Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 2 days ago by Chris$.

Page 771 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #109275
April 9, 2011
1495 Posts
Posted: December 30, 2014, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

I was at the store today and got ticket 017 of the new $20. I put it in my envelope to take home. Guy comes in and gets 2 and scratches right there. Mine was ticket 017. He hit $1000 on ticket 19 right in front of me. Single # match. That would be my luck

I did find a $500 Payout on the Peppermint ticket over the holidays. Otherwise its been dry for me. I think I am 1 for 7 on the new $20. Hit $100 on Peppermint and the $20 Multiplier recently, but the rest have been duds. I can't complain though with the decent wins, but that $1K would have been nice. Yeah well....

Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #109275
    April 9, 2011
    1495 Posts
    Posted: December 30, 2014, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

I was at the store today and got ticket 017 of the new $20. I put it in my envelope to take home. Guy comes in and gets 2 and scratches right there. Mine was ticket 017. He hit $1000 on ticket 19 right in front of me. Single # match. That would be my luck

I did find a $500 Payout on the Peppermint ticket over the holidays. Otherwise its been dry for me. I think I am 1 for 7 on the new $20. Hit $100 on Peppermint and the $20 Multiplier recently, but the rest have been duds. I can't complain though with the decent wins, but that $1K would have been nice. Yeah well....

I got 1 each of a bunch of tickets today with my $120 in winnings. If I got 6 of the new ones I would have the $1K. Yeah well

$20  $1,000,000 Supercash = $20

$20 Million Dollar Jackpot = $100

$30 ticket had 5X symbol for $250. 

Missed out on the $1K, but was a decent day. $140 spent and $370 back

SE PA
      United States
      Member #93582
      July 3, 2010
      1866 Posts
      Posted: December 30, 2014, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

Still much better luck than me, omiller: those $500s you guys are reporting seem like a fantasy to me. They are nowhere around where I play. You would think one would show up. Most of the winners seem to be north and south of me.

I also have been mostly doing one ticket at a time and don't spend as much as some of you, but still..

Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #109275
        April 9, 2011
        1495 Posts
        Posted: December 30, 2014, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

Still much better luck than me, omiller: those $500s you guys are reporting seem like a fantasy to me. They are nowhere around where I play. You would think one would show up. Most of the winners seem to be north and south of me.

I also have been mostly doing one ticket at a time and don't spend as much as some of you, but still..

Matt.. Hopefully you catch a streak. I have been cutting back and def not chasing. I play different stores, but not sticking around at one place to blow it all. Grab and go home and live with the results.  I plan to grab some tickets near Exton/Downingtown tomorrow. Hopefully they are decent.

SE PA
          United States
          Member #93582
          July 3, 2010
          1866 Posts
          Posted: December 30, 2014, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

Matt.. Hopefully you catch a streak. I have been cutting back and def not chasing. I play different stores, but not sticking around at one place to blow it all. Grab and go home and live with the results.  I plan to grab some tickets near Exton/Downingtown tomorrow. Hopefully they are decent.

It's just upsetting seeing no $500s at all.. I am happy for the ones found but why not me? I think I have to try different places. I know the Lottery is much worse here than it was when I started. So maybe I have to try in areas like Downingtown for example. I know when you have tried around here, you have not found much either. But I am low in Lottery money from this losing streak. Where would you recommend I try? Phoenixville seems slightly better sometimes. But it's a few miles away and their Giant isn't as nice and Acme is where I just go on occasion.

I wish we could meet up sometime and split some tickets.

Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #109275
            April 9, 2011
            1495 Posts
            Posted: December 30, 2014, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

It's just upsetting seeing no $500s at all.. I am happy for the ones found but why not me? I think I have to try different places. I know the Lottery is much worse here than it was when I started. So maybe I have to try in areas like Downingtown for example. I know when you have tried around here, you have not found much either. But I am low in Lottery money from this losing streak. Where would you recommend I try? Phoenixville seems slightly better sometimes. But it's a few miles away and their Giant isn't as nice and Acme is where I just go on occasion.

I wish we could meet up sometime and split some tickets.

I know a guy who played a whole roll 1 by 1 of the new $20 yesterday. Biggest hit was $50(usually have $100 per pack).  It's just so random(obviously)..I could have walked out with 1000/250/100 if I just played a different combo today. Hard to say how often that is the case at any place I stopped. I could have been minutes away from $1000 or chased a whole bunch of duds without a fighting chance.  I think I only played your area once at Wegman's and it was bad. I also tried $300 that weekend in Fleetwood and walked away with $20 or so. I know alot of people who swear it has gotten worse and it really does seem that way. Seems before you could pop a $500 easily. Now it seems like you really have to spend a ton to get there. Other than this past week, my past month has been bad. Just didn't feel like posting all my losers.

SE PA
              United States
              Member #93582
              July 3, 2010
              1866 Posts
              Posted: December 30, 2014, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

I know a guy who played a whole roll 1 by 1 of the new $20 yesterday. Biggest hit was $50(usually have $100 per pack).  It's just so random(obviously)..I could have walked out with 1000/250/100 if I just played a different combo today. Hard to say how often that is the case at any place I stopped. I could have been minutes away from $1000 or chased a whole bunch of duds without a fighting chance.  I think I only played your area once at Wegman's and it was bad. I also tried $300 that weekend in Fleetwood and walked away with $20 or so. I know alot of people who swear it has gotten worse and it really does seem that way. Seems before you could pop a $500 easily. Now it seems like you really have to spend a ton to get there. Other than this past week, my past month has been bad. Just didn't feel like posting all my losers.

