Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 3 days ago by Chris$.

Page 767 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #74096
May 2, 2009
22944 Posts
Posted: December 16, 2014, 8:40 am - IP Logged

Hi dr65,

Congratulations on those wins! When I use to play scratchers the most I won was 200 dollars. It seems you do well all the time on scratchers? Do you spend a lot to get your wins? The last 6 months before I stopped playing scratchers I would buy one ticket and if I won would leave the store and if I lost would buy one more and leave that way I could keep my spending in check. I never had any luck with scratchers.

Hi shyguitar, I do spend a lot - I'll start with a $100 and see what that does because I figure if I won it it's
not something I had anyway so it's reinvested I say. I like to get a feel for what type of ticket day it is and
sometimes it's the $20's or $10's or $5's. It seems to not fail, if I can see which one is winning I have to
stick with that one at different places. I don't know why it works that way. I know not everyone has a $100
to throw at scratchers but there are loads of times where I won on 1 outs. I go to roughly 3 to 5 places and
usually am taking some money won from somewhere else to each one.
Your method of buying one and then one more if a loser or leaving if it won is a good one. I've seen so many
people out there playing up their winnings AND LOSING at one place. There's an oriental guy who goes in to
one place and just plays and plays and plays THERE.....wrong! Bouncing around to good stores works for me
so I keep doing it. I can find lots of $100's and $200's and $500's...some $1,000's in there but when I have
the money from other wins, it's easier to catch them.
I have a lot of money from this past week and it just allows me to play more without using my 'own' money.
There are times when I can do more than win ticket price, that's a way to keep going but of course I like
to see $500 and up, that's a big boost.
Please, if you have decided to quit, keep it that way or if you are playing just here and there keep it that way.
I think that chasing anything is wrong and just doomsday for most people....I see lots out there who buy 5
or more $20 tickets at a time and that is INSANITY.
Once and done and I know probably some people don't like when I say that but it works. It of course does
not work everywhere I go but going to more stores and trying it has been a great method for me.
I'm not an authority on anything, it's just I play and have played a lot of tickets...but try to keep things in
check and realize just what the odds are...they STINK. Winning small amounts happens but the biggies
are hard to find...
in a printing of 6-7 million tickets, there are 4-5 top prizes, that SUCKS.
I'll never see the reasoning behind playing out a whole bin of tickets looking for a top prize...out of
100's of retailers, who is to say it's in that bin? (I know who is to say it's NOT..but really...)

I'll leave it at this...If I win $500 it allows me to play with win money, that's saving my own money.
I can just play more in that case and of course wins pile up so it's always raising the balance and
keeping it going in the black.

Best advice play one and done and stick to your guns! Too many people spend too much at one place
or one day and it's totally counterproductive....to say the least. I've seen a lot of sick players and MAD
players too. Sometimes it's sad.

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

United States
    Member #122468
    February 1, 2012
    530 Posts
    Posted: December 16, 2014, 10:16 am - IP Logged

Hi shyguitar, I do spend a lot - I'll start with a $100 and see what that does because I figure if I won it it's
    not something I had anyway so it's reinvested I say. I like to get a feel for what type of ticket day it is and
    sometimes it's the $20's or $10's or $5's. It seems to not fail, if I can see which one is winning I have to
    stick with that one at different places. I don't know why it works that way. I know not everyone has a $100
    to throw at scratchers but there are loads of times where I won on 1 outs. I go to roughly 3 to 5 places and
    Your method of buying one and then one more if a loser or leaving if it won is a good one. I've seen so many
    people out there playing up their winnings AND LOSING at one place. There's an oriental guy who goes in to
    one place and just plays and plays and plays THERE.....wrong! Bouncing around to good stores works for me
    so I keep doing it. I can find lots of $100's and $200's and $500's...some $1,000's in there but when I have
    I have a lot of money from this past week and it just allows me to play more without using my 'own' money.
    There are times when I can do more than win ticket price, that's a way to keep going but of course I like
    Please, if you have decided to quit, keep it that way or if you are playing just here and there keep it that way.
    I think that chasing anything is wrong and just doomsday for most people....I see lots out there who buy 5
    Once and done and I know probably some people don't like when I say that but it works. It of course does
    not work everywhere I go but going to more stores and trying it has been a great method for me.
    I'm not an authority on anything, it's just I play and have played a lot of tickets...but try to keep things in
    check and realize just what the odds are...they STINK. Winning small amounts happens but the biggies
    are hard to find...
    I'll never see the reasoning behind playing out a whole bin of tickets looking for a top prize...out of
    100's of retailers, who is to say it's in that bin? (I know who is to say it's NOT..but really...)

