Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13602 replies. Last post 7 hours ago by fast eddie.

Page 450 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #74096
May 2, 2009
22861 Posts
Posted: January 16, 2013, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

I have been looking for Jubilee but cant find them anywhere anymore. I would buy some if i see them did pretty well on that game. 

Anyway, got a BDB today - $20 bucks. then got a GRT #000 and hit for $100. I figure im up about $500 so far for the year cant complain

Sounds like a couple of one outs James, were they? If so AWESOME!! If not still WTG!!

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    22861 Posts
    Posted: January 16, 2013, 10:53 pm - IP Logged

The state as a whole is bad for sure. Coworkers, friends, and other customers that frequent the same places I do say they're cutting back because the returns are dwindling. You know PA lottery is getting bad when clerks are posting up $50 and $100 winners, almost like it's a very rare occurance and something customers should strive for. I don't know, maybe I'm out of touch with the way it is now but I want to see winners posted of $400 and up. I'm not chasing that $50 winner, especially when I'm spending close to that much in tickets in one shot. Bought four "7" tickets on Saturday. 009-012 were all losers. I was so tempted to go back and buy the next couple but I specifically only withdrew $20 when I went to the bank. Fortunately my bank is far away so that idea went out the window. Waiting until Friday to purchase more tickets. For some reason I can't seem to find the new $1 tickets anywhere.

wow..I'll say, if that's all they can pin up for all to see and be enticed with, that is very bad. I don't want a $50 ticket win
    either, that's a $20 x 2 and a $10 ticket on the next buy. Gone. Will that reinvestment win anything else? Maybe, maybe not.
    The 7's tickets are JUNK, JUNK, JUNK.
    The new $1 tickets...I'm not interested at ALL....they have 4 spots to get a match on...what are they doing??? Pretty soon,
    they'll have us so strung up on these things...(or strung out..) that they'll think they can print one number to match and one
    chance to win...wth?
    Sometimes, I don't know why they bother to put the latex on them...just stick them all in IVM machines uncoated and let us buy
    them...at least it might feel better winning nothing than doing the work and winning nothing.
    Dead

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #74096
      May 2, 2009
      22861 Posts
      Posted: January 16, 2013, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

Back to believing tickets are crap. I never buy from the counter at Sheetz and I saw the 7's had 10 left. I went for it. Lady behind the counter said she would have played the VDay. got 2. Then I saw it was near the end, so I went back for the last 5, but someone purchased one. The lady opened a new roll of 7's, so I figured I would get 4. I am $100 in and kicking myself. I get home and 1 winner on each for $20. $40 back isn't bad, but 2 wins on 20 tickets is not good.

I can't complain about the older tickets but can about the new ones...funny thing is the 'new' covers the last
      6 months or so of tickets. In about the last 2 or 3 releases, there was a dramatic drop in just how good new
      was...used to be a good 2 weeks after the fresh ones came out, you could count on teaser winners..the wins
      to make us all think: HEY! here's a great ticket. They need a new tactic, like actually printing MORE winners.
      The tactics they're using on us just plain stink.
      I don't like any of the new tickets. I'll stick with the old ones. Same m/o..it does work. Good luck all who play
      and may you find the golden ticket. I'm still working on that million, one day...one day. Approve

Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #109275
        April 9, 2011
        1495 Posts
        Posted: January 16, 2013, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

I can't complain about the older tickets but can about the new ones...funny thing is the 'new' covers the last
        6 months or so of tickets. In about the last 2 or 3 releases, there was a dramatic drop in just how good new
        was...used to be a good 2 weeks after the fresh ones came out, you could count on teaser winners..the wins
        to make us all think: HEY! here's a great ticket. They need a new tactic, like actually printing MORE winners.
        The tactics they're using on us just plain stink.
        I don't like any of the new tickets. I'll stick with the old ones. Same m/o..it does work. Good luck all who play
        and may you find the golden ticket. I'm still working on that million, one day...one day. Approve

Agree with everyone here. I can certainly vouch for the crap. Spent my fair share to know things are different. If I was a $5 here or there player, you might not know. However playing as much as I do, plus hearing from you guys and talking to the store owner direct, you know they are bad. The $250's seem to have replaced the $1000 winners(especially on early weeks during the release)... I think I am going to leave cash and ATM card home. That way the only thing I can get with the credit card is food and groceries. Maybe I need to do that a few weeks to get past this temptation. Guess that means I have a gambling problem, but I figure whatever it takes to cut back and/or stop.

