Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 9:30 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13599 replies. Last post 7 hours ago by fast eddie.

Page 674 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #109275
April 9, 2011
1495 Posts
Posted: March 15, 2014, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

I am done with PA.....Birthday weekend, so I spent last night to have some fun. I spent $200ish and got back $100. The one $1 Million Spectacular had a Win 50 in the very 1st spot. I got excited for a full ticket, but it was only 1. I took the $100 to Limerick Wawa and lost it all. Not a single winner. I swear PA is seriously worse than ever and this time I am done for a long time.

Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #109275
    April 9, 2011
    1495 Posts
    Posted: March 15, 2014, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

I am done with PA.....Birthday weekend, so I spent last night to have some fun. I spent $200ish and got back $100. The one $1 Million Spectacular had a Win 50 in the very 1st spot. I got excited for a full ticket, but it was only 1. I took the $100 to Limerick Wawa and lost it all. Not a single winner. I swear PA is seriously worse than ever and this time I am done for a long time.

My sister got me $40 worth of tickets for my bday and they all lost too. BRUTAL and I can tell by the lack of posts that I am not the only one who feels this way...

Florida
      United States
      Member #151010
      January 5, 2014
      196 Posts
      Posted: March 15, 2014, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

My sister got me $40 worth of tickets for my bday and they all lost too. BRUTAL and I can tell by the lack of posts that I am not the only one who feels this way...

I know what you mean. Even before FL released the new, absolutely terrible $20 Super Millions, it's been dead with people having a decent enough ticket to show for a good winner. 

After I had my 1 winning 100X ticket for $150, a few days later I bought 2 from some mom/pop liquor store that had like 6 rolls and almost every scratch off game. They were both losers.

Then I went to Sweet Bay to get some tickets for my mom. Because they were on #000, I got the FF which I should know better. Anyways, I didn't look at the ticket clearly enough when it was handed to me or I would have never accepted it. There were mini-scratch marks in various areas on the ticket. I suspected funny business but was told by the manager that it had something to do with the roll pressing up against the display case when the tickets are pulled/loaded, etc. But in any matter, it was a loser also.

FL Lottery still hasn't given any top prizes for the new Super Millions game, but the odds are so terrible, I don't feel like playing it when my chances seem better with GRT and Monopoly, although even those have gone cold.

Florida
        United States
        Member #151010
        January 5, 2014
        196 Posts
        Posted: March 15, 2014, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

Okay, I may have to take back some of that negativity from earlier, tonight has been freaking unbelievable.

After my last post, I walked over to Publix to get my Cash 3/Pick 4 numbers for tonight. I only played 3 Cash 3 numbers and 2 Play 4, but one of my Cash 3 numbers I played for a Combo finally came in for $250! I posted my Tick in the FL Pick 3 thread. 

Before I left Publix, I noticed there were brand new rolls of 100X and Gold Rush. Bought both #000 and #001 from each roll. On the 100X, the first ticket was an even $25 winner I almost missed but caught with the TFV code. On Ticket #001, for the first time I came across one of those $100 burst symbols. It was the last spot in the first row. GRT #000 also paid $20 even, while #001 was a $30 winner with 6 matching numbers for $5.00 (that's the only thing I really hate about GRT having $5.00 amounts possible, but still good. )

Also picked up a Shamrock ticket for my mom which won $4. Since we been having all sorts of luck tonight, used it for a 2 PB QP's tonight. Who knows?

I think I made the most money today since I last played roulette.

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #109275
          April 9, 2011
          1495 Posts
          Posted: March 15, 2014, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

Okay, I may have to take back some of that negativity from earlier, tonight has been freaking unbelievable.

After my last post, I walked over to Publix to get my Cash 3/Pick 4 numbers for tonight. I only played 3 Cash 3 numbers and 2 Play 4, but one of my Cash 3 numbers I played for a Combo finally came in for $250! I posted my Tick in the FL Pick 3 thread. 

