Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 8:59 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 2 days ago by Chris$.

Page 451 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
LottoGuyBC's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
British Columbia
Canada
Member #116101
September 4, 2011
4033 Posts
Posted: January 20, 2013, 10:33 am - IP Logged

$2 Instant 6/49 won a $5 Free Ticket  

I'll take it

"You have to be in it to win it!"

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    22933 Posts
    Posted: January 20, 2013, 10:53 am - IP Logged

lol omiller! That is funny...dreaming about mixed bonuses and symbols on ONE ticket. Maybe it's your mind
    working overtime wishing a really good ticket was in store soon. Or..maybe it means this....every symbol you dreamed about
    is going to hit on the next time out...you'll find the King symbol on one, a FREE ticket, a 5x symbol and a WIN ALL to boot.
    That would be a good day!
    When the coffee tickets came out, I heard at my local store...a lady bought from the new pack, ticket #002 and won $1,000!
    She just bought one.
    I think of all the ones out now, I'll stick with those in sets of 10. Earlier, I found one with a single $20 match...I forget the # though.
    I found a $40 winner on the V-day ticket, one match, ticket #032 and booo: 2 Keystone symbols (#016) for $10 each....geez um.
    Good luck and I hope your dream comes true....the $250 part
    (because if it was any other way, they'd confiscate the ticket and not pay it out LOL)

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
      NY
      United States
      Member #121961
      January 21, 2012
      3157 Posts
      Posted: January 20, 2013, 11:33 am - IP Logged

Been picking scratchers off the ground for taxes. Someone scratched only the top numbers and the part under the number where it says ttytw,ttyon,ttysx. What a strange stragety.

Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #109275
        April 9, 2011
        1495 Posts
        Posted: January 20, 2013, 11:39 am - IP Logged

Been picking scratchers off the ground for taxes. Someone scratched only the top numbers and the part under the number where it says ttytw,ttyon,ttysx. What a strange stragety.

I have a bunch hoarded also. Will have to claim $1K this year, so I will make sure to use the oldest tickets I have(in case I win another this year). Not sure if I will have to send them in, but in case I get audited and they ask for them.

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #109275
          April 9, 2011
          1495 Posts
          Posted: January 20, 2013, 11:44 am - IP Logged

Good thought. Guess I need Kings of Cash for King Symbol, Pa Millionaire for the 5X symbol and maybe one of the $5 tickets have have Win All symbols like the VDay or the one with Flames(I think Red Hot something). I know the 20's have Win All, but I don't want to spend alot to try my luck tomorrow.lol

Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #109275
            April 9, 2011
            1495 Posts
            Posted: January 20, 2013, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

I got my tickets for my "Symbol Challenge". Just looked at last months bank statement. Just had the eye opener of how much money I withdrew just from the store next to work. That put it in perspective. It is the only place I chase also, so if I can avoid there(or walk in without a bank card) I will be fine. Funny how outside of that place I barely play. Will get some here or there at a Wawa or Sheetz, but nothing like near work.

Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #109275
              April 9, 2011
              1495 Posts
              Posted: January 20, 2013, 2:57 pm - IP Logged

I got my tickets for my "Symbol Challenge". Just looked at last months bank statement. Just had the eye opener of how much money I withdrew just from the store next to work. That put it in perspective. It is the only place I chase also, so if I can avoid there(or walk in without a bank card) I will be fine. Funny how outside of that place I barely play. Will get some here or there at a Wawa or Sheetz, but nothing like near work.

Spent my $50 winner + $40. Won $4 . Total crap!!

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
                NY
                United States
                Member #121961
                January 21, 2012
                3157 Posts
                Posted: January 20, 2013, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

Went over to CT. Got some from the bin and machine. Hit $100 on a $30 ticket and got a 3x on a $10, plus a 10 & 5. Think i'll use it for the next VMC.  Can't win in my own state. Bought 6 from NY yesterday and lost on all of them.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                  Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #74096
                  May 2, 2009
                  22933 Posts
                  Posted: January 20, 2013, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

Must be eating a bunch of carrots or something...I've seen tickets like that before...a very thin line through the spelled out
                  dollar amount. I don't see how they don't miss something. It's bad enough seeing the numbers and trying to match up a 13
                  with a 31 that your brain is telling you looks like a 13 but tiny, tiny WORDS..omg No thanks.

