Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 4 days ago by Chris$.

Page 788 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
PA
United States
Member #129849
June 29, 2012
308 Posts
Posted: March 12, 2015, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

Decided to try a "one and done" mainly because I had a coupon from the PA lottery for March

that if you buy a $20 instant ticket, you get a powerball ticket with powerplay for free.

So I went to sheetz, and got a $20 "$1,00,000 Super Cash". Ticket 009 and it was a loser.

Oh well, maybe the powerball will hit something.

I had a dream last night, similar to the one I had a few weeks ago, that I scratched off a million dollar

winner. Like last time though, the results came up a little short.

PA
    United States
    Member #129849
    June 29, 2012
    308 Posts
    Posted: March 13, 2015, 12:18 pm - IP Logged

Stopped back at Sheetz on my way home from my first job today, wanted to try

some of the new $20 ticket (Million Dollar Payout) but they didn't have any. Yesterday

the machine had two empty slots when I picked up my tickets... I figured that they would put

at least one if not two more rolls of the new $20 in. I find that it looks like they only put one in

and it was sold out already! So I decided to try another Million Dollar Supercash (last month's $20)

and see how it does.

I buy one, and it comes out on 002. I was going to buy anywhere from 3-5 on the new $20 if they had it

and the only reason I got two of the older $20 was because the pack was new. So I got tickets 002 and 003

and left.

002 - $20 winner w a single match

003 - loser

I might stop at the beer store later today and try a few of the new $20's. If I get skunked I'm done until the new

tickets come out.

Good luck everyone

United States
      United States
      Member #60097
      April 5, 2008
      3958 Posts
      Posted: March 13, 2015, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

Here is the picture:

$1000 win

PartyFantastic Win Matt!  Keep up the nice work!  That is a good number for the 1K prizes!  Glad you got it and keep on winning!Party

Big Wins For All!

SE PA
        United States
        Member #93582
        July 3, 2010
        1866 Posts
        Posted: March 14, 2015, 12:25 am - IP Logged

PartyFantastic Win Matt!  Keep up the nice work!  That is a good number for the 1K prizes!  Glad you got it and keep on winning!Party

Thanks Keystone! Appreciate it. Yeah I do like the number #025. Especially on $10 tickets.

Ga
          United States
          Member #133473
          September 30, 2012
          108 Posts
          Posted: March 14, 2015, 4:34 am - IP Logged

Hello everybody. I just wanted to share this winning ticket which i am pretty sure everybody would like to see. This is NOT my ticket ( i wish it was lol ), this was bought by a coworker of mine, who i am really happy for, while pumping gas at a chevron gas station. He had $30 in cash that day, and decided to put $20 in gas and buy 1 single $10 ticket, which he occassionally plays. This is what he got:

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
            P A
            United States
            Member #117331
            October 3, 2011
            6942 Posts
            Posted: March 14, 2015, 10:27 am - IP Logged

Hello everybody. I just wanted to share this winning ticket which i am pretty sure everybody would like to see. This is NOT my ticket ( i wish it was lol ), this was bought by a coworker of mine, who i am really happy for, while pumping gas at a chevron gas station. He had $30 in cash that day, and decided to put $20 in gas and buy 1 single $10 ticket, which he occassionally plays. This is what he got:

Wow thats the crown jewel right there.

Hope to find one one day... congrats to them awesome!

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

SARASOTA, FL
              United States
              Member #95778
              August 17, 2010
              1093 Posts
              Posted: March 14, 2015, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

HOLY CRAP !!! That's the Mother Load for sure !! Congrats to the guy who won !!

Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                Florida
                United States
                Member #62713
                July 6, 2008
                3715 Posts
                Posted: March 14, 2015, 2:10 pm - IP Logged

That's definitely a Life Changer !!!  Congrats Party

Keep moving Forward.

allowselftowin1's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
                  Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #104582
                  January 17, 2011
                  199 Posts
                  Posted: March 14, 2015, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

Here is the picture:

$1000 win

WTG Matt...wow..Good for you..that must have been so exciting...I've never won $1000 yet..maybe someday..

Good luck everyone.!!

SE PA
                    United States
                    Member #93582
                    July 3, 2010
                    1866 Posts
                    Posted: March 14, 2015, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

WTG Matt...wow..Good for you..that must have been so exciting...I've never won $1000 yet..maybe someday..

Good luck everyone.!!

Thanks - I know your $1,000 will come! Good luck allowselftowin

Always nice to see a jackpot ticket - that must have been something for GAFalcon's co worker! It is what we are all aiming for.

Houston, TX
                      United States
                      Member #145644
                      August 10, 2013
                      121 Posts
                      Posted: March 15, 2015, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

That is an absolutely awesome win!!!! Thanks for posting the picture, it makes it even better that he just bought one ticket. One and done for a quick MILLION!!

casper wyoming
                        United States
                        Member #136345
                        December 9, 2012
                        39 Posts
                        Posted: March 15, 2015, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

I bought 35 Bazaar Buck$ from the colorado lottery and lost $25 but I got back $10 which was nice.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                          Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #74096
                          May 2, 2009
                          22966 Posts
                          Posted: March 16, 2015, 9:28 am - IP Logged

Party  Party WOW!! PartyParty

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Houston, TX
                            United States
                            Member #145644
                            August 10, 2013
                            121 Posts
                            Posted: March 16, 2015, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

I've been pretty lucky in the last month or so. Have been hitting lots of 100$ winners but also came across some bigger ones. Pictures below...200100200500

Houston, TX
                              United States
                              Member #145644
                              August 10, 2013
                              121 Posts
                              Posted: March 16, 2015, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

And this one.......

Page 788 of 907