Before I left Publix, I noticed there were brand new rolls of 100X and Gold Rush. Bought both #000 and #001 from each roll. On the 100X, the first ticket was an even $25 winner I almost missed but caught with the TFV code. On Ticket #001, for the first time I came across one of those $100 burst symbols. It was the last spot in the first row. GRT #000 also paid $20 even, while #001 was a $30 winner with 6 matching numbers for $5.00 (that's the only thing I really hate about GRT having $5.00 amounts possible, but still good. )

Also picked up a Shamrock ticket for my mom which won $4. Since we been having all sorts of luck tonight, used it for a 2 PB QP's tonight. Who knows?

I think I made the most money today since I last played roulette.

Nice wins. I would have taken a pic of the other ticket and possibly sent it into the lottery. PA did away with all codes to prevent funny business(or in my eyes to make people think they lost or make them goto the store in hopes they buy more)

I just realize I would rather buy material things. Autographs, computer stuff, really anything. I will still play the here or there which I been doing for a few weeks. Just thought I  would have some fun and went overboard again.

Atlanta, GA
            United States
            Member #153005
            March 3, 2014
            331 Posts
            Posted: March 15, 2014, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

Spent $100 on various Georgia Lottery tickets today. I got 4 $10 Maximum Fortune's and the 3rd one brought me in this.... Ticket #006

Gilbert, AZ
              United States
              Member #153353
              March 14, 2014
              2 Posts
              Posted: March 16, 2014, 2:20 am - IP Logged

Did you know some states they use hidden letters in scratch offs? In Arizona, the three-letter codes have a winning code up to $500 (FHN for example).

Atlanta, GA
                United States
                Member #153005
                March 3, 2014
                331 Posts
                Posted: March 16, 2014, 10:04 am - IP Logged

Georgia has some codes too, but not on all. GA doesn't have a $500 code. I think the codes go up to $50 or $100. After that they don't matter.

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
                  NY
                  United States
                  Member #121961
                  January 21, 2012
                  3157 Posts
                  Posted: March 16, 2014, 12:19 pm - IP Logged

Spent $100 on various Georgia Lottery tickets today. I got 4 $10 Maximum Fortune's and the 3rd one brought me in this.... Ticket #006

Great find. You're on a roll.

Friend was going to get me scratchers from cali to colorado but he's having car trouble. Bummer.

SE PA
                    United States
                    Member #93582
                    July 3, 2010
                    1866 Posts
                    Posted: March 16, 2014, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

Sorry to hear that; PA is really bad but wonder if there were some hawks also. They can be pretty annoying at the stores I go to. I am going very slowly also. Only 1/10 so far on Monopoly for $20 - the $5 games are just a waste of time. 1/9 on Gold Mine $3 game  but the last one in 5 in a row I bought recently was $30. Hope you have a good birthday - just forget this lotto for a while :)

Philadelphia, pa
                      United States
                      Member #150764
                      December 30, 2013
                      13 Posts
                      Posted: March 16, 2014, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

Spent 50 dollars on that friggin monopoly ticket and only won 5 back and the online game sucks . bottom line is to stay away for a while on the monopoly ticket

Jazvon's avatar - flower
                        Mitchellville, MD
                        United States
                        Member #83906
                        December 17, 2009
                        479 Posts
                        Posted: March 16, 2014, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

Maryland Scratch Off's Suck!

I know you can't win big all the time...but how about any time!

Bought $200 worth - won $10...really!

Starting the Maryland Scratch Off Diet Today!

SE PA
                          United States
                          Member #93582
                          July 3, 2010
                          1866 Posts
                          Posted: March 17, 2014, 1:16 am - IP Logged

Well bought one more Monopoly today and it won $50. Still don't like the game but got something decent finally. Was #044 from the Royersford Wawa. It's funny that my only other Monopoly win was on #044 also.

Olney, MD
                            United States
                            Member #121536
                            January 11, 2012
                            450 Posts
                            Posted: March 17, 2014, 10:01 am - IP Logged

Maryland Scratch Off's Suck!

I know you can't win big all the time...but how about any time!

Bought $200 worth - won $10...really!

Starting the Maryland Scratch Off Diet Today!

Yeah they do.  I am going to go on that diet also.  Just out of curiosity what tickets did you play?

United States
                              Member #36048
                              March 27, 2006
                              44 Posts
                              Posted: March 17, 2014, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

Illinois Lottery NEW $5 Monopoly

Picked up 2, number 84 LOSER and #85 WINNER, nice $90 profit.

monop

Page 674 of 907