Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 3 days ago by Chris$.

Page 754 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
uprrman's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg
harvard,il
United States
Member #96756
September 4, 2010
2462 Posts
Posted: October 27, 2014, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

So I went to cash the $540 in winnings from earlier, and they didn't have enough to pay me. Instead I just cashed $40 and got two of the new $10 christmas tickets and 4 of the new $5 christmas tickets.

On the $5 tickets, I had tix 32-35. 32 was another $500 winner with a "holdiay" symbol which is a win all on this ticket.

On the $10 tickets, 24 and 25 both lost.

But I'll take it $1040 in winnings and I purchased $140 worth of tickets. $900 profit is a hell of a day for me, the best I've ever had in a single day.

I might go to the ATM and get some cash out later tonight after I get off of my second job, hopfully they finish out the rolls of the $5 and $20 tickets I hit. I'd like to get a few of the first ones from a new roll of each game!!

$500

$40

$500 on $5

great job Lurking

i want to be a millionaire a second time!

Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #109275
    April 9, 2011
    1495 Posts
    Posted: October 27, 2014, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

Nice wins. I had a break even type day. I got $113 worth of XMas after cashing in tickets from this weekend.  I got $10 on a $1 and $12 total on 2-$2 tickets. Took those and 2-$3 tickets over to scan. Got $25 and added it to my orginal tickets with a$20/$5 Xmas...

5-$5 tickets and got $15

2-$10 and lost

4-$20 and got $20

Cashed in the $35 at the beer place on the way home and got 1 each of the 20/10/5. The $20 had a single $100 match.ticket 004  Started the day with $113 and ended with $100.. Nice to see some wins on the $5's and $3's on here.. I hope others here in PA chime in with some big wins...

SE PA
      United States
      Member #93582
      July 3, 2010
      1866 Posts
      Posted: October 27, 2014, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

None here..got one of each and got a free ticket on the new $2. It's frustrating to never see the $500 winners being reported  being here. I am about ready to quit.

Pittsburgh
        United States
        Member #130933
        July 28, 2012
        249 Posts
        Posted: October 27, 2014, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

None here..got one of each and got a free ticket on the new $2. It's frustrating to never see the $500 winners being reported  being here. I am about ready to quit.

Hang in there Matt . I'm right there with you .

Our lucks gotta change.

SE PA
          United States
          Member #93582
          July 3, 2010
          1866 Posts
          Posted: October 27, 2014, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

Hang in there Matt . I'm right there with you .

Our lucks gotta change.

Thanks! It's been terrible - like they forget to put any good winners in my stores. I bought all from the beer store, which had been pretty unlucky for a long time.  But right now not sure any store around here would have worked out better. I am happy for GetReal's wins, but at the same time I get disappointed in never seeing anything like that here.

PA
            United States
            Member #129849
            June 29, 2012
            308 Posts
            Posted: October 27, 2014, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

Hang in there guys,

Days like this are far and few between for me. Up until this past summer I had been like 0 for 20 on $20 tickets and way down on $30 tickets and probably even behind on the smaller games. The only thing I can tell you guys is that I seem to do better on the beginning parts of the roll and I really don't play often.

I had my mind made up I was going to get $100 worth of the new $20 tickets because I haven't been playing and new tickets usually have decent winners readily available for the first little while. So hitting that first $500 is what prompted me to play more, and the only reason I got what I did was because they couldn't cash my $500. If they had, I was going to get ten of the $10 tickets and leave. I'd never have found the $5 $500 winner.

The same beer store I play at sold a $5,000 winner on ticket #5 a few weeks ago, the $20 million dollar jackpot game.

If you ask me, the best tickets to play are the new $20 chirstmas ticket and the $20 golden ticket. The new $5 and $10 aren't bad, and the $10 10X Multipler isn't bad either. Last year in my small town someone hit $300,000 on the $10 game right around christmas time.

Think of duckman from flordia, he went in a purchased a single $20 ticket and walked out a millionaire!

