Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13603 replies. Last post 1 hour ago by reddog.

Page 404 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
SARASOTA, FL
United States
Member #95778
August 17, 2010
1090 Posts
Posted: October 26, 2012, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

emailed the Fl Lot asking "wouldn't be a good idea to set up a lower tier prize grid ?" Read their answer ....

Dear Ed

Thank you for taking the time to write and share your thoughts with the Florida Lottery. Our players are our number one priority and your views are important to us. Please know the Florida Lottery continually conducts market research and evaluates industry trends for the purpose of better understanding our customers' preferences. The Florida Lottery takes its mandate of generating additional funds for education very seriously, and we do appreciate your input.  In fact, our Product Development team pays close attention to the voice of our players as new games are evaluated and added to the Lottery’s product mix.  Even if your specific ideas are not put into play, please be assured that we welcome your comments and suggestions.  Thank you again for taking the time to write. 

wins: $10,000 Jubilee - $5,000 $200MS - 31 $1k's - 185 $500's - 5 $400's

" ... some days you're the bug - some days you're the windshield ..."

Luckytreasure's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
    Port Orange, Florida
    United States
    Member #133398
    September 28, 2012
    163 Posts
    Posted: October 26, 2012, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

I asked the same question a couple years ago but I got a real answer not a cut and paste reply as you rcvd.  They told me they have too many winners and it would be impossible to advise hiw many lower tier prizes are left. Not sure how this is possible because the Ohio lottery posthrall of their remaining prizes left.  I will search my email and see if I saved the actual reply back from fl lottery.

SARASOTA, FL
      United States
      Member #95778
      August 17, 2010
      1090 Posts
      Posted: October 26, 2012, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

Hey Lucky - I've written them and JAMES1 did too - many times asking about the lower tier and even sent them websites of about 15 states that have it - still no reason they won't and no intelligent answer ....

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
        Florida
        United States
        Member #104435
        January 14, 2011
        2244 Posts
        Posted: October 26, 2012, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

Ed you got the generic cut & paste answer they use for whatever you ask them. I got 'not enough people have asked' and 'well put it into consideration'

Who is running the lottery these days? A bunch of imbeciles in monkey suits???

2014 Highest Winner: $500

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #74096
          May 2, 2009
          22861 Posts
          Posted: October 26, 2012, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

I wish I had your luck dr65. How many $1K's is that for the year ??? 

Ive never lost as much as I have the last few days. Im serious, $25M is the WORST ticket Ive ever played. went through a roll and got nothing over $40. that is appalling for a $25 ticket. as skeptic said, they hooked us fools in the first week with lots of $500s and $1K's- and then took our money with all the duds they have been flooding the stores with. btw, the $20 Monopoly.... ICE COLD. went through 35 this afternoon and got back just $175. went to the store and got a box of focus factor. its supposed to take your mind off bad habits. whatever. ill give it a shot. one of the guys who plays at my publix recommended it. he pops a few pills before going grocery shopping. anyone have experience with this stuff ???

Thanks everyone for those wtg's on the $1,000 I just wish it could have been more. A nice $100,000 would knock a persons

socks off about now, I think that's one where you'd have to take a few looks at it and still not believe it.

James I'd have to look back on that, I honestly don't know. I should start keeping track so I know at any given time.

How many stores do you go to for your tickets? I have a favorite store then will hit up to 4 more every couple/few days.

I just buy up to 2 of the $20's, depending on whether I have a winner or not on the first.

It's just my way of doing it - I'd rather hit different stores than play many tickets in a row in the same store. I just find

it works on the $20's.

wow...they should be ashamed of themselves - a roll and got nothing over $40...sheesh...and a NEW ticket too?

Talk about hooking - yeah, PA is good at that, they give for a couple weeks on the new ones then pull the carpet

out from underneath.

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #74096
            May 2, 2009
            22861 Posts
            Posted: October 27, 2012, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

I found a symbol today! I'm happy when I can cross symbols off my checklist. A Platinum bar for $200 on the Platinum

Millions ticket #024. I'd like to find the ring (win all) next.