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #109275
                    April 9, 2011
                    1495 Posts
                    Posted: January 20, 2013, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

Must be eating a bunch of carrots or something...I've seen tickets like that before...a very thin line through the spelled out
                    dollar amount. I don't see how they don't miss something. It's bad enough seeing the numbers and trying to match up a 13
                    with a 31 that your brain is telling you looks like a 13 but tiny, tiny WORDS..omg No thanks.

I actually thin line the words. I would rather not see the symbols and get confused in the eery similarity of them all. I still usually scan all tickets anyway, but to me the words are less clutter

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                      Florida
                      United States
                      Member #104435
                      January 14, 2011
                      2244 Posts
                      Posted: January 20, 2013, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

Im pissed. went thru 12 $25M and then the 13th ticket matched all 25 spots. was thinking i have won at least $400 and my money back. nahhh it was a bunch of $5 and $10 hits for $150.........

2014 Highest Winner: $500

allowselftowin1's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
                        Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #104582
                        January 17, 2011
                        199 Posts
                        Posted: January 21, 2013, 12:02 pm - IP Logged

Same here omiller...went to the store..saw a lot of the new valentines ones in the garbage..store clerk said 8 in a row were lossers..so I bought the next one and it was a losser, so bought one more, and it was a $5 winner...next one losser so I stopped...so out of 11 tickets there was one $5 winner...

does PA really think we wouldn't notice what a big rip off they are

That is all you hear anymore when you go in the stores...haven't heard of a bigger winner in a long time..not even $500..don't think those even exist any more..

Good luck everyone...

SE PA
                          United States
                          Member #93582
                          July 3, 2010
                          1866 Posts
                          Posted: January 21, 2013, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

Same here omiller...went to the store..saw a lot of the new valentines ones in the garbage..store clerk said 8 in a row were lossers..so I bought the next one and it was a losser, so bought one more, and it was a $5 winner...next one losser so I stopped...so out of 11 tickets there was one $5 winner...

does PA really think we wouldn't notice what a big rip off they are

That is all you hear anymore when you go in the stores...haven't heard of a bigger winner in a long time..not even $500..don't think those even exist any more..

Good luck everyone...

Ok, the tickets have definitely gone to crap again already. 22 of the new farm $1 ticket and one $2 winner! All 10 lost one time, and 1 out of 12 won another time. I was as opposed to privatizing as one could be, but now I am less sure - lol.

SE PA
                            United States
                            Member #93582
                            July 3, 2010
                            1866 Posts
                            Posted: January 21, 2013, 10:16 pm - IP Logged

A little good news.. Lucky In Love #008 won $25, so I made a profit today after all. But not playing Harvest Gold again, and have cut back due to the tickets showing worse results.

Olney, MD
                              United States
                              Member #121536
                              January 11, 2012
                              450 Posts
                              Posted: January 21, 2013, 11:56 pm - IP Logged

I played a lot of tickets today at Safeway on my way home from work.  I ended up breaking my rule and played a couple $20 and $10 tickets.  I started out trying $3 thrilling 3's.   After 16 tickets I had won $11 ($3, $3, $5).  Then I tried $5 Sweet Riches and won $5 off 1 ticket.  Then I played $10 40 Rubies and played 2 and won $15 on the second 1.  I bought 4 $20 Million $ Money Match (#12, 11, 10, 9) and #9 won $50.

I put the last $20 bill I had on me and bought 1 $10 Double Cash tickets and then these 3 little kids came up to the machine and started hitting the buttons.  The little girl hit $2 for the love of money twice and then her brothers were encouraged and hit 2 $3 tickets.  They tried to take the tickets but I told them they were mine and I paid for them and they should go find their parents.  I was pissed off and I didn't want to yell at them but they were probably like 7 years old.  I mean who the <snip> lets their kids go wild like that at a grocery store anyway? 

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Page 451 of 907