Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 3:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 2 days ago by Chris$.

Page 399 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
SARASOTA, FL
United States
Member #95778
August 17, 2010
1093 Posts
Posted: October 22, 2012, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

wins: $10,000 Jubilee - $5,000 $200MS - 31 $1k's - 185 $500's - 5 $400's

" ... some days you're the bug - some days you're the windshield ..."

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
    Florida
    United States
    Member #104435
    January 14, 2011
    2244 Posts
    Posted: October 22, 2012, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

Got back $200 on the HW roll

grats on the $500 Ed !

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Miami, Florida
      United States
      Member #111795
      June 2, 2011
      581 Posts
      Posted: October 22, 2012, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

I am sitting in our E-Board meeting with a roll of GRT in my pocket. The $600 was my entire paycheck, but 90 percent of my y bills are paid this month...I literally went all in with this paycheck... store I go to frequently only had books of GRT, so I went with that one. He had  3 books, I just chose one....will start scratching about 9 tonight....even though I want to watch  the debate, too.....will post results ASAP, with hopefully good pictures.....Ed, haven't been able to write back yet. Will write soon.

FLORIDA
        United States
        Member #127998
        May 14, 2012
        404 Posts
        Posted: October 22, 2012, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

Good luck too you with that roll, hope you hit big.

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

Miami, Florida
          United States
          Member #111795
          June 2, 2011
          581 Posts
          Posted: October 22, 2012, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

Good luck too you with that roll, hope you hit big.

I scratched one ticket just now before leaving work....randomly turned to #24 in the book and got 2 coin stack symbols.....but no single match to go along with it!! Thought I hit a five hundred off the bat, but it is a $30 winner....so far I've scratched one ticket and it's a $30 winner. Heading home now, will give a full report later.

GA
            United States
            Member #110378
            May 2, 2011
            4786 Posts
            Posted: October 22, 2012, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

LMAO @ FISHYDead

Miami, Florida
              United States
              Member #111795
              June 2, 2011
              581 Posts
              Posted: October 22, 2012, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

Miserable........spent $600 on the roll of GRT.......got back only $210..................  will check the losers again, but that's pretty much it.....9 winning tickets.  Largest winner was $40.  Had that one, and one $30 winner, the rest all $20........ Winning tickets were #'s 005, 008, 10, 11, 15, 17, 18, 24, and 28.  I'm sure it's going to sit in tomorrow and the next day, and the day after that.....realizing I just blew $400 bucks....oh well, I knew what I signed up for.

Florida
                United States
                Member #104435
                January 14, 2011
                2244 Posts
                Posted: October 22, 2012, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

Miserable........spent $600 on the roll of GRT.......got back only $210..................  will check the losers again, but that's pretty much it.....9 winning tickets.  Largest winner was $40.  Had that one, and one $30 winner, the rest all $20........ Winning tickets were #'s 005, 008, 10, 11, 15, 17, 18, 24, and 28.  I'm sure it's going to sit in tomorrow and the next day, and the day after that.....realizing I just blew $400 bucks....oh well, I knew what I signed up for.

wow that is a bad roll sorry to hear you got the wrong one i was hoping you would get a $500 at least. but thats the thing with $20 rolls, go in expecting to lose at least half. sometimes you might strike a hot roll with lots of winners and get a nice profit. but its rare

Florida
                  United States
                  Member #104435
                  January 14, 2011
                  2244 Posts
                  Posted: October 22, 2012, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

Here is a trick i learned from the $20 rolls (the $600 ones)

If there are 9 winning tickets or less its gonna suck. The least winners i have scratched was 7 and it was nothing higher than a $30. 10 or 11 winners you probably got a $50 and $100 in there. 12 or 13 winners then you got several $100s or better. 14 winners plus and the return will be more than $600. the most winners i had was 18 i think and i got back more than $1,500

Would like to hear if anyone else has the same conclusions...

GA
                    United States
                    Member #110378
                    May 2, 2011
                    4786 Posts
                    Posted: October 22, 2012, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

Here is a trick i learned from the $20 rolls (the $600 ones)

If there are 9 winning tickets or less its gonna suck. The least winners i have scratched was 7 and it was nothing higher than a $30. 10 or 11 winners you probably got a $50 and $100 in there. 12 or 13 winners then you got several $100s or better. 14 winners plus and the return will be more than $600. the most winners i had was 18 i think and i got back more than $1,500

Would like to hear if anyone else has the same conclusions...

I dont know James that sounds fishy too.Crying

Miami, Florida
                      United States
                      Member #111795
                      June 2, 2011
                      581 Posts
                      Posted: October 23, 2012, 12:17 am - IP Logged

Just reviewed all the losing  tickets, frustrating how those numbers are placed, 13  and 32 next to each other but the winning numbers have a  31 and 23 next to each other... it sort of feels surreal buying a whole book, it is  only the second book I have bought in ten years or more! About a year and a half ago I bought a roll of BDB and lost about $400 on it, now that I think about it. I kept seeing those "w" and "E" and "v"s, and I just knew the best I could count on was a twenty with the w...and of course you hold out hope that maybe it's going to be a grand or better, but it's just a losing code after it's all scratched off.  Even had a couple "N"s that looked like they could have been part of a HUN, but nope....and that's it, that's my report to the class. HA!

