Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 2 days ago by Chris$.

Page 757 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #74096
May 2, 2009
22933 Posts
Posted: November 3, 2014, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

Dropped down to candy cane wins of $20 ALREADY...I knew it.

It's not even near Christmas yet and there should be a law that the new holiday ones HAVE to start
on the first of the month OF the holiday.

Who wants to buy holiday tickets that are giving you your $20 back?...and mainly taking it away. Play enough
and get a good boost to put you ahead but all the $20's in between are depressing. Some people don't even
find a good one in years of playing. The new ones are typical lottery with their almost bait and switch tactics..
bait the players with some good wins in the first day or two then hook them thinking these are 'GREAT' tickets
then switch to shyt. And people keep falling for it. You should see my area, the new ones are sold out a lot of
times, it's sick. I hear people talk about tickets out in the stores...they complain A LOT. They toss tickets in
the trash A LOT. But they all do the same thing, like bugs attracted to a light at night...keep on going back.

I can understand the frustration over not winning something good. I play because I like to and play pretty much
so I find some pretty good tickets BUT what I'm wondering at this point is WHY haven't I found a $100k yet???

My wondering why I have found $100k yet is like a player who plays less wondering why they haven't found
a $1,000 yet. Forget the $1,000's here, I won those....I'm looking for more than that. I don't play runs of
tickets, I play one here and there at multiple stores....I refuse to buy up a whole roll so I do once and done.
It's served me very well in the past and continues to but where is the BIGGER than $1k/$25k prize? That might
seem like a biggie to some who haven't won it and I'm really not complaining, I'm just putting the beef out
there that I feel the same way some do here.............where are the good ones? Good ones for me, meaning
$10k and up.

I see what they do and it's getting old. Reduce the winner flood in a couple days while people are still caught up
in the frenzy and excitement of new tickets. They have to award top prizes - when they are gone the game ends.
How nice to be able to stack winners in 2 days then stack them in the back of the run where they don't have
to be paid out because the top prizes were all claimed and the game then, is over. THAT'S what I believe they
do and who would know?

They need to provide the numbers here...it's like an accountant getting away with adding 10's and subtracting
thousands. Get it? They need to post the info somewhere on what was paid out and what was left uncollected
due to game end. I'd LOVE to see THOSE numbers.

Play if you want and I will because I like the instants. Just be aware of what they're doing. I've seen it for a long
time.

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

SE PA
    United States
    Member #93582
    July 3, 2010
    1866 Posts
    Posted: November 4, 2014, 1:35 am - IP Logged

Hi dr! I am a big Christmas fan and start thinking about it right after Halloween, but I see what you mean - 2 months of tickets just make money for the state. And when my area also misses out on the opening good ones, it makes it harder to continue playing. I finally got my win on Freezin Greetings after 2 more, but it was $10 of course. Can only win at Wawa - not at either Giant around here. The 8 losers from a roll were from the Royersford Giant.

Bensalem, PA
      United States
      Member #139367
      February 20, 2013
      147 Posts
      Posted: November 4, 2014, 6:29 am - IP Logged

Dropped down to candy cane wins of $20 ALREADY...I knew it.

It's not even near Christmas yet and there should be a law that the new holiday ones HAVE to start
      on the first of the month OF the holiday.

Who wants to buy holiday tickets that are giving you your $20 back?...and mainly taking it away. Play enough
      and get a good boost to put you ahead but all the $20's in between are depressing. Some people don't even
      find a good one in years of playing. The new ones are typical lottery with their almost bait and switch tactics..
      bait the players with some good wins in the first day or two then hook them thinking these are 'GREAT' tickets
      then switch to shyt. And people keep falling for it. You should see my area, the new ones are sold out a lot of
      times, it's sick. I hear people talk about tickets out in the stores...they complain A LOT. They toss tickets in
      the trash A LOT. But they all do the same thing, like bugs attracted to a light at night...keep on going back.

I can understand the frustration over not winning something good. I play because I like to and play pretty much
      so I find some pretty good tickets BUT what I'm wondering at this point is WHY haven't I found a $100k yet???

