Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 2 days ago by Chris$.

Page 779 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
Lexington, SC
United States
Member #153877
March 28, 2014
81 Posts
Posted: February 2, 2015, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

It took going to Georgia, but I got my first $1,000 instant ticket win of my life.  It feels good to hit something like that.

United States
    Member #162133
    December 23, 2014
    143 Posts
    Posted: February 3, 2015, 8:01 am - IP Logged

Good one, hysteria!  Great photo, great prize.  Enjoy your dunkin donut ticket (it was worth the trip).  Looking forward to seeing more from you.  Party

United States
      Member #136265
      December 7, 2012
      489 Posts
      Posted: February 3, 2015, 11:24 am - IP Logged

nice Hysteria. nice

GO RED WINGS

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #74096
        May 2, 2009
        22933 Posts
        Posted: February 3, 2015, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

I believe my favorite ticket is the new $30 one. It doesn't hurt to find a triple symbol (symbol yay!)

with $100 underneath either = $300 win!!

I just wonder why when you get a stack of cash, can't you get more than ONE?

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
          P A
          United States
          Member #117331
          October 3, 2011
          6930 Posts
          Posted: February 3, 2015, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

I believe my favorite ticket is the new $30 one. It doesn't hurt to find a triple symbol (symbol yay!)

Nice win dr65!

I like the $5 leprechaun ticket.  Ive hit $100 2x

And $40 4x in the past week. 

I did get $300 the first day with the $30 ticket.

But havent gotten any since. Maybe ill try the beer store later.

Keep winning  and good luck!

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #109275
            April 9, 2011
            1495 Posts
            Posted: February 3, 2015, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

Cool symbol. Same with bank. You only get $1000. No other shot at anything better. Sorry, I win all on a $30 should net more than that.  Have you gotten the cherry on the Jackpot ticket? I want to find that one. 

Awesome hit above on the $1000 in Georgia.

FiveXChamps's avatar - Lottery-003.jpg
              High Point, NC
              United States
              Member #133621
              October 4, 2012
              58 Posts
              Posted: February 3, 2015, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

I bought a $20 multiplier spectacular on Saturday after that 2K win on Friday and it was a dud. I bought one Sunday and it was a break even. I cashed it in yesterday, got another one and it was a $25 winner. I cashed it in at lunch today and got another one and used the $5 left over to get a single $5 $2500 a week for life ticket that turned out beating 10000 to 1 odds. I couldn't believe my eyes. It was ticket number 37.  Im so grateful for this lucky streak. I have a $20 multiplier I got after work that I haven't scratched yet. If it is a dud, I am going to take a break for just a little while so I can enjoy the feeling of winning for a change.

The very best of luck my fellow scratchers!

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
                Massachusetts
                United States
                Member #37433
                April 14, 2006
                2747 Posts
                Posted: February 3, 2015, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

Cheers to you Hysteria & FiveXChamps and other recent winners Cheers

That money's gone fo ever

United States
                  Member #136265
                  December 7, 2012
                  489 Posts
                  Posted: February 3, 2015, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

FiveXChamps on a 5.00 tic, nice

GO RED WINGS

LottoMomma's avatar - strawberry
                    Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #100025
                    November 4, 2010
                    158 Posts
                    Posted: February 4, 2015, 2:14 am - IP Logged

Started today with $200. Head to my lucky Publix store got EVERY $20 scratcher they had until each ticket won. Made it through everything most I won was $20 back 4 times. Just awful. Then lost that $40 at a mom n pop on Florida Millionaires Club. Not so lucky store any more.

Got another $200 went to another Publix again bought every $20 ticket they had. Was up $360 after 5 minutes. Monopoly won $100 and Lucky for Life and Gold Rush both $50. Went to another store bought 3 Gold Rush won $100 on the 3rd ticket. Up $400 now. Went to a BP played Billion Dollar Blockbuster 5 times 5th ticket won $100 still up $400. Went to Texaco played a new book of Florida Millionaires Club. # 000 won $20. # 001 - # 011 lost everything. # 012 wins $20 ...

With $180 in my pocket headed to another mom n pop. Played Monopoly on the 5th ticket I won $100 so still at plus $180. Then played BDB until I had $50 left. Just won $30 once and $20 once cant believe it really. With $50 left bought $25 worth of Powerball and $5 FLA lottery. With last $20 played Lucky for Life and lost. Out $400 today and thought about driving my car into oncoming traffic on the way home ...

I feel your pain.. just glad you didn't cross over!  Though you did give me a chuckle for a minute.  Wink   Tomorrow is another day. 

