Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 9:30 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13599 replies. Last post 8 hours ago by fast eddie.

Page 749 of 907
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #159822
October 9, 2014
38 Posts
Posted: October 12, 2014, 12:17 am - IP Logged

$8 WINNER

lottoguysocal's avatar - atlantis dubai_1118783i.jpg
    camarillo, ca
    United States
    Member #132476
    September 4, 2012
    144 Posts
    Posted: October 12, 2014, 12:37 am - IP Logged

20 dollar winner

camarillo, ca
      United States
      Member #132476
      September 4, 2012
      144 Posts
      Posted: October 12, 2014, 12:42 am - IP Logged

25 dollar winner

25 dollar winner

And my biggest winner 500!

Pittsburgh
        United States
        Member #130933
        July 28, 2012
        249 Posts
        Posted: October 12, 2014, 1:16 am - IP Logged

Does anyone have the link to PA's website that shows the upcoming instant tickets?

If u do can you PM the link to me?

Mass
          United States
          Member #68073
          December 12, 2008
          217 Posts
          Posted: October 12, 2014, 9:33 am - IP Logged

25 dollar winner

25 dollar winner

And my biggest winner 500!

Nice wins! You sure that $500 is not  $1000? Did you ever scratch the top bonus spots?

camarillo, ca
            United States
            Member #132476
            September 4, 2012
            144 Posts
            Posted: October 12, 2014, 10:36 am - IP Logged

Nice wins! You sure that $500 is not  $1000? Did you ever scratch the top bonus spots?

yes, I usually scratch the code off and enter it in the second chance online.  When I find out it's a winner, I take it to the store and then scan it to see how much it's worth, I like the element of surprise.

PA
              United States
              Member #129849
              June 29, 2012
              308 Posts
              Posted: October 12, 2014, 12:49 pm - IP Logged

Got a nice win finally,

got a Winning 777 and got the win all for $500.

cashed in got 2 more won $100. 

Cashed that in next day won another $100

Sorry guys don't know the mumbers.

Nice wins!

Heck of a nice profit for probably less then $100 spent! I've never won anything on that ticket, but to be fair I guess I've only ever played two or three.

As far as a link for the upcoming tickets, I think some of the posters know how to manipulate a URL to show them "pre created" pages before they are released. I'm not exactly sure how to do it myself, but I don't think there is a publicly published section of the site that shows you upcoming tickets.

So in the small town that I live in, another big winner just came out of the wood works last week. It's at the same beer store that I had that good run with the $20 golden tickets a few months ago. The story is that it was a $125,000.00 winner but in looking at the scratchers on PA lottery website, I don't see anything with a $125,000.00 prize. I bet it was probably $100,000.00 but either way a nice strike for sure!

That's like 5 or 6 major prizes hit in this small town within the last two years.

I bought one $10 ticket last night, a $1,000 Frezy, and it had a single match for $10..... oh well nothing lost I guess. I'll save it for when the new tickets come out in a few weeks. They'll probably be Christmas tickets.

SE PA
                United States
                Member #93582
                July 3, 2010
                1866 Posts
                Posted: October 12, 2014, 3:04 pm - IP Logged

Nice wins!

Heck of a nice profit for probably less then $100 spent! I've never won anything on that ticket, but to be fair I guess I've only ever played two or three.

As far as a link for the upcoming tickets, I think some of the posters know how to manipulate a URL to show them "pre created" pages before they are released. I'm not exactly sure how to do it myself, but I don't think there is a publicly published section of the site that shows you upcoming tickets.

So in the small town that I live in, another big winner just came out of the wood works last week. It's at the same beer store that I had that good run with the $20 golden tickets a few months ago. The story is that it was a $125,000.00 winner but in looking at the scratchers on PA lottery website, I don't see anything with a $125,000.00 prize. I bet it was probably $100,000.00 but either way a nice strike for sure!

That's like 5 or 6 major prizes hit in this small town within the last two years.

