Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 3 days ago by Chris$.

Page 453 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #74096
May 2, 2009
22944 Posts
Posted: January 24, 2013, 9:06 am - IP Logged

A little good news.. Lucky In Love #008 won $25, so I made a profit today after all. But not playing Harvest Gold again, and have cut back due to the tickets showing worse results.

I found a $25 winner on one of those too Matt...good to read it just wasn't a $5 or a $0...but there are enough of those out
there alright. I don't like the 7 ticket...awful set up imo...awful payouts too: $5 and $7 hits, where can you get with that?
Harvest ticket...overheard a lady really excited to win $20 on one...umm, ok...the next 50 or 100 were probably nothing.

The new $20 tickets, MC...staying away from those since I uncovered 2 keystone symbols to win $20 total....pretty poor payout
scheme with ALL the new ones.

The Millionaires Club ticket - the new $20 - awful choice of a name for a new ticket...the 'club' can only support 5 members...
5 winners of $1 Million...PA can afford to make 'club' members 100 times that amount.

Still searching for a million, it'll happen one day. I keep my chin up. Approve

GOOD LUCK ALL!!

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

United States
    Member #122468
    February 1, 2012
    530 Posts
    Posted: January 24, 2013, 9:09 am - IP Logged

I have HUGE news!!!!  I played $6 worth of tickets Monday and $0 on Tuesday and Wednesday. I actually have my $100 winner from this weekend that I chased sitting at my computer desk uncashed. Plan to stash it for a rainy day when I am in need of the money...I feel cleansed.lol

Hi omiller315,

Congrats on your 100 dollar and also on not buying tickets on Tuesday and Wednesday. It does make you feel better when you have that money not just lost to the lottery.

The land of Canals
      United States
      Member #137589
      January 7, 2013
      168 Posts
      Posted: January 24, 2013, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

Thanks. Won't be winning anything, cause I won't be playing anything. :) Good luck to you.

Thank you - May good luck follow you in all you do. Cool

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.” 
       Steve Martin

Cool

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
        Florida
        United States
        Member #104435
        January 14, 2011
        2244 Posts
        Posted: January 24, 2013, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

Havent been to the Hess station in a while and stopped to fill up today. big news was a $5K winner on a $1 ticket 5X The Money and THREE $500 winners off a single GRT roll last week. they also put in a vending machine. And here is the best part: they chart down all winners of $50 plus and what ticket # they hit on. all the $20 games had just hit $50, $100 or $200 except BDB and it was on #044 going up. I picked up 2 and won $50 on the second. I might be playing more here. they keep track of every single $25M winner, but the lousy thing is the biggest winner they have had on it was $150 bucks since the game started several months ago. And the guy said they go through 2 rolls a week............

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Pittsburgh,PA
          United States
          Member #129828
          June 28, 2012
          19 Posts
          Posted: January 24, 2013, 11:16 pm - IP Logged

I stopped playing before Christmas and a lot of other people that I know have also stopped playing.

(Mom didn't raise no fools)

The PA lottery is grinning and laughing at Us folks trying to get a little extra to take are of our families, and Their just taking our money.

Now, watch and see a lotta taxes begin to rise on our butts,  because that scratch money is'nt coming in like it was.

I may begin playing again when/if the New company takes over...but they gotta come correct.

United States
            Member #45031
            August 13, 2006
            29 Posts
            Posted: January 25, 2013, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

played 4 $3 tickets won $106. Played 3 $2 tickets, won $25. Not bad.

Miami, Florida
              United States
              Member #111795
              June 2, 2011
              581 Posts
              Posted: January 25, 2013, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

Havent been to the Hess station in a while and stopped to fill up today. big news was a $5K winner on a $1 ticket 5X The Money and THREE $500 winners off a single GRT roll last week. they also put in a vending machine. And here is the best part: they chart down all winners of $50 plus and what ticket # they hit on. all the $20 games had just hit $50, $100 or $200 except BDB and it was on #044 going up. I picked up 2 and won $50 on the second. I might be playing more here. they keep track of every single $25M winner, but the lousy thing is the biggest winner they have had on it was $150 bucks since the game started several months ago. And the guy said they go through 2 rolls a week............

James,

I'm sure this crossed your mind--it was my first thought....... do you worry that maybe the clerks are playing off those rolls though?? Since they keep track of all the winners, maybe they're doing it so that they can try to cherry pick the winners????  What do you think?  I hope not, but like I said, it was my first thought.....