I'll leave it at this...If I win $500 it allows me to play with win money, that's saving my own money.
    I can just play more in that case and of course wins pile up so it's always raising the balance and

Best advice play one and done and stick to your guns! Too many people spend too much at one place
    or one day and it's totally counterproductive....to say the least. I've seen a lot of sick players and MAD

Hi dr65,

Thanks so much for replying to me. I usually get no response when I have ask people who play scratchers if they spend a lot to get their wins. You really do have the golden touch since you win so much. When I use to chase scratchers, most of the time I lost or just broke even. I'm so much happier having myself on a budget and being realistic about my odds of ever winning a jackpot. Like yourself I do not understand why some people will buy so many tickets in a row, most of the time they get nothing or still be in the hole with what they won. Playing at 3 to 5 stores as you said is good. You mentioned a printing of 6 to 7 million tickets for just 4 to 5 are top prizes. In my state of Mass.on a 5 dollar ticket there will be a printing of 25 million tickets and just 6 people can win the jackpot of 1 million (if you take the lump sum you start with 650,00 or something like that. After taxes are taken out you are left with 400,000 so no million). It's very rare for me to play a scratch ticket anymore, I tend to play the draw games (with even worse odds, lol). So often I will hear of someone winning the jackpot who rarely plays the lottery and will hear of people who spend thousands yearly and win nothing. The best way to play the lottery is not to let the lottery take all your money and to play wisely. I spend so much less now on the lottery and feel so much better about it. I will not give up playing because I want to keep myself in the game. Good luck with your wins.

duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64
      Jacksonville Florida
      United States
      Member #23018
      October 6, 2005
      918 Posts
      Posted: December 16, 2014, 11:05 am - IP Logged

This is good advice. Play one, and if it is not a winner, stop and wait for another day. Chasing wins almost never works. I won $100k a few months back buying one $20 ticket...all it takes is one.

United States
        Member #122468
        February 1, 2012
        530 Posts
        Posted: December 16, 2014, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

This is good advice. Play one, and if it is not a winner, stop and wait for another day. Chasing wins almost never works. I won $100k a few months back buying one $20 ticket...all it takes is one.

Hi Duckman,

Wow congrats on your 100k win. I've never seen anyone win that amount on a scratch ticket.  You did it buying just the one ticket that's the way to do it. Had you won big before?

Olney, MD
          United States
          Member #121536
          January 11, 2012
          450 Posts
          Posted: December 16, 2014, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

No wins here. nothing to report...

Burned thru 20 Super Millions the other day. 2 winners @ $20 and $25..........yeah.........

Chased too many losing tickets today.  Should have stayed away from the $20 ones like I usually have lately.  I think I lost $280 total but $165 came of that came from the $20 Black tickets. 

17  $5 Nutcracker Cash Doubler (#8-24)- #14 won $5, #16 won $5, #24 won $25

2 $5 Nutcracker Cash Doubler (#38, 39)- #39 won $5

4 $5 You Win (#8-11) #11 won $15

4 $5 Poker (#47-50) #50 won $5

7 $10 Sparkling 7's (#1-7)- #6 won $10, #7 won $20

9 $20 Black- (#2-10) #6 won $20, #10 won $30

3 $20 Black- # (8-10) #10 won $25

Douglasville, GA
            United States
            Member #126604
            April 12, 2012
            869 Posts
            Posted: December 16, 2014, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

are hard to find...

Great advice Dr65!  I play at several stores as well.  I played 4 yesterday and ended up with 2 $500 winners and a couple $100 wins.  I do need to adopt the not losing too much at one store though.  Sometimes I can lose a $100 or more and get frustrated.  Go to another store and win on 1 or 2 tickets so you are so right on that!  Good luck all!

