Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 9:30 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13599 replies. Last post 8 hours ago by fast eddie.

Page 739 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
Houston, TX
United States
Member #145644
August 10, 2013
121 Posts
Posted: September 5, 2014, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

SHORTER VERSION OF WHAT I ALSO POSTED ON FLORIDA SCRATCH OFFS TODAY

I seldom buy rolls of tickets and usually 4 or 5 of a game gives me my best results. Anyway  I bought THREE rolls of the NEW GOLD RUSH game, ($600 each) figuring they might have released some HOT rolls to start the new game. "LOADED WITH $100's AND $500's" so sez the FLorida Lottery - yeah right .......here's my results:

roll one - won $330 - one $100 and the rest a smaller mix.

roll two - won $220 - one $50 and the rest a smaller mix.

roll three - won $210 - one $100 and the rest a smaller mix.

I have NEVER came across so many DUDS !!!!! a total loss of $900 !!

BRUTAL

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    22846 Posts
    Posted: September 5, 2014, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

@ loosechange

Sweet hit on a $2 ticket!

@Dr

Sick wins! I've not done so well on the $20's lately, but your killing it! Makes me want to play, but I'm on hold for a while with the spending.

How much do you play on average Dr65?

Thank you GetReal lol! You know what? I thought about this. I don't think it's so much how much is spent as how many

places are hit. I get to at least 6 places when I have the time and there are ones where it is ALWAYS best in the morning

and ones where it's best at night. Like the Sunoco where I got the $1k...I was there at 5am before the hawks came out.

That's key too, get there before the 'players and watchers' get out. They never fail to swoop in and take your winners. I

hate being hawked. There are a couple of stores I go to where it doesn't matter when I go because there is such high volume,

everyone is playing all the time, the tickets move fast. Another favorite is Giant in the early morning. I've walked out of there

with more winners in the morning than any other time - in fact, I don't like going in the afternoon because all the shoppers

are out and there is always someone in the way..looking at what you're doing, commenting on how you're doing, trying to

look over your shoulder on the self scan device to see what you win..I hate that too.

As far as spending goes..I'll start with $100 and take it from there. That's usually good enough to get going cause if I find

a $100 and some $20's or even $5's...I keep on going. I reinvest it. (or some might say..just plain put it back lol but that's

how I do it) If I don't get anything good on the $100 I'll take another and can usually do something with that by getting around.

I can't begin to factor in wins vs losses because I don't keep track but do like it when I get a $1k boost. It's fun time then.

So, I spend a lot but am also WITHOUT sounding arrogant, just plain lucky. Don't take that wrong, I don't know how else to

say it. GOOD LUCK TO YOU GetReal, I hope you find a SUPER ticket!!

Oh and another thing...there is a method to the madness...you have to look at the ticket numbers. There are ones I won't touch

with a 10 foot pole because they just stink. If I usually lose on 012...I won't get it. There are enough out to find a good number

in another bin. Tons of luck your way! Cheers

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #74096
      May 2, 2009
      22846 Posts
      Posted: September 5, 2014, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

I've got another 2 to report.....one $30 ticket won $250 and a $10 Frenzy ticket won another $1,000!! with

5 matching TWO HUNDRED DOLLAR amounts wow I don't think I've seen one of those with 5 wins of those

amounts. These 2 were at Turkey Hill - I tried a $20 Golden Ticket, nothing...tried a $20 Money, Money

Millionaire, nothing....tried a Triple 7's ticket, nothing then went for the $30 ticket and got the $250 and

tried the only $10 ticket choice left...the Frenzy...the first was nothing and the second was the thousand.

So between turning in tickets and buying new ones and winning in between you see why I don't keep track,

it just can't be done. Crazy

Spent $100

Won $1,250

WTF?

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
        Florida
        United States
        Member #104435
        January 14, 2011
        2244 Posts
        Posted: September 5, 2014, 6:21 pm - IP Logged

SHORTER VERSION OF WHAT I ALSO POSTED ON FLORIDA SCRATCH OFFS TODAY

I seldom buy rolls of tickets and usually 4 or 5 of a game gives me my best results. Anyway  I bought THREE rolls of the NEW GOLD RUSH game, ($600 each) figuring they might have released some HOT rolls to start the new game. "LOADED WITH $100's AND $500's" so sez the FLorida Lottery - yeah right .......here's my results:

roll one - won $330 - one $100 and the rest a smaller mix.

roll two - won $220 - one $50 and the rest a smaller mix.

roll three - won $210 - one $100 and the rest a smaller mix.