Oh, and I haven't even been ABLE to play---still WAY behind on my bills since going to the national championship game. Still worth it. Wouldn't have missed it for the world. Landlord let me make payments this month, just made my car payment, Direct TV is off, hahahha.......  I bought a GRT on Monday and  ten dollar Monopoly yesterday but that's been it for this week. Both lost anyway, ha!   February 11th I will be able to spend a SMALL amount scratching off again. Until then, I'm literally counting every dollar. I'm talking no small coffee from McDonalds on the way to work, that kind of counting every dollar....February 11th hurry up and get here! HA!!!!

Good luck everyone!!!  Where is Skeptic????????????????

SE PA
                United States
                Member #93582
                July 3, 2010
                1866 Posts
                Posted: January 25, 2013, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

James,

I'm sure this crossed your mind--it was my first thought....... do you worry that maybe the clerks are playing off those rolls though?? Since they keep track of all the winners, maybe they're doing it so that they can try to cherry pick the winners????  What do you think?  I hope not, but like I said, it was my first thought.....

Oh, and I haven't even been ABLE to play---still WAY behind on my bills since going to the national championship game. Still worth it. Wouldn't have missed it for the world. Landlord let me make payments this month, just made my car payment, Direct TV is off, hahahha.......  I bought a GRT on Monday and  ten dollar Monopoly yesterday but that's been it for this week. Both lost anyway, ha!   February 11th I will be able to spend a SMALL amount scratching off again. Until then, I'm literally counting every dollar. I'm talking no small coffee from McDonalds on the way to work, that kind of counting every dollar....February 11th hurry up and get here! HA!!!!

I am done with PA tickets again. They have been told over and over to make the tickets better, but they have for some reason refused. The only way get the message across is to stop. It was a was a record short few days where these new tickets were decent. Privatizing could make things even worse, both for the players and older PA residents. But the way the tickets are, how can they ask for a lot of sympathy?

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                  Florida
                  United States
                  Member #104435
                  January 14, 2011
                  2244 Posts
                  Posted: January 25, 2013, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

James,

Im 90% sure the clerks DONT play at that particular store. Now Publix on the other hand........ the hawk clerk will RUN from her register even if she is ringing someone up and grab the next ticket in row if she sees someone lose 4 or 5 straight times. She eyes that machine like a dog eyes steak dinner. I have complained and so have others, and im surprised she has not been fired yet. They did get rid of one clerk though, but she was using money from the customer service register to play.

I did manage to hit $50 today on $5 Big Money. was surprised by that. ticket 001 so i only had to buy 2. Some guy ive never seen was playing the $20 ticks, 5 at a time from 4-5 bins, so I did not bother. the trash can was already filled to the rim with his losing tickets.

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #109275
                    April 9, 2011
                    1495 Posts
                    Posted: January 25, 2013, 11:15 pm - IP Logged

Hi omiller315,

Congrats on your 100 dollar and also on not buying tickets on Tuesday and Wednesday. It does make you feel better when you have that money not just lost to the lottery.

Thanks. Didn't play Thursday or Friday either. I was even at the place next to work behind the counter BS'ing with the guy. Tickets were staring at me, but I had no urge to play. The 15 minutes I was there, 4-5 different people were getting tickets, but no one spent over $10-$15.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                      Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #74096
                      May 2, 2009
                      22944 Posts
                      Posted: January 26, 2013, 7:00 am - IP Logged

I am done with PA tickets again. They have been told over and over to make the tickets better, but they have for some reason refused. The only way get the message across is to stop. It was a was a record short few days where these new tickets were decent. Privatizing could make things even worse, both for the players and older PA residents. But the way the tickets are, how can they ask for a lot of sympathy?

The new ones are in the junk category already...the usual string of winners in each release before 6 months ago do not
                      happen anymore in PA. It's been cut down to a few days at most. In the past, you could expect new tickets to fool the
                      players for a good 2 weeks..not anymore. It's arrogant of PA in a way, usually when someone tries to josh someone,
                      they conceal it...PA boldly brings out month after month of new trash, advertises BIG winnings, and actually expects
                      people to dive in without good reason to do so.
                      Take the $20 tickets.....last year, for example, any ticket that came out was winning good in the first 14 days....$100's, $50's
                      multiple lines of $20 winners......the $5's would pay $100 no problem.....the $2's were paying 10x face amount, which for a
                      $2 ticket isn't too bad......the word FREE was almost unseen as a prize amount on any ticket in the brand spanking new
                      period.
                      TODAY - not so fast.
                      PA thinks that winning is joyful no matter what the amount. $1, $2, $5, $10, $20..while it's ok to win $20 on a $2 or
                      $10 on a $1, winning $1 on a $1 or $5 on a $5 just isn't joyful. It only affords the opportunity to try again/reinvest.
                      A $20 win on a $20 ticket, imo, isn't a win...it's an extension. Chances are, that $20 is going right back for another shot.
                      Then there's the ugly word FREE.
                      FREE is probably going to start showing up on $5's and $10's...that way, they can keep the money where they
                      want it: in the lottery account. Some places will give cash for a FREE, then some say, uh..no, you get another ticket.
                      Baloney...get rid of the 'strings attached' winning and just pay the dang cash. They know if you win a FREE the next
                      one probably won't win at all.......fine way to make sure you profit by forcing players to reinvest.
                      Oh well, that's part of my rant...sorry it's so long but sometimes you just need to get a couple things out there.
                      I won a decent amount on a ticket lately but still know what they're up to and agree with the general disgusted feeling among
                      PA Instant ticket players.
                      PA lost its mind and its shame. They are bold and arrogant. We can stop playing, reduce playing or continue trying to get
                      the golden egg...but should we stop complaining in the meantime??? Noooo. It's a reality check. Stay grounded and play smart.
                      GOOD LUCK!!
                      Big Smile

