Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 2:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 4 days ago by Chris$.

Page 745 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
Massachusetts
United States
Member #37433
April 14, 2006
2747 Posts
Posted: September 23, 2014, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

I have decided to take it easy with the scratch offs. I am very disappointed with my neighbor's tactics. He keeps a watch when I get home from the store and then dashes off to chase after where I left off. He's in cahoots with the clerk who tells him which game I played heavy on and where I lost most. 

I think its a disturbing sign of the times to take advantage of other peoples misery. Its really not worth it anymore for me. I definitely will be saving more not playing than chasing after losers.

A break is good and when you decide to play again you could change the stores or maybe buy and scratch them at home.

That money's gone fo ever

Pittsburgh
    United States
    Member #130933
    July 28, 2012
    249 Posts
    Posted: September 23, 2014, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

A break is good and when you decide to play again you could change the stores or maybe buy and scratch them at home.

If u read my post I am in same shape . Very frustrating !!

only good thing is that a lucky streak usually follows !

SE PA
      United States
      Member #93582
      July 3, 2010
      1866 Posts
      Posted: September 23, 2014, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

If u read my post I am in same shape . Very frustrating !!

only good thing is that a lucky streak usually follows !

I really should seek out new places. Same old small prize today. 2 Frankenbucks lost and 10x the Money won $15.

It has been so long since $100 on a $10 ticket that I forget. Big Winner Spectacular used to win $100 a lot, but things have changed for the worse.

PA
        United States
        Member #129849
        June 29, 2012
        308 Posts
        Posted: September 24, 2014, 8:57 am - IP Logged

There are no $5 prizes, you won $50. I can see being disappointed in not having a bigger prize under the multiplier but at least it was a winner.

I'm sure he means that a winning ticket shouldn't have $5 under a "prize" spot.

Sure the $50 is nice, but it's almost as bad as multiple matches for face value

or barely over face value. It's a slap in the face pretty much. I felt the same

way when I got a bank symbol on one of these to find $5 in each spot. Sure

a $100 win is nice, but I really felt like I might have won the big one when

I got a win all symbol on a $20 ticket.

Last night was pool league night, and we were away at this sportsmans club.

They have those peel ticket machines, and I decided to try my luck. There

were IMO about 300 tickets or so left and two $100 prizes left. So throughout

the night I put about $80 in and got zipppo. Just when it was about time to leave

I was going to chase the win when a kid came over and started playing them.

He put $60 in a was out of cash, trying to borrow more money from anyone there

and even trying to call people. Eventually someone loaned him the cash and he 

chased it out, eventually he came out $20 ahead. So it didn't matter anyways

even if I had chased I wouldn't have won anything, I would have still been down

the $80. Shoulda stuck to my guns and stayed away from that thing, but I've 

been itching since I haven't been playing scratchers.

That $80 swat will do just fine for about the next month!

United States
          Member #136265
          December 7, 2012
          489 Posts
          Posted: September 26, 2014, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

I'm sure he means that a winning ticket shouldn't have $5 under a "prize" spot.

Sure the $50 is nice, but it's almost as bad as multiple matches for face value

or barely over face value. It's a slap in the face pretty much. I felt the same

way when I got a bank symbol on one of these to find $5 in each spot. Sure

a $100 win is nice, but I really felt like I might have won the big one when

I got a win all symbol on a $20 ticket.

Last night was pool league night, and we were away at this sportsmans club.

They have those peel ticket machines, and I decided to try my luck. There

were IMO about 300 tickets or so left and two $100 prizes left. So throughout

the night I put about $80 in and got zipppo. Just when it was about time to leave

I was going to chase the win when a kid came over and started playing them.

He put $60 in a was out of cash, trying to borrow more money from anyone there

and even trying to call people. Eventually someone loaned him the cash and he 

chased it out, eventually he came out $20 ahead. So it didn't matter anyways

even if I had chased I wouldn't have won anything, I would have still been down

the $80. Shoulda stuck to my guns and stayed away from that thing, but I've 

been itching since I haven't been playing scratchers.