Holmes
          United States
          Member #136338
          December 8, 2012
          142 Posts
          Posted: January 17, 2013, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

Agree with everyone here. I can certainly vouch for the crap. Spent my fair share to know things are different. If I was a $5 here or there player, you might not know. However playing as much as I do, plus hearing from you guys and talking to the store owner direct, you know they are bad. The $250's seem to have replaced the $1000 winners(especially on early weeks during the release)... I think I am going to leave cash and ATM card home. That way the only thing I can get with the credit card is food and groceries. Maybe I need to do that a few weeks to get past this temptation. Guess that means I have a gambling problem, but I figure whatever it takes to cut back and/or stop.

I know I swore off the $20 PA millions but had a hunch after I hit the Mac,lol at the wawa, n finally hit. I got the 5x on the first line n was thinking ah it's prob $10 under it and I kept scratching got to the next line and couldnt resist, scratched it and it had $100 under hit. But foreal I'm taking my money and running! Goodluck to u omiller, and everyone else!

Luckytreasure's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
            Port Orange, Florida
            United States
            Member #133398
            September 28, 2012
            163 Posts
            Posted: January 17, 2013, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

No one must be winning anything big lately. Biggest I won was $30 in the last two months. Can barely play anymore since I'm not winning. I have been sticking to the $5 tics. Won $20 on kings ransom today finally hit a double king. Then Lost it.

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
              NY
              United States
              Member #121961
              January 21, 2012
              3157 Posts
              Posted: January 18, 2013, 11:12 am - IP Logged

Read they were closing the Bradenton,Fla  Sweetbays were i got those nice tickets. Would love to raid that machine again. I'm sure theres some big winners there. This should change the tickets around down there.

Miami, Florida
                United States
                Member #111795
                June 2, 2011
                581 Posts
                Posted: January 18, 2013, 4:06 pm - IP Logged

GRT lately had been spitting out hundred dollar winners, at least here in Miami at the stores I go to.....the good thing about it was that I had been sloooowwwing down on the scratch offs, but of course couldn't quit completely and at least the Hundos from GRT were keeping me afloat....I'm no longer afloat, ha!!! I tried 2 of the $25 games back-to-back and........I lost back-to-back....then I got a ten dollar monopoly---won $30 on that...so I figured that gave me another free shot at the $25 game.....so I bought it....#002 lost, #003 lost and this one #004....................LOST! What a surprise....

Oh, and you know what made it better??? One of these store clerks who is a pathological liar....I know you've experienced this:  Guy says to me "Lady came in last week, she buy one of these.....boom! She win $800."  So of course I act all surprised and respond "Wow! 800 bucks just like that, huh?  Did you cash her out?"  He says "Oh yeah, $800, and she not give me nothing."...........So I say "That's unbelievable!!!  You know what makes it even more unbelievable??? There's no prize amount of $800 on that game. Not possible to win that much. And you wouldn't have been able to pay it out anyway. They would have to go to the district office."

Now, I didn't even ask him about any other customers playing, etc... this has happened to me tons of times. Why do they even feel the need to make up a story like that?????  For no reason.....to a scratch off player who's been playing for 16 years and knows better....ha!!!!

miami florida
                  United States
                  Member #137796
                  January 12, 2013
                  4 Posts
                  Posted: January 18, 2013, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

Hey there,I'm new here See Ya!but iv'e been following these posts for a long time now. I'm a Florida resident,been seeing all the hits from here,wishing I was hitting even 1/100th of what you guys have gotten haha.  Well iv'e had a few good hits here and there,highest I've gotten was $500 off a $10 Spectacular, and just hit the GO on the $20 Monopoly today,first one I got #33 Banana will post pic when I have the chance,anyways,pleasure to make your aquaintence Hippy

Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #74096
                    May 2, 2009
                    22861 Posts
                    Posted: January 19, 2013, 4:56 am - IP Logged

GRT lately had been spitting out hundred dollar winners, at least here in Miami at the stores I go to.....the good thing about it was that I had been sloooowwwing down on the scratch offs, but of course couldn't quit completely and at least the Hundos from GRT were keeping me afloat....I'm no longer afloat, ha!!! I tried 2 of the $25 games back-to-back and........I lost back-to-back....then I got a ten dollar monopoly---won $30 on that...so I figured that gave me another free shot at the $25 game.....so I bought it....#002 lost, #003 lost and this one #004....................LOST! What a surprise....

