Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13602 replies. Last post 7 hours ago by fast eddie.

Page 389 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
FLORIDA
United States
Member #127998
May 14, 2012
404 Posts
Posted: October 9, 2012, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

here in jax they have their fair share of winners, but to be frank they are all on the bad side of town..i have pointed this out to the lottery folks and get nothing but the pc answer.  So I need to get to the hood and buy tickets.

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

SARASOTA, FL
    United States
    Member #95778
    August 17, 2010
    1090 Posts
    Posted: October 9, 2012, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

here in jax they have their fair share of winners, but to be frank they are all on the bad side of town..i have pointed this out to the lottery folks and get nothing but the pc answer.  So I need to get to the hood and buy tickets.

That's interesting LONERANGER - a certain part of town - for me almost all my GRT wins this year came from 4 places - the Sunoco , two Publix and a mom/pop small store. All within 1 - 2 miles from where I live. I tried other places in Sarasota and never won anything. I have no idea why that is .

wins: $10,000 Jubilee - $5,000 $200MS - 31 $1k's - 185 $500's - 5 $400's

" ... some days you're the bug - some days you're the windshield ..."

United States
      Member #116687
      September 17, 2011
      44 Posts
      Posted: October 9, 2012, 9:32 pm - IP Logged

They love messing with my head with that 25 symbol. 

FLORIDA
        United States
        Member #127998
        May 14, 2012
        404 Posts
        Posted: October 9, 2012, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, thats it, if you go to the media portion of the fl lottery site and do a search for jacksonville all of the reported winners grand prize type will be north of I295.  I have seen 1 grand prize winner on this side of town.  I know some prizes will randomly end up there but not 99% of the prizes won in jacksonville.  On a lighter note, I decided to hit the atm once more today, and picked up 5 more GRTs and managed to strike a nugget on #19, so instead of being 460 down, im only down about 70, since i re-invested some. Thats not so bad.

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64
          Jacksonville Florida
          United States
          Member #23018
          October 6, 2005
          915 Posts
          Posted: October 9, 2012, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

That's because they sell more tickets. The top selling store for the region that Jax is in is a small mom-and-pop store off of Edgewood Avenue...

FLORIDA
            United States
            Member #127998
            May 14, 2012
            404 Posts
            Posted: October 9, 2012, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

Nice, i know what you mean, i hit a ticket with two of those on it today, it was worth a hundred buck..its better than losing.

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
              Florida
              United States
              Member #104435
              January 14, 2011
              2244 Posts
              Posted: October 9, 2012, 10:59 pm - IP Logged

I went out and got 10 more GRT's after my last post and...... NOTHING...... not a single winner........

I had to wait about ten minutes to use the machine because a group of grannys were playing $1 self pick lotto tickets...... nice job lottery. you are turning me off with your new machines.....

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Jon D's avatar - calotterylogo
                Los Angeles, California
                United States
                Member #103813
                January 5, 2011
                1530 Posts
                Posted: October 10, 2012, 10:43 am - IP Logged

I went out and got 10 more GRT's after my last post and...... NOTHING...... not a single winner........

I had to wait about ten minutes to use the machine because a group of grannys were playing $1 self pick lotto tickets...... nice job lottery. you are turning me off with your new machines.....

I've read about those new all-in-one machines, but never seen a picture of one deployed. But I guess you nailed the downside to it: for heavy scratch players to have to wait for the machine to free up for lotto/draw players is a downgrade.

Right now in CA we have 3 separate machines (albeit ancient) for Scratchers, lotto/draw games, and a ticket scanner/checker.

What would be great feature but I haven't heard of yet, is if the machines could actually cash in and redeem low value tickets like below $100, etc. That's what they need to do.

United States
                  Member #118425
                  October 30, 2011
                  147 Posts
                  Posted: October 10, 2012, 11:26 am - IP Logged

I've read about those new all-in-one machines, but never seen a picture of one deployed. But I guess you nailed the downside to it: for heavy scratch players to have to wait for the machine to free up for lotto/draw players is a downgrade.

Right now in CA we have 3 separate machines (albeit ancient) for Scratchers, lotto/draw games, and a ticket scanner/checker.

What would be great feature but I haven't heard of yet, is if the machines could actually cash in and redeem low value tickets like below $100, etc. That's what they need to do.

They have those in Virginia.   I think it will let you cash anything that is $50 or less.

Miami, Florida
                    United States
                    Member #111795
                    June 2, 2011
                    581 Posts
                    Posted: October 10, 2012, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

Hahahhahaahahaa!!!!!!   I won a free ticket through the second chance drawing!!!!!!  HA!!! Sweet!!! Hey, at least it's something!!!!!  Just printed my coupon for my free $25 game!!!

FLORIDA
                      United States
                      Member #127998
                      May 14, 2012
                      404 Posts
                      Posted: October 10, 2012, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

Well I went to a different part of town to play a bit today, found a mom and pop store, started a new roll of GRT, picked up 6, nothing but $30 back, got 5 more picked up $20, went and got 5 more and picked up the first 1K GRT ive ever won.  Number 14.

Miami, Florida
                        United States
                        Member #111795
                        June 2, 2011
                        581 Posts
                        Posted: October 10, 2012, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

Well I went to a different part of town to play a bit today, found a mom and pop store, started a new roll of GRT, picked up 6, nothing but $30 back, got 5 more picked up $20, went and got 5 more and picked up the first 1K GRT ive ever won.  Number 14.

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!    Loneranger!!!!!!!  Who is that masked winner???!!!!!  WAY TO GO!!!!!!!  I've never hit a grand, either!!!!   But now you have!!! AWESOME WIN!!!

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                          Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #74096
                          May 2, 2009
                          22861 Posts
                          Posted: October 10, 2012, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

Great win!! WTG!!  PartyParty

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

SARASOTA, FL
                            United States
                            Member #95778
                            August 17, 2010
                            1090 Posts
                            Posted: October 10, 2012, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

MAN THAT IS FANTASTIC !!! Those are as rare as hens teeth. I only saw one that a guy who's a regular player got last month.

I can't believe out of all the GRT's I played I never got past $500. GOOD JOB LR!

On another note a woman just won $1M on the Blockbuster - she plays at the same Publix I do - I never bought any BB's there but for some reason without knowing yet she won I bought 10 BB's this morning (the toughest scratchers to scratch) Didn't win any $1M - but got a star $100 - another 4 $25's for a hundred and a couple $25's profited a whopping  $50.

IF I played as many BB's at that Publix like I do GRT's - I might have had a shot at that $1M BB............ that's the second $1M winner in Sarasota - within a month - a guy won $1M on a $10 Monopoly --- at Publix - but a different one..

wins: $10,000 Jubilee - $5,000 $200MS - 31 $1k's - 185 $500's - 5 $400's

" ... some days you're the bug - some days you're the windshield ..."

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                              Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #74096
                              May 2, 2009
                              22861 Posts
                              Posted: October 10, 2012, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

Hahahhahaahahaa!!!!!!   I won a free ticket through the second chance drawing!!!!!!  HA!!! Sweet!!! Hey, at least it's something!!!!!  Just printed my coupon for my free $25 game!!!

WTG OldSchool!! Nice on a SCD PartyParty

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Page 389 of 907