Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 8:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 3 days ago by Chris$.

Page 763 of 907
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #152942
March 1, 2014
65 Posts
Posted: December 1, 2014, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

Well Cashed my $35 win on the way home and bought eight $5 holiday gifts. Won a $110 all together. All my wins have been from different places every time. I should look into that pick 3 game too. Never played it at all.

Pasadena, CA
    United States
    Member #153326
    March 13, 2014
    186 Posts
    Posted: December 1, 2014, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

Well Cashed my $35 win on the way home and bought eight $5 holiday gifts. Won a $110 all together. All my wins have been from different places every time. I should look into that pick 3 game too. Never played it at all.

Compare the odds of winning at pick 3 with the instant tickets, you have far better chances at winning some pocket money. $5 could get you five or ten plays and win anywhere from $40 to $500 (or up to $5k if you wager more than $1 a play). Sounds better than a scratch-off, but it's all blind luck any way you look at it. Just look at my winner on the previous page. I live in Cali, but play the PA tickets frequently as I have family in Pittsburgh.

When is Venture Bros. coming back?

United States
      Member #152942
      March 1, 2014
      65 Posts
      Posted: December 1, 2014, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

Compare the odds of winning at pick 3 with the instant tickets, you have far better chances at winning some pocket money. $5 could get you five or ten plays and win anywhere from $40 to $500 (or up to $5k if you wager more than $1 a play). Sounds better than a scratch-off, but it's all blind luck any way you look at it. Just look at my winner on the previous page. I live in Cali, but play the PA tickets frequently as I have family in Pittsburgh.

When is Venture Bros. coming back?

Haha. That is where I got the name from years ago. Yeah I was going start researching the pick 3 in the next few days when I got some time. You have any good guides or rules of thumb?

Pasadena, CA
        United States
        Member #153326
        March 13, 2014
        186 Posts
        Posted: December 1, 2014, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

Haha. That is where I got the name from years ago. Yeah I was going start researching the pick 3 in the next few days when I got some time. You have any good guides or rules of thumb?

Someone on the pick 3 thread a while ago thread posted the 317 rule for playing...they say a number hits within a few draws, but it took me two weeks. Basically you take the last drawn number and add 317 until you get the mirror of the last drawn number. For example, the mid-day number in PA today was 659. Add 317, but do not carry any numbers. Your next number would be 966. Add 317 to that and you get 273 (use the second number if in double digits). Repeat the process until you get the mirror of 659 which is 104. In this instance, your numbers would be 966, 273, 580, 897 and 104. Play those numbers boxed or straight and cross your fingers and wager as little as $0.50 per number. There are loads of options, but it's what I use.

Pittsburgh
          United States
          Member #130933
          July 28, 2012
          249 Posts
          Posted: December 1, 2014, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

Live in pa too. I have won far more than I ever won in three digit numbers.

Only play scratch offs . Unfortunately on losing streak. But when I get on a streak I can win $1000 or more in a few days.

few months ago I won around $2500 in a few days on several different tickets.

Also only play $5 tickets and an occasional $10 or $20.

CHERRY HILL, NJ
            United States
            Member #130213
            July 9, 2012
            387 Posts
            Posted: December 2, 2014, 8:03 am - IP Logged

Scratchers Beware ! Privatized State Lotteries I believe are out to make their year-end numbers look good. If you've been on a losing streak, wonder no more. These private gaming companies are out to suck our bloods dry. Unless you are a glutton for punishment and torture, I advise you stay away from the scratch offs for a while.

PA
              United States
              Member #129849
              June 29, 2012
              308 Posts
              Posted: December 2, 2014, 8:33 am - IP Logged

Congrats to those posting winners lately!

I haven't been playing very much at all. I think since I've posted last I bought one $10 ticket that was a loser. I went to the local sheetz on my way to my parents house and wanted to grab a 10X the money $10 ticket. Sheetz was out, so I got the only $10 ticket in the machine. A $1,000 Frenzy which lost. I never liked the Frenzy tickets to being with.

I will probably play a tiny bit here and there but overall I'm done for a while. I may even skip the next batch of tickets that come out unless I have some kind of exceptional interest in them. I'm going to start buying a millionaire raffle ticket every friday I think until the drawing. I'd like to have about 4-6 of them.

Congrats to those continuing to scratch!

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #74096
                May 2, 2009
                22943 Posts
                Posted: December 2, 2014, 9:58 am - IP Logged

GetReal....the thrill is gone - when you scratch off and get what you paid for a ticket, it's like why bother?

There are $100's out there but just seems they're ho-hum anymore. When I get a $100 I feel like okay...its

just become boring and I only speak for myself here. I'm happy to see people winning what makes them happy.