I bought one $10 ticket last night, a $1,000 Frezy, and it had a single match for $10..... oh well nothing lost I guess. I'll save it for when the new tickets come out in a few weeks. They'll probably be Christmas tickets.

Great wins by Lee! Seems I am only one of a couple players here that never finds a $500. I have played so much that they must not come very often at all to my stores. At least my 2 $1,000s gave me big win experiences.

Saving for new tickets. Bought 1 On A Roll that won $5 and 1 $100 Frenzy that lost (the $100s on that ticket seem as imaginary as $500 wins on other tickets around here.)

Mainly will focus on low priced tickets now when I do buy.

Lexington, SC
                  United States
                  Member #153877
                  March 28, 2014
                  79 Posts
                  Posted: October 12, 2014, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

I put $25 to the $275 I won on my last outing and brought a pack of the $1,000,000 Fortune.  Unfortunately, my luck started going down hill as on the pack I only won $180.

I took the $180 and bought 18 tickets from a gas station near my job and only won $130 back.   Took the $130 this past Thursday and tried my luck at a gas station while I was pumping gas and only won back $65.  I was really sliding down hill.

A friend wanted me to pick her up something on my way to her place so I drove a few miles out of town (like I'm heading towards Sumter on U.S. 378) and stop at one of the last gas stations on the highway before Sumter city limits are reached and bought 7 tickets with the $65 I had...

$5 Break the Bank #032 -- $5
                  $10 $1,000,000 Fortune #009 -- $15
                  $10 $1,000,000 Fortune #010 -- Loser
                  $10 $1,000,000 Fortune #011 -- $100
                  $10 $1,000,000 Fortune #012 -- $15
                  $10 $1,000,000 Fortune #013 -- Loser
                  $10 $1,000,000 Fortune #014 -- Loser

So I made off with $135 or $70 profit than what I came in with.

Pittsburgh
                    United States
                    Member #130933
                    July 28, 2012
                    249 Posts
                    Posted: October 12, 2014, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

Nice wins!

Thanks ! Very surprised at the wins. 

Can't wait for Christmas tickets . Usually do really good on  them.

got my one and only $1000 win on a $5 ticket last year.

Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #109275
                      April 9, 2011
                      1495 Posts
                      Posted: October 12, 2014, 5:55 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone have the link to PA's website that shows the upcoming instant tickets?

If u do can you PM the link to me?

I don't have a link, but I know they are generally the 3rd Monday of the month... I would say the end of this week they will be on PA's regular site.

Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #109275
                        April 9, 2011
                        1495 Posts
                        Posted: October 13, 2014, 11:40 am - IP Logged

I don't have a link, but I know they are generally the 3rd Monday of the month... I would say the end of this week they will be on PA's regular site.

No pics, but the new tickets are out on the 27th.. Of course these names could be abbreviated and have a longer title. 

$1 Cookie Dough(wonder if it will smell)

$2 Secret Santa

$3 Merry Bright

$5 Holiday Gifts

$10 Freezin Greetings

$20 $1,000,000 Pepper

Houston, TX
                          United States
                          Member #145644
                          August 10, 2013
                          121 Posts
                          Posted: October 14, 2014, 12:12 am - IP Logged

Finally got a symbol other than a 5x, and it came with few others!!500$

Mass
                            United States
                            Member #68073
                            December 12, 2008
                            217 Posts
                            Posted: October 14, 2014, 5:51 am - IP Logged

Symbol-topia! Cool ticket, nice win!

CDanaT's avatar - tiger avatar_04_hd_pictures_169016.jpg
                              TX
                              United States
                              Member #121193
                              January 4, 2012
                              1637 Posts
                              Posted: October 14, 2014, 6:46 am - IP Logged

Nice win PNT...I finally got my first 5X for $100 yesterday on this card...Kudos to you !!!

Stay Positive, Believe and good things will come your way

Page 749 of 907