Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 2:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13687 replies. Last post 6 hours ago by dr65.

Page 385 of 913
PrintE-mailLink
PA
United States
Member #129849
June 29, 2012
314 Posts
Posted: October 5, 2012, 11:41 am - IP Logged

Someone always wins though!

Someone in my town hit $100,000 On the new "$" $5 ticket that came on 9/18 here in PA.

We are a very small small town but we do have big hits here, this year alone there have been a $50,000 and a $250,000 on scratch offs.

So while the winning does seem to be fewer and farer between, there are still big winners and people still do hit!

About two weeks ago I hit $100 on a 250,000 a year for life scratcher and then the next week I hit $40 on a 5,000 a month for life. Not life

changing money but not doing bad at all!

Douglasville, GA
    United States
    Member #126604
    April 12, 2012
    870 Posts
    Posted: October 5, 2012, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

I have been taken to the cleaners this week.  I did get a GL symbol for $100 in GA Black today but it took me 6 tickets ( at $10) to get it.  Got $70 on the $20 ticket $7 million jackpot but I ended up giving it back.  Still in search of that $500 hit....

Good luck this weekend bigboy if you are still going.  Let us know how that book of 50x goes.  Hope you get a big one in there.  I have been playing more of those but the best I got was $50.

FiveXChamps's avatar - Lottery-003.jpg
      High Point, NC
      United States
      Member #133621
      October 4, 2012
      58 Posts
      Posted: October 5, 2012, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

Turned in a winning 10 dollar card worth $25 and bought a $20 4mil Cash Spectacular and won $100. They had a new deck of 200K for life $20 card so I bought it as I like the 000 top card. Saving it for tonight with dreams of a big win until then.  Good luck this weekend friends.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #74096
        May 2, 2009
        23229 Posts
        Posted: October 5, 2012, 4:14 pm - IP Logged

Got one!!!!  Last couple 5 Hundos for me have been early morning buys--- held true this morning. Cool thing is that I am way ahead now!!!!!

Nice one OldSchool!! WTGGG!!!! That's a good one!!

Party Party

010 122 963 824 684 584 0000 6837 4061 1207 2319 4901 1009 1347 1537

giotonia's avatar - 01 cash-girl-cartoon.gif
          NYC
          United States
          Member #3706
          February 13, 2004
          96 Posts
          Posted: October 5, 2012, 5:04 pm - IP Logged

Got one!!!!  Last couple 5 Hundos for me have been early morning buys--- held true this morning. Cool thing is that I am way ahead now!!!!!

Congrats OldSchoolHitsParty

Alabama
            United States
            Member #125065
            March 24, 2012
            210 Posts
            Posted: October 5, 2012, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

Herd I will go grab a book and let you know how I did. Hopefully I win a million.

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
              Florida
              United States
              Member #104435
              January 14, 2011
              2244 Posts
              Posted: October 5, 2012, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

OSH - Nice $500 winner !!! Now lets see who is the first to get a $1K or better on that game Big Grin

2014 Highest Winner: $500

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
                Mcminnville, Oregon
                United States
                Member #3013
                December 13, 2003
                3090 Posts
                Posted: October 6, 2012, 12:01 am - IP Logged

I spent $154 today on $2 spooky loot and $5 classic black.  Bought $84 of spooky loot and ended up with $35 in winnings.  Then bought $70 classic black and ended up with $55 in winnings.  So I did much better on classic black then I thought I would because the odds are like one in four and only bought 14 tickets.  I will cash in my tickets tomorrow and try to play the new $5 ticket tomorrow.  Good luck to all!-weshar75

US Flag

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #109275
                  April 9, 2011
                  1503 Posts
                  Posted: October 6, 2012, 12:33 pm - IP Logged

PA still showing it is horrible. spent $100 today and got back $24. I seriously have to stop. The enjoyment is gone. Multiple matches whether it be 2, 4 or 5 pay back a total of ticket value. Multiple symbols still only equal ticket value.  X symbols usually have less than ticket value under them. Store owner next to work still hasn't hung up anything in the past month(hangs anything over $100). I can go there, Giant, Wawa, Sheetz or anywhere else and they all are horrible.PA knows the economy is bad, so they know more people will play, so they cut the paybacks, so only they can benefit. Always wonder how real the PDF of prize winners is. DR65 still seems to be hitting them, but not seeing any other PA posters(Matt,AllowselftoWin,Chris$,etc) post anything of significance either(or even post anything). Time to take a break for awhile.

fast eddie's avatar - lasvegas2
                    Chicago,IL.
                    United States
                    Member #2902
                    November 29, 2003
                    1435 Posts
                    Posted: October 6, 2012, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

$100 winner today on 20x20 here in IL.

