Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 12:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 50 minutes ago by Chris$.

Page 410 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
SARASOTA, FL
United States
Member #95778
August 17, 2010
1093 Posts
Posted: November 7, 2012, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

wins: $10,000 Jubilee - $5,000 $200MS - 31 $1k's - 185 $500's - 5 $400's

" ... some days you're the bug - some days you're the windshield ..."

SARASOTA, FL
    United States
    Member #95778
    August 17, 2010
    1093 Posts
    Posted: November 7, 2012, 12:34 pm - IP Logged

SEE ABOVE TIC -

Been playing LFL and BDB - out this morning picked up 12 start of the roll LFL - got $530 back - 4 BDB's all duds...Called around to some VERY small towns south of me - mom/pops and liquor stores - one guy at a liquor store said he has an old roll of FMC from Feb !!!!!!! STILL UNOPENED !!!!! ! But he sounded sh1t faced  LOL ......................I'll take the ride see what happens and report back .....

duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64
      Jacksonville Florida
      United States
      Member #23018
      October 6, 2005
      916 Posts
      Posted: November 7, 2012, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

SEE ABOVE TIC -

Been playing LFL and BDB - out this morning picked up 12 start of the roll LFL - got $530 back - 4 BDB's all duds...Called around to some VERY small towns south of me - mom/pops and liquor stores - one guy at a liquor store said he has an old roll of FMC from Feb !!!!!!! STILL UNOPENED !!!!! ! But he sounded sh1t faced  LOL ......................I'll take the ride see what happens and report back .....

The last official sale date for Florida Millionaire's Club tickets was October 26th (last day to redeem is December 25th). By now, the lottery should have settled all outstanding books and tickets for this game with the retailer, so unless he has prepaid for it and validated the roll, he may not be able to validate it (if it is after the last sale date the roll might not validate). If he has already paid for the book and validated it then it should be good to go (although technically he should not sell it after the sale end date). You might want to check with the lottery before you buy it (would not be good if you got a big winner and it was considered void because the book was not validated correctly and it was after the end sale date). In that case your only recourse is a refund of the $20 face value of the ticket from the retailer.

SARASOTA, FL
        United States
        Member #95778
        August 17, 2010
        1093 Posts
        Posted: November 7, 2012, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

The last official sale date for Florida Millionaire's Club tickets was October 26th (last day to redeem is December 25th). By now, the lottery should have settled all outstanding books and tickets for this game with the retailer, so unless he has prepaid for it and validated the roll, he may not be able to validate it (if it is after the last sale date the roll might not validate). If he has already paid for the book and validated it then it should be good to go (although technically he should not sell it after the sale end date). You might want to check with the lottery before you buy it (would not be good if you got a big winner and it was considered void because the book was not validated correctly and it was after the end sale date). In that case your only recourse is a refund of the $20 face value of the ticket from the retailer.

thanks duckman -  he did read the validation slip # to me over the phone - humm ...... don't know if he scanned it ................ I'll take a drive and see ......... if it's validated - one ticket should tell ...... right ??

duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64
          Jacksonville Florida
          United States
          Member #23018
          October 6, 2005
          916 Posts
          Posted: November 7, 2012, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

thanks duckman -  he did read the validation slip # to me over the phone - humm ...... don't know if he scanned it ................ I'll take a drive and see ......... if it's validated - one ticket should tell ...... right ??

Yes, if one ticket works then the whole roll works. It sounds like maybe he didn't realize he still had the roll, but that usually means at some point he has already paid for the roll (and validated it?). In that case, hope you get a big winner! Just redeem it by December 25th.

Otherwise, I think any outstanding tickets or rolls at the end of sale date that have not been paid for or validated are returned and the account settled for that roll.

Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #109275
            April 9, 2011
            1495 Posts
            Posted: November 7, 2012, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

Well the Karma police were watching over me. Went to Sheetz and someone must have pulled away from the gas pump without gas. Read" Begin to Fuel" I lifted the handle and put it back down to end the sale at 0.00. Well earlier in the day I was talking to shop owner and said his sales rep brought some tickets. he says she always brings hot rolls and way better than what comes through Fedex/UPS.He did get an additional Fedex delivery totally $18,000. This is how many tickets the guys sells.  Figured I had my $200 to spend. Looked at 3 rolls and settled on a certain one and had him open and got the 1st 10. He told me the other day the early #'s are usually hot and here is my results. 

