Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 3:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13605 replies. Last post 4 hours ago by Dragonsofra.

Page 345 of 908
PrintE-mailLink
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #109275
April 9, 2011
1495 Posts
Posted: August 15, 2012, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

I think my irritation might have rubbed out some good feelings for the players that are happy to find a $20 or $40, I'm sorry, I didn't

mean to do that. In my post I was talking about my personal preference, it's much of what everyone else looks for lol..finding a BIG one.

They just don't seem to exist in the amounts they did a year ago or even 6 months ago. I'm just a bit disappointed that for a player like

me, there hasn't been any GOOD finds lately which tells me they just aren't out there. So a $20 here and a $40 there is just reinvestment

money and a $100 win for me, I'll take it mind you, but it just isn't what I'm looking for. So if I put anyone down, I apologize. I wrote the

post concerning myself and the feelings I have about the low wins on PA instants.

I'm happy for anyone that's happy with their win and it's a very good thing to see. I like to see players happy winning!! Good luck all!!

omiller...your post adds to the sad state of affairs in PA, it proves the point if your clerk isn't seeing any bigger winners. What are they

up to...is this the slump before the new release where they're going to try and fool us all again by saturating the first couple days

with nice winners? I'll bet it is. No Nod

I agree with this. To me a win less than $100 is nothing. It might sound shallow, but with so many years playing I just come to expect better payouts. In years past I know Pa was paying out based on the store owner hanging them up. I just wasn't lucky enough to get them. My problem is to find $100 I already spent $300, so it feels like a waste. Guess I just have a bad mindset with my own personal playing. I am happy for all the winners and I am sure to some people smaller wins are great as they are playing for fun. I just feel I am past fun and play for the possible return which when playing instants is a waste of time(and money). Guess it all depends on how much you spend. If you are spending a thousand a month, then $100 win is pennies. If you are playing a few bucks a week and hit $100, then it will mean alot more to that player. Guess we are all different with different levels of play.

United States
    Member #130125
    July 7, 2012
    67 Posts
    Posted: August 15, 2012, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

50 is the biggest hit they have seen this game must be terrible

There was a 7-11 I went to that had a sign $1K winner on the Platinum $10 ticket. I asked and they said it was the last ticket on the roll that won

I bought 5 to win $50 and at 7-11 finished up another roll and did not win a dime. i just scanned them after the first few do you trust the scanners ?

Hi James,

Scanners are fine yes. I live right near warwick. Next time you come up to RI, lets meet up and ill show you where i win on alot of scratchers. Maybe we can hit the big one.

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
      P A
      United States
      Member #117331
      October 3, 2011
      6944 Posts
      Posted: August 15, 2012, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

I agree with this. To me a win less than $100 is nothing. It might sound shallow, but with so many years playing I just come to expect better payouts. In years past I know Pa was paying out based on the store owner hanging them up. I just wasn't lucky enough to get them. My problem is to find $100 I already spent $300, so it feels like a waste. Guess I just have a bad mindset with my own personal playing. I am happy for all the winners and I am sure to some people smaller wins are great as they are playing for fun. I just feel I am past fun and play for the possible return which when playing instants is a waste of time(and money). Guess it all depends on how much you spend. If you are spending a thousand a month, then $100 win is pennies. If you are playing a few bucks a week and hit $100, then it will mean alot more to that player. Guess we are all different with different levels of play.

Another pa player that fully agrees with my fellow posters, pa tickets suck anymore.
      I play and loose way more than I win anymore and the $100 winners and up are almost no existent.
      I used to hit those and $400,$500 like a few times a month at least. Now I can dump $100 in the machine
      and get $10 back its disgusting. I dont know where the good tickets are but they arent where I used to frequent.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #74096
        May 2, 2009
        22976 Posts
        Posted: August 15, 2012, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

You said it Chris$, the wins of $400 and $500 came more often back when...I

always liked checking this thread out because it gave the same state players

an idea of what was happening 100 miles or more from them. That would be

nearly impossible to do unless you were willing to take the drive yourself and

check out some other stores. It seems like a statewide plague and nothing

that can be blamed on just being in a bad area. The winners are out there,

they have to be and to take a look at the winners list each month for instant

games, winners are flying. BUT I often wonder why the list is sometimes large

and sometimes small. I think there are some clues to be found in those lists

- they certainly map out the winnings nicely...ever notice how the bigger

ones get around...I also often wondered how the randomness of distribution

causes winners in one section of the state one month, then an almost deliberate

skip for the next couple months then almost by magic, the winners are back

where they were a month earlier. Funky stuff going on..I'm sure of it.

They're playing with our money, time and my patience. I could quit but not til

I find one of those HUGE winners...sadly, that's just what they want to see.

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #109275
          April 9, 2011
          1495 Posts
          Posted: August 15, 2012, 10:50 pm - IP Logged

You said it Chris$, the wins of $400 and $500 came more often back when...I

always liked checking this thread out because it gave the same state players

an idea of what was happening 100 miles or more from them. That would be

nearly impossible to do unless you were willing to take the drive yourself and

check out some other stores. It seems like a statewide plague and nothing

that can be blamed on just being in a bad area. The winners are out there,

they have to be and to take a look at the winners list each month for instant

games, winners are flying. BUT I often wonder why the list is sometimes large

and sometimes small. I think there are some clues to be found in those lists

- they certainly map out the winnings nicely...ever notice how the bigger

ones get around...I also often wondered how the randomness of distribution

causes winners in one section of the state one month, then an almost deliberate

skip for the next couple months then almost by magic, the winners are back

where they were a month earlier. Funky stuff going on..I'm sure of it.