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned"

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                      Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #74096
                      May 2, 2009
                      23229 Posts
                      Posted: October 6, 2012, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

I think I've discovered which ones to avoid...ALL THE NEW ONES.
                      Rather than being the first couple weeks now where the new tickets are hot...it's a first couple DAYS.
                      Then after that, it's a lotta lose and a good one or two thrown in between. (The $1,000 I won I don't expect to repeat.
                      ...not on that one anyway).
                      The older ones are the ones to stick with...The new $ ticket is bad, the Price is Right gives $15 rather than $100's, The Spooky
                      ticket has few spooky eyes and as far as ghosts go....good luck finding more than 2 and then good luck finding more than
                      $5 under each.
                      I found a $25 instant symbol on a $1 ticket ONCE....and the new $2 Spider ticket has tons of spiders spinning FREE
                      tickets. Who in the hell wants a free ticket? I'm sure they will try the FREE symbol on the $10 soon, not sure why
                      it's not out there now...how about a nice FREE smack in the chops on a $20 ticket....I can't decide really what's worse..
                      a FREE symbol on a $20 or every single space @ $1....both insulting, but so very near imo. They push things to the
                      limit in PA.
                      I am happy with the wins I get, I do like to play. I'm just saying there is a change in what the payouts are and how
                      often they're being paid out and the areas they are paying out in - it does seem a lot different from a couple years
                      ago. It's no one's imagination...and I don't think it has much to do with your own personal level of luck either. If the
                      geography changes every once in awhile, which it does...look at the winners lists....and the amount of payouts change
                      to where you're winning a crummy return of what you just put in the machine time after time and the tickets with no
                      wins are more than the ones with wins....and all this came about in the past couple years or so, then they do have a
                      hand in making us azzes...it all depends on whether or not you want to keep going to find the one that'll make it all
                      worth it. They do have to pay what they advertise and one day I'm going to find it. Banana
                      I just hope it's sooner rather than later...like today!
                      Good luck and I hope everyone gets a good one a lot sooner than later!

010 122 963 824 684 584 0000 6837 4061 1207 2319 4901 1009 1347 1537

SARASOTA, FL
                        United States
                        Member #95778
                        August 17, 2010
                        1109 Posts
                        Posted: October 6, 2012, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

Didn't feel like buying many tickets today - stopped to fill up at my fav Sunoco - decided to just get a couple - bought two $25M and 9 Wild 7's - hit another $200 on Wild 7's (plus a $10) & and picked up $150 on $25M (five $30's) - the other was a dud .

Seep pic below.

wins: $10,000 Jubilee - $5,000 $200MS - 32 $1k's - 185 $500's - 5 $400's

" ... some days you're the bug - some days you're the windshield ..."

SARASOTA, FL
                          United States
                          Member #95778
                          August 17, 2010
                          1109 Posts
                          Posted: October 6, 2012, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

wins: $10,000 Jubilee - $5,000 $200MS - 32 $1k's - 185 $500's - 5 $400's

" ... some days you're the bug - some days you're the windshield ..."

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #109275
                            April 9, 2011
                            1503 Posts
                            Posted: October 6, 2012, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

I think I've discovered which ones to avoid...ALL THE NEW ONES.
                            Rather than being the first couple weeks now where the new tickets are hot...it's a first couple DAYS.
                            Then after that, it's a lotta lose and a good one or two thrown in between. (The $1,000 I won I don't expect to repeat.
                            ...not on that one anyway).
                            The older ones are the ones to stick with...The new $ ticket is bad, the Price is Right gives $15 rather than $100's, The Spooky
                            ticket has few spooky eyes and as far as ghosts go....good luck finding more than 2 and then good luck finding more than
                            $5 under each.
                            I found a $25 instant symbol on a $1 ticket ONCE....and the new $2 Spider ticket has tons of spiders spinning FREE
                            tickets. Who in the hell wants a free ticket? I'm sure they will try the FREE symbol on the $10 soon, not sure why
                            it's not out there now...how about a nice FREE smack in the chops on a $20 ticket....I can't decide really what's worse..
                            a FREE symbol on a $20 or every single space @ $1....both insulting, but so very near imo. They push things to the
                            limit in PA.
                            I am happy with the wins I get, I do like to play. I'm just saying there is a change in what the payouts are and how
                            often they're being paid out and the areas they are paying out in - it does seem a lot different from a couple years
                            ago. It's no one's imagination...and I don't think it has much to do with your own personal level of luck either. If the
                            geography changes every once in awhile, which it does...look at the winners lists....and the amount of payouts change
                            to where you're winning a crummy return of what you just put in the machine time after time and the tickets with no
                            wins are more than the ones with wins....and all this came about in the past couple years or so, then they do have a
                            hand in making us azzes...it all depends on whether or not you want to keep going to find the one that'll make it all
                            worth it. They do have to pay what they advertise and one day I'm going to find it. Banana
                            I just hope it's sooner rather than later...like today!
                            Good luck and I hope everyone gets a good one a lot sooner than later!

Just wait til PA replaces a $100 win on a $20 ticket with 5 Free tickets. Imagine getting a 5X symbol with Free Ticket under it. LOL.. Ok I can laugh now, but I won't laugh if they ever do it....They would force you into buying more tickets vs taking the money and running..

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
                              NY
                              United States
                              Member #121961
                              January 21, 2012
                              3159 Posts
                              Posted: October 6, 2012, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

$100 winner today on 20x20 here in IL.

Nice. Had a feeling they would be good when i saw all the prizes.

Page 385 of 913