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                        Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #74096
                        May 2, 2009
                        22926 Posts
                        Posted: October 23, 2012, 12:23 am - IP Logged

James - sounds kinda fishy - why not get one back from the towelhead - post it - then give it back - man I'm dyin' to see a $400 Wild 7 !

Had a bug up ass to go to that Publix where that cute young girl won $500 and $200 $25M yesterday  - one tick from each bin ............. I put 5 $20's in this machine that's replacing the 'old' ones - man it's SO SLOW .... and the HOT button that pops ticks out without pressing is gone......... any way....... from the SAME bin she got the $500 - so I get a $500 - #012 and $100 from #013 ......right next to each other .... I was gonna buy more but figured that roll spit out enough wins and want to keep the profit...............who knows how much the total will be from that roll ?

pics below

I'm dying to see a million dollar winner. Getting tired of the $500's and $1,000's, is that all they put out these days?

I swore last year I was on the trail to a million dollar ticket, all I get are $100's and $500's and a couple thousands here
                        and there. They get boring, I'm sure you know. So when I get a hundred, I don't even bother posting it...I'll mention it
                        because it is a better one than say a freebie or a cost win...but show me the money! And I'm not talking anything less
                        than $OVER$FIVE$THOUSAND$...they can show me a $100,000K too, that would be just ducky.

Don't you know that give a 'towelhead' something, you don't get it back. It's his forever, anyway, it's kinda like being
                        an Indian giver, they don't take kindly to that. You lose rank. And those are the guys you want to keep your status
                        with, take care of them, they take care of you. Thumbs Up

No fish here...just good times. GOOD LUCK. GOOD WINS. GOOD VIBES. Carry on winning mate....and we'll all do the
                        same. Show or no show. It's of little matter to most of us. We're pretty much no strings attached with the WTG's.

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                          Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #74096
                          May 2, 2009
                          22926 Posts
                          Posted: October 23, 2012, 12:41 am - IP Logged

Just reviewed all the losing  tickets, frustrating how those numbers are placed, 13  and 32 next to each other but the winning numbers have a  31 and 23 next to each other... it sort of feels surreal buying a whole book, it is  only the second book I have bought in ten years or more! About a year and a half ago I bought a roll of BDB and lost about $400 on it, now that I think about it. I kept seeing those "w" and "E" and "v"s, and I just knew the best I could count on was a twenty with the w...and of course you hold out hope that maybe it's going to be a grand or better, but it's just a losing code after it's all scratched off.  Even had a couple "N"s that looked like they could have been part of a HUN, but nope....and that's it, that's my report to the class. HA!

OldSchool, I wish your book could have been better and this makes me wonder when the day will come when they are allowed
                          to make books with $50 total wins...quite possible since as long as they put out the stated winners, they'd be a ok with printing
                          some books loaded and some books putrid....or raise the printing amount to compensate. Rats. They're all the same. I think they
                          have the same general 'lottery handbook' they use for all the states.
                          Play around with people's minds...print 13's and 32's along with 31's and 23's...let them think they have a winner and have to
                          look twice and say dam n! almost got it.
                          Print endless losers after a sick win of $20...let them think the next one is a good one but the good one is 20 tickets away from
                          the sick one.
                          Issue new tickets each month to keep the masses happy...add/extend a game by reprinting...what the heck is that crap anyway?
                          CLOSE THE GAME for Pete's sake.
                          Throw them a $20 bone while hanging a million dollar steak just above their noses, that'll keep them hoping...(and playing)
                          Put 4 top prizes out and make it sound like it's going to happen to you!
                          Well, that last one, I feel it's going to happen to me - it might just take awhile and a few adjustments...like how about PA
                          giving about 100 top prizes of 1M $...I'm sure they could afford it but in the meantime, it would probably mean a 150 million
                          ticket printing. Conehead Same difference.
                          I'm up! really! I'll find one and plan on playing on!
                          Good luck everyone and find that SUPER ticket. (like tomorrow!)
                          Party        Party       Party

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
                            NY
                            United States
                            Member #121961
                            January 21, 2012
                            3157 Posts
                            Posted: October 23, 2012, 1:11 am - IP Logged

Thats amazing. All from the same mach. You would of cleaned up nice if that girl was'nt there.

SARASOTA, FL
                              United States
                              Member #95778
                              August 17, 2010
                              1093 Posts
                              Posted: October 23, 2012, 7:24 am - IP Logged

Yeah OldSchool that's a bummer. Since I bought 80 on Sunday and lost my fanny - no Nugget or $500 (which is a first for me) and realizing this game was beaten to death - seems like everybody was buying GRT wherever I went  - I have a feeling the game is almost dead. Another thing James mentioned - it's HARD to win anything over $500 .....

Just for the heck of it I picked up 25 last nite - 10 from my fav gas station and 15 from my fav mom/pop store - RU ready ? Got $100 - five $20 coin stacks and that was it. 19 DUDS ! You see - we are being screwed by the FlLOt - they will not put up a lower tier grid and we are buying in the dark. James found out on a few games prizes won/prizes left ..... JAMES .... can you get the skinny on GRT ????? Thanks !

BTW - also picked up 20 $25M - thinking my short winning streak would continue - got $125 back - all $25 ticks - was gonna take a bottle of poison but couldn't get the top off .....

wins: $10,000 Jubilee - $5,000 $200MS - 31 $1k's - 185 $500's - 5 $400's

" ... some days you're the bug - some days you're the windshield ..."

Page 399 of 907