Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13605 replies. Last post 10 hours ago by Dragonsofra.

Page 773 of 908
PrintE-mailLink
Houston, TX
United States
Member #145644
August 10, 2013
121 Posts
Posted: January 2, 2015, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

Got another good one, was happy to see bid zeros. Winners come in streaks. Good luck everyone

Houston, TX
    United States
    Member #145644
    August 10, 2013
    121 Posts
    Posted: January 2, 2015, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

Bought 2 of these earlier. First one was for 50$ (20$, 20$, 10$). Second one was this one below. Good to see back to back winners.

SE PA
      United States
      Member #93582
      July 3, 2010
      1866 Posts
      Posted: January 3, 2015, 1:49 am - IP Logged

Boy that Wawa was good! Finally a nice winner - took home #003 SuperCash to scratch later and it won $250. Hopefully the $500 is next.

Wasn't able to get to the gas station to try, but will later.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #74096
        May 2, 2009
        22978 Posts
        Posted: January 3, 2015, 6:58 am - IP Logged

Boy that Wawa was good! Finally a nice winner - took home #003 SuperCash to scratch later and it won $250. Hopefully the $500 is next.

Wasn't able to get to the gas station to try, but will later.

There you go Matt!! I'm happy you found a nice one to surprise you, that's awesome. I found one last night

for 5x $20 and thought...noooo, here we go already. Soon they'll be down to $20 lol. I got a $250 the other

day too and was happy to see it.

Hey, was that a new store? If so, THAT might be the ticket to win. Try new places. It works. Find one where

you win more and keep going there plus keep a couple on the side. Some places might surprise you. Your

Giant might just be bad. GL and I hope the $500 is coming up!

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Mass
          United States
          Member #68073
          December 12, 2008
          217 Posts
          Posted: January 3, 2015, 7:38 am - IP Logged

Mass
            United States
            Member #68073
            December 12, 2008
            217 Posts
            Posted: January 3, 2015, 7:44 am - IP Logged

Despite my New Years pledge to play less, my first purchase in 2015 yielded this! 3rd time hitting &500 on this rickety, third different way. Had a single hit g or $500 and a 10 X $50 (one day apart in October) congrats to all the recent winners and good luck finding that life-changing ticket! Spin

SE PA
              United States
              Member #93582
              July 3, 2010
              1866 Posts
              Posted: January 3, 2015, 8:56 am - IP Logged

There you go Matt!! I'm happy you found a nice one to surprise you, that's awesome. I found one last night

for 5x $20 and thought...noooo, here we go already. Soon they'll be down to $20 lol. I got a $250 the other

day too and was happy to see it.

Hey, was that a new store? If so, THAT might be the ticket to win. Try new places. It works. Find one where

you win more and keep going there plus keep a couple on the side. Some places might surprise you. Your

Giant might just be bad. GL and I hope the $500 is coming up!

Thanks dr! Yeah that got back all my December losses in one ticket. The Wawa where I found the $250 I had been to before - it's by the Limerick Giant. I'm still going to not play much as I am low on Lottery money, but the gas station in Collegeville would be new. I really do need to at least try new places even if around here.

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #109275
                April 9, 2011
                1495 Posts
                Posted: January 3, 2015, 10:22 am - IP Logged

Thanks dr! Yeah that got back all my December losses in one ticket. The Wawa where I found the $250 I had been to before - it's by the Limerick Giant. I'm still going to not play much as I am low on Lottery money, but the gas station in Collegeville would be new. I really do need to at least try new places even if around here.

Nice win..  I always try new places with the mantra " Meant to Be". Usually not the case though, but I love mixing up places. Also if the place is far enough away, I won't be tempted to run back and chase if I buy multiples.  Lottery is certainly a rollercoaster ride for sure. More downs then ups, but certainly has some peaks.. Good luck to everyone and hopefully I can finally hit on a Raffle ticket tonight.

SE PA
                  United States
                  Member #93582
                  July 3, 2010
                  1866 Posts
                  Posted: January 3, 2015, 2:15 pm - IP Logged

Nice win..  I always try new places with the mantra " Meant to Be". Usually not the case though, but I love mixing up places. Also if the place is far enough away, I won't be tempted to run back and chase if I buy multiples.  Lottery is certainly a rollercoaster ride for sure. More downs then ups, but certainly has some peaks.. Good luck to everyone and hopefully I can finally hit on a Raffle ticket tonight.

