Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13603 replies. Last post 5 hours ago by reddog.

Page 386 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
Alabama
United States
Member #125065
March 24, 2012
210 Posts
Posted: October 6, 2012, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

Went and brought a book of 50X the money $300 only paid back $125 plus the Fortunes tickets were awful today and  telling by how hard they were to scratch I say these are the reprint tickets.All in all a very dismal day for scratchers.

Douglasville, GA
    United States
    Member #126604
    April 12, 2012
    868 Posts
    Posted: October 6, 2012, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

Oh man that stinks! What is going on with these tickets?  We will get them one day!

Alabama
      United States
      Member #125065
      March 24, 2012
      210 Posts
      Posted: October 6, 2012, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

Yeah very cold book 7 winners 23 losers .Until next month.

fast eddie's avatar - lasvegas2
        Chicago,IL.
        United States
        Member #2902
        November 29, 2003
        1426 Posts
        Posted: October 6, 2012, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

Yeah very cold book 7 winners 23 losers .Until next month.

bigboy9000, i've always thought about buying a book. what dollar amount books do you usually play and in your opinion what do you think is the low end percentage of money you get back on a losing book?

also i sometimes find tickets hard to scratch, i just thought it might be a bad coating process, what exactly is a reprint ticket?

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned"

Alabama
          United States
          Member #125065
          March 24, 2012
          210 Posts
          Posted: October 7, 2012, 12:25 am - IP Logged

Eddie Usually I prefer the $20 books of tickets when I play them the lowest end for me is about 65%-75%return rate except for those occasions like today when you just get killed .Reprint tickets are when the Lottery Distribution center runs low or demand is higher than expected for a game they can have more tickets to fill the need if the need arises.Sometimes a bad coating proscess  can be the problem as well but 6 layers of coating are supposed to be printed onto the ticket everytime.

ATL
            United States
            Member #121200
            January 4, 2012
            11 Posts
            Posted: October 7, 2012, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

bigboy & goherd I just moved down to Atlanta from Connecticut. I've never lost so much to any lotto EVER. GA SUXX!! Everytime I play down here I have to play 5 $20 tickets just to get a FREE TICKET win and usally 5 to 7 of the $5  tickets to get a FREE or $10 win. The posted odds are way better down here but I feel like they can't be true. Does GA usally have 3 to 4 back to back wins to make up for all these loser. Up north NY/CT/MA I would never walk in and out of a store with out hitting at least $50

Alabama
              United States
              Member #125065
              March 24, 2012
              210 Posts
              Posted: October 7, 2012, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

Back to back wins are abundant I have had more than a few $ 20 tickets win 4-or5 in a row at times in the GA lottery .I don't know what games you buy but try using different stores in your area to buy tickets .I use 6 stores at one time sometimes I travel to other parts of Georgia to get them .All about being in the right place at the right time .

SE PA
                United States
                Member #93582
                July 3, 2010
                1866 Posts
                Posted: October 7, 2012, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

Things are really bad in PA too, but that isn't unusual. Gave up on 10x Cash until I can try a good many of them. Only wins lately are things like $3, $2, and Free Tickets. I don't post as often because things would be repetitive - lol.

Orlando, Fl
                  United States
                  Member #133554
                  October 3, 2012
                  41 Posts
                  Posted: October 8, 2012, 12:59 am - IP Logged

Bought 3, $3 platinum crosswords today. Hit on all three of them with two $3 wins and one $100 win! So then I buy only one of the new $25 millionaire tickets and I hit a 25 symbol! I was so excited until I scatched the prize and it had a $2 under it!! What's up with that? haha. I'm glad I'm still up but dang, I'm ready for a $500 winner already! Mad Pics below

Orlando, Fl
                    United States
                    Member #133554
                    October 3, 2012
                    41 Posts
                    Posted: October 8, 2012, 1:05 am - IP Logged

Bought 3, $3 platinum crosswords today. Hit on all three of them with two $3 wins and one $100 win! So then I buy only one of the new $25 millionaire tickets and I hit a 25 symbol! I was so excited until I scatched the prize and it had a $2 under it!! What's up with that? haha. I'm glad I'm still up but dang, I'm ready for a $500 winner already! Mad Pics below

Miami, Florida
                      United States
                      Member #111795
                      June 2, 2011
                      581 Posts
                      Posted: October 8, 2012, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

Boy am I glad this store didn't have any of the new $25 games!!!  And boy am I glad I listened to that little voice!!!!!! I was JUST about to walk back out of the store, I had my mind set on the new game--- but I peered through the plastic case and saw that the GRT was on #16.......and if we've all paid attention to Skeptic's posts--- well, almost all of his NUGGETS come in the middle of the pack.........and this one did, too!!!!!!!

FIVE HUNDO!!! GRT 10.8.12

Douglasville, GA
                        United States
                        Member #126604
                        April 12, 2012
                        868 Posts
                        Posted: October 8, 2012, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

bigboy & goherd I just moved down to Atlanta from Connecticut. I've never lost so much to any lotto EVER. GA SUXX!! Everytime I play down here I have to play 5 $20 tickets just to get a FREE TICKET win and usally 5 to 7 of the $5  tickets to get a FREE or $10 win. The posted odds are way better down here but I feel like they can't be true. Does GA usally have 3 to 4 back to back wins to make up for all these loser. Up north NY/CT/MA I would never walk in and out of a store with out hitting at least $50

It is really streaky here and all about timing like bigboy said. I hit a ton of $100 tickets and only recently hit a $250 ticket at one of my non-regular stores. Good luck and maybe you will hit soon!

Alabama
                          United States
                          Member #125065
                          March 24, 2012
                          210 Posts
                          Posted: October 8, 2012, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

It takes one hell of a sample size to figure out where the wins will come from Skeptic is a pro indeed.

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                            Florida
                            United States
                            Member #104435
                            January 14, 2011
                            2244 Posts
                            Posted: October 8, 2012, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

Boy am I glad this store didn't have any of the new $25 games!!!  And boy am I glad I listened to that little voice!!!!!! I was JUST about to walk back out of the store, I had my mind set on the new game--- but I peered through the plastic case and saw that the GRT was on #16.......and if we've all paid attention to Skeptic's posts--- well, almost all of his NUGGETS come in the middle of the pack.........and this one did, too!!!!!!!

FIVE HUNDO!!! GRT 10.8.12

Good hit ! I should snap a pic of the machine at publix. every $10 and $20 / $25 game is sold out. I have never seen that before.

2014 Highest Winner: $500

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                              Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #74096
                              May 2, 2009
                              22866 Posts
                              Posted: October 8, 2012, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

Good hit ! I should snap a pic of the machine at publix. every $10 and $20 / $25 game is sold out. I have never seen that before.

The rush may have begun early...sounds like Christmas here in PA.
                              Sold out bins and the clerks say: You should see all the $20's in
                              the bill holder....compared to a good deal of $1's and $5's the
                              other times of the year. I can imagine the haul.

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Page 386 of 907