Best of luck to you guys, some of you play way more than I do and deserve the wins. I hope it comes for you guys.

SE PA
              United States
              Member #93582
              July 3, 2010
              1866 Posts
              Posted: October 27, 2014, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

Hang in there guys,

Days like this are far and few between for me. Up until this past summer I had been like 0 for 20 on $20 tickets and way down on $30 tickets and probably even behind on the smaller games. The only thing I can tell you guys is that I seem to do better on the beginning parts of the roll and I really don't play often.

I had my mind made up I was going to get $100 worth of the new $20 tickets because I haven't been playing and new tickets usually have decent winners readily available for the first little while. So hitting that first $500 is what prompted me to play more, and the only reason I got what I did was because they couldn't cash my $500. If they had, I was going to get ten of the $10 tickets and leave. I'd never have found the $5 $500 winner.

The same beer store I play at sold a $5,000 winner on ticket #5 a few weeks ago, the $20 million dollar jackpot game.

If you ask me, the best tickets to play are the new $20 chirstmas ticket and the $20 golden ticket. The new $5 and $10 aren't bad, and the $10 10X Multipler isn't bad either. Last year in my small town someone hit $300,000 on the $10 game right around christmas time.

Think of duckman from flordia, he went in a purchased a single $20 ticket and walked out a millionaire!

Best of luck to you guys, some of you play way more than I do and deserve the wins. I hope it comes for you guys.

I think it's great what you got - we don't deserve more than you. But the last winner of over $100 was in May for me and in the 5 years prior to this year, I hit nothing over $250. So you can see why I am frustrated. :/

That kind of luck is more than bad luck and ticket hawks - I must play from bad places. Would like to play in Phoenixville more but am just over there sometimes. The Acme there sold a $10,000 in Jan, but only one $100 for me in all my play there.

SE PA
                United States
                Member #93582
                July 3, 2010
                1866 Posts
                Posted: October 27, 2014, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

Well Phoenixville Acme was better. Got:

#006, 007 Peppermint Payout - #007 won $50

#025 Holiday Gifts had a holiday symbol and won $100

#024 Secret Santa won $5

#014 Merry and Bright lost

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
                  P A
                  United States
                  Member #117331
                  October 3, 2011
                  6939 Posts
                  Posted: October 27, 2014, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

#024 Secret Santa won $5

Nice wins matt! Someone in front of me at turkey hill

Hit $500 on the new $20 ticket. Was going to get a few but they beat me to it.

Trying a few more tom at new places. Good luck!

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

SE PA
                    United States
                    Member #93582
                    July 3, 2010
                    1866 Posts
                    Posted: October 27, 2014, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

Nice wins matt! Someone in front of me at turkey hill

Hit $500 on the new $20 ticket. Was going to get a few but they beat me to it.

Trying a few more tom at new places. Good luck!

Thanks Chris! I really needed those wins. Good luck to you also

PA
                      United States
                      Member #129849
                      June 29, 2012
                      308 Posts
                      Posted: October 27, 2014, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

Well went back down to the beer store to see if they could cash my $500 winner yet, and nope.

I only had $40 in cash on me and I decided on two more $20 christmas tickets which were duds (001 and 002) out of a new pack.

I scratched them at home, and I was out of cash so I went to the ATM and took out $100. Wound up playing 003-008......

003 - 007 were duds and 008 was a $20 winner. Took that $20 and got two $10 Freezin Greetings which one was a dud and the other

a $20 winner. So I took my $20 and went home with my tail between my legs.

Still a good day, by my calculations I'm $780. I think I'm going to play $50 worth on Friday. A $20, four $5 tickets and  $10 ticket.

