Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13599 replies. Last post 15 hours ago by fast eddie.

Page 384 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
Florida
United States
Member #104435
January 14, 2011
2244 Posts
Posted: October 2, 2012, 11:58 pm - IP Logged

WOW!!! That is one awesome symbol I'd love to see here in PA...we don't have anything more than a 20x

on a $5 ticket...btw, I haven't found one yet either...kind of frustrating since I love finding symbols. There

are a few I need to find yet and I'm still hacking away at it.

A HUGE WTG TO YOU goherd and KEEP ON WINNING!!

Party   Party

Hey dr65

Be careful what you wish for. you might get a 50X symbol in PA but there might be $1 underneath it LOL

Florida has gotten really greedy this year. 50X symbol = minimum $2 on a $10 game !!!! 25X symbol minimum $2 on the $25 game !!! It used to be a minimum ticket value on the $5 and $10 games and $10 minimum on $20 games but boy are they ripping us off with symbols here now its sickening......

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Ga
    United States
    Member #133473
    September 30, 2012
    108 Posts
    Posted: October 3, 2012, 12:28 am - IP Logged

Well my blessings continued!  I took your advice GA Falcon and bigboy and picked up a 50x.  Bought one ticket #024 and got this beauty....50X

Biggest win to date!!!  I actually bought a few more tickets even though I said I wouldn't and get this, I got $100 on the Millionaire Jumbo Bucks ticket #001.  I couldn't believe it!  I picked up a Lucky Fortunes as well and got $40 though I bought two tickets to get it so I just broke even.  Picked up another Millionaire Jumbo and got a free ticket.  I am holding on to that to take to another store this evening.  Man it has been a great day!  Makes up for all those crappy ones I have had lately.

Congrats Goherd on the winnings, you have been doing pretty good this days, keep it up and keep yourself under control; yall know what im talking about. I dont often see $100 and $75 winners in $5 tickets. WTG!!!

Orlando, Fl
      United States
      Member #133554
      October 3, 2012
      41 Posts
      Posted: October 3, 2012, 3:27 am - IP Logged

Well, got burned pretty bad yesterday. Bought 10 GRT's and 20 wild 7's. Got 9 straight duds on the GRT's and one winner for $20(free ticket). Won on 5 out of 20 wild 7's for a total of $35, two $10 and three $5 wins. Girlfriend won $100 off of the new blue crossword so she's happy. As for me, I'll be waiting a while until I buy more.

Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #109275
        April 9, 2011
        1495 Posts
        Posted: October 3, 2012, 10:12 am - IP Logged

WOW!!! That is one awesome symbol I'd love to see here in PA...we don't have anything more than a 20x

on a $5 ticket...btw, I haven't found one yet either...kind of frustrating since I love finding symbols. There

Party   Party

Nice 50X symbol. I did find a 5X on $20 MCE, but only had $20 under it. Thanksfully being an older ticket, I knew I couldnt get mugged with $5 under it :)

Douglasville, GA
          United States
          Member #126604
          April 12, 2012
          868 Posts
          Posted: October 3, 2012, 10:19 am - IP Logged

Party   Party

Thanks dr65!!

Douglasville, GA
            United States
            Member #126604
            April 12, 2012
            868 Posts
            Posted: October 3, 2012, 10:24 am - IP Logged

Congrats Goherd on the winnings, you have been doing pretty good this days, keep it up and keep yourself under control; yall know what im talking about. I dont often see $100 and $75 winners in $5 tickets. WTG!!!

Thanks GaFalcon and Omiller!

Won $50 this morning on a 50x & $40 on a GA Black. Thinking about playing one more today.

FLORIDA
              United States
              Member #127998
              May 14, 2012
              404 Posts
              Posted: October 3, 2012, 1:10 pm - IP Logged

Ive also gotten burned the last two days really bad on GRTs and Jubilees, 5 or 6 duds in a row, and just like you win a $20 or $30 dollar ticket.  I took a couple days off and I was suprised at the money I had saved, unfortunately I fell off the wagon and got the fever again.  One of these days it will sink in that a $500 ticket isnt worth the $1000 you had to pay for it.  I have had some good wins, but their total doesnt come close to what Ive "invested".  Hope luck turns around.

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

Douglasville, GA
                United States
                Member #126604
                April 12, 2012
                868 Posts
                Posted: October 3, 2012, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

Yeah I just pissed away what I won earlier trying 2 get another hit. I am going to lay low atleast until Friday.
                Those $20 tickets will burn you bad! I only play one or two at a timeI when I do play so it doesn't sting so bad. Should have kept my butt out of the stores after earlier. Luck only lasts long.

allowselftowin1's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
                  Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #104582
                  January 17, 2011
                  199 Posts
                  Posted: October 3, 2012, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

WTG dr65...that is fantastic...glad to see someone winning..DanceGood going to all winners on here..

Still nothing but a bunch of duds around here in PA ..at least where I buy tickets..