That $80 swat will do just fine for about the next month!

I chased some tickets today they were only 1.00 but I spent 5.00 to win 2.00 oh well it was fun but when i'm i going to learn two tic. no more, won 20.00 on happy birthday (2.00)

good luck to all so a good day

GO RED WINGS

SE PA
            United States
            Member #93582
            July 3, 2010
            1866 Posts
            Posted: September 26, 2014, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

I chased the new $5 Frankenbucks, and it took 7 tickets to get 1 $5 winner. Then the next one was another loser. Might as well give up for a while the way the tickets are.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
              Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #74096
              May 2, 2009
              22962 Posts
              Posted: September 26, 2014, 10:16 pm - IP Logged

I found a brain today - $2

I found a Frankenstein head today - $5

I found a trophy today $40

I found a Steering Wheel today - $100 ticket # 014

I found a 5x $30 symbol today at Turkey Hill plus $100 - $250 ticket #011

I got a daily number quick pick today - $500 on 510 in PA

I found another 5x $30 symbol plus $100 at Giant - $250 ticket #001

Eek

That doesn't happen everyday. I wish it did. Symbol-mania...I was loving it.

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #74096
                May 2, 2009
                22962 Posts
                Posted: September 26, 2014, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #74096
                  May 2, 2009
                  22962 Posts
                  Posted: September 26, 2014, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #74096
                    May 2, 2009
                    22962 Posts
                    Posted: September 26, 2014, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

There's a couple of the ones I said I'd put up before and couldn't.

$500 winner here - I know not the right place but it's a win. GL ALL!

SE PA
                      United States
                      Member #93582
                      July 3, 2010
                      1866 Posts
                      Posted: September 26, 2014, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

Congrats dr, but all I ever get on that $30 ticket is $30. Also 2 more $5 losers today on Win It All. Our experiences couldn't be more different unfortunately. :/

Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #74096
                        May 2, 2009
                        22962 Posts
                        Posted: September 27, 2014, 6:43 am - IP Logged

Thank you Matt!

I tried one today and it was $30 with a star...so much for symbols, that's just a waste. I hate when they use a star and give

you the amount of the ticket.

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #109275
                          April 9, 2011
                          1495 Posts
                          Posted: September 27, 2014, 8:32 am - IP Logged

Congrats dr, but all I ever get on that $30 ticket is $30. Also 2 more $5 losers today on Win It All. Our experiences couldn't be more different unfortunately. :/

Awesome wins DR65.. Matt I am with you. I will keep getting the $30 thinking I am due. I can't tell you the last time(if ever) I had a # match on that game. It's a $30 star or nothing. I remember a 5X when it 1st came out, but that was it.

United States
                            Member #136265
                            December 7, 2012
                            489 Posts
                            Posted: September 27, 2014, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

congrats dr65 nice numbers hit too.

GO RED WINGS

Miami, Florida
                              United States
                              Member #111795
                              June 2, 2011
                              581 Posts
                              Posted: September 27, 2014, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

Hey Everyone, 

I still check here to see your wins! I didn't quit clean back when I said I was going to--I fell a couple times, BUT TODAY IS DAY 30 FOR ME!!!! 

30 days gambling free!!!! I feel better and stronger than ever!!! The new Gold Rush was a MAJOR temptation, it was pretty much the first week. I had to stay away from all convenience stores and I kept my head down at the grocery store and got out as soon as I had my food. I still get the temptation...But I'm stronger than ever and have money in the bank! Still a life long battle, I know, but I feel so good at this point! I just wanted to come here and post for MY 30 DAYS!!!! For those of you winning and feeling happy, congrats and keep it up! For those who need a little encouragement....I'm at 30 days and you can do it, too! 

Again, just a small accomplishment, but I never thought I'd get here! But man, am I happy!!!!!!!! It's fun to have money and not throw it away! Good luck to all-- whatever your goal!

Page 745 of 907