Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 1:41 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13599 replies. Last post 13 hours ago by fast eddie.

Page 784 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
P A
United States
Member #117331
October 3, 2011
6912 Posts
Posted: February 26, 2015, 12:02 am - IP Logged

I can figure it out for 10% fee :)  I can post it from a PC if you need me to.

Haha ok ill try and spend more time on it. 

I have a new laptop I should prob play around with im sure I can figure it out too. 

I have a bunch of photos uploaded to photobucket of good winners.

Ill try to share them before I lose interest.

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #109275
    April 9, 2011
    1495 Posts
    Posted: February 26, 2015, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

Haha ok ill try and spend more time on it. 

I have a new laptop I should prob play around with im sure I can figure it out too. 

I have a bunch of photos uploaded to photobucket of good winners.

Ill try to share them before I lose interest.

I found on the PC side, you want to use the direct link vs the image link.  My last pic post was from Photobucket

Atlanta
      United States
      Member #164138
      February 19, 2015
      26 Posts
      Posted: February 26, 2015, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

Alrighttt, winner winner chicken dinner.

Took me two tickets to get a winner, so I only got back $10 total, but any day you leave with more than you came is a good one in my books.

Texas
        United States
        Member #34271
        March 1, 2006
        90 Posts
        Posted: February 26, 2015, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

Why didn't you write off the winnings versus the losses?  As much as is played every ticket in the trash becomes a write-off!

PA
          United States
          Member #129849
          June 29, 2012
          308 Posts
          Posted: February 27, 2015, 9:43 am - IP Logged

Why didn't you write off the winnings versus the losses?  As much as is played every ticket in the trash becomes a write-off!

This is something I've debated with my mother for a long time, as she has been a tax preparer for almost 20 years now.

I've often wondered why she told me I couldn't write off losing lottery tickets.... and the answer is below!

https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/tax-tips/Taxes-101/Can-You-Claim-Gambling-Losses-on-Your-Taxes-/INF14370.html

Basically you need to be able to itemize on a schedule A, and have more of a value there then the standard deduction of a minimum

of $6,200.00

I know for me, if anything it might come out to be a wash. I don't own a home, so I don't pay interest there. If I did, I might have been able

to save myself the $300 worth of taxes I paid on the winnings I had to report (the $2050 worth of Match 6 winnings). So unless you fudge your

taxes, have a crapload of stuff you can write off or save an incredible amount of losing lottery tickets it's really not worth it for the majority of people.

They cap the amount of gambling losses you can claim equal the amount of your reported winnings. 

I'm not saying everyone who does this is dishonest, but unless you really have a lot of stuff you can legally write off, and wind up with an amount of 

write offs larger then your standard deduction... you cannot write off gambling losses. I don't have enough stuff to write off to be able to do this, and 

I'm not going to get "creative" to save $300.

Just a bit of info for those interested! I've been wondering about this for quite some time.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
            Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #74096
            May 2, 2009
            22848 Posts
            Posted: February 27, 2015, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

Well, 2 out of the ordinary ones to post..

Triple Millions $30 ticket #001 won $1,000 with a $100 instant win on top and a triple dollar sign with $300 underneath

adding up to $900 plus the $100 YAY!! This was the other day.

Today I find an Aces ticket $10....and every spot matched for a total of $400 YAY!!

It's fun and profitable when it goes like this and on days like this, I don't mind not winning the daily number.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

PA
              United States
              Member #129849
              June 29, 2012
              308 Posts
              Posted: February 27, 2015, 6:33 pm - IP Logged

Another day at the office for me..

Spent $40, got back $20.....

Two of the $10 Burried Treasures - Duds

Two of the $5 Super Sizzling 7's - Duds

Two of the $5 Cash Kapows - 1 Dud and 1 $20 winner

I was going to get  three of the new $20 Million Dollar Payout, but the owner of the store

told me someone hit $1K on it earlier in the day... put me off big time. Also kicks me in the ass.

I had intended to do another round of 3-5 of the new $20's which had been successful for me in the past.

Ran late at my first job, couldn't stop on my way home. Who knows if I would have gotten it or not, but sucks that it 

was that close! Oh well I guess....

Good luck everyone.

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #109275
                April 9, 2011
                1495 Posts
                Posted: February 27, 2015, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

Well, 2 out of the ordinary ones to post..

Triple Millions $30 ticket #001 won $1,000 with a $100 instant win on top and a triple dollar sign with $300 underneath

adding up to $900 plus the $100 YAY!! This was the other day.