My wondering why I have found $100k yet is like a player who plays less wondering why they haven't found
      a $1,000 yet. Forget the $1,000's here, I won those....I'm looking for more than that. I don't play runs of
      tickets, I play one here and there at multiple stores....I refuse to buy up a whole roll so I do once and done.
      It's served me very well in the past and continues to but where is the BIGGER than $1k/$25k prize? That might
      seem like a biggie to some who haven't won it and I'm really not complaining, I'm just putting the beef out
      there that I feel the same way some do here.............where are the good ones? Good ones for me, meaning
      $10k and up.

I see what they do and it's getting old. Reduce the winner flood in a couple days while people are still caught up
      in the frenzy and excitement of new tickets. They have to award top prizes - when they are gone the game ends.
      How nice to be able to stack winners in 2 days then stack them in the back of the run where they don't have
      to be paid out because the top prizes were all claimed and the game then, is over. THAT'S what I believe they
      do and who would know?

They need to provide the numbers here...it's like an accountant getting away with adding 10's and subtracting
      thousands. Get it? They need to post the info somewhere on what was paid out and what was left uncollected
      due to game end. I'd LOVE to see THOSE numbers.

Play if you want and I will because I like the instants. Just be aware of what they're doing. I've seen it for a long
      time.

WOW!!! Great analogy Dr65.  You should work for the Lottery.  I am a firm believer that all the BIG wins are had in Western, NW, NE part of the state.  Just like Match 6, Treasure Hunt and Cash 5.  If you check out the winners circle u will see the names of places  i have never heard of.

FLORIDA
        United States
        Member #127998
        May 14, 2012
        404 Posts
        Posted: November 4, 2014, 11:33 am - IP Logged

Want a big ticket play in the ghetto, thats what you have to do here in jacksonville.  Rest of the areas you are just throwing your money away.

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #74096
          May 2, 2009
          22933 Posts
          Posted: November 4, 2014, 12:28 pm - IP Logged

Hi dr! I am a big Christmas fan and start thinking about it right after Halloween, but I see what you mean - 2 months of tickets just make money for the state. And when my area also misses out on the opening good ones, it makes it harder to continue playing. I finally got my win on Freezin Greetings after 2 more, but it was $10 of course. Can only win at Wawa - not at either Giant around here. The 8 losers from a roll were from the Royersford Giant.

Do you have a gas station/mini mart around you like Sunoco or A-plus? Try some of those at one a pop if you
          can. I find Giant is hit or miss and more hits and better hits come before anyone else is up and out, like 6am.

Redner's stinks mainly. Weis less stinky but still not much good there. Wawa for me, hmmm...don't like the robots
          that dispense the tickets, I see too many people buying rubbing off the scan box and scanning/tossing/rebuying til
          they get the winner. Machine hogs. Turkey Hill? So so again, depends on what time. Early morning best.

I've talked before about gauging the day..I have to sometimes see what denomination is good for the day. $2 day,
          $5 day, $10 day, $20 day. But have you ever tried one you don't want? I remember enough times doing it and
          winning - like in one slot a choice one but taking the one next to it? Gamble and always makes you think you're doing
          the wrong thing but sometimes works. Like the guy who was furious about playing a slot out and losing and I got the
          one next to his slot and won $1,000..all he had to do was quit and go 'next-door'. Confused I didn't tell him, he might've
          killed me on the spot.

Well, I still think they fix the crap lol but will keep on scratching anyway. Crazy

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

PA
            United States
            Member #129849
            June 29, 2012
            308 Posts
            Posted: November 4, 2014, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

I honestly do believe it's all random. The odds of scratching off a big winner are astronomical, higher then the average player will scratch in their lives.

When you look at it, often times you need a pretty big number of trials until the law of averages play. For example, a 50/50 coin flip will usually start to pan out around the 10th flip or so. Just two flips is not enough, even 4 or 5. Once you head past 10 flips the results should be fairly average.

Here we have a result of say something like 1 in a few hundred thousand. Chances are you need to scratch north of a million tickets to really expect the odds to pan out. They are just really rare, however I do agree that I would like better "exposure" as to what is going on in the lottery systems.