They're playing with our money, time and my patience. I could quit but not til

I find one of those HUGE winners...sadly, that's just what they want to see.

This months PDF of winners is huge. I wish it told you where they got them. Just cause someone shows as my hometown, doesn't mean they didnt buy it 400 miles away on the other side of the state.

SE PA
            United States
            Member #93582
            July 3, 2010
            1866 Posts
            Posted: August 15, 2012, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

List may be large, but it could be more are playing that month. Either the tickets are worse, or there are definitely better areas/stores. I think they are worse, but they still have to put out some big wins. It would be very nice if they put where the tickets were bought.

allowselftowin1's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
              Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #104582
              January 17, 2011
              199 Posts
              Posted: August 16, 2012, 8:24 am - IP Logged

List may be large, but it could be more are playing that month. Either the tickets are worse, or there are definitely better areas/stores. I think they are worse, but they still have to put out some big wins. It would be very nice if they put where the tickets were bought.

I agree with all of you..so that is 4 of us  PA players here who live in different areas and notice the change in the ticket payouts.

We all have played our share and notice the stinky payouts anymore..so it can't just be our area's or lack of luck..

I think they changed the tickets..to smaller payouts..yes, I'm sure they have to pay out the big payouts but come on..how many $5 or $10 tickets can I buy that you either don't win, or win just the ticket price back..I mean really???

That is why I cut back drastically because it isn't fun to put $100 in to win $10 back..I know that is all part of the game..but now you feel like you don't even have hope...they are putting 10-12 tickets in a row that are lossers now, and they are putting out smaller wins on tickets...that is my opinion..maybe I'm wrong but I know and see that something changed from a couple of years ago...

Douglasville, GA
                United States
                Member #126604
                April 12, 2012
                869 Posts
                Posted: August 16, 2012, 11:36 am - IP Logged

Bought a $10 Jumbo jumbo today. All of my numbers are on the card but for $1 so I got $20. Took the money &I ran. I went to 3 stores near my job & they have all paid $500 recently on my new favorite game GA Lottery Black. Wish it was me! I will keep hunting though. I know the rest of the tickets around here will probably suck.

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #109275
                  April 9, 2011
                  1495 Posts
                  Posted: August 16, 2012, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

Ticket 007 of Kings of Cash was $50. 000-006 were all losers... Makes you wonder about the rest of the pack.

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
                    P A
                    United States
                    Member #117331
                    October 3, 2011
                    6944 Posts
                    Posted: August 16, 2012, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

Ticket 007 of Kings of Cash was $50. 000-006 were all losers... Makes you wonder about the rest of the pack.

first 9 in a row of big money today were all losers.# 009 was $5 I bought #10 and it was 0 I could have kept going but feel like the biger ones werent in the first half of that pack. very dissapointed agin with pa tickets.

FLORIDA
                      United States
                      Member #127998
                      May 14, 2012
                      404 Posts
                      Posted: August 16, 2012, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

started a roll of Jubilee this evening 3 and 4 were back to back 100's, 8 was another 100 and 9 was a 50.  Its paid out 350 the first half the roll, i trust the remainder will be there in the morning.  Do you florida players think this may be a hot roll, that I should invest more in, (in reality I know it will be hit or miss).  Looking for guidance for more veteran players.  thanks

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                        Florida
                        United States
                        Member #104435
                        January 14, 2011
                        2244 Posts
                        Posted: August 16, 2012, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

started a roll of Jubilee this evening 3 and 4 were back to back 100's, 8 was another 100 and 9 was a 50.  Its paid out 350 the first half the roll, i trust the remainder will be there in the morning.  Do you florida players think this may be a hot roll, that I should invest more in, (in reality I know it will be hit or miss).  Looking for guidance for more veteran players.  thanks

Hmm thats a good roll but since you already got 3 $100s out of it i would suggest stopping. but i really dont know ive had a couple jubilee rolls like this and i got some $200s as well. all rolls paid nicely over value. I had a roll of FMC once, 4 or 5 $100s then BOOM $500 on 001 right at the end. there could be a big one waiting for you maybe buy 1 at a time see if anything else comes up.

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Miami, Florida
                          United States
                          Member #111795
                          June 2, 2011
                          581 Posts
                          Posted: August 16, 2012, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

To follow up with what James said, he recommended going one at a time-- I tend to agree.  You may just have a hot roll there. Also, you said 8 and 9 were $100 and $50, but then you said it has paid out $350 in "the first half of the roll"  Did you keep playing up until 15?  If so, what happened after 8 and 9?  Did you hit consecutive losers after that?  At this point I might just go ahead and play em' one at a time with the possibility of finishing out the roll, I mean you already haven't lost anything on this first half of the roll, so you're even for now, I say keep on playing...

By the way, in 2 weeks I am buying a roll!!!! Going with a $600 roll, so would you recommend I go with Jubilee or Gold Rush?  Let me know what you think, and for the Jubilee roll you are talking about tonight--I say stick with it and keep playing. You haven't lost anything yet, give it a shot and see if you pop a good one in the second half of the roll.

FLORIDA
                            United States
                            Member #127998
                            May 14, 2012
                            404 Posts
                            Posted: August 16, 2012, 11:47 pm - IP Logged

yeah nothing after 9 10-14 duds..thanks for the advice

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

FLORIDA
                              United States
                              Member #127998
                              May 14, 2012
                              404 Posts
                              Posted: August 17, 2012, 12:14 am - IP Logged

i keep bouncing back between Jubilee and GRT, GRT have sucked really bad for me, im getting alot of those trip 5 with a single 5, i did hit a 100 today.

Page 345 of 908