000-$50

001-$50

003-$250(Win250 symbol)

006-$100

007=$40

$200 in and $490 out.. Unreal.. He sat the roll aside for me. Kinda like my roll without paying $600 up front.  Here is the question. Do I get the rest of the pack thinking it could be hot, or let it go???? On one hand it is "found" money He has yet to have any $20 ticket winners over $250 and this could be the roll. The other hand is I turned my $200 into almost $500 and I should walk away.. HHHMMMM

SARASOTA, FL
              United States
              Member #95778
              August 17, 2010
              1093 Posts
              Posted: November 7, 2012, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

Well the Karma police were watching over me. Went to Sheetz and someone must have pulled away from the gas pump without gas. Read" Begin to Fuel" I lifted the handle and put it back down to end the sale at 0.00. Well earlier in the day I was talking to shop owner and said his sales rep brought some tickets. he says she always brings hot rolls and way better than what comes through Fedex/UPS.He did get an additional Fedex delivery totally $18,000. This is how many tickets the guys sells.  Figured I had my $200 to spend. Looked at 3 rolls and settled on a certain one and had him open and got the 1st 10. He told me the other day the early #'s are usually hot and here is my results. 

000-$50

001-$50

003-$250(Win250 symbol)

006-$100

007=$40

$200 in and $490 out.. Unreal.. He sat the roll aside for me. Kinda like my roll without paying $600 up front.  Here is the question. Do I get the rest of the pack thinking it could be hot, or let it go???? On one hand it is "found" money He has yet to have any $20 ticket winners over $250 and this could be the roll. The other hand is I turned my $200 into almost $500 and I should walk away.. HHHMMMM

GREAT HITS OM ............ When I'd hit a bunch of winning tix from  a hot roll I'd go back and get the rest or at least more ...... almost all of the time I'd wind up with duds and gave my winnings back. You did exceptionally well ......... I'd take the $$ and head home OR try 7 front tix from the other two rolls - 000 - 006  ..... you have $290 to play with if you want ..........  NOBODY knows what you might come up with ........ that's what I'd do.....

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #109275
                April 9, 2011
                1495 Posts
                Posted: November 7, 2012, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

GREAT HITS OM ............ When I'd hit a bunch of winning tix from  a hot roll I'd go back and get the rest or at least more ...... almost all of the time I'd wind up with duds and gave my winnings back. You did exceptionally well ......... I'd take the $$ and head home OR try 7 front tix from the other two rolls - 000 - 006  ..... you have $290 to play with if you want ..........  NOBODY knows what you might come up with ........ that's what I'd do.....

Thanks. I was thinking the same. I know he opens rolls for the other guy as well. Not sure I want to "hog" them and pick them clean. Then again the back half of the other rolls could be good.   I was kinda thinking about the dud also. He told me of everyone who got a full roll, the worst payout was $-110 on the new XMas. I am currently at -$110 if the last 20 paid nothing. Tough decision.  I would hate to play the final $400 and only get a $100 back, but I would also hate to leave it and find out someone hit $1000 or more later in the roll. Darn gambling decisions.lol

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                  Florida
                  United States
                  Member #104435
                  January 14, 2011
                  2244 Posts
                  Posted: November 7, 2012, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

Good hits skeptic and omiller !!

In fact after seeing Ed's $500 winners on LFL I went absolutely nuts today and bought way too many tickets from 4 different stores.... but got lucky. Got 11 yes ELEVEN $100 winners. One batch of 5 LFL had 3 $100 winners. Out of 20 $20 Monopolys I bought, 5 were $100 winners. I was floored to say the least.  I ended up with a $440 profit and i must have gone through 100 tickets. they just kept hitting and i kept playing. I might of been up $700 even if i would of stayed away from the $25M. that was the only bad ticket on the day. might take the money and get a roll tomorrow......

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #109275
                    April 9, 2011
                    1495 Posts
                    Posted: November 7, 2012, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

Good hits skeptic and omiller !!