Today I find an Aces ticket $10....and every spot matched for a total of $400 YAY!!

It's fun and profitable when it goes like this and on days like this, I don't mind not winning the daily number.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!

Awesome win. Remember how I hit $1K on the 1yr anniversary of my grandmom's passing? Well last night at my dads I played some tickets with her and lost.  On Monday  I won $200, played it all to win $360 on Wednesday and only played the $60 on Thursday with my grandmom. I figured I would let the $300 ride today and hit up 3 different places. Got the new $30 with a single match for $1000.. 2nd one in a month and only 3rd one ever. I really believe in karma and amazing how it seems to work.   Amazingly I planned to goto Sheetz for food as my 3rd stop. Last minute decided on Wawa and that is where I won. Good luck to everyone and hopefully someone finds that $10K plus soon

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #109275
                  April 9, 2011
                  1495 Posts
                  Posted: February 27, 2015, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

I also won $110 and cashed it at Sheetz and Hit the machine and they didn't have much, got 4 of the new $20 at the counter and they all lost. Finished the roll. Last 14 tickets only paid back $40. Unreal. thankful for the $1K, but just a reminder of how bad they can be also.

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
                    P A
                    United States
                    Member #117331
                    October 3, 2011
                    6912 Posts
                    Posted: February 27, 2015, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

I also won $110 and cashed it at Sheetz and Hit the machine and they didn't have much, got 4 of the new $20 at the counter and they all lost. Finished the roll. Last 14 tickets only paid back $40. Unreal. thankful for the $1K, but just a reminder of how bad they can be also.

Congrats love to see pa show some love to us all!

Hit $100 on leprechaun ticket tonight then quit. 

Good luck everyone!

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #74096
                      May 2, 2009
                      22848 Posts
                      Posted: February 28, 2015, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

Awesome win. Remember how I hit $1K on the 1yr anniversary of my grandmom's passing? Well last night at my dads I played some tickets with her and lost.  On Monday  I won $200, played it all to win $360 on Wednesday and only played the $60 on Thursday with my grandmom. I figured I would let the $300 ride today and hit up 3 different places. Got the new $30 with a single match for $1000.. 2nd one in a month and only 3rd one ever. I really believe in karma and amazing how it seems to work.   Amazingly I planned to goto Sheetz for food as my 3rd stop. Last minute decided on Wawa and that is where I won. Good luck to everyone and hopefully someone finds that $10K plus soon

Thank you omiller, that was a nice couple of days.

I do remember omiller! And awesome and WTG to you too on your $1,000 win!! I'm happy to read you're

keeping her in your life, some people let go and it's a shame. Some people are just too darned good to let go,

ever. I had a grandpa like that, boy was he AWESOME. There should be a lot more people just like him.

GL in whatever you play next!!

Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #74096
                        May 2, 2009
                        22848 Posts
                        Posted: February 28, 2015, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

Congrats love to see pa show some love to us all!

Hit $100 on leprechaun ticket tonight then quit. 

Good luck everyone!

Good job Chris$!! I like the $100 wins on a $5 ticket...cha-ching!

I found a rainbow and expected more but got a hundred off it too...got a clover for $10 x 5

but that's about all the symbols I've found on that one, I don't think they're common but

the creepy little guys are...usually for $5 grrrr.

Snagged another parrot, I was beginning to believe they didn't exist anymore...but that was for $100...

I've only found them twice. The maps seem rare for me too but when I do find them, they total $10. Urghhh.

GL on your next play and I hope it's a real SHOCKER....as in MILLION(S)  Yes Nod

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Olney, MD
                          United States
                          Member #121536
                          January 11, 2012
                          450 Posts
                          Posted: February 28, 2015, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

I cut back a lot and have been limiting playing lotto to around $5 every day or 2.  Today I played the most in a few weeks and got $16 in tickets.

2 $2 Sweethearts- won $2 on 2nd ticket

1 $1 Monopoly- lost

2 $3 Lotteria (#43, 44)- lost

1 $5 Diamonds & Dollars (#47)- won $50 on hit 50 bonus spot

Atlanta
                            United States
                            Member #164138
                            February 19, 2015
                            26 Posts
                            Posted: February 28, 2015, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

Kind of getting tired of being teased with these 10x's...

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #109275
                              April 9, 2011
                              1495 Posts
                              Posted: March 1, 2015, 12:05 pm - IP Logged

Here is the $1k from Friday night and the one from last month. shut down the server I use to use at work and forgot I had a photobucket account. Been alittle behind with photos of the good wins. 

1k1k

Page 784 of 907