I love seeing all the different tickets here too. This is a great thread to catch sight of a ticket you may never have

seen before and I always like seeing symbols I haven't found yet too. I think with all the players here, unfortunately,

we should be seeing GREAT tickets at least some of the time. Sure, thousands here and there are nice but the

feeling for me when I get one is not as great as months ago. I hate to sound down but it seems to be a common

feeling amongst some posters - - - they aren't what they used to be. $500's and $1,000's just don't have the

charge they once did. I wrote before about WHERE ARE THE BIGGER ONES? I know the odds are slim to find a

top prize but where do they put all the in-betweeners??? I'll play but they need to shake things up a bit.

GL to all today!

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

PA
                  United States
                  Member #129849
                  June 29, 2012
                  308 Posts
                  Posted: December 4, 2014, 9:18 am - IP Logged

Decided to try a few tickets yesterday.

Got two of the $10 10X the money that I wanted to play a few days ago and

then decided on two of the $5 Holiday Gifts. Both holiday gifts were duds (024 and 025)

and both 10X the money were winners. 050 hit for $15 and 051 hit for $20 each with a single

money symbol (no number matches).

Each time I uncovered that symbol, I was hoping to see a $100 or something bigger. The second time

I got a money symbol I really thought it might be something decent since the first was only $15. I guess

a $5 profit is better than losing it all!

Good luck to those playing.

HopeFaithWin's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg

United States
                    Member #159955
                    October 13, 2014
                    155 Posts
                    Posted: December 4, 2014, 12:17 pm - IP Logged

Bought 1- $5 Holiday Gifts tix (041) and won a $100 finally. :)
                    I've been trying this ticket since its been out and this is the first good win I got out of it!

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
                      P A
                      United States
                      Member #117331
                      October 3, 2011
                      6939 Posts
                      Posted: December 4, 2014, 12:23 pm - IP Logged

Bought 1- $5 Holiday Gifts tix (041) and won a $100 finally. :)
                      I've been trying this ticket since its been out and this is the first good win I got out of it!

Great job today getreal and hopefaithwin!  Keep getting those winners!

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

Douglasville, GA
                        United States
                        Member #126604
                        April 12, 2012
                        869 Posts
                        Posted: December 4, 2014, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

Just posted this on the GA site but wanted to bring it here as well.  Maybe others feel like me!

I just got a reality check!  I am done with scratchers!  I just keyed in a losing $30 ticket and noticed my entry count.  I have 463 losers since February.  Not to mention how many I have thrown away and did not key.  463 x $30= $13,890!!!  What the hell am I doing!  And that is just on one ticket.  I play and lose on several $20 tickets as well.  I have now realized if I save my money I will have WAY more than I could ever win.  Just for kicks, take that $13,890 and divide it by 12.  I am donating $1157 to the GA lottery per month!  That is a mortgage payment!  How is that for reality?  I am done!

2014 $500+ Wins: 2 - $500 Luck Loot, 2 - $500 Millionaire Jumbo Bucks, 2 - $500 50X the Money, 8 - $500 Cash Spectacular, 1 - $1,000 Monopoly Millionaire, 3 - $1,000 Cash Spectacular, 1 - $500 - $7500 a Week for Life, 1 - $500 100X the Money

Lexington, MA
                          United States
                          Member #158155
                          August 13, 2014
                          9 Posts
                          Posted: December 4, 2014, 2:33 pm - IP Logged

Just posted this on the GA site but wanted to bring it here as well.  Maybe others feel like me!

I just got a reality check!  I am done with scratchers!  I just keyed in a losing $30 ticket and noticed my entry count.  I have 463 losers since February.  Not to mention how many I have thrown away and did not key.  463 x $30= $13,890!!!  What the hell am I doing!  And that is just on one ticket.  I play and lose on several $20 tickets as well.  I have now realized if I save my money I will have WAY more than I could ever win.  Just for kicks, take that $13,890 and divide it by 12.  I am donating $1157 to the GA lottery per month!  That is a mortgage payment!  How is that for reality?  I am done!

I hear ya! just counted mine from the $30 tickets here in Mass, I have over 220 entered since the game came out in April I think? 220 x 30= $6,600 just on this game!!! Sad thing is still have yet to hit anything on the 2nd chance drawing. I think I am going to significantly cut back my spending as well, just not worth it anymore. Earlier this week, didn't hit a single winner out of the 8 or 9 assortment of tickets that I bought at a local convenience store..

HopeFaithWin's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg

United States
                            Member #159955
                            October 13, 2014
                            155 Posts
                            Posted: December 4, 2014, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

Great job today getreal and hopefaithwin!  Keep getting those winners!

Thanks Chris$, all i can do is try right!?

philadelphia,pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #138700
                              February 3, 2013
                              374 Posts
                              Posted: December 4, 2014, 11:16 pm - IP Logged

today someone at the corner sunoco hit for 300,000 on the $10 dollar 1000 frenzy scratch off , <snip> i wish it was me i bought one the day before when it was a fresh pack and only won my 10 dollars back ........ im curious about what number it was on but it would kill me if it was the next number after mine

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Page 763 of 907