@ Omiller

You kinda can use that second chance application to find out if the second chance tickets are winners or not (somewhat more useful now

since the christmas tickets are all second chance tickets). If it won't let you enter, then you know the tickets a winner... you just won't know

how much. After playing with it today entering in all my losers, it's not so bad to use once you find the "sweet spot".... at that point it literally

takes a few seconds to enter a ticket. Not bad at all.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                        Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #74096
                        May 2, 2009
                        22944 Posts
                        Posted: October 28, 2014, 9:44 am - IP Logged

#024 Secret Santa won $5

WTG Matt!! Party Party

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #74096
                          May 2, 2009
                          22944 Posts
                          Posted: October 28, 2014, 9:46 am - IP Logged

AWESOME GetReal!! Keep on winning, that's SUPER!

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #74096
                            May 2, 2009
                            22944 Posts
                            Posted: October 28, 2014, 10:01 am - IP Logged

Fantastic wins there getreal! I got a few of the new $5

Christmas tickets too. Got a single match for $100. On #009

Wtg awesome.wins on the news ones congrats!

NICE one too Chris$!!f WTGG!!

I got a $20 Christmas ticket and got a symbol - Candy Cane - with a $100 underneath. That was nice because
                            when I saw 000 I thought crap, this will lose.

I got 4 of the $5's and must've come up after someone won something because they all lost...002, 003, 004, 005.

I tried 10 of the $1's and don't like them at all.....Gingerbread man on the 2nd to last one winning $5 total...I don't
                            like symbols that multiply the prize amount for the lowest prize. Give me a win all and make it worth it. Oh well.

They didn't have the $10's out or the $3's looked like they were selling what was there first I guess.

At Giant, they had the $10's and I got one of those plus 2 of the $5's....$10 won $10 and the $5's again, nothing.
                            I don't remember the ticket numbers though.
                            I got a Winning 777 ticket $10 and won $20 ticket #012.

GET THESE IN THE FIRST FEW DAYS....There will be more and better winners on them. That's what they do. The
                            change from years ago though, is the streak doesn't last a couple weeks, it last a couple/few days. Then the wins
                            are spaced out more.

It seems I can never find all new releases in my area at once anywhere. Are they supposed to start on TUESDAYS or
                            MONDAYS? I see a lot of people saying they're getting new ones on Mondays. That's month after month too.

GOOD LUCK ALL WHO PLAY!!

frontenac, kansas
                              United States
                              Member #67724
                              December 3, 2008
                              199 Posts
                              Posted: October 28, 2014, 10:16 am - IP Logged

NICE one too Chris$!!f WTGG!!

I got a $20 Christmas ticket and got a symbol - Candy Cane - with a $100 underneath. That was nice because
                              when I saw 000 I thought crap, this will lose.

I got 4 of the $5's and must've come up after someone won something because they all lost...002, 003, 004, 005.

I tried 10 of the $1's and don't like them at all.....Gingerbread man on the 2nd to last one winning $5 total...I don't
                              like symbols that multiply the prize amount for the lowest prize. Give me a win all and make it worth it. Oh well.

They didn't have the $10's out or the $3's looked like they were selling what was there first I guess.

At Giant, they had the $10's and I got one of those plus 2 of the $5's....$10 won $10 and the $5's again, nothing.
                              I don't remember the ticket numbers though.
                              I got a Winning 777 ticket $10 and won $20 ticket #012.

GET THESE IN THE FIRST FEW DAYS....There will be more and better winners on them. That's what they do. The
                              change from years ago though, is the streak doesn't last a couple weeks, it last a couple/few days. Then the wins
                              are spaced out more.

It seems I can never find all new releases in my area at once anywhere. Are they supposed to start on TUESDAYS or
                              MONDAYS? I see a lot of people saying they're getting new ones on Mondays. That's month after month too.

GOOD LUCK ALL WHO PLAY!!

Hi Dr65

I saw your comment on the numbers 000.... that you thought it might be crap....personally myself I like 000 and 001...i have hit quit a few winners on those numbers...  I do pay attention to the numbers on the scratchers.. 

Have a great day and always good luck to you.

atoz

Page 754 of 907