Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13602 replies. Last post 57 minutes ago by fast eddie.

Page 457 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
allowselftowin1's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #104582
January 17, 2011
199 Posts
Posted: February 9, 2013, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

WTG Spincognito...nice wins..

Did something today that I haven't done in awhile..bought 5 Scratch off's from 2 different stores..finally won a small amount..but better than nothing like it usually is..

1 $5 Pot o' Gold...023...won $20.00

1  $5 Aces High...042...won $20.00

1 $5 Lucky in Love..047...won $5.00

1 $5 Lucky in Love..-49..won $50.00...had the double heart with $25 under it..  this was from different store

1 $2 50 thousand jackpot...047  won $50.00...had all 10 numbers with $5 under each...

So I won $145 dollars and only spent $22....Now that is how it used to be in PA....but it was finally a nice feeling to be a little ahead than so far behind....now i will save this money and play some numbers maybe but I refuse to go back to spending or chasing after winners...I know this must of just been pure luck today...

Good luck everyone....

Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #109275
    April 9, 2011
    1495 Posts
    Posted: February 9, 2013, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

WTG Spincognito...nice wins..

Did something today that I haven't done in awhile..bought 5 Scratch off's from 2 different stores..finally won a small amount..but better than nothing like it usually is..

1 $5 Pot o' Gold...023...won $20.00

1  $5 Aces High...042...won $20.00

1 $5 Lucky in Love..047...won $5.00

1 $5 Lucky in Love..-49..won $50.00...had the double heart with $25 under it..  this was from different store

1 $2 50 thousand jackpot...047  won $50.00...had all 10 numbers with $5 under each...

So I won $145 dollars and only spent $22....Now that is how it used to be in PA....but it was finally a nice feeling to be a little ahead than so far behind....now i will save this money and play some numbers maybe but I refuse to go back to spending or chasing after winners...I know this must of just been pure luck today...

Good luck everyone....

Nice wins Spin.  That stooges ticket was crazy

Good job allowselftowin. That's almost 7X what you spent. I wish all days could be like that in PA. I like buying a few from a couple stores. They could all flop, but it's not as bad as getting 4-5 of the same and losing. If I buy 5 of a ticket, my mindset is I am going to win once(especially on 20's). When I lose thats a double kick in the gut. When I mix and match I expect to lose on all, so every winner is a bonus :)

allowselftowin1's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #104582
      January 17, 2011
      199 Posts
      Posted: February 9, 2013, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

Thanks omiller..yes I usually buy from the same store..and chase a win..which always puts you in the hole...so I took a chance and just bought random tickets from 2 different stores and brought them home to do...so I didn't chase a win..i had the attitude..if I win ok, if not, no big deal...and it worked out for me today..luck was on my side today...

Just wish the tickets would go back to the way they used to be..because today was fun..finally..

Good luck tomorrow..and remember to stay away from the atm..LOL...

You are doing good...

Pittsburgh
        United States
        Member #130933
        July 28, 2012
        249 Posts
        Posted: February 10, 2013, 6:19 am - IP Logged

Thanks omiller..yes I usually buy from the same store..and chase a win..which always puts you in the hole...so I took a chance and just bought random tickets from 2 different stores and brought them home to do...so I didn't chase a win..i had the attitude..if I win ok, if not, no big deal...and it worked out for me today..luck was on my side today...

Just wish the tickets would go back to the way they used to be..because today was fun..finally..

Good luck tomorrow..and remember to stay away from the atm..LOL...

You are doing good...

Nice wins. I play very little on the daily number any more. I have been buying scratch offs and have won more on them than playing the daily number. Go figure??

There is a local convenience store near me that every time I'd buy tickets I'd win. Usually around 20 in and 100 out. Now all of a sudden I can't win crap. I really do believe that they distirbute batches of winning tickets to certain stores.

philadelphia,pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #138700
          February 3, 2013
          374 Posts
          Posted: February 10, 2013, 11:33 am - IP Logged

i personally dislike this "  7  " ticket , ive bought about $ 200 worth and gotten back about $ 50         ironically we have a sunoco 3 blocks from me on masher and fisher ave and they sold a 70,000 winner and the gas station on risingsun and fisher about 4 blocks away from the sunoco also has a copy on thier wall of winners with another 70,000 winner......  the game only has 15 winners of 70,000 and 2 are withing a 5 minute walk for eachother whats up with that !!!!!!

