Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13603 replies. Last post 19 hours ago by reddog.

Page 768 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #74096
May 2, 2009
22872 Posts
Posted: December 18, 2014, 6:37 am - IP Logged

Nice hits DR. Time to upgrade that 1mp camera.

Thank you RedStang!

lol...that's the camera on my phone, I thought the pics were fuzzy too. I use it to take/send pics of what I say

I won if it's decent and don't need another camera, I need another top prize. GL in whatever you play today!

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    22872 Posts
    Posted: December 18, 2014, 6:39 am - IP Logged

Nice wins everyone. I been playing alittle heavier this week. short story is I convinced work I was way underpaid and got a nice yearly increase.  Figured I would celebrate and get a few extra tickets instead of my 1 here or there. I didn't go through them all yet. I was detoured and hit a different wawa tonight. Got a $30 ticket, which I never win on. Well I got a 5X@$40 +$50 for a $250 win. Earlier today , I also got $100 on the $10 7's, which I of course put back in.. Nice wins DR65 and everyone else that is playing. I am ready for the Million!!!

Thank you and WTG omiller!!

You know I love the symbols and that was a nice one you got there, $250 is a great win! Hey, the 7's

ticket? Was it on a single spot? or multi?

GL today if you play!

Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #74096
      May 2, 2009
      22872 Posts
      Posted: December 18, 2014, 6:47 am - IP Logged

Nice job omiller and dr65!  I have pics of my recent $100+ wins but never post them lol

I gotta get on that. keep it up the million is out there

Thank you Chris$! Oh and I don't put all of mine up either. I like to when they're good ones because

some like to see the different tickets and ways to win and it's fun seeing the bigger ones just to know

they're out there. Sometimes it just takes too much time to post the pic, so I don't.

So it's either anyone here can believe it or not, I know what I got.

GL today Chris$!!

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Douglasville, GA
        United States
        Member #126604
        April 12, 2012
        869 Posts
        Posted: December 18, 2014, 7:56 am - IP Logged

Nice single spot hit on the GA $30 ticket:

Keep winning everyone!

2014 $500+ Wins: 2 - $500 Luck Loot, 2 - $500 Millionaire Jumbo Bucks, 2 - $500 50X the Money, 8 - $500 Cash Spectacular, 1 - $1,000 Monopoly Millionaire, 3 - $1,000 Cash Spectacular, 1 - $500 - $7500 a Week for Life, 1 - $500 100X the Money

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
          P A
          United States
          Member #117331
          October 3, 2011
          6916 Posts
          Posted: December 18, 2014, 8:04 am - IP Logged

Thank you Chris$! Oh and I don't put all of mine up either. I like to when they're good ones because

some like to see the different tickets and ways to win and it's fun seeing the bigger ones just to know

they're out there. Sometimes it just takes too much time to post the pic, so I don't.

So it's either anyone here can believe it or not, I know what I got.

GL today Chris$!!

Hey if I took pics of every pic 3 winner ive had individually just this year

My phone would prob be low on space lol. Same for you too im sure.

I found a $150 winner on the $3 combination ticket the other day.

I thought for sure it would be $5 or $15 but it was a good one.

Im trying to play the oldest tickets I can find where I go,

Maybe there are some good ones hiding in the late releases. 

Good luck today!

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

PA
            United States
            Member #129849
            June 29, 2012
            308 Posts
            Posted: December 18, 2014, 9:51 am - IP Logged

The tickets are still being pretty brutal to me. I haven't been buying many... I doubt I've even played $100 worth in the last

6-8 weeks. I was going to buy one $20 Peppermint Payout last night, but it was on 002 and I decided I should try two of them.

Well both 002 and 003 were losers, $40 down the drain. I've been on a decently long cold streak lately, I think that's it for me until

after new years. I'm getting a pretty big bonus this year, which is nice because at previous jobs I usually never even got one or

it was a tiny tiny amount. I was going to try $100 worth of the $20 christmas tickets, but I'm really put off of tickets in general

lately.

Congrats to those posting up some nice winners! Good luck everyone!

PA
              United States
              Member #129849
              June 29, 2012
              308 Posts
              Posted: December 18, 2014, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

Someone upstairs must have heard me complaining earlier.....

I went to the local subway for lunch today, and picked up a 6" meatball for $2 :) and was on my way to the car.

I see the beer store (right next door to the subway) and start to get an itch. I went in just to see if any more

were sold out of the pack that I got my two losers from last night. One ticket (004) was sold.

So I decided to buy 3 more tickets (005-006-007) and take them home with me.

$20 Peppermint Payout

005 - dud

006 - $20

007 - $500

When scratching the peppermint payout, I got a payout symbol to start the third row of numbers and I'm thinkin 

well great I won at least $100 on this one. So I go online to PA lottery and see that they only prizes with a payout

symbol are $500, $1000, and $10,000. At this point I'm extremely excited, and I really thought it was going to be

a $1,000 or $10,000 ticket. When I scratched off the first spot and saw $25 I knew it was a $500 ticket but still

pretty great compared to my luck lately!

Pasadena, CA
                United States
                Member #153326
                March 13, 2014
                186 Posts
                Posted: December 18, 2014, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

I went to the local subway for lunch today, and picked up a 6" meatball for $2 :) and was on my way to the car.

