Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 2 days ago by Chris$.

Page 783 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
PA
United States
Member #129849
June 29, 2012
308 Posts
Posted: February 23, 2015, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

Business as usual in PA

Got one of the new $20 tickets, 001 and it was a loser

Got one of the new $5 Kapow tickets, 003 and it was a loser

Got one of the new $5 Bingo tickets, 002 and it was a loser

I'm going to re scan the bingo, but I went over it like 3 times. Pretty sure I just tossed another $30 to the dogs.

Such a waste any more... good luck to you all.

SE PA
    United States
    Member #93582
    July 3, 2010
    1866 Posts
    Posted: February 23, 2015, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

Business as usual in PA

Got one of the new $20 tickets, 001 and it was a loser

Got one of the new $5 Kapow tickets, 003 and it was a loser

Got one of the new $5 Bingo tickets, 002 and it was a loser

I'm going to re scan the bingo, but I went over it like 3 times. Pretty sure I just tossed another $30 to the dogs.

Such a waste any more... good luck to you all.

I don't doubt that they aren't good but got fairly lucky the first day finally.

From Phoenixville Acme:

$20 $1 Million Payout #013 was $20, someone bought #014, #015 won $100

2 $5 Cash KaPows and one $3 Beeline Bingo lost

From the beer store:

2 Cash KaPows lost

Not impressed with Cash KaPow so far. Will be playing less after the first day this time but will post with anything notable.

HopeFaithWin's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg

United States
      Member #159955
      October 13, 2014
      155 Posts
      Posted: February 24, 2015, 9:05 am - IP Logged

Bought a bunch of the new scratch offs yesterday, ended up with $8 return.

2-$20 $1 million payout - both duds

4 - Cash KaPows - duds

4- Big Money Bingo - 1- $5 winner, rest duds

4 - Beeline Bingo - 1- $3 winner, rest duds

Tried another Cash KaPow and $2 Scratch some cash, both duds.  Just not my luck.

Texas
        United States
        Member #34271
        March 1, 2006
        90 Posts
        Posted: February 24, 2015, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

Bought two 50x The Cash after a two week hiatus.

Ticket 020 got my money back

Ticket 021 a Win X 5 and 5 matching numbers alas just $10 each but still a $90.00 profit

SE PA
          United States
          Member #93582
          July 3, 2010
          1866 Posts
          Posted: February 24, 2015, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

Ok lol it took 9 tries but finally won on Cash KaPow. Tried 4 from Wawa and ALL lost. At that point I am getting really frustrated with all the duds. Decided to try 2 more from the beer store and the first, #019, won $40. Finally an explosive one with 8 dynamite symbols. Even with that win I am $10 behind on the game. Probably will avoid now because has been really hard to win on. There are  more $100s than usual so maybe more duds also.

SuperCash #008 lost. Haven't scratched #005 $1 Million Payout yet. But if it is really good will post.

SE PA
            United States
            Member #93582
            July 3, 2010
            1866 Posts
            Posted: February 25, 2015, 1:01 am - IP Logged

$1 Million Payout won $25 so now 3/3 on it. Only playing the $25 next time. Don't want the $60-70 days to continue even if comprised of winnings. Because have had many ok days and just 1 profit day lately.

PA
              United States
              Member #129849
              June 29, 2012
              308 Posts
              Posted: February 25, 2015, 9:55 am - IP Logged

MattfromPA

I'd take the ok and profit days over how my year of scratching has started.

I went through my posts since Jan 1st this year, and I am down a hefty $375. I know this number is probably

closer to $500, if anything. There have been a few occasions where I'll buy a ticket or two and not post anything

if they're duds. Also to pad in for me not remembering how some of the more hectic "10 + in  row" of losers days

went.

Honerable mention to december 31st... just a day or two after a $500 win on the $20 SuperCash ticket I wind up

getting steam rolled on a new pack of Peppermint Payout for $220 I think. 

I'm going to go through and figure out what my "totals" were for 2014. I think this is a wakeup call... to lose between

$400 and $500 in two months is just sick.