Thanks omiller - hope you hit on your raffle ticket. Here is a picture of my win:

$250 win

Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #109275
                    April 9, 2011
                    1495 Posts
                    Posted: January 3, 2015, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

Got a couple tickets and one thing I noticed hasn't changed. If my play area #'s are 20, 30 and 40 then I know I wll have a 10 as a winning #. Same with 6,16,26 and then getting a 36. See this way too often

Pittsburgh
                      United States
                      Member #130933
                      July 28, 2012
                      249 Posts
                      Posted: January 3, 2015, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

Congrats Matt!!!

SE PA
                        United States
                        Member #93582
                        July 3, 2010
                        1866 Posts
                        Posted: January 3, 2015, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

Congrats Matt!!!

Thanks lee! Did not play today - decided to take a break after getting my good one. And yes omiller, I have noticed that also. Also have had chains of numbers where a winning number was the only one in the chain not in my numbers.

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #109275
                          April 9, 2011
                          1495 Posts
                          Posted: January 3, 2015, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

All my Raffles lost. I have NEVER won a single $1 on this drawing.

PA
                            United States
                            Member #129849
                            June 29, 2012
                            308 Posts
                            Posted: January 4, 2015, 1:32 am - IP Logged

All my Raffles lost. I have NEVER won a single $1 on this drawing.

I know how you feel omiller, I just checked mine and they were all duds. This year I bought five tickets.

Last few drawings I've had usually 2-3 tickets and haven't even won a $100 prize on any of them. I bought

my dad two raffle tickets as a part of the stuff I got him for christmas, so I know my dad has six or seven of them

and I know my brother has one or two.... hopefully one of them hit at least a $100 on one of them. Would be nice

to get anything.

As far as scratchers go, they were big stinkers for me the last time I played. Played 18 or 19 tickets out of a new roll

of Peppermint Payout and got taken out behind the woodshed. Essentially gave back half of the $500 winnings I got

from a lucky ticket when the new $20 came out last week. Haven't bought any tickets since, dunno what my game

plan will be but I REALLY have to vow to never chase like that again. In the last few times I've chased the results

were poor. Most times I won little or nothing, and the time I did find a nice winner to wind up leaving ahead doesn't

even come close to covering for the chasing I've done since. It's really just not worth it. For how many losing $20's I've 

seen in a row, I really and truthfully believe that you should never play more than 5 tickets in a row.

Congrats to those posting up the nice wins! Good luck to those playing!

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #109275
                              April 9, 2011
                              1495 Posts
                              Posted: January 4, 2015, 11:12 am - IP Logged

I know how you feel omiller, I just checked mine and they were all duds. This year I bought five tickets.

Last few drawings I've had usually 2-3 tickets and haven't even won a $100 prize on any of them. I bought

my dad two raffle tickets as a part of the stuff I got him for christmas, so I know my dad has six or seven of them

and I know my brother has one or two.... hopefully one of them hit at least a $100 on one of them. Would be nice

to get anything.

As far as scratchers go, they were big stinkers for me the last time I played. Played 18 or 19 tickets out of a new roll

of Peppermint Payout and got taken out behind the woodshed. Essentially gave back half of the $500 winnings I got

from a lucky ticket when the new $20 came out last week. Haven't bought any tickets since, dunno what my game

plan will be but I REALLY have to vow to never chase like that again. In the last few times I've chased the results

were poor. Most times I won little or nothing, and the time I did find a nice winner to wind up leaving ahead doesn't

even come close to covering for the chasing I've done since. It's really just not worth it. For how many losing $20's I've 

seen in a row, I really and truthfully believe that you should never play more than 5 tickets in a row.

Congrats to those posting up the nice wins! Good luck to those playing!

Same here. I give them as gifts and keep an Excel spreadsheet with all the #'s. This way I can check everyone. I had 5 this year and I think 10 last year. along with a handful each drawing before. 

Agree on the instants. I have gotten rolls and know there can be 4-5 in a row win and still only get the 9-10 winners. That means the other 25 tickets might only have 4 winners. I should know not to chase and other than Wednesday I have been good with that. I generally just get 1 each of whatever adds up to what I want to spend and hope for the best.

Page 773 of 908