I have NEVER came across so many DUDS !!!!! a total loss of $900 !!

OMFG !!!!

2014 Highest Winner: $500

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
          Florida
          United States
          Member #104435
          January 14, 2011
          2244 Posts
          Posted: September 5, 2014, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

I've got another 2 to report.....one $30 ticket won $250 and a $10 Frenzy ticket won another $1,000!! with

5 matching TWO HUNDRED DOLLAR amounts wow I don't think I've seen one of those with 5 wins of those

amounts. These 2 were at Turkey Hill - I tried a $20 Golden Ticket, nothing...tried a $20 Money, Money

Millionaire, nothing....tried a Triple 7's ticket, nothing then went for the $30 ticket and got the $250 and

tried the only $10 ticket choice left...the Frenzy...the first was nothing and the second was the thousand.

So between turning in tickets and buying new ones and winning in between you see why I don't keep track,

Spent $100

Won $1,250

WTF?

Congrats Cheers

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
            P A
            United States
            Member #117331
            October 3, 2011
            6912 Posts
            Posted: September 6, 2014, 12:53 am - IP Logged

Spent $100

Won $1,250

WTF?

Thats the best when it keeps.happening!

Nice wins as always! The best day I ever had was like that.

I had 3 huge winnings tickets bought at the same machine in an Acme.

In a 5 min period I hit a 10k and 2 other 1k tickets on a single $20 purchase of 4 tickets total!

It was may of 2010. it was unreal and prob wont happem again that easily.

,Im a firm believer in right place, right time, right ticket. 

Happy winning!  Good luck

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

United States
              United States
              Member #60097
              April 5, 2008
              3957 Posts
              Posted: September 6, 2014, 1:00 am - IP Logged

Spent $100

Won $1,250

WTF?

PartyFantastic wins dr65!Party

Big Wins For All!

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #109275
                April 9, 2011
                1495 Posts
                Posted: September 6, 2014, 11:55 am - IP Logged

Nice wins everyone. DR65 gets more $1K wins in a day then Matt, Allowoneself and I have total in our lifetime. Nothing major here. I had a dream I won at Boscovs, so I stopped for some golf shirts and played $200. Only been nickel and dime'ing it lately. I won $145. I then had to go pick up a printer for the owner of my company. It was in an area I don't frequent, so I cashed them at a Sheetz nearby and spent it plus$50(one ticket was near the end of a roll). I got back $245. Of course I missed $70(a 2nd $50 match on one, $20 on another, and $10 on Winning Combinations). I always thought I needed all 5 on that ticket and you only need 3. I played the $45 of it next to work on Friday and lost.. Today I had to run to the bank and saw someone from Turkey Hill in there. I figure it was a sign, cause I know DR65 has her fav Turkey Hill not too far from me. I played at the one local in my town. Got 1 Golden ticket and 1 Instant Jackpot. The Golden Ticket had the bank symbol(WinAll). I thought YIPPIE, then I checked the amount and it was $5.. Give me a single $100 match, not a WinAll with 20 @$5... It was ticket 025. So all in all I played heavy for a few days and kept breaking even or minimal wins/losses.

Mass
                  United States
                  Member #68073
                  December 12, 2008
                  217 Posts
                  Posted: September 6, 2014, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

Spent $100

Won $1,250

WTF?

You are on FIRE! Congrats and nice going. Hope your streak leads you to that life-changing ticket...

Yes Nod

SE PA
                    United States
                    Member #93582
                    July 3, 2010
                    1866 Posts
                    Posted: September 6, 2014, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

Thank you GetReal lol! You know what? I thought about this. I don't think it's so much how much is spent as how many

places are hit. I get to at least 6 places when I have the time and there are ones where it is ALWAYS best in the morning

and ones where it's best at night. Like the Sunoco where I got the $1k...I was there at 5am before the hawks came out.