Yeah that happened to me with my only $20 roll - just a couple $50 wins with no $100. That is how they rake in more money with 1 in 37 odds for $100. Obviously many rolls skip the $100. Thank you for the encouragement and wish you did get that $1,000. That must have been frustrating. I don't play the $30 ticket anymore. What number was the Payout winner? I tried 6 Peppermint Payouts in December and they all lost.

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #109275
                April 9, 2011
                1495 Posts
                Posted: December 30, 2014, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

Yeah that happened to me with my only $20 roll - just a couple $50 wins with no $100. That is how they rake in more money with 1 in 37 odds for $100. Obviously many rolls skip the $100. Thank you for the encouragement and wish you did get that $1,000. That must have been frustrating. I don't play the $30 ticket anymore. What number was the Payout winner? I tried 6 Peppermint Payouts in December and they all lost.

Payout symbol was 008. Store owner told me someone hit $500 with a Payout and came back later and got the 15 candy canes that DR65 got on a different roll for $500. Guess some stores just get hot at times.  I try to mix a $30 in here and there. Just sucks that a 5X is always $250 unless you get more than 1 5X. I like the amount, but takes the fun of knowing it might lead to more.... One place still has $2 Zombie Cash. I been getting them here and there thinking it might be due.

SE PA
                  United States
                  Member #93582
                  July 3, 2010
                  1866 Posts
                  Posted: December 30, 2014, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

Payout symbol was 008. Store owner told me someone hit $500 with a Payout and came back later and got the 15 candy canes that DR65 got on a different roll for $500. Guess some stores just get hot at times.  I try to mix a $30 in here and there. Just sucks that a 5X is always $250 unless you get more than 1 5X. I like the amount, but takes the fun of knowing it might lead to more.... One place still has $2 Zombie Cash. I been getting them here and there thinking it might be due.

I'm still waiting for my stores to get hot, lol. Got to have humor at times. :) I kmow Acme sold a $10,000 and $5,000 winner last year but with those ticket hawks I wonder if I would do much better. I know I'm not even sure I will be playing right now.

Pittsburgh
                    United States
                    Member #130933
                    July 28, 2012
                    249 Posts
                    Posted: December 30, 2014, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

I'm still waiting for my stores to get hot, lol. Got to have humor at times. :) I kmow Acme sold a $10,000 and $5,000 winner last year but with those ticket hawks I wonder if I would do much better. I know I'm not even sure I will be playing right now.

Matt I'm right there with you. Other than the $250 on the weekend I have had nothing other than a few small wins of $50 or less.

gets really frustrating. I'm thinking I'm playing wrong scratch offs and should only play $20 tickets?

SE PA
                      United States
                      Member #93582
                      July 3, 2010
                      1866 Posts
                      Posted: December 30, 2014, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

Matt I'm right there with you. Other than the $250 on the weekend I have had nothing other than a few small wins of $50 or less.

gets really frustrating. I'm thinking I'm playing wrong scratch offs and should only play $20 tickets?

I don't know if that will help. You could try but the $20s have been awful for me. 1 winner in the last 10. Hope if we play we get on better streaks. PA gets a new governor this month but not sure he has any impact. I am grasping for things now, lol.

Pittsburgh
                        United States
                        Member #130933
                        July 28, 2012
                        249 Posts
                        Posted: December 30, 2014, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

I don't know if that will help. You could try but the $20s have been awful for me. 1 winner in the last 10. Hope if we play we get on better streaks. PA gets a new governor this month but not sure he has any impact. I am grasping for things now, lol.

Matt, so funny you sound like me. I grasp for any bit of hope I can lol.

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
                          P A
                          United States
                          Member #117331
                          October 3, 2011
                          6929 Posts
                          Posted: December 31, 2014, 12:22 am - IP Logged

Congrats to everyone on their wins big or small. 

Hey pa players ive been hitting on the older 

$5 red hot crossword. Lots of $100 winners this past week.

Got a $200 winner tonight on #057. 

Also a $50 winner on the $2 Valentine's day ticket.

Good luck and find some.more good ones!

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

Olney, MD
                            United States
                            Member #121536
                            January 11, 2012
                            450 Posts
                            Posted: December 31, 2014, 12:56 am - IP Logged

I lost about $200 today.  Most of the losses came through the $5 and $10 Crossword tickets. 19 (#1-19) $5 Crossword tickets with 3 total wins for $10, $10, and $20.  Also tried 7 of the new $10 Big Play Crossword at a different Beer & Wine store.  The sixth and seventh ticket were for $20 each.  At a grocery store I tried the $10 Big Play Crossword.  I chased 12 (#24-#13) of them and had 1 $20 winner in the 12.  That was the worst run for a $10 ticket I've ever had.

NY
                              United States
                              Member #147453
                              October 2, 2013
                              242 Posts
                              Posted: December 31, 2014, 7:27 am - IP Logged

NY's new 7 Million Golden Ticket. Bought 4 of them,2 at a liquor store,2 at wegmans.

1 and 2 from the liquor store = duds

49 and 50 from  wegmans = dud and $250 winner.  4 coin symbols, 50x3 and a $100.

Page 771 of 907