Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:44 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13599 replies. Last post 21 hours ago by fast eddie.

Page 785 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
Mass
United States
Member #68073
December 12, 2008
217 Posts
Posted: March 1, 2015, 12:57 pm - IP Logged

Here is the $1k from Friday night and the one from last month. shut down the server I use to use at work and forgot I had a photobucket account. Been alittle behind with photos of the good wins. 

1k1k

Excellent! Good to see someone who plays like you do get some decent winners! Congratulations!

Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #109275
    April 9, 2011
    1495 Posts
    Posted: March 1, 2015, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

Excellent! Good to see someone who plays like you do get some decent winners! Congratulations!

Thank you. Anytime someone hits good next to work, I ask the guy if it was a big spender.I prefer to hear someone recouping losses vs a 1st time player.  I been trying to cut back. This week was after a 10 day hiatus, so it feels alittle more rewarding. After that dreaded $40 out of $280 to end the $20 roll on Friday, the bank card will be back at home and done playing again for a few weeks.   My friend from Philly who got the $500 on Buried treasure hit $250 on the $2 Scratch Some Cash ticket. $250 on a $2 would be pretty sweet.. Good luck guys!!

Atlanta, GA
      United States
      Member #153005
      March 3, 2014
      331 Posts
      Posted: March 4, 2015, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

Got a pretty solid winner on a $2 ticket today. Never seen this combination on a $2 ticket. 

PA
        United States
        Member #129849
        June 29, 2012
        308 Posts
        Posted: March 4, 2015, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

Against my better judgement, I decided to play $60 worth today. Results were typical.

$20  Million Dollar Payout

011 - Loser

012 - Loser

$10 Buried Treasure

039 - Loser

040 - Loser

Triple checked them out of frustration, at this point it's just getting a little sick. I'm going to

spend the time to go back and figure out how much money it's been since a winner of any

kind. Another $60 down the drain.

Atlanta
          United States
          Member #164138
          February 19, 2015
          26 Posts
          Posted: March 4, 2015, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

Against my better judgement, I decided to play $60 worth today. Results were typical.

$20  Million Dollar Payout

011 - Loser

012 - Loser

$10 Buried Treasure

039 - Loser

040 - Loser

Triple checked them out of frustration, at this point it's just getting a little sick. I'm going to

spend the time to go back and figure out how much money it's been since a winner of any

kind. Another $60 down the drain.

I feel ya.

Went with $40 to Chevron, and won $40 on my first $20 ticket.

There were no other tickets I liked there, so I bounced over to another location with $60 total.

Played 2 of the $30 Max the Money tickets, and both lost. 

I've played that $30 ticket 4 times now, and have yet to win once.

Quite a bummer on 1:2.85 odds.

PA
            United States
            Member #129849
            June 29, 2012
            308 Posts
            Posted: March 4, 2015, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

Officially down $455 for 2015 so far. What a beating for two months of what I consider casual play.

Out of the $4,000 I won last year in scratch offs, they have already gotten back about $3,500 of it.

I guess at least I'm still playing on their money.I've never had such a cold run like this before.

Just feeling very discouraged right now, I know I had a pretty good run of luck last year but this

is rough. Hoping for something here soon... throw me a bone PA.

Atlanta, GA
              United States
              Member #153005
              March 3, 2014
              331 Posts
              Posted: March 4, 2015, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

I feel ya.

Went with $40 to Chevron, and won $40 on my first $20 ticket.

There were no other tickets I liked there, so I bounced over to another location with $60 total.

Played 2 of the $30 Max the Money tickets, and both lost. 

I've played that $30 ticket 4 times now, and have yet to win once.

Quite a bummer on 1:2.85 odds.

I want to try that Max The Money ticket, but now you're making me 2nd guess it lol.

Atlanta
                United States
                Member #164138
                February 19, 2015
                26 Posts
                Posted: March 4, 2015, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

Lol I mean... I'd save your money. I fell for it twice now when I was up on winnings and feeling confident...

Atlanta, GA
                  United States
                  Member #153005
                  March 3, 2014
                  331 Posts
                  Posted: March 5, 2015, 12:44 am - IP Logged

Lol I mean... I'd save your money. I fell for it twice now when I was up on winnings and feeling confident...

Only reason I'd like to try it is because I did well on the $30 Cash Spectacular. I'd only try it once, and thats it. I have seen a lot more losers in this than the Cash Spectacular though, but maybe I'm wrong.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                    Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #74096
                    May 2, 2009
                    22851 Posts
                    Posted: March 5, 2015, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

Got a pretty solid winner on a $2 ticket today. Never seen this combination on a $2 ticket. 