I had similar instance.. new roll of $20 tickets get put out at the local store while I am there.. I get excited, I had just checked online and there are still 6 big jackpots left out on this game.

I get greedy buy the 1st 5 tickets for $100.  All losers except for one $20 win, lose $80. 

What really gave me the reality check after that to make sure I didn't make that mistake again?  I thought to myself of all the stores in THIS WHOLE state where is my head at to think, if I buy 5 tickets off this new roll, from this ONE store,  that I am going to get one of the last 6 top jackpots left on how many rolls, with how many extra tickets out there, in how many towns of how many gas stations, grocery stores, liquor stores, convenience stores, lottery boxes, etc..etc..etc. that sell scratchers. 

So, when I think of it now it that text, it really brings me back to reality.  So, now I might buy 5 in a row of $2 or $1 scratchers or one or two of other higher priced ones that might look appealing at the beginning or end of a roll and hope for the best.   

Keeps me from going crazy and doing something I will regret again!

Hope this helps...

LottoMomma

See Ya!

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                      Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #74096
                      May 2, 2009
                      22933 Posts
                      Posted: February 4, 2015, 8:14 am - IP Logged

Nice win dr65!

I like the $5 leprechaun ticket.  Ive hit $100 2x

And $40 4x in the past week. 

I did get $300 the first day with the $30 ticket.

But havent gotten any since. Maybe ill try the beer store later.

Keep winning  and good luck!

Thank you Chris$ and omiller! and once again WTGG on your wins too!

I've been finding $10 wins on Leprechaun tickets - doubles money but I'd like to 1000x it lol.

Lots of $10's on the Treasure ticket...seems the only thing the maps lead to is: your money back.

The $30 new ones continue to be pretty darn good and a stack of cash PAID OFF with a $500 win YES!!

#000 !! !!

I think that's one of the best odds tickets out there with a ratio of 1/2.xx something but that's a collective

odds ratio - I still kind of chuckle when I hear people out there talking odds and thinking they're going to

win 1 out of 2...just not so.

Hey, I'd like to find a stack of cash with $30,000 under it...that's the top you can win with that symbol. AWESOME

that would be! The bank I believe omiller mentioned can only net $1,000...that IS crappy for a win all.

That's what I find with certain places, the timing of the day depends on what I find. Giant is super good

in the early am, gas station with loads of business is best at late p.m. and when I go out for midday stuff,

the beer place is usually good or Weis.

WTG and GL GL GL today all and thank you!

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

PA
                        United States
                        Member #129849
                        June 29, 2012
                        308 Posts
                        Posted: February 4, 2015, 12:24 pm - IP Logged

Bought two more of the new $30 tickets today, 022 and 023 at sheetz. Decided to take a break from the beer store, havent been doing well there.

022 - single match for $50

023 - dud

That makes me 2 for 5 on these new 30's.

$150 spent, $90 won ....  -$60 since they came out

Olney, MD
                          United States
                          Member #121536
                          January 11, 2012
                          450 Posts
                          Posted: February 4, 2015, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

Today I bought 7 $2 Monopoly and had a $2 winner and a $40 winner.  I also got 1 $1 Blackjack which lost, 1 $3 Bonus Crossword that lost, and a $3 Lucky Lines (#1) which won $15.

PA
                            United States
                            Member #129849
                            June 29, 2012
                            308 Posts
                            Posted: February 6, 2015, 4:06 pm - IP Logged

Cashed in the $50 winner from my last $30 ticket and got some more tickets today. This time from the beer store.

011 $30 Triple Million - $50 winner

025 - Sizzling 7 (whatever that new $5 card is called) - Loser

048 - Leperchaun Loot - Loser

So I won $50 on $40 worth of tickets.

That also brings me to 3 out of 6 on the $30 tickets. Two $50 winners and one $40 winner. So I'm $180 in and $140 out on them.

Out $40 bucks, but for how PA is anymore.... it could have been worse.

I also picked up a powerball quick pick.

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #109275
                              April 9, 2011
                              1495 Posts
                              Posted: February 6, 2015, 9:27 pm - IP Logged

I played my tickets earlier and lost my $40 in winnings. Later in the day my non gambling dad wanted me to get him Powerball. Grabbed a new $30 and it hit $40. Went a different bin and got $50, Grabbed 2 of the latest $20 ticket and lost. Chased 3 more and it lost, so I am "IOU'd at $60. Chase the next one, so I am down $80, however this ticket won $500.. One of the rare times when chasing paid off. Super symbol and ticket 017.. Going to eyeball cars down near Matt's neck of the woods. Will try a few down that way tomorrow.

Page 779 of 907