Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:40 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 3 days ago by Chris$.

Page 393 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #74096
May 2, 2009
22944 Posts
Posted: October 14, 2012, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

WTG winners!! Nice tickets around here!!

I got an okay one outside of the One Ticket Challenge tonight..it was a $500 Platinum Millions ticket #007 Big Smile

I'll post a pic later on..it is 10 matches at $50.00.

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
    NY
    United States
    Member #121961
    January 21, 2012
    3157 Posts
    Posted: October 14, 2012, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

I got an okay one outside of the One Ticket Challenge tonight..it was a $500 Platinum Millions ticket #007 Big Smile

LoL Just ok. Might be going thru PA next weekend. I'll raid a machine if i see one.

SE PA
      United States
      Member #93582
      July 3, 2010
      1866 Posts
      Posted: October 14, 2012, 11:32 pm - IP Logged

Congrats!! Most of us PA players are lucky to break even. You must have good stores, luck, and a strong system. Great job!

Got about 50% back yesterday, but didn't spend much. Cash In won $5 and the $ game won $5. Can't get any wins on Winning Web.

Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #74096
        May 2, 2009
        22944 Posts
        Posted: October 14, 2012, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

The Platinum ticket...

Thank you Matt!! I know what you mean about the WW tickets....I think the most I've won lately on that one was $8

- it was 2 x $4...strange amounts on those...there are $3's and if I remember correctly, I got a $13 on one too. I think

on all the $2's they throw around that FREE ticket symbol a bit too much, I'd rather see a $2 amount than a FREE.

Kind of makes you wonder, some stores, like my Giant will give the ticket instead of the cash...it isn't much but

just keeps your choices down to what they have in the drawer. Dumb. Good luck on your next plays!!

Red...good luck in PA too! Hit a nice one!!

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
          P A
          United States
          Member #117331
          October 3, 2011
          6939 Posts
          Posted: October 15, 2012, 12:01 am - IP Logged

The Platinum ticket...

Thank you Matt!! I know what you mean about the WW tickets....I think the most I've won lately on that one was $8

- it was 2 x $4...strange amounts on those...there are $3's and if I remember correctly, I got a $13 on one too. I think

on all the $2's they throw around that FREE ticket symbol a bit too much, I'd rather see a $2 amount than a FREE.

Kind of makes you wonder, some stores, like my Giant will give the ticket instead of the cash...it isn't much but

just keeps your choices down to what they have in the drawer. Dumb. Good luck on your next plays!!

You havr had some.nice wins lately dr65! Nothing but bs around my area
          My favorite locations are coming up dry Ive bought about 4 or 5 books
          Lately of various tickets all for just my money back or $150 loss.
          Where the heck are the good tickets ???? Not by me right now.

NY
            United States
            Member #121961
            January 21, 2012
            3157 Posts
            Posted: October 15, 2012, 12:15 am - IP Logged

The Platinum ticket...

That is a great looking ticket.Luv it when a bunch of #s hit.

Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #74096
              May 2, 2009
              22944 Posts
              Posted: October 15, 2012, 12:29 am - IP Logged

That ticket made a turn around in my book (that can change any time though)...I hated it when it came out.

The black and blue numbers I just chalked up to PA trying to further confuse players. If you uncover your

number line and look for just blue matches and have none, then you go to the black to check those out.

I wonder if they switch the colors in the play field...I haven't found one yet, but suspect they may give a

BLUE number in the WINNING NUMBERS area and then a BLACK in the YOUR NUMBERS play field.

That would certainly create a few mis-reads I'm sure. I haven't run across a ticket like that yet, but

if I do, I'm going to be furious...and that'll pretty much cement in my mind what they're doing and it ain't

fittin'. Right now, a lot of seniors have trouble reading regular tickets...heck, so do I sometimes.

PA is good at those mind games...they do a switcheroo trick all the time on these things...give a 32 to look

for and then in the play area, it's a 23...makes you look twice. I don't think it's a random selection of numbers

either...they do it on purpose. I think it touches a certain 'almost had it' area of the brain that makes you

buy more....got a 13 in the YOUR NUMBERS?....get a 31 in the PLAY AREA....what is that doing to people?

It's creating the: wow...the next one I'll win! syndrome.

I got them figured out those suckers.

LottoGuyBC's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                British Columbia
                Canada
                Member #116101
                September 4, 2011
                4033 Posts
                Posted: October 15, 2012, 8:27 am - IP Logged

The Platinum ticket...

wtg dr65   Winner Winner Chicken Dinner White Bounce

"You have to be in it to win it!"

British Columbia
                  Canada
                  Member #116101
                  September 4, 2011
                  4033 Posts
                  Posted: October 15, 2012, 8:30 am - IP Logged

Decided to go over to Connecticut (5 mins away) and try the vending machine challenge there. Both of these came out of the same machine for 1000$. Just went and cashed them in to confirm.

Baby Grand  Congrats Cheers

British Columbia
                    Canada
                    Member #116101
                    September 4, 2011
                    4033 Posts
                    Posted: October 15, 2012, 8:32 am - IP Logged

told you I was gonna' start playing BDB - got 3 from 4 bins at Publix - and got this puppy !!

ding ding ding Smash

Winner Winner  

Congrats Cool

Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #74096
                      May 2, 2009
                      22944 Posts
                      Posted: October 15, 2012, 8:50 am - IP Logged

Baby Grand  Congrats Cheers

I Agree! Awesome Red!! WTG on double wins!!

NY
                        United States
                        Member #121961
                        January 21, 2012
                        3157 Posts
                        Posted: October 15, 2012, 9:55 am - IP Logged

I Agree! Awesome Red!! WTG on double wins!!

Its mind-blowing that both of those tickets were next in line to fall out. Just like those crazy winner stories you read about.

SARASOTA, FL
                          United States
                          Member #95778
                          August 17, 2010
                          1093 Posts
                          Posted: October 15, 2012, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

GREAT wins dr65 and  REDSTANG - people are starting to get decent wins and it's good seeing the tick photos !! I went out this morning and hit two different Publix - bought 5 BDB  tickets from 4 different bins - no HUGE wins but I got my money back plus $250 -

pics below - sometimes the pics come out sharp and sometime squiggly - like these .

wins: $10,000 Jubilee - $5,000 $200MS - 31 $1k's - 185 $500's - 5 $400's

" ... some days you're the bug - some days you're the windshield ..."

SARASOTA, FL
                            United States
                            Member #95778
                            August 17, 2010
                            1093 Posts
                            Posted: October 15, 2012, 12:25 pm - IP Logged

wins: $10,000 Jubilee - $5,000 $200MS - 31 $1k's - 185 $500's - 5 $400's

" ... some days you're the bug - some days you're the windshield ..."

Miami, Florida
                              United States
                              Member #111795
                              June 2, 2011
                              581 Posts
                              Posted: October 15, 2012, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

Took it easy for a few days, actually.....should have stayed that way. Just lost my A$$ playing way too many tickets. It was like a blurr, it just happened. I am down $250 bucks and I honestly didn't even realize it was happening. Wow. Ouch.....man, this is the part that sucks. Winning $500 a week ago (twice) and then realizing that all of that is gone, and now I just BLEW through $250 today.

Page 393 of 907