Good symbol win on a $2 ticket Gold! Keep playing them, the best I did on $2's was a $400 then was

rewarded with a $25k. Big Smile They are out there. Keep scratching! and keep winning!! GL!

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                      Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #74096
                      May 2, 2009
                      22851 Posts
                      Posted: March 5, 2015, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

Officially down $455 for 2015 so far. What a beating for two months of what I consider casual play.

Out of the $4,000 I won last year in scratch offs, they have already gotten back about $3,500 of it.

I guess at least I'm still playing on their money.I've never had such a cold run like this before.

Just feeling very discouraged right now, I know I had a pretty good run of luck last year but this

is rough. Hoping for something here soon... throw me a bone PA.

GetReal, I've been reading this thread a long time. I know that streaks whether good or bad, end.

You're up for a big one. Hang in there. It's good you're still playing with 'ahead' money. I hope you

find one that puts you wayyy over the top. GL!!

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

PA
                        United States
                        Member #129849
                        June 29, 2012
                        308 Posts
                        Posted: March 6, 2015, 10:41 am - IP Logged

GetReal, I've been reading this thread a long time. I know that streaks whether good or bad, end.

You're up for a big one. Hang in there. It's good you're still playing with 'ahead' money. I hope you

find one that puts you wayyy over the top. GL!!

Thanks.

I usually try to maintain a positive attitude, I've just been on a bad streak these past two months (especially if you

throw in the beat down I got right at the end of December for about $250 for so).

That's why they call it gambling though, if you never lost they would just call it winning!

Hopefully something decent is coming my way.

Good luck to the rest of you as well, post up some wins!

PA
                          United States
                          Member #129849
                          June 29, 2012
                          308 Posts
                          Posted: March 6, 2015, 12:14 pm - IP Logged

Decided to go to sheetz and get some tickets in between my first and second jobs today.I chose sheetz

because the beer distributor has been ICE COLD for me. Figured a new location might spark some luck.

I decided on 3 of the new $20 cards, the Million Dollar Payout. 005 - 006 and 007. I was only going to get

one or two, but when I saw 005 come out I had to get 007.

005 - Dud

006 - $20 w star symbol

007 - $20 w star symbol

$60 in and $40 out. It's a little bit sad I think, but even though I lost $20 I consider this a win. 2 winners out of 3 cards.

I plan to grab 2-3 more either later tonight or mid morning tomorrow. Hoping to get lucky and snag a decent one from the pack.

PA
                            United States
                            Member #129849
                            June 29, 2012
                            308 Posts
                            Posted: March 6, 2015, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

Went to run some errands, at the end of which I decided to stop back at sheets to take a peek at what

the pack was doing as far as how many more were played.

I decided on cashing the two $20 tickets and getting more tickets, popped the first $20 card out and noticed

it was on 019 now, bought 020 and on a whim decided for 021 as well.

I scratched them backwards in terms of the number on the ticket.

021 - $500 winner with a 10X symbol showing $50 under it

020 - loser

019 - loser

Boy am I glad I bought that third ticket. Instead of being $60 for the day I am now up

$420 for the day! Claws me darn close to even for the year now!! Today represented what

would have been my normal "buy 5 of the new $20 cards" sprees that have netted me $500

winners in the past. Instead, I had to buy that 6th one to make the day worth it.

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
                              P A
                              United States
                              Member #117331
                              October 3, 2011
                              6914 Posts
                              Posted: March 6, 2015, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

Went to run some errands, at the end of which I decided to stop back at sheets to take a peek at what

the pack was doing as far as how many more were played.

I decided on cashing the two $20 tickets and getting more tickets, popped the first $20 card out and noticed

it was on 019 now, bought 020 and on a whim decided for 021 as well.

I scratched them backwards in terms of the number on the ticket.

021 - $500 winner with a 10X symbol showing $50 under it

020 - loser

019 - loser

Boy am I glad I bought that third ticket. Instead of being $60 for the day I am now up

$420 for the day! Claws me darn close to even for the year now!! Today represented what

would have been my normal "buy 5 of the new $20 cards" sprees that have netted me $500

winners in the past. Instead, I had to buy that 6th one to make the day worth it.

Great looking win there getreal!

I plan to get a few tickets later I hope I have something worth posting.

Keep it up!

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

Page 785 of 907