philadelphia,pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #138700
            February 3, 2013
            374 Posts
            Posted: February 10, 2013, 11:44 am - IP Logged

stay away from buying scratch offs for others or you might regret it.......... a couple months ago one of my co-workers asked me to buy him a scratch off on my way back from one of my deliveries....at first i resisted telling him no and explaining how it wasnt beneficial for me to get him one........he kept asking and feeding my ego telling me i was a lucky person and he knew i would get him a winner, he said he didnt care what ticket i bought he gave me $10 and beg me to get him the scratch off .......... i finally did agree and brought him back two $ 5 scratch offs that i like the first was a dud the second was a solid gold and he match a ( gold ) symbol for a $ 1000 win   he gave me $ 20 dollars     never again

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
              Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #74096
              May 2, 2009
              22860 Posts
              Posted: February 10, 2013, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

i personally dislike this "  7  " ticket , ive bought about $ 200 worth and gotten back about $ 50         ironically we have a sunoco 3 blocks from me on masher and fisher ave and they sold a 70,000 winner and the gas station on risingsun and fisher about 4 blocks away from the sunoco also has a copy on thier wall of winners with another 70,000 winner......  the game only has 15 winners of 70,000 and 2 are withing a 5 minute walk for eachother whats up with that !!!!!!

That 7 ticket STINKS...take it from me...stay away from it. There has got to be 3/4 losers in that run - if you do win, it's a $5 or

$7 win. I've never seen back to back hits on these things. I'll buy 2 to 4 of $5 tickets at a time. The $7 win amount is irritating.

I'm wondering if you can win with multiple 7's...I've only won with one at a time...I'll have to go take a look.

The Valentines are way better...if there is 'better' in this batch. The $20's STINK. STINK. STINK.

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #74096
                May 2, 2009
                22860 Posts
                Posted: February 10, 2013, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

Nice wins. I play very little on the daily number any more. I have been buying scratch offs and have won more on them than playing the daily number. Go figure??

There is a local convenience store near me that every time I'd buy tickets I'd win. Usually around 20 in and 100 out. Now all of a sudden I can't win crap. I really do believe that they distirbute batches of winning tickets to certain stores.

Yeah, for how random this game is supposed to be and 'they don't know where the winners are/go' it's mighty
                suspicious that from month to month there is a pattern of no wins, wins in certain areas. My area seems to work
                off a every other month schedule.
                I'm not talking about $100's that's chicken crap to them, I'm talking $1,000 and $5,000 and up. In these games
                where there is supposed to be MILLIONS of dollars in prizes - why are the winners so controlled? Of course, Philly
                and Pittsburgh and any high population city will have more winners (more players) but in the smaller towns, it's
                evident to me there is a pattern being followed. It's so obvious in my area that I don't go all out every second month...
                or just tone my HOPE TO HIT a nice one mind frame down a bit.
                They think they're so smart. Pffftttt.

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #109275
                  April 9, 2011
                  1495 Posts
                  Posted: February 10, 2013, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

I actually did good on the first week of playing 7's.i got the $250 winner and alot of others ranging from $5-$50.  Now and I add them to my mix and match and never hit.  The $250 had 3 matches for 100-100-50

Agree with allowoneselftowin1 about the chasing. I am totally fine playing tickets and bringing them home. I am not tempted to go back. Generally when I bring them home, I will purposely not get 5 of the same $20 ticket. That way if I lost on all 5 I would want to return. I will generally get a few $2's. 5's, 10's and maybe a $20. 

Sucks about the buying tickets for others. I always wonder that also. It would be cool here to send tickets to others from around the state, but I know if I got a ticket and sent them to one of you guys and hit $1,000,000 I would be upset.lol

Finally won on Extreme Green. Saw 2 Extreme symbols and got excited. Then I realize they are only a "win prize underneath". Both hit $10. Guess it could have been $5's, so minor victory :)

NE Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #129347
                    June 16, 2012
                    57 Posts
                    Posted: February 10, 2013, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

It would be pretty cool to send tickets to others from around the state but nobody would want the ones from where I buy them in the wilkes-barre/scranton area. They're terrible! I think I'd have a much better chance finding a good winner from a ticket in the Pittsburgh or Philadelphia area. However, lately many people in this area have been winning big money on the Cash 5. 

Regarding the "7" ticket, I had high hopes for this ticket given the odds, but the better-than-average odds are due to the many "winners" of $5 or $7. At least that's been my experiences. I'd rather take my chances on the Valentine's Day tickets. 

On purchasing tickets for others, I try and get some for people's birthdays if they aren't a close friend but if they ever won a large sum of money I'd be a little upset, but I'm a big believer in fate.