Oh, and you know what made it better??? One of these store clerks who is a pathological liar....I know you've experienced this:  Guy says to me "Lady came in last week, she buy one of these.....boom! She win $800."  So of course I act all surprised and respond "Wow! 800 bucks just like that, huh?  Did you cash her out?"  He says "Oh yeah, $800, and she not give me nothing."...........So I say "That's unbelievable!!!  You know what makes it even more unbelievable??? There's no prize amount of $800 on that game. Not possible to win that much. And you wouldn't have been able to pay it out anyway. They would have to go to the district office."

Now, I didn't even ask him about any other customers playing, etc... this has happened to me tons of times. Why do they even feel the need to make up a story like that?????  For no reason.....to a scratch off player who's been playing for 16 years and knows better....ha!!!!

LOL!! No prize amount of $800!

I've been playing and finding the 'normal' prizes, just not posting them. $100 is the new $10...call me ungracious but
                    $100's lose their flair after awhile and $20's are an irritation practically. $20 on a $20 ticket is just a chance at another
                    ticket. $100 on a $20 is average, give me the $500 and up. That's a smile maker.

Good luck all and may you win what makes YOU happy! Keep on scratching...but know when to quit.

Thumbs Up

miami florida
                      United States
                      Member #137796
                      January 12, 2013
                      4 Posts
                      Posted: January 19, 2013, 9:28 am - IP Logged

Second GO on $20 Monopoly last night,first one out again #39 Banana

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                        Florida
                        United States
                        Member #104435
                        January 14, 2011
                        2244 Posts
                        Posted: January 19, 2013, 9:32 pm - IP Logged

Congrats. Monopoly used to be my go-to game. but today I ran thru 17 of them just to find a single $20 winner. nothing else was hitting either. 

Did find a $200 the other day on Kings Ransom. Just bought 4 and won.

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Olney, MD
                          United States
                          Member #121536
                          January 11, 2012
                          450 Posts
                          Posted: January 20, 2013, 12:33 am - IP Logged

Maryland Lottery has a new numbers game called 5 card cash which is kind of fun.  You get a random 5 card poker hand which gives you a chance to instant win cash and then there is a drawing also for the ticket in the evening so there is 2 chances to win.  I bought 11 of them today ($2 per ticket) and got a flush on the last one I bought for an instant win of $50 so that was kind of cool.

Orlando, FL
                            United States
                            Member #95015
                            August 1, 2010
                            252 Posts
                            Posted: January 20, 2013, 5:09 am - IP Logged

Orlando area has become the epicenter of losing tickets for the Florida lottery.  It gets worse every month.

Yesterday I bought:

4 of the $25 Millionaire - all 4 losers

2 of the $20 Gold Rush Tripler - both losers

2 of the $20 Monopoly - both losers

2 of the $20 Billion Dollar Blockbuster - won back $20 on one, $30 on the other

4 of the $200 Million Spectactular - all losers

4 of the $50 X The Cash - all losers

If it wasn't for the BDB I would have had 100% losses on the scratchers which the Florida Lottery claims have the best odds.  I think they are flooding the Orlando area with more losers seeing a lot of tourists from out of State buys them here.  I may be wrong but something is certainly happenin with this many losing tickets in the stores.

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #109275
                              April 9, 2011
                              1495 Posts
                              Posted: January 20, 2013, 9:17 am - IP Logged

LOL!! No prize amount of $800!

I've been playing and finding the 'normal' prizes, just not posting them. $100 is the new $10...call me ungracious but
                              $100's lose their flair after awhile and $20's are an irritation practically. $20 on a $20 ticket is just a chance at another
                              ticket. $100 on a $20 is average, give me the $500 and up. That's a smile maker.

Good luck all and may you win what makes YOU happy! Keep on scratching...but know when to quit.

Thumbs Up

Totally agree with the $100 mark. I got back to back $50/$100 on Kings of Cash, but it was a chase thing and they were #14/#15 with only 2-$20 winners coming before it.  Really seems like the $250 is the big prize now. Yeah there might be a $500 or $1000 but no where near how often they use to produce.  I had a really odd dream last night. I got a KING symbol for Win All(Kings of Cash a King symbol is $1000, so not sure what ticket I was dreaming about). I got all excited but my prizes were odd. I had odd amounts and uncovered a 5X symbol on the same ticket with $1 under it and then also a free ticket. All in all it totalled $250(plus free ticket). Maybe my dreams are psychic and this is what we should expect from PA soon...They always say whatever food you eat before bed influences dreams, so I have no clue what caused mine.lol

Page 450 of 907