I haven't scratched since the last time I posted, and I probably wont until Friday. Not sure what I'm going to try.

SE PA
              United States
              Member #93582
              July 3, 2010
              1866 Posts
              Posted: November 4, 2014, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

I have tried gas stations in other areas and haven't done much better, but I will look around here. Haven't played gas stations enough to know for sure. Haven't seen one of note. Wawa owns the convenience store market here.

philadelphia,pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #138700
                February 3, 2013
                374 Posts
                Posted: November 4, 2014, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

lately i've been playing the $10 sizzling 7's and have been getting lucky on them found several 50 , 100 winners and last wednesday had match 3-7 symbols along with a 7 x symbol and to my surprise they all were for $100  = 1000 total   .... as far as all the other scratch offs they've been killing me

SE PA
                  United States
                  Member #93582
                  July 3, 2010
                  1866 Posts
                  Posted: November 4, 2014, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

Yeah the $20 winners seem in already. Bought #026 Peppermint Payout from Limerick Giant and it won $20. Think it's time for a break.

Pittsburgh
                    United States
                    Member #130933
                    July 28, 2012
                    249 Posts
                    Posted: November 4, 2014, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

The luckiest ticket for me has been the $2 secret Santa .

3 times I have won $40. Maybe bought a total of 20 since they've been out.

tonight hit for another $40 on ticket 043. 8 Santas at $5 each.

United States
                      Member #159822
                      October 9, 2014
                      38 Posts
                      Posted: November 5, 2014, 2:11 am - IP Logged

Almost a $5 million winner, line E, but still won $2,500 (not my ticket)

Winning numbers for 10/28/14

03- 50- 57- 58- 60 Mega Ball 11

PA
                        United States
                        Member #129849
                        June 29, 2012
                        308 Posts
                        Posted: November 5, 2014, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

Stopped off at the beer store for a one and done $20 golden ticket.

Ticket 018 was a loser. Still going to try $100 worth this friday, not sure if I want all $20's or 

if I'm going to mix it up. If  I do strike out, I'll be going to nickle and dime for quite a while.

Olney, MD
                          United States
                          Member #121536
                          January 11, 2012
                          450 Posts
                          Posted: November 5, 2014, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

There was some old lady that was playing at the machine I was playing at that was hawking like crazy.  I went through a bunch of $5 Monopoly and she bought 1 after I had bought 5.  That pissed me off and I kept playing it and she had the nerve to ask me if I was winning after playing so many.  I bought a couple more and she asked me like 3 times if I won while I was scratching it. So I bought 2 more and left (I played some other tickets too) and those lost.  When I came back she had purchased 2 of them and when I got there I finished the last few on the roll.  I think all I got was a $10 winner and 2 $5 winners.  Sucks.  I won't play when a hawk is around anymore.  Despite her being some old lady I should have known better

4 $5 Poker (#26-29) #29 won $10

6 $5 5X Cash Club (#46-41) #42 won $5

2 $5 10X Bingo (#5-4) #4 won $20

1 $10 Bingo Twist (#6) lost

1 $20 1 Million $ Fortune (#25)- #25 won $20

18 $5 Monopoly (#21-1) did not buy #18, 7, or 8-  won $5 on #11, won $10 on #5, $5 on #4

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #109275
                            April 9, 2011
                            1495 Posts
                            Posted: November 5, 2014, 5:04 pm - IP Logged

Nothing to report here with tickets. Nickel and diming to ticket value or losses. I did get an email from the lottery to tell me I won $50 on the 2nd chance drawing. No, its not those fake spam emails.lol This one told me my address and said I didn't have to do anything else that a check would be mailed in a few weeks.

Southern CA
                              United States
                              Member #160762
                              November 6, 2014
                              6 Posts
                              Posted: November 6, 2014, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

Hi everyone,

long time lurker, first time poster here :)

picked this up a few days ago. bought tickets #021 and #022, first one was a loser.

my biggest win yet so far... still lookin for that $500+ winner ;]

Page 757 of 907