Pittsburgh
                      United States
                      Member #130933
                      July 28, 2012
                      249 Posts
                      Posted: February 10, 2013, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

When they first came out I hit on the "7" ticket quite often. I had one with 7 "7" symbols at $5 each and a $15. So a nice $50 dollar hit. Next day got another $50 ticket. But in the last 2 weeks only a couple $5 here and there . I think they have run their course in my area. I have been buying the Trim a tree $10 ticket lately. I figure no one is buying them because of the holiday theme. Won $50 on one and $100 on another . Same batch from the same store in a weeks time. Very few sold in between. I have a feeling there may be a $1000 in there but I'm sure if there is I won't be the one to get it. Lol

Pittsburgh
                        United States
                        Member #130933
                        July 28, 2012
                        249 Posts
                        Posted: February 10, 2013, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

And have you noticed on the PA lottery website the majority of big winners are from the smaller rural PA towns . Time for a road trip!!

NE Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #129347
                          June 16, 2012
                          57 Posts
                          Posted: February 10, 2013, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

And have you noticed on the PA lottery website the majority of big winners are from the smaller rural PA towns . Time for a road trip!!

It's always the same stupid story. A winner from a small town I've never heard of and the winner "almost never bought the ticket", "bought the ticket on a whim", or "bought the ticket with change". Basically an infrequent player. Could you tell I'm a little bitter? 

For once I'd like to see a story where someone plays as much as we do everyday and finally got lucky.

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #109275
                            April 9, 2011
                            1495 Posts
                            Posted: February 10, 2013, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

It would be pretty cool to send tickets to others from around the state but nobody would want the ones from where I buy them in the wilkes-barre/scranton area. They're terrible! I think I'd have a much better chance finding a good winner from a ticket in the Pittsburgh or Philadelphia area. However, lately many people in this area have been winning big money on the Cash 5. 

Regarding the "7" ticket, I had high hopes for this ticket given the odds, but the better-than-average odds are due to the many "winners" of $5 or $7. At least that's been my experiences. I'd rather take my chances on the Valentine's Day tickets. 

On purchasing tickets for others, I try and get some for people's birthdays if they aren't a close friend but if they ever won a large sum of money I'd be a little upset, but I'm a big believer in fate.

PaJenn. I have a friend up in the Edwardsville/Schwoyersville area. Her husband hit $1000 on a 20X. I forget the whole story, but they got a money order that was somehow lost or the bank claimed to never get it. i forget the whole thing, but i think they got screwed out of the money. One nice thing about my store. He will pay you money up to the $2500. If he doesn't have it, he will get it for you. Cash is good.lol

I know if I give tickets as a gift and someone hit major, I would get a cut of it. I generally only get them for Christmas. I have no problem buying as gifts, but would be hesitant to buy for others. i was having a really good week once with lot of 50's and 100's a few years ago. Co worker gave me $5 to take over and get her a winner. She won $50. Those I don't mind, but I would be sick if I grabbed $1000 winner for someone. Can't believe they only gave him $20. $100 would have been minimum if I was the big winner in that scenario.

Funny how it goes in spurts here. One week it seems like it is all Florida people, then the next it is all PA and then the next is all Georgia, Cali and Massachusetts people.

NE Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #129347
                              June 16, 2012
                              57 Posts
                              Posted: February 10, 2013, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

PaJenn. I have a friend up in the Edwardsville/Schwoyersville area. Her husband hit $1000 on a 20X. I forget the whole story, but they got a money order that was somehow lost or the bank claimed to never get it. i forget the whole thing, but i think they got screwed out of the money. One nice thing about my store. He will pay you money up to the $2500. If he doesn't have it, he will get it for you. Cash is good.lol

I know if I give tickets as a gift and someone hit major, I would get a cut of it. I generally only get them for Christmas. I have no problem buying as gifts, but would be hesitant to buy for others. i was having a really good week once with lot of 50's and 100's a few years ago. Co worker gave me $5 to take over and get her a winner. She won $50. Those I don't mind, but I would be sick if I grabbed $1000 winner for someone. Can't believe they only gave him $20. $100 would have been minimum if I was the big winner in that scenario.

Funny how it goes in spurts here. One week it seems like it is all Florida people, then the next it is all PA and then the next is all Georgia, Cali and Massachusetts people.

I work a minute away from Edwardsville and occasionally purchase tickets there. No big winners for me there. I definitely agree about the whole $20 thing on a $1,000 winner. That's insulting. If I won $1,000, I'd give that person $100 bucks. Ten percent is generally a good rule, unless we're talking a significantly large payout.

Page 457 of 907