I see the beer store (right next door to the subway) and start to get an itch. I went in just to see if any more

were sold out of the pack that I got my two losers from last night. One ticket (004) was sold.

$20 Peppermint Payout

005 - dud

006 - $20

007 - $500

When scratching the peppermint payout, I got a payout symbol to start the third row of numbers and I'm thinkin 

well great I won at least $100 on this one. So I go online to PA lottery and see that they only prizes with a payout

symbol are $500, $1000, and $10,000. At this point I'm extremely excited, and I really thought it was going to be

a $1,000 or $10,000 ticket. When I scratched off the first spot and saw $25 I knew it was a $500 ticket but still

Congratulations on the win. How did you not immediately figure out how much you won when you were scratching your ticket, though?

PA
                  United States
                  Member #129849
                  June 29, 2012
                  308 Posts
                  Posted: December 18, 2014, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations on the win. How did you not immediately figure out how much you won when you were scratching your ticket, though?

Thanks!

Basically I usually scratch just the numbers first, and then scratch the winning numbers and see if I have a match.

For this ticket, I was scratching off all of the numbers and one was a "payout" symbol which means you win all 20

prizes automatically. I got really excited thinking this could be a big big winner, and decided to go onto the PA lottery

website and see what possible prizes their were with a payout symbol, before scratching any of the prize spots off.

I found that there were only 3 prizes with a payout symbol. I knew it had to be either a $500, a $1000, or a $10,000

Turned out to be a $500 winner

Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #109275
                    April 9, 2011
                    1495 Posts
                    Posted: December 18, 2014, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

Thank you and WTG omiller!!

You know I love the symbols and that was a nice one you got there, $250 is a great win! Hey, the 7's

ticket? Was it on a single spot? or multi?

GL today if you play!

It was the 7X@10 + 3- $10 hits. Once I saw the 7X, I figured it was $50 or $100. It was ticket 059 to end the roll.

Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #74096
                      May 2, 2009
                      22872 Posts
                      Posted: December 18, 2014, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

$20 Peppermint Payout

005 - dud

006 - $20

007 - $500

WTG GetReal! They are out there, your peppermint was just like mine....a PAYOUT symbol with all

$25 wins.

NICE JOB!!

Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #74096
                        May 2, 2009
                        22872 Posts
                        Posted: December 18, 2014, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

Thanks!

Basically I usually scratch just the numbers first, and then scratch the winning numbers and see if I have a match.

For this ticket, I was scratching off all of the numbers and one was a "payout" symbol which means you win all 20

prizes automatically. I got really excited thinking this could be a big big winner, and decided to go onto the PA lottery

website and see what possible prizes their were with a payout symbol, before scratching any of the prize spots off.

I found that there were only 3 prizes with a payout symbol. I knew it had to be either a $500, a $1000, or a $10,000

Turned out to be a $500 winner

That's how I like to scratch...if you mean scratch the play area first. I like to look for symbols or

multiple same numbers...I did that on the 10x the Money ticket and they all were similar...lots of

same numbers and didn't know I won all spots til I scratched of the 'YOUR NUMBERS' section.

I like to do that on the yellow $5 Win It All ticket...I scratch the Win All number first then the

play area, I like to see if the win all is there and see if there are multiples.

When I get a match, I scratch from the back - right side to left, I like to see a huge zero there

of course. That's always more fun than the little ones.

GL ALL!

Olney, MD
                          United States
                          Member #121536
                          January 11, 2012
                          450 Posts
                          Posted: December 19, 2014, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

$20 Peppermint Payout

005 - dud

006 - $20

007 - $500

I love Subway they always have good deals.  Good $500 win too.  I played today a little bit and had some luck.  Doesn't make up for the Tuesday beating but it was nice.

2 $5 Crossword (#37, 38) #38 won $5

2 $5 Get Lucky (#17, 18) #17 won $10, #18 won $50

2 $5 Nutcracker Cash Doubler (#46, 47)- both lost

Was very surprised to see consecutive wins on Get Lucky and pretty good ones too.  Earlier today I bought a $1 ticket that won $1 and also $2 Bonus Match 5 so hopefully that hits.  I saw on top of the vending machine 3 consecutive $20 Black losers and like 6 or 7 losers of the $5 Nutcracker Cash Doubler.  I took those for the online reward points.  The $20 tickets suck here I seriously don't think the odds are accurate and the $20, $25, $30 prizes are way too common.  The $20 ticket used to be much better when they came out first in like 2005 (I wish they never did though lol).  The odds were like 1:2.5 and the minimum prize was $25 and from what I remember the odds seemed more accurate.

United States
                            Member #152942
                            March 1, 2014
                            65 Posts
                            Posted: December 19, 2014, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

Haven't been playing too much lately. But was at the store tonight and dropped $40 and won $115. First time I've seen the "Holiday win all" symbol.

Olney, MD
                              United States
                              Member #121536
                              January 11, 2012
                              450 Posts
                              Posted: December 19, 2014, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

I was at the grocery store again and I bought 1 more $5 Nutcracker Cash Doubler (it was at #49) and it won $15.  I also got a $3 Bonus Crossword which won $3 and a $3 Lucky Lines which lost.

Page 768 of 907