Good luck everyone!!

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

giotonia's avatar - 01 cash-girl-cartoon.gif
              NYC
              United States
              Member #3706
              February 13, 2004
              96 Posts
              Posted: October 27, 2012, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

Yesterday I played 5,000,000 multipler #35 got back $50. Going to try my luck today

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
                NY
                United States
                Member #121961
                January 21, 2012
                3157 Posts
                Posted: October 27, 2012, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

Yesterday I played 5,000,000 multipler #35 got back $50. Going to try my luck today

Got a bunch of 25/50$ wins on set for life's this week. Only game i can find with consisting wins. Bought 4 on Tue and still playing with $ from those. I wish they would post winners that hit 1000/5000 so you know they exist..

giotonia's avatar - 01 cash-girl-cartoon.gif
                  NYC
                  United States
                  Member #3706
                  February 13, 2004
                  96 Posts
                  Posted: October 27, 2012, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

Got a bunch of 25/50$ wins on set for life's this week. Only game i can find with consisting wins. Bought 4 on Tue and still playing with $ from those. I wish they would post winners that hit 1000/5000 so you know they exist..

I just won another $50 #27 same game. I don't really play set for life but it seems like many people do good with it. $5,000,000 multipler still have alot of prize esp the top prizes. They post on the nylottery website the place that win 600 & up. Go to the winners tab when you click on an instant game. Have you ever won any high prizes? I'm trying to see find out the codes for $1000 and up.

SARASOTA, FL
                    United States
                    Member #95778
                    August 17, 2010
                    1090 Posts
                    Posted: October 28, 2012, 10:14 am - IP Logged

Why is the $1 million dollar prizes gone from the prizes remaining page.  I checked yesterday and there was 19 of 22 remaining and now all they show is the $3 million prizes....

HEY ambam - what ? I just looked and  it shows 19 of 22 $1M  and  3 of $3M ....... but here's the BIG NEWS !! Trust me on this - GRT is DEAD !!! Long live GRT !! In the last two days I bought 120 tickets - the MOST EVER EVER  - just to see if what JAMES said is true ( not that I doubt him) Normally in the past months and longer - I'd d hit a nugget or $500 buying maybe 10 to 20 tickets - plus many single $100'S - combo of 3 $20's and 4 $10's etc ........I've hit 3 in one day - now out of the 120 tickets the past few days - I got back $480 !!!!! FOUR HUNDRED & EIGHTY !

Most were the lousy coin stack for $20 - a few $30's and $40's - nothing higher. I also bought 80 a few days ago and got back around 20% ..... people - this is where the LOWER TIER GRID would be in our favor - instead of guessing and losing $$ ............. I realy don't know what ticket - if any - to buy...... the $25M seems to also be dead for me .........listen to this: a guy I know here who is a regular player but not a big spender - won TWO $1000 $25M's in a matter of 5 minutes . one from Publix - the other from a gas station around the corner where he drove for gas - but the crazy thing is he only bought TWO tickets ......... the best I did on $25M is $500 - a couple times - a $400 and a $200 -  and thats that's after a lot of scratchin' ........ I feel like throwing in the towel .......... I  may hang lose for quite a bit - the fun is gone ..

2012 WINS: $10K Jubilee, 2 $1000 Jubilees, 2  MS $1000's, 13 MS $500's, 2 $1000 BDB, $1000 LFL, 21 GRT $500's , 18 GRT $500 Nuggets.

Stay thirsty my friend

FLORIDA
                      United States
                      Member #127998
                      May 14, 2012
                      404 Posts
                      Posted: October 28, 2012, 11:06 am - IP Logged

Skeptic,

What you list about GRT is the normal way its been around here since the game came out, Ive gone for 2 or 2 1/2 months before with even hitting a $500 ticket, so I have had many many sessions like you speak of.  I havent been able to get over $150 on the $25 dollar ticket.  I did notice yesterday too that they didnt have the million dollar tickets listed on the web site also, looked again and indeed they are there.  I wish they would post the location of all the $250k winners.

