Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13603 replies. Last post 12 hours ago by reddog.

Page 409 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
LottoGuyBC's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
British Columbia
Canada
Member #116101
September 4, 2011
4033 Posts
Posted: November 4, 2012, 4:54 am - IP Logged

"You have to be in it to win it!"

SARASOTA, FL
    United States
    Member #95778
    August 17, 2010
    1090 Posts
    Posted: November 4, 2012, 8:27 am - IP Logged

Ed did you say a million dollar ticket was purchased at your publix yesterday ???

LOL, it seems every other week there is a million dollar ticket sold at ones of the stores you play at. how come you aint the one winning ??? Big Smile

Naw - I pressed the wrong key - it was another $1K - as in K ................ reason I ain't the one winning $1M is well, James, you got the horseshoe .... where the sun don't shine ~>~

Headin' out to get some tix - NO $25M's 4me anymo' .......

wins: $10,000 Jubilee - $5,000 $200MS - 31 $1k's - 185 $500's - 5 $400's

" ... some days you're the bug - some days you're the windshield ..."

SARASOTA, FL
      United States
      Member #95778
      August 17, 2010
      1090 Posts
      Posted: November 4, 2012, 8:32 am - IP Logged

Im getting absolutely killed here in jacksonville, ive gone through abour 2500 this week and nothing, maybe the market is flooded with losers up here so they can pay out the new million dollar tickets that are being won every where else.  Im on a bad streak, but as Skeptic says we all know its gambling

Sorry to hear the bad news LR - you once mentioned going to "another" part of town and did better - isn't that where you got the $10K Jubilee ? Have you bought any tix there out of the 2500 ?

FLORIDA
        United States
        Member #127998
        May 14, 2012
        404 Posts
        Posted: November 4, 2012, 8:49 am - IP Logged

Im buying all over 4 or 5 different places, variety of games, just not hitting anything.  Think I may break until after Christmas if I cam bring myself to it.  Yeah I have been buying where I won the 10k Jubilee, nothing there either.

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #74096
          May 2, 2009
          22872 Posts
          Posted: November 4, 2012, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

Im buying all over 4 or 5 different places, variety of games, just not hitting anything.  Think I may break until after Christmas if I cam bring myself to it.  Yeah I have been buying where I won the 10k Jubilee, nothing there either.

It seems they stink even in good areas for stretches at a time. The most you can find is ticket cost or 2x...$100 if you're lucky. I

swear they cycle these things through areas. $1,000 tickets will pop up here and there and there will be times where you just

can't find anything worth getting excited about...or just a bunch of losers with some money back winners thrown in.

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

SARASOTA, FL
            United States
            Member #95778
            August 17, 2010
            1090 Posts
            Posted: November 4, 2012, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

Let me tell you about BIG Jim - yeah he's big - 6.8 - 260 - about 30 years old , big smile soft spoken guy - he only buys GRT - ONE a day - from a bin or from the counter at the same Publx where I go - last month he got three $500's plus a few other smaller wins -  I saw him today - he was cashing in a $500 he just bought from a bin ......... he might be on to something ........... one a day ........ lucky guy...... I resisted today and bought zero. Hummm ..... BIG Jim ......... one a day - he is WAY AHEAD on the $$ ....... am I ? No .... are you ??

FLORIDA
              United States
              Member #127998
              May 14, 2012
              404 Posts
              Posted: November 4, 2012, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

i need to adopt that philosophy, im out another 480 today with squat to show for it.   i need to get ahold of myself..

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

Miami, Florida
                United States
                Member #111795
                June 2, 2011
                581 Posts
                Posted: November 5, 2012, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

Back to Back HUNDOS 11.5.12

I always seem to do better after taking a few days off!  Didn't buy a single scratch off ALL weekend!!!  Just went to the ATM and took out a hundred dollars...Got 2 GRT, 2 Millionaire, and 1 of the holiday ten dollar games. Lost on both GRT, lost on the ten dollar game......the $25 Millionaires were back-to-back HUNDOS!!!!  I see now that the bottom ticket number got cut off, but you can see that they are still attached at the perferated edge. #6 and #7...back to back Hundos!!!

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                  Florida
                  United States
                  Member #104435
                  January 14, 2011
                  2244 Posts
                  Posted: November 5, 2012, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

Back to Back HUNDOS 11.5.12

I always seem to do better after taking a few days off!  Didn't buy a single scratch off ALL weekend!!!  Just went to the ATM and took out a hundred dollars...Got 2 GRT, 2 Millionaire, and 1 of the holiday ten dollar games. Lost on both GRT, lost on the ten dollar game......the $25 Millionaires were back-to-back HUNDOS!!!!  I see now that the bottom ticket number got cut off, but you can see that they are still attached at the perferated edge. #6 and #7...back to back Hundos!!!

Good show OSH 

Im out about $160 on the day. went through 40 of those $10 Wishes tickets and 20 of the $5 Holiday Magic. couple $100s but not enough to get a profit there were too many duds.