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Holmes
                        United States
                        Member #136338
                        December 8, 2012
                        142 Posts
                        Posted: January 26, 2013, 7:33 am - IP Logged

The new ones are in the junk category already...the usual string of winners in each release before 6 months ago do not
                        happen anymore in PA. It's been cut down to a few days at most. In the past, you could expect new tickets to fool the
                        players for a good 2 weeks..not anymore. It's arrogant of PA in a way, usually when someone tries to josh someone,
                        they conceal it...PA boldly brings out month after month of new trash, advertises BIG winnings, and actually expects
                        people to dive in without good reason to do so.
                        Take the $20 tickets.....last year, for example, any ticket that came out was winning good in the first 14 days....$100's, $50's
                        multiple lines of $20 winners......the $5's would pay $100 no problem.....the $2's were paying 10x face amount, which for a
                        $2 ticket isn't too bad......the word FREE was almost unseen as a prize amount on any ticket in the brand spanking new
                        period.
                        TODAY - not so fast.
                        PA thinks that winning is joyful no matter what the amount. $1, $2, $5, $10, $20..while it's ok to win $20 on a $2 or
                        $10 on a $1, winning $1 on a $1 or $5 on a $5 just isn't joyful. It only affords the opportunity to try again/reinvest.
                        A $20 win on a $20 ticket, imo, isn't a win...it's an extension. Chances are, that $20 is going right back for another shot.
                        Then there's the ugly word FREE.
                        FREE is probably going to start showing up on $5's and $10's...that way, they can keep the money where they
                        want it: in the lottery account. Some places will give cash for a FREE, then some say, uh..no, you get another ticket.
                        Baloney...get rid of the 'strings attached' winning and just pay the dang cash. They know if you win a FREE the next
                        one probably won't win at all.......fine way to make sure you profit by forcing players to reinvest.
                        Oh well, that's part of my rant...sorry it's so long but sometimes you just need to get a couple things out there.
                        I won a decent amount on a ticket lately but still know what they're up to and agree with the general disgusted feeling among
                        PA Instant ticket players.
                        PA lost its mind and its shame. They are bold and arrogant. We can stop playing, reduce playing or continue trying to get
                        the golden egg...but should we stop complaining in the meantime??? Noooo. It's a reality check. Stay grounded and play smart.
                        GOOD LUCK!!
                        Big Smile

u can take a free tix, to a kiosk that doesn't have that particular game and it'll cash it out for tix's amount! anywho $20 of tix yesterday, all junkers. n that "7" game kills me when u get a seven n it says $7 underneath, like really $5-$7 payouts on a $5 tix, no wonder it has the best odds, thanks PA, I feel like a winner

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #109275
                          April 9, 2011
                          1495 Posts
                          Posted: January 26, 2013, 8:55 am - IP Logged

u can take a free tix, to a kiosk that doesn't have that particular game and it'll cash it out for tix's amount! anywho $20 of tix yesterday, all junkers. n that "7" game kills me when u get a seven n it says $7 underneath, like really $5-$7 payouts on a $5 tix, no wonder it has the best odds, thanks PA, I feel like a winner

I did notice the machine thing before. My normal stop will allow me to get cash for a free ticket or add the dollar amount to other tickets. If I have $18 of winners and a free $2, he will make it $20 and I can get a $20 ticket.  Yesterday was payday and I didn't even go back to my $20 Fridays. I want to make it until Monday to say I went a full week without playing.  Will I play again? Of course, but it will be the one or two tickets and walk away and hope for the best.  Judging my the lack of posts, it seems like everyone else is pretty much cutting back also...

United States
                            Member #116687
                            September 17, 2011
                            44 Posts
                            Posted: January 26, 2013, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
                              NY
                              United States
                              Member #121961
                              January 21, 2012
                              3157 Posts
                              Posted: January 26, 2013, 11:23 pm - IP Logged