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

SARASOTA, FL
                        United States
                        Member #95778
                        August 17, 2010
                        1090 Posts
                        Posted: October 28, 2012, 11:48 am - IP Logged

Skeptic,

What you list about GRT is the normal way its been around here since the game came out, Ive gone for 2 or 2 1/2 months before with even hitting a $500 ticket, so I have had many many sessions like you speak of.  I havent been able to get over $150 on the $25 dollar ticket.  I did notice yesterday too that they didnt have the million dollar tickets listed on the web site also, looked again and indeed they are there.  I wish they would post the location of all the $250k winners.

Hey LR - I hear you - but how many tickets have you bought during that 2 or 2/1/2 months ? I know a couple jerks who complain about not winning - they only buy maybe one ticket a week ......... Looks like the $25M ticket is asleep - I entered about 100 tickets in that 2nd drawing and got one free ticket - I'll like to know how many tickets the $25K winners put in .....

FLORIDA
                          United States
                          Member #127998
                          May 14, 2012
                          404 Posts
                          Posted: October 28, 2012, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

Skeptic, most of the time I hate to say, a hundred of two hundred a day, sometimes as much as 4 or 5 hundred...that adds up fast.  I wish I were a one or two ticket guy, but I normally start with a minimum of 5, and if I get not winners, i start the chase, which is not good.  I only entered about 25 in the second chance, but it would be nice to know the stats.  it would be real helpful to know the location of the 250k game winners..it burns me that they post very few of them, I guess they have to cover up their targeting distribution.

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #74096
                            May 2, 2009
                            22861 Posts
                            Posted: October 28, 2012, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

If you have a couple or few stores you can go to....please try this for about a week or so. I know it'll be hard but it works.

If you have 5 or 6 stores, it's even better. Limit yourself to 2 out of each bin - $20's - at each store.

I watched a guy this morning buy ticket after ticket of the Cash Extravaganza - $20. He was there with 4 tickets laying on the

table when I got in there, went back to the bin got another so I assumed losers...went back 3 more times while I was in

line and pushed those aside too...went back while I was on my way over to the machine and put in $60 more - I got 3 $20's

- one Extravaganza, a Platinum and an Instant Millionaire - and he went over and cashed in one ticket for $100....came back and

feed that into the machine too. The ones laying on the table, at least 10, he tossed. He kept on playing the Extravaganza's

after I went out.

One bin away the Platinum ticket I got was waiting for $100. I took that back in to cash and he was still there. I got an

Extravaganza and a Instant Millionaire - I won $20 on the Instant Millionaire - but the ticket number on the Extravaganza

was at 022....when I got my first one it was at 014 - so I'm figuring in all, he played from about #004 at least to #021 in

a matter of 10 minutes....minus my #014 and #022...he was down about $300+ by then. I refuse to play like that and that's

exactly why. He didn't look happy at all. He left then w/o emptying the slot. If he was that far into it, he probably should have.

I don't know what was waiting from ticket #023 on down to #029.

The whole point is that $300 could have bought a lot of tickets at 2 per bin somewhere else and probably netted him a nice win.

This isn't the first time I watched someone sink $$ into one ticket bin and lose and go away mad. I don't understand the type of

play.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                              Texas
                              United States
                              Member #55889
                              October 23, 2007
                              5589 Posts
                              Posted: October 28, 2012, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

Hey Lucky - I've written them and JAMES1 did too - many times asking about the lower tier and even sent them websites of about 15 states that have it - still no reason they won't and no intelligent answer ....

Texas lists all remaining prizes for scratchoffs, and I just assumed all states did the same thing. Oops, guess not. Really no reason why they can't or won't do it.

Pretty hard to know what game to buy without knowing what prizes are left.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Page 404 of 907