The most i've won is $20 on a $5 ticket..but I don't buy at all like I used to..

After they did the money symbol on the harley tickets with a $1 under each..I knew it was time to stop playing..that was nothing but a disappointment..and a slap in the face..but a wake up call too..it made me realize how greedy the lottery is with their scratch off tickets anymore..giving away as little as possible..I mean come on already..

anymore you have two choices..you lose or you win your money back..and that just don't thrill me anymore..you hardly ever profit anymore..all a part of gambling I guess..but enough to make the average person stop..ha, ha...

Orlando, Fl
                    United States
                    Member #133554
                    October 3, 2012
                    41 Posts
                    Posted: October 3, 2012, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

Just won $100 off the new $2 scratch off "Lucky dollars." Put about $40 back into trying to win more so I'm up $60 for the day.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                      Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #74096
                      May 2, 2009
                      22848 Posts
                      Posted: October 4, 2012, 11:02 am - IP Logged

Just won $100 off the new $2 scratch off "Lucky dollars." Put about $40 back into trying to win more so I'm up $60 for the day.

WTG austin!! Nice win!!

I found a $100 winner too yesterday....it was PA's $5 - $10,000 a Month for Life, ticket #014.

I matched 5 spots for $20 each...that's a surprise since I usually wind up with $5 or $0 on those.

Good luck today!!

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Orlando, Fl
                        United States
                        Member #133554
                        October 3, 2012
                        41 Posts
                        Posted: October 4, 2012, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

WTG austin!! Nice win!!

I found a $100 winner too yesterday....it was PA's $5 - $10,000 a Month for Life, ticket #014.

I matched 5 spots for $20 each...that's a surprise since I usually wind up with $5 or $0 on those.

Good luck today!!

Thanks, dr65!

I've recently decided to stray away from any tickets over $3 due to the huge losses I've been taking on. My new strategy is to buy 4 straight of either a $2 or $3 ticket, usually two kinds. So Initially I'll spend anywhere between $16-$24. Usually I wind winning some of my money back, but lately I've been hitting $25 winners, which covers the money I spend, then I play some more tickets with any proffit I have. I try to walk away with more or the same amount of money I walk in with. My favorites right now are florida's "Lucky dollars" and "$100 cash frenzy" Those have been hitting like crazy around my area. Best of luck!

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                          Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #74096
                          May 2, 2009
                          22848 Posts
                          Posted: October 4, 2012, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, dr65!

I've recently decided to stray away from any tickets over $3 due to the huge losses I've been taking on. My new strategy is to buy 4 straight of either a $2 or $3 ticket, usually two kinds. So Initially I'll spend anywhere between $16-$24. Usually I wind winning some of my money back, but lately I've been hitting $25 winners, which covers the money I spend, then I play some more tickets with any proffit I have. I try to walk away with more or the same amount of money I walk in with. My favorites right now are florida's "Lucky dollars" and "$100 cash frenzy" Those have been hitting like crazy around my area. Best of luck!

Sounds like a good plan to me austin. I've tried it before and on certain days, the $20 ones are the ones to stay away from

like the plague. I bounce around quite a bit...20 $1's...variety of $5's...multiple $10's...10 x $2....and depending on the

day, have done pretty well already with $2 and $1 tickets. It's smart not to write them off...even only if for fillers.

The big money is in the high priced tickets...that's what the attraction is there..you can win 100's of thousands. I always

said right place, right time. But in the meantime, I have fun with the low ball tickets too. Some days it turns out better

just playing those. Ex - a hundred on a $2 with nothing to write home about on the $20's. Amazing sometimes the way

some days go.

Keep on shaking things up, playing tickets you normally wouldn't works too. I hate our $5 card game ticket..so much

that I even forget the name but bought one the other day due to shortages and slim pickin's and won $50. I hate that

ticket but it was the right one to go with. Good luck!

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                            Florida
                            United States
                            Member #62713
                            July 6, 2008
                            3715 Posts
                            Posted: October 5, 2012, 8:58 am - IP Logged

Hey guys !! Congrats to all the Winners !!! I have not had much time to post. I decided to post only tix with winings of $500 or More. Haven;t had any of those in a while. May area or the places that I frequent have been dried the past couple of months. Yesterday I Purchased 4 of the new Millionare Tix  023, 024, 025, 026 and all were Duds. I Purchased 5 $20 Monopolies  002, 003 Duds 004 $100 , 005 $20 and  006 $200 with the go Symbol. Purchased another Millionaire 027 and had $25. Cashed it and Left with the small profit. Good Luck to all !!

Keep moving Forward.

Miami, Florida
                              United States
                              Member #111795
                              June 2, 2011
                              581 Posts
                              Posted: October 5, 2012, 10:30 am - IP Logged

Got one!!!!  Last couple 5 Hundos for me have been early morning buys--- held true this morning. Cool thing is that I am way ahead now!!!!!

Page 384 of 907