Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 11:43 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13694 replies. Last post 2 days ago by Dragonsofra.

Page 451 of 913
PrintE-mailLink
LottoGuyBC's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
British Columbia
Canada
Member #116101
September 4, 2011
4033 Posts
Posted: January 20, 2013, 10:33 am - IP Logged

$2 Instant 6/49 won a $5 Free Ticket  

I'll take it

"You have to be in it to win it!"

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    23243 Posts
    Posted: January 20, 2013, 10:53 am - IP Logged

lol omiller! That is funny...dreaming about mixed bonuses and symbols on ONE ticket. Maybe it's your mind
    working overtime wishing a really good ticket was in store soon. Or..maybe it means this....every symbol you dreamed about
    is going to hit on the next time out...you'll find the King symbol on one, a FREE ticket, a 5x symbol and a WIN ALL to boot.
    That would be a good day!
    When the coffee tickets came out, I heard at my local store...a lady bought from the new pack, ticket #002 and won $1,000!
    She just bought one.
    I think of all the ones out now, I'll stick with those in sets of 10. Earlier, I found one with a single $20 match...I forget the # though.
    I found a $40 winner on the V-day ticket, one match, ticket #032 and booo: 2 Keystone symbols (#016) for $10 each....geez um.
    Good luck and I hope your dream comes true....the $250 part
    (because if it was any other way, they'd confiscate the ticket and not pay it out LOL)

Welcome to Trumps world, Madonna..taken out of context, one line..now how about you Shut the F up?

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
      NY
      United States
      Member #121961
      January 21, 2012
      3159 Posts
      Posted: January 20, 2013, 11:33 am - IP Logged

Been picking scratchers off the ground for taxes. Someone scratched only the top numbers and the part under the number where it says ttytw,ttyon,ttysx. What a strange stragety.

Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #109275
        April 9, 2011
        1503 Posts
        Posted: January 20, 2013, 11:39 am - IP Logged

Been picking scratchers off the ground for taxes. Someone scratched only the top numbers and the part under the number where it says ttytw,ttyon,ttysx. What a strange stragety.

I have a bunch hoarded also. Will have to claim $1K this year, so I will make sure to use the oldest tickets I have(in case I win another this year). Not sure if I will have to send them in, but in case I get audited and they ask for them.

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #109275
          April 9, 2011
          1503 Posts
          Posted: January 20, 2013, 11:44 am - IP Logged

Good thought. Guess I need Kings of Cash for King Symbol, Pa Millionaire for the 5X symbol and maybe one of the $5 tickets have have Win All symbols like the VDay or the one with Flames(I think Red Hot something). I know the 20's have Win All, but I don't want to spend alot to try my luck tomorrow.lol

Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #109275
            April 9, 2011
            1503 Posts
            Posted: January 20, 2013, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

I got my tickets for my "Symbol Challenge". Just looked at last months bank statement. Just had the eye opener of how much money I withdrew just from the store next to work. That put it in perspective. It is the only place I chase also, so if I can avoid there(or walk in without a bank card) I will be fine. Funny how outside of that place I barely play. Will get some here or there at a Wawa or Sheetz, but nothing like near work.

Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #109275
              April 9, 2011
              1503 Posts
              Posted: January 20, 2013, 2:57 pm - IP Logged

I got my tickets for my "Symbol Challenge". Just looked at last months bank statement. Just had the eye opener of how much money I withdrew just from the store next to work. That put it in perspective. It is the only place I chase also, so if I can avoid there(or walk in without a bank card) I will be fine. Funny how outside of that place I barely play. Will get some here or there at a Wawa or Sheetz, but nothing like near work.

Spent my $50 winner + $40. Won $4 . Total crap!!

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
                NY
                United States
                Member #121961
                January 21, 2012
                3159 Posts
                Posted: January 20, 2013, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

Went over to CT. Got some from the bin and machine. Hit $100 on a $30 ticket and got a 3x on a $10, plus a 10 & 5. Think i'll use it for the next VMC.  Can't win in my own state. Bought 6 from NY yesterday and lost on all of them.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                  Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #74096
                  May 2, 2009
                  23243 Posts
                  Posted: January 20, 2013, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

Must be eating a bunch of carrots or something...I've seen tickets like that before...a very thin line through the spelled out
                  dollar amount. I don't see how they don't miss something. It's bad enough seeing the numbers and trying to match up a 13
                  with a 31 that your brain is telling you looks like a 13 but tiny, tiny WORDS..omg No thanks.