2014 Highest Winner: $500

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                    Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #74096
                    May 2, 2009
                    22872 Posts
                    Posted: November 5, 2012, 10:16 pm - IP Logged

Let me tell you about BIG Jim - yeah he's big - 6.8 - 260 - about 30 years old , big smile soft spoken guy - he only buys GRT - ONE a day - from a bin or from the counter at the same Publx where I go - last month he got three $500's plus a few other smaller wins -  I saw him today - he was cashing in a $500 he just bought from a bin ......... he might be on to something ........... one a day ........ lucky guy...... I resisted today and bought zero. Hummm ..... BIG Jim ......... one a day - he is WAY AHEAD on the $$ ....... am I ? No .... are you ??

I believe it. That's the way it works. Now BIG Jim might be luckier than most or be there at the right time

(always the same place, right?)

The $20's of course pay more than the others...it's so much easier to find a $100 in the $20's than in the $5's..play $5's

expect $5's and 5 x $5's and a couple $100's here and there. Play $20's and expect $100's way more often.

This is what I don't agree with....feeding the machine looking for a big win. I just think you can't do that and get ahead.

When I play, I don't do too bad. I get a few and move on. I'll say it a thousand times, buy a couple and go to another place.

Do the same there...if you like to play a LOT and ARE looking for a HUGE win...go to MORE places and buy a few.

I think about a Million like a mega symbol - after taxes, it isn't much....can't just give up everything and live like a king but

one ticket sure would be a nice find. If I wanted to live w/o thinking about much, then I have to play MM or PB...but I hate those

games. I like pick 3, 4 and scratch off's. I'm not chasing a million, just hoping to find one is all. It won't change my life for

very long, it isn't that much money. It's the chase w/o chasing tickets. I don't NEED to find it, if it comes, it comes but

in the meantime, I'm going to have fun playing.

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #109275
                      April 9, 2011
                      1495 Posts
                      Posted: November 6, 2012, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

I believe it. That's the way it works. Now BIG Jim might be luckier than most or be there at the right time

(always the same place, right?)

The $20's of course pay more than the others...it's so much easier to find a $100 in the $20's than in the $5's..play $5's

expect $5's and 5 x $5's and a couple $100's here and there. Play $20's and expect $100's way more often.

This is what I don't agree with....feeding the machine looking for a big win. I just think you can't do that and get ahead.

When I play, I don't do too bad. I get a few and move on. I'll say it a thousand times, buy a couple and go to another place.

Do the same there...if you like to play a LOT and ARE looking for a HUGE win...go to MORE places and buy a few.

I think about a Million like a mega symbol - after taxes, it isn't much....can't just give up everything and live like a king but

one ticket sure would be a nice find. If I wanted to live w/o thinking about much, then I have to play MM or PB...but I hate those

games. I like pick 3, 4 and scratch off's. I'm not chasing a million, just hoping to find one is all. It won't change my life for

very long, it isn't that much money. It's the chase w/o chasing tickets. I don't NEED to find it, if it comes, it comes but

in the meantime, I'm going to have fun playing.

Just got some Spooktacular cash. Store owner said someone lost on 6. I got 4 and lost. However I do not think I knew there were 3 rows of play area vs 2. I dont play them often, so I am not 100%. Makes me wonder though with these new tickets and no distinct play area, that PA is raking in the money on people throwing away winners!!

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                        Florida
                        United States
                        Member #104435
                        January 14, 2011
                        2244 Posts
                        Posted: November 6, 2012, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

Found a $200 winner on $20 LFL first ticket out # 008

One and done for me today. the ticket hawks were all over the machine today so I did not see a point in trying my luck there

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #109275
                          April 9, 2011
                          1495 Posts
                          Posted: November 6, 2012, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

Found a $200 winner on $20 LFL first ticket out # 008

One and done for me today. the ticket hawks were all over the machine today so I did not see a point in trying my luck there

Nice hit. I didnt have as much self control.Had money in my pocket and it burned a hole.lol Wasnt too bad though. Played $245 and got back $220. Played Merry Millions 003-012. Hit 3-20's(003,005,006), 1-50(009) and 1-100(007)(end of a 3 in a row winner) then got $10 on a Price is Right. Store owner said that usually the 1st half of the pack on these is where the decent wins are. Also confirmed DR65's thought about Platinum Millions early also.

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
                            Massachusetts
                            United States
                            Member #37433
                            April 14, 2006
                            2747 Posts
                            Posted: November 6, 2012, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

My first somewhat big win on a scratch ticket. It happened last monday so Hurricane Sandy shall be remembered for the destruction and this $200 win.

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #109275
                              April 9, 2011
                              1495 Posts
                              Posted: November 7, 2012, 9:13 am - IP Logged

Nice hit. I didnt have as much self control.Had money in my pocket and it burned a hole.lol Wasnt too bad though. Played $245 and got back $220. Played Merry Millions 003-012. Hit 3-20's(003,005,006), 1-50(009) and 1-100(007)(end of a 3 in a row winner) then got $10 on a Price is Right. Store owner said that usually the 1st half of the pack on these is where the decent wins are. Also confirmed DR65's thought about Platinum Millions early also.

**Edit**  006 hit for $50 not $20. I swear I miss alot of matches and thats why I scan them all

Page 409 of 907