back (on previous page). you cannot just copy/paste the pic into the reply. In order to post a pic in a comment, you have to go to image uploader site which will provide a link/url for the pic online.

Imageshack or Photoshack are easy ones to use. Just go to one of those sites, click on "upload photo" and once it uploades, copy the link/url for the pic (which the site provides).

Then come to Lottery post & reply to comment

Then click the little tree icon below to comment box and paste the url which you got from the pho uploader site

Done

Clearwater, FL
              United States
              Member #68897
              January 1, 2009
              10 Posts
              Posted: July 29, 2012, 11:16 pm - IP Logged

You all need to keep track of what you spend, and what your return is- unless you have money to give away.. at which point i wil supply you with my PO Box number. Don't you people look at the odds on your lottery's website? Don't get me wrong- I buy scratchoffs.. $3.00 max, and I expect nothing in return. If you want to beat the lottery, the only way is with a good, sound, progressive wagering system that insures that you always get back what you've invested, plus (hopefully) a small profit. You can't do it with scratchoffs, but you can with the Play4 game for your state. And if you aren't smart enough to figure out what I'm describing, you should definitely stop playing lottery games altogether.

Miami, Florida
                United States
                Member #111795
                June 2, 2011
                581 Posts
                Posted: July 30, 2012, 10:19 am - IP Logged

You all need to keep track of what you spend, and what your return is- unless you have money to give away.. at which point i wil supply you with my PO Box number. Don't you people look at the odds on your lottery's website? Don't get me wrong- I buy scratchoffs.. $3.00 max, and I expect nothing in return. If you want to beat the lottery, the only way is with a good, sound, progressive wagering system that insures that you always get back what you've invested, plus (hopefully) a small profit. You can't do it with scratchoffs, but you can with the Play4 game for your state. And if you aren't smart enough to figure out what I'm describing, you should definitely stop playing lottery games altogether.

Not sure if it went through, but I tried to send you a private message. Perhaps you can share your strategy for the Play 4? All of us obvious loser nimrods must not be smart enough to learn your system, so before we stop playing lottery games altogether, maybe you can enlighten us on how to win like you do! Also, if YOU want MY p.o. Box number, I'll give it to you so that you can send me your $3 that you spend on scratch-offs.  If you are willing to spend that without expecting any return, just send it to me.

Miami, Florida
                  United States
                  Member #111795
                  June 2, 2011
                  581 Posts
                  Posted: July 30, 2012, 10:21 am - IP Logged

Something is seriously WRONG !!! Bought a roll of $200MS - $600 - usually I've done real good to so so - are you ready for this ? My total winnings from 60 tickets was - six $10's - two $20's and one $15 !!!! Total of $115. This was the absolute worst ever.

My bud bought two rolls of BDB - said they were different - easier to scratch - highest win on each roll was a Star $100 - he didn't have a win over $20 !!!!!!!!!!! Got back around $260 on each roll !!!!

What's going on ??

$260 on each roll???  Those are thousand dollar rolls!!! That's terrible!!! Man, I've never had much luck on that game either. But that is awful! Sorry to hear about your $200MS roll, also!!!!  It's alright, you will bounce back with another good 10k winner!!!!!

Miami, Florida
                    United States
                    Member #111795
                    June 2, 2011
                    581 Posts
                    Posted: July 30, 2012, 2:04 pm - IP Logged

Not sure if it went through, but I tried to send you a private message. Perhaps you can share your strategy for the Play 4? All of us obvious loser nimrods must not be smart enough to learn your system, so before we stop playing lottery games altogether, maybe you can enlighten us on how to win like you do! Also, if YOU want MY p.o. Box number, I'll give it to you so that you can send me your $3 that you spend on scratch-offs.  If you are willing to spend that without expecting any return, just send it to me.

Hello everyone, I would like to apologize for becoming defensive toward Shekels....  I did receive a private message sharing Shekel's strategy for the Play 4, so I should not have become so defensive in this forum. Shekels, thanks again for your advice on the Play 4, and I apologize for lashing out at you with my previous comment here.

Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #109275
                      April 9, 2011
                      1495 Posts
                      Posted: July 30, 2012, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

Thanks. Sometimes feelings work out. Good luck. I may be on another short break soon, but I'll keep in touch. Even though I have been winning on Kings of Cash, my personal feeling is to try Instant Millions next. Hope Winner Take All wins for you.

I want to congratulate you again on the $250 that you got. Nice hit. Aces High is losing a lot for me though, just like Harley Davidson did.

I got groceries with cash tonight and had $43 left over. Tried a Kings of Cash-017, Winnter take All-013, and a $2 and $1 ticket. The WTA hit $25. That game stuck in my head lately and it was nice to see #13(my fav #). Will cash it back in for another.. Not the win I wanted, but I got back half my money.

Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #109275
                        April 9, 2011
                        1495 Posts
                        Posted: July 30, 2012, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone, I would like to apologize for becoming defensive toward Shekels....  I did receive a private message sharing Shekel's strategy for the Play 4, so I should not have become so defensive in this forum. Shekels, thanks again for your advice on the Play 4, and I apologize for lashing out at you with my previous comment here.

Since that isnt a jackpot game where we share prizes, I wonder if he would be willing to share for all of us to win...

SE PA
                          United States
                          Member #93582
                          July 3, 2010
                          1866 Posts
                          Posted: July 30, 2012, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

I have been lucky lately. $75 won on $25 spent today. I won at the Limerick Giant, which has been hard to do.

From Giant:

Got Aces High #041, 044, 045 - someone got 2 while I was shopping, but #044 won $5.

Got Harley Davidson #041 - won $20

From Wawa:

Got Harley Davidson #005 - 10 cashes, this time $5 under each for $50. Would have been so disgusted if it was $1 under each again. That one Wawa in Royersford does well for decent wins. Pretty much the only place I get them. The beer store had the Aces High $40 win, though.

Will use half of my winnings later, probably tomorrow.

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #109275
                            April 9, 2011
                            1495 Posts
                            Posted: July 30, 2012, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

I have been lucky lately. $75 won on $25 spent today. I won at the Limerick Giant, which has been hard to do.

From Giant:

Got Aces High #041, 044, 045 - someone got 2 while I was shopping, but #044 won $5.

Got Harley Davidson #041 - won $20

From Wawa:

Got Harley Davidson #005 - 10 cashes, this time $5 under each for $50. Would have been so disgusted if it was $1 under each again. That one Wawa in Royersford does well for decent wins. Pretty much the only place I get them. The beer store had the Aces High $40 win, though.

Will use half of my winnings later, probably tomorrow.

Nice wins. Was going to get my WTA next to work, but his wife worked this weekend and didnt know if anyone hit on them. He said a fresh roll will come in Wednesday, so I might wait and get a few on the fresh roll.

SE PA
                              United States
                              Member #93582
                              July 3, 2010
                              1866 Posts
                              Posted: July 30, 2012, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

Nice wins. Was going to get my WTA next to work, but his wife worked this weekend and didnt know if anyone hit on them. He said a fresh roll will come in Wednesday, so I might wait and get a few on the fresh roll.

Thanks. I have noticed the ones after the first couple tickets and before the last couple have done better lately. Maybe now I can try one $20 ticket.

Page 335 of 907