Welcome to Trumps world, Madonna..taken out of context, one line..now how about you Shut the F up?

Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #109275
                    April 9, 2011
                    1503 Posts
                    Posted: January 20, 2013, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

Must be eating a bunch of carrots or something...I've seen tickets like that before...a very thin line through the spelled out
                    dollar amount. I don't see how they don't miss something. It's bad enough seeing the numbers and trying to match up a 13
                    with a 31 that your brain is telling you looks like a 13 but tiny, tiny WORDS..omg No thanks.

I actually thin line the words. I would rather not see the symbols and get confused in the eery similarity of them all. I still usually scan all tickets anyway, but to me the words are less clutter

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                      Florida
                      United States
                      Member #104435
                      January 14, 2011
                      2244 Posts
                      Posted: January 20, 2013, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

Im pissed. went thru 12 $25M and then the 13th ticket matched all 25 spots. was thinking i have won at least $400 and my money back. nahhh it was a bunch of $5 and $10 hits for $150.........

2014 Highest Winner: $500

allowselftowin1's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
                        Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #104582
                        January 17, 2011
                        199 Posts
                        Posted: January 21, 2013, 12:02 pm - IP Logged

Same here omiller...went to the store..saw a lot of the new valentines ones in the garbage..store clerk said 8 in a row were lossers..so I bought the next one and it was a losser, so bought one more, and it was a $5 winner...next one losser so I stopped...so out of 11 tickets there was one $5 winner...

does PA really think we wouldn't notice what a big rip off they are

That is all you hear anymore when you go in the stores...haven't heard of a bigger winner in a long time..not even $500..don't think those even exist any more..

Good luck everyone...

SE PA
                          United States
                          Member #93582
                          July 3, 2010
                          1873 Posts
                          Posted: January 21, 2013, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

Same here omiller...went to the store..saw a lot of the new valentines ones in the garbage..store clerk said 8 in a row were lossers..so I bought the next one and it was a losser, so bought one more, and it was a $5 winner...next one losser so I stopped...so out of 11 tickets there was one $5 winner...

does PA really think we wouldn't notice what a big rip off they are

That is all you hear anymore when you go in the stores...haven't heard of a bigger winner in a long time..not even $500..don't think those even exist any more..

Good luck everyone...

Ok, the tickets have definitely gone to crap again already. 22 of the new farm $1 ticket and one $2 winner! All 10 lost one time, and 1 out of 12 won another time. I was as opposed to privatizing as one could be, but now I am less sure - lol.

SE PA
                            United States
                            Member #93582
                            July 3, 2010
                            1873 Posts
                            Posted: January 21, 2013, 10:16 pm - IP Logged

A little good news.. Lucky In Love #008 won $25, so I made a profit today after all. But not playing Harvest Gold again, and have cut back due to the tickets showing worse results.

Olney, MD
                              United States
                              Member #121536
                              January 11, 2012
                              452 Posts
                              Posted: January 21, 2013, 11:56 pm - IP Logged

I played a lot of tickets today at Safeway on my way home from work.  I ended up breaking my rule and played a couple $20 and $10 tickets.  I started out trying $3 thrilling 3's.   After 16 tickets I had won $11 ($3, $3, $5).  Then I tried $5 Sweet Riches and won $5 off 1 ticket.  Then I played $10 40 Rubies and played 2 and won $15 on the second 1.  I bought 4 $20 Million $ Money Match (#12, 11, 10, 9) and #9 won $50.

I put the last $20 bill I had on me and bought 1 $10 Double Cash tickets and then these 3 little kids came up to the machine and started hitting the buttons.  The little girl hit $2 for the love of money twice and then her brothers were encouraged and hit 2 $3 tickets.  They tried to take the tickets but I told them they were mine and I paid for them and they should go find their parents.  I was pissed off and I didn't want to yell at them but they were probably like 7 years old.  I mean who the <snip> lets their kids go wild like that at a grocery store anyway? 

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Page 451 of 913