2014 $500+ Wins: 2 - $500 Luck Loot, 2 - $500 Millionaire Jumbo Bucks, 2 - $500 50X the Money, 8 - $500 Cash Spectacular, 1 - $1,000 Monopoly Millionaire, 3 - $1,000 Cash Spectacular, 1 - $500 - $7500 a Week for Life, 1 - $500 100X the Money

Lexington, MA
              United States
              Member #158155
              August 13, 2014
              9 Posts
              Posted: December 16, 2014, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

Found a $1000 winner in MA on the $20 40th Anniversary ticket! Had a match for $200 and 40X with a $20 underneath. Almost threw it away since I didn't see the 40X at first for some reason! Nice way to start the holidays :D. Congrats to all the other recent winners as well!

duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64
                Jacksonville Florida
                United States
                Member #23018
                October 6, 2005
                918 Posts
                Posted: December 17, 2014, 12:42 am - IP Logged

Hi Duckman,

Wow congrats on your 100k win. I've never seen anyone win that amount on a scratch ticket.  You did it buying just the one ticket that's the way to do it. Had you won big before?

That is the largest win I have had. Other than that, $500 a few times over the years.

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #74096
                  May 2, 2009
                  22944 Posts
                  Posted: December 17, 2014, 8:37 am - IP Logged

Found a $1000 winner in MA on the $20 40th Anniversary ticket! Had a match for $200 and 40X with a $20 underneath. Almost threw it away since I didn't see the 40X at first for some reason! Nice way to start the holidays :D. Congrats to all the other recent winners as well!

WTG hwang0 NICE win and keep on winning too! GL!

Excellent way to start the holidays, I agree Party

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #74096
                    May 2, 2009
                    22944 Posts
                    Posted: December 17, 2014, 8:46 am - IP Logged

This ticket is #021 and the $250 ticket....I won all prizes with the BILL symbol.

Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #74096
                      May 2, 2009
                      22944 Posts
                      Posted: December 17, 2014, 8:55 am - IP Logged

Here is the $500 $5 Crossword ticket....it was 6 words on the bottom game and that wins $100 but I

got the PEPPER multiplier which made the prize 5 x the amount won. yay!

The 6 words were scratched off making the yellow background, white. The pay legend is a bit blurry but

you can see the $100 prize amount and on top of it is 6 words. The pepper was in the word SCRIBBLE.

Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #74096
                        May 2, 2009
                        22944 Posts
                        Posted: December 17, 2014, 8:58 am - IP Logged

Here is the $10 $500 winner....here I matched all numbers in the play area and won all prizes.

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
                          NY
                          United States
                          Member #121961
                          January 21, 2012
                          3157 Posts
                          Posted: December 17, 2014, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

Nice hits DR. Time to upgrade that 1mp camera.

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #109275
                            April 9, 2011
                            1495 Posts
                            Posted: December 17, 2014, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

Nice wins everyone. I been playing alittle heavier this week. short story is I convinced work I was way underpaid and got a nice yearly increase.  Figured I would celebrate and get a few extra tickets instead of my 1 here or there. I didn't go through them all yet. I was detoured and hit a different wawa tonight. Got a $30 ticket, which I never win on. Well I got a 5X@$40 +$50 for a $250 win. Earlier today , I also got $100 on the $10 7's, which I of course put back in.. Nice wins DR65 and everyone else that is playing. I am ready for the Million!!!

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
                              P A
                              United States
                              Member #117331
                              October 3, 2011
                              6939 Posts
                              Posted: December 17, 2014, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

Nice wins everyone. I been playing alittle heavier this week. short story is I convinced work I was way underpaid and got a nice yearly increase.  Figured I would celebrate and get a few extra tickets instead of my 1 here or there. I didn't go through them all yet. I was detoured and hit a different wawa tonight. Got a $30 ticket, which I never win on. Well I got a 5X@$40 +$50 for a $250 win. Earlier today , I also got $100 on the $10 7's, which I of course put back in.. Nice wins DR65 and everyone else that is playing. I am ready for the Million!!!

Nice job omiller and dr65!  I have pics of my recent $100+ wins but never post them lol

I gotta get on that. keep it up the million is out there

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

Page 767 of 907