In fact after seeing Ed's $500 winners on LFL I went absolutely nuts today and bought way too many tickets from 4 different stores.... but got lucky. Got 11 yes ELEVEN $100 winners. One batch of 5 LFL had 3 $100 winners. Out of 20 $20 Monopolys I bought, 5 were $100 winners. I was floored to say the least.  I ended up with a $440 profit and i must have gone through 100 tickets. they just kept hitting and i kept playing. I might of been up $700 even if i would of stayed away from the $25M. that was the only bad ticket on the day. might take the money and get a roll tomorrow......

Nice wins James. 11 $100 winners?? WOW. Thats a lifetime for most. Heck not sure how far I would have to go to find my last 11 $100 winners. I am sure you were like me today. ticket after ticket was a good winner that I was actually dejected when they lost. Normally I have the loser until proven winner approach. Today I was in the winner until proven a loser mindset.  I did some thinking and the money will be banked for a few things I been meaning to buy. Even if someone hits $1k on it, I won't be too upset. Someone hits anything over $1K, then I will be unhappy.lol

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #104435
                      January 14, 2011
                      2244 Posts
                      Posted: November 7, 2012, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

Nice wins James. 11 $100 winners?? WOW. Thats a lifetime for most. Heck not sure how far I would have to go to find my last 11 $100 winners. I am sure you were like me today. ticket after ticket was a good winner that I was actually dejected when they lost. Normally I have the loser until proven winner approach. Today I was in the winner until proven a loser mindset.  I did some thinking and the money will be banked for a few things I been meaning to buy. Even if someone hits $1k on it, I won't be too upset. Someone hits anything over $1K, then I will be unhappy.lol

I dont know if i beat my daily record for $100s but I came close. ive bought rolls before with 7-8 $100 winners. I would love to hear skeptics record.

Last year I picked up 300+ $100 winners but i have not kept track this year

With florida, sometimes they pack the roll with them and sometimes there are none in the entire roll. i must of hit up some good rolls on the right #s today

SARASOTA, FL
                        United States
                        Member #95778
                        August 17, 2010
                        1093 Posts
                        Posted: November 7, 2012, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

I dont know if i beat my daily record for $100s but I came close. ive bought rolls before with 7-8 $100 winners. I would love to hear skeptics record.

Last year I picked up 300+ $100 winners but i have not kept track this year

With florida, sometimes they pack the roll with them and sometimes there are none in the entire roll. i must of hit up some good rolls on the right #s today

NICEEEEEEEEEEEE !! 11 $100 wins is off the wall !!! Great !! I have no idea how many $100's i won in a day , month or year LOL ........ I remember hitting 5 $100's in one hot $200MS roll ....... all mixed up amounts ..... 5X20 - 2X50 - 10x10 etc ......... wins were almost one after the other ...... don't think I hit anything like that befo .......

Wonder why LFL is all of a sudden spitting wins ? James - can you get info from Fl LOt - what's left - something like you did with BDB ............. wins, locations - blah blah .... thanks man we'll all appreciate it ......

BTY - saw BIG Jim tonight at Publix - bought his one GRT - got $100 !!!!!!!! NUTS !! He has to be taller than 6.8 - I'm 6.4 and he towers over me ..........gotta be close to 7 .......... he told me he used to play B Ball -- got into the pros and broke a foot that would not heal right.... now he works at a health food store ..........

Florida
                          United States
                          Member #104435
                          January 14, 2011
                          2244 Posts
                          Posted: November 7, 2012, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

BDB has the most prizes left. LFL is running low on $10-20K but still has some out there. not many $20K though, same for Monopoly, but still good amount of $10K and $5K

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #104435
                            January 14, 2011
                            2244 Posts
                            Posted: November 8, 2012, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

tried a bunch of the cheaper games today $2 $3 and $5 tickets. lost or broke even on almost everything except for a $3 Platinum Crossword - I found 5 Gold Bars in the bonus area for a $100 winner. up a whopping $18 bucks on the day

Olney, MD
                              United States
                              Member #121536
                              January 11, 2012
                              450 Posts
                              Posted: November 9, 2012, 7:13 am - IP Logged

I bought some tickets yesterday.  I bought 4 of a new $3 ticket called Hot Doubler #30-33 and #32 was a $50 winner. It was kind of cool I got a # match for $10 and a fire symbol which doubled with a $20 prize under it.  I also got a $5 Cash Tripler Crossword ticket that lost and a $5 Aces High ticket that lost.

Page 410 of 907