That's key too, get there before the 'players and watchers' get out. They never fail to swoop in and take your winners. I

hate being hawked. There are a couple of stores I go to where it doesn't matter when I go because there is such high volume,

everyone is playing all the time, the tickets move fast. Another favorite is Giant in the early morning. I've walked out of there

with more winners in the morning than any other time - in fact, I don't like going in the afternoon because all the shoppers

are out and there is always someone in the way..looking at what you're doing, commenting on how you're doing, trying to

look over your shoulder on the self scan device to see what you win..I hate that too.

As far as spending goes..I'll start with $100 and take it from there. That's usually good enough to get going cause if I find

a $100 and some $20's or even $5's...I keep on going. I reinvest it. (or some might say..just plain put it back lol but that's

how I do it) If I don't get anything good on the $100 I'll take another and can usually do something with that by getting around.

I can't begin to factor in wins vs losses because I don't keep track but do like it when I get a $1k boost. It's fun time then.

So, I spend a lot but am also WITHOUT sounding arrogant, just plain lucky. Don't take that wrong, I don't know how else to

say it. GOOD LUCK TO YOU GetReal, I hope you find a SUPER ticket!!

Oh and another thing...there is a method to the madness...you have to look at the ticket numbers. There are ones I won't touch

with a 10 foot pole because they just stink. If I usually lose on 012...I won't get it. There are enough out to find a good number

in another bin. Tons of luck your way! Cheers

Wow just amazing! Congrats. I have gotten two $1,000s in SIX years. No $500s. Yes you have a good method and are lucky but I think even if I had a different plan I would never see anything like that. The tickets just aren't the same where I go.

Haven't played much but yesterday won $30 on Aces High and $20 on $1,000 Frenzy. Win It All won $10 on one of 2 tickets. Haven't done well on Win It All lately. The new $20 lost but still made $10 overall.

SARASOTA, FL
                      United States
                      Member #95778
                      August 17, 2010
                      1088 Posts
                      Posted: September 6, 2014, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

bought 7 100X tix today. #029 thru #035 and got these two nice ones close together ! $400 and $500 !!

PA
                        United States
                        Member #129849
                        June 29, 2012
                        308 Posts
                        Posted: September 6, 2014, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

@ DR65,

Fantastic on the latest wins, you've really got a hot streak going! Best of luck in finding a big one. 

As far as my question of how much you spend, yeah your right in the fact that it only takes one ticket

so you can find a big winner by doing a one and done type buy but generally the people who find multiple

big winners are those who play more often. It makes sense really. Play more win more, for the most part.

Before my two $1,000 strikes and the two $500 golden tickets I really didn't spend a lot on the lottery....

maybe $500-$700 a year total. I really don't spend MUCH more now, but since those nice hits I do play

a bit more often. Recently I got beat up pretty bad by a pack of golden tickets and several of the $30

tickets so I've decided to take a break. It's just curious nature I guess to find out how much the players

who are doing well are spending.

I agree %100 with the hawks, I try to avoid certain places in certain times due to this. There are about

five or six different places I can play tickets at in town but at least 3 of them are usually hawked pretty

well. When I start playing again I might try the two spots that I feel have less traffic.

@ Skeptic

Good wins on those 100X tickets, nice wins that offset those recent losses! Good luck and hope you find

the big one!

FLORIDA
                          United States
                          Member #127998
                          May 14, 2012
                          404 Posts
                          Posted: September 6, 2014, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

Nice hits Skeptic, things are not different here on my side of jax, they still suck, we just dont get tickets like this in my area.  Think Im going to get back on the wagon.

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

Ga
                            United States
                            Member #133473
                            September 30, 2012
                            108 Posts
                            Posted: September 7, 2014, 12:27 am - IP Logged

Got this bad boy today

SE PA
                              United States
                              Member #93582
                              July 3, 2010
                              1866 Posts
                              Posted: September 7, 2014, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

Got this bad boy today

Congrats!

Boy I can not stand Golden Ticket. Should have kept my $50 but had to blow it on 2 losers and also 2 Win It All losers. Winners were just not there last night.

Page 739 of 907