Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 4 days ago by Chris$.

Page 397 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
Alabama
United States
Member #125065
March 24, 2012
210 Posts
Posted: October 20, 2012, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

Down about $194  James .On top of that a got a blister from scratching so many .

Alabama
    United States
    Member #125065
    March 24, 2012
    210 Posts
    Posted: October 20, 2012, 10:50 pm - IP Logged

Herd the next line of tickets to come out are the holiday jumbo bucks line of scratchers I will be getting about 5 books of it.

TaKe51021's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
      Levittown, NY
      United States
      Member #133800
      October 9, 2012
      31 Posts
      Posted: October 20, 2012, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

hmmm, very interesting......ive been hanging by a thread (meaning this thread) no pun intended lol

anyways....i have had my share of bad fortune and a stroke of bad luck......in NY...., usually a hit or miss, you win some and you loose some.

i havent been getting bug bites so i stopped scratching.

but ive been scrolling through this thread, and i witnessed some big losses and some big victories. 

its very tempting though, but im considering starting from scratch, literally, because some of these wins lure me into the ploy.

long story short, im from NY and im new to this forum, but my question is....is it worth it to buy a roll on long island....?

i know most of you arent from NY, but maybe you heard some stories, i just want opinions and everyones outlook......thank you. Cheers

good kid, m.A.A.d city

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
        NY
        United States
        Member #121961
        January 21, 2012
        3157 Posts
        Posted: October 21, 2012, 12:08 am - IP Logged

hmmm, very interesting......ive been hanging by a thread (meaning this thread) no pun intended lol

anyways....i have had my share of bad fortune and a stroke of bad luck......in NY...., usually a hit or miss, you win some and you loose some.

but ive been scrolling through this thread, and i witnessed some big losses and some big victories. 

its very tempting though, but im considering starting from scratch, literally, because some of these wins lure me into the ploy.

long story short, im from NY and im new to this forum, but my question is....is it worth it to buy a roll on long island....?

i know most of you arent from NY, but maybe you heard some stories, i just want opinions and everyones outlook......thank you. Cheers

Don't think it will help. It's hit/miss.Our scratchers are horrible. Plus they don't list all the prizes still available. Stupid me still buys about 50$ a week. If you try it share the results.

FLORIDA
          United States
          Member #127998
          May 14, 2012
          404 Posts
          Posted: October 21, 2012, 12:13 am - IP Logged

Thats the way it should be James, congrats.  I havent played in the last couple of days but got the craving on the way home from work, stopped at the Kangaroo and picked up 5 grt and got this one, I was hoping a nugget was going to be thrown in there too, but Ill surely take the 500.  That store seems to be pretty lucky, I havent bought many there, but the 500 dollar return tickets seems to be much better than where I normally play. ticket #27 

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

FLORIDA
            United States
            Member #127998
            May 14, 2012
            404 Posts
            Posted: October 21, 2012, 12:22 am - IP Logged

I havent played 5 dollar books in a while, but when Miami Heat, and Orlando Magic books were out I bought plenty of them, most average paying back about half the book value.  I have gotten lucky picking up tickets here and there off 5 dollar rolls that paid well, 5k, 2k and 1k.  actually overall, they pay better than the 20 dollar tickets, unless you are looking for the 3million, I dont even know if I wanna win that.  the money you can lose on 20 dollar tickets is out rageous.  Im still way behind.

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

Douglasville, GA
              United States
              Member #126604
              April 12, 2012
              869 Posts
              Posted: October 21, 2012, 12:27 am - IP Logged

Herd the next line of tickets to come out are the holiday jumbo bucks line of scratchers I will be getting about 5 books of it.

Maybe that will be the next time I play when these come out. LOL!  Today is the first day I haven't played in weeks.  I kinda like not losing money!

Alabama
                United States
                Member #125065
                March 24, 2012
                210 Posts
                Posted: October 21, 2012, 12:48 am - IP Logged

They hit stores in 6 days .Lucky Fortunes are horrible nowanddays.

NY
                  United States
                  Member #121961
                  January 21, 2012
                  3157 Posts
                  Posted: October 21, 2012, 1:58 am - IP Logged

Thats the way it should be James, congrats.  I havent played in the last couple of days but got the craving on the way home from work, stopped at the Kangaroo and picked up 5 grt and got this one, I was hoping a nugget was going to be thrown in there too, but Ill surely take the 500.  That store seems to be pretty lucky, I havent bought many there, but the 500 dollar return tickets seems to be much better than where I normally play. ticket #27 

Thats one hot tic. Must be the name.

Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #109275
                    April 9, 2011
                    1495 Posts
                    Posted: October 21, 2012, 8:02 am - IP Logged

Ok so I got 4 rolls total today all $5 tickets

Wild 7s roll #1 got back $745 - ticket 033 won $400 another ticket hit for $100 and plenty of smaller hits

Wild 7s roll #2 got back $525 - another $400 winner this time ticket 018 and I got the Win All symbol - rest of the book was lousy. I actually got this roll from the store across the street from where I got my first roll

Wild 7s roll #3 got back $225 - highest was $40

Monopoly - got back $395 - highest was $200 from a "GO" symbol on 059 - very first ticket I scratched. unlucky for me the rest of the roll was not that great

overall spent $1,200 and got back $1,890 - that is 240 tickets scratched in 1 day. my hand is killing me. I got lucky and picked up some good books. this especially after the amount of losers i went through last week.....

Its a good time to take a break right now but knowing me i will buy more rolls tomorrow lol

James. Nice wins. Youshould scratch them at work and claim workmen's comp for Carpal Tunnel.lol. Disclaimer.. I am not really suggesting insurance fraud, it was just a joke :)

SARASOTA, FL
                      United States
                      Member #95778
                      August 17, 2010
                      1093 Posts
                      Posted: October 21, 2012, 10:24 am - IP Logged

Ok so I got 4 rolls total today all $5 tickets

Wild 7s roll #1 got back $745 - ticket 033 won $400 another ticket hit for $100 and plenty of smaller hits

Wild 7s roll #2 got back $525 - another $400 winner this time ticket 018 and I got the Win All symbol - rest of the book was lousy. I actually got this roll from the store across the street from where I got my first roll

Wild 7s roll #3 got back $225 - highest was $40

Monopoly - got back $395 - highest was $200 from a "GO" symbol on 059 - very first ticket I scratched. unlucky for me the rest of the roll was not that great

overall spent $1,200 and got back $1,890 - that is 240 tickets scratched in 1 day. my hand is killing me. I got lucky and picked up some good books. this especially after the amount of losers i went through last week.....

Its a good time to take a break right now but knowing me i will buy more rolls tomorrow lol

James - good show and sorry about your hand ! Next time get your GF to do the scratchin' while you ease back in a big soft recliner with a Heinekin watching the ball game    LOL

wins: $10,000 Jubilee - $5,000 $200MS - 31 $1k's - 185 $500's - 5 $400's

" ... some days you're the bug - some days you're the windshield ..."

SARASOTA, FL
                        United States
                        Member #95778
                        August 17, 2010
                        1093 Posts
                        Posted: October 21, 2012, 10:30 am - IP Logged

NICE one LR ................I love it when you get ten $50 wins ...... while you're scratchin' each # I'd be wondering if a bigger number  pops  up !

wins: $10,000 Jubilee - $5,000 $200MS - 31 $1k's - 185 $500's - 5 $400's

" ... some days you're the bug - some days you're the windshield ..."

FLORIDA
                          United States
                          Member #127998
                          May 14, 2012
                          404 Posts
                          Posted: October 21, 2012, 11:20 am - IP Logged

I just got back from pretty blowing that one, went through about 400 dollars worth of GRT and nada, went through 19 on one roll and only had like 4 of the low end winners..you know its comes and it goes.

giotonia's avatar - 01 cash-girl-cartoon.gif
                            NYC
                            United States
                            Member #3706
                            February 13, 2004
                            96 Posts
                            Posted: October 21, 2012, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

NY is really terrible right now. I'm on a losing streak not playing right now. When the best on $20 rolls are $50 its pretty bad. I'm finding it hard to even find a $100.

NY
                              United States
                              Member #121961
                              January 21, 2012
                              3157 Posts
                              Posted: October 21, 2012, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

NY is really terrible right now. I'm on a losing streak not playing right now. When the best on $20 rolls are $50 its pretty bad. I'm finding it hard to even find a $100.

Are you talking about the 20$ 5 mill multiplier. I only found one 100.

Page 397 of 907