SE PA
                United States
                Member #93582
                July 3, 2010
                1866 Posts
                Posted: February 25, 2015, 11:11 am - IP Logged

Hi GetReal,

I feel you. While my ok days mean loss days I haven't spent much so it's not too horrible. Just take a break and if and when you feel like it, start again. When the lottery becomes stressful, I have learned to end on a win to feel better and then not play for a while. It's just not worth the upset. Good luck to you if and when you continue playing. We are there for each other.

Do you mean the whole roll paid only $220? I bought a $20 roll from the beer store a couple Christmases ago that only paid $285.

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
                  P A
                  United States
                  Member #117331
                  October 3, 2011
                  6929 Posts
                  Posted: February 25, 2015, 12:25 pm - IP Logged

hey everybody is there a way to post photos from photobucket from a cell phone?

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #109275
                    April 9, 2011
                    1495 Posts
                    Posted: February 25, 2015, 5:55 pm - IP Logged

hey everybody is there a way to post photos from photobucket from a cell phone?

I can figure it out for 10% fee :)  I can post it from a PC if you need me to.

Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #109275
                      April 9, 2011
                      1495 Posts
                      Posted: February 25, 2015, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

Store owner said the 1st pack of $20 tickets had a $1K winner. Friend just posted a $500 "Parrot-Win All" on Buried Treasure. You would like to believe one of us would hit big soon

PA
                        United States
                        Member #129849
                        June 29, 2012
                        308 Posts
                        Posted: February 25, 2015, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

MattfromPA

If you look on page 772 I give a break down of that pack of peppermint payouts that whooped me one day after a $500 win on the SuperCash ticket.

I wound up playing 000-018 of a new roll of Peppermint Payout (except ticket 4) and took a huge beating. I know ticket 4 was a loser though.

I played something like $360 worth of those tickets in a row and wound up winning $170 I think.

So I "crunched" some numbers and it seems that I did pretty good in 2014. I know my records aren't the greatest, but I did keep pretty good track of what I played and what I lost.

I come up with me being ahead nearly $3,000.00 for 2014, a more specific figure would be $2,993.00

EDIT: Take off $300 for taxes of course, this is roughly what it wound up costing me in terms of getting less back in my

tax refund.

Keep in mind, this is with about $2,050.00 in winnings coming from the match six.... take those away and the scratchers yielded me

$993.00 left out of something like $4,000.00 won on scratchers. I'm greatful to be ahead at all, but if not for the match six it would be

pretty disappointing for how much of the winnings the PA lottery got back. I guess many of the folks on here who probably wound up behind

don't really want to hear me complain about it! LOL

Probably half of that "collateral" damage could have been avoided, particularly on the two or three occasions where I got nutty and chased big time playing

crazy amounts like $250-$400 at a time. That's where you wind up getting burnt when you chase like that.

Good luck everyone.

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #109275
                          April 9, 2011
                          1495 Posts
                          Posted: February 25, 2015, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

I decided to spend the $200 in winners. Split it between 2 places. The 2nd place I got the new$30. I saw the little strip at the bottom and decided on a 2nd. The 2nd one had the Triple @$100.. Up to that point I only hit 1 ticket for $10, so that def saved the day.

PA
                            United States
                            Member #129849
                            June 29, 2012
                            308 Posts
                            Posted: February 25, 2015, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

I decided to spend the $200 in winners. Split it between 2 places. The 2nd place I got the new$30. I saw the little strip at the bottom and decided on a 2nd. The 2nd one had the Triple @$100.. Up to that point I only hit 1 ticket for $10, so that def saved the day.

What do you mean by "little strip at the bottom" ? I assume on the $30 ticket?

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #109275
                              April 9, 2011
                              1495 Posts
                              Posted: February 25, 2015, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

What do you mean by "little strip at the bottom" ? I assume on the $30 ticket?

I have heard from people that when you see a "strip" it usually means that ticket or the 1 touching the strip side is a winner. Doesn't always work, but I am superstitious like that. I will see if I can get a pic posted to show you what I mean... You can see it better on the Peppermint winner from last month.. It is just the way the ticket cuts and the print leaves a strip

Lottery Strip

Page 783 of 907