Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:25 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13603 replies. Last post 23 hours ago by reddog.

Page 781 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
Houston, TX
United States
Member #145644
August 10, 2013
121 Posts
Posted: February 11, 2015, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

Was very happy to see those symbols. Running hot! Good luck with powerball tonight everyone!!...one timeeee!500

Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #109275
    April 9, 2011
    1495 Posts
    Posted: February 13, 2015, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

Was very happy to see those symbols. Running hot! Good luck with powerball tonight everyone!!...one timeeee!500

Nice hit. I am actually done for awhile. I would leave my ATM card at home, but my CC got hacked a few times and couldn't use it.  Well now as a backup, I got a few visa gift cards. This way I am not tempted to put any winnings back into the lottery and save up for a car, but still have a backup payment option in case of emergency. Good luck to everyone. I am sure I will come back and post in a few weeks, but spending a few hundred at a clip had to stop.

SE PA
      United States
      Member #93582
      July 3, 2010
      1866 Posts
      Posted: February 13, 2015, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

Nice hit. I am actually done for awhile. I would leave my ATM card at home, but my CC got hacked a few times and couldn't use it.  Well now as a backup, I got a few visa gift cards. This way I am not tempted to put any winnings back into the lottery and save up for a car, but still have a backup payment option in case of emergency. Good luck to everyone. I am sure I will come back and post in a few weeks, but spending a few hundred at a clip had to stop.

Take care, omiller, and sorry to hear that. I understand - those losses can add up even if you get the occasional $500 win.

I bought a $10 Buried Treasure, $5 Love To Win, 2 $2 Pot of Golds, and a $1 ticket (forget the name) hoping Friday the 13th was lucky. Only Buried Treasure won for $10.

Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #109275
        April 9, 2011
        1495 Posts
        Posted: February 13, 2015, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

Take care, omiller, and sorry to hear that. I understand - those losses can add up even if you get the occasional $500 win.

I bought a $10 Buried Treasure, $5 Love To Win, 2 $2 Pot of Golds, and a $1 ticket (forget the name) hoping Friday the 13th was lucky. Only Buried Treasure won for $10.

Thanks. I will play again when the new tickets come out(alittle bit). I was just getting bad with taking out $100 instead of $20 or "impulse" buy. I will get back to normal, but I like my checkbook better when there isn't alot of ATM withdraws.

SE PA
          United States
          Member #93582
          July 3, 2010
          1866 Posts
          Posted: February 14, 2015, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

Not great today either for Valentine's Day:

2 of the new $5 7s ticket = $0

1 Super Cash #019 = $20

Mom got Super Cash #021 from the other machine but don't know how that did yet.

SE PA
            United States
            Member #93582
            July 3, 2010
            1866 Posts
            Posted: February 15, 2015, 1:48 am - IP Logged

Boy my mom surprised me - I thought she got Super Cash but she snuck the new $30 ticket in just for Valentine's Day. It won, but just for $30. Only the second win on it that I and my parents have gotten.

PA
              United States
              Member #129849
              June 29, 2012
              308 Posts
              Posted: February 16, 2015, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

Had a dream last night that I won $1,200.... the particulars were kinda fuzzy and the dream was ALL OVER THE PLACE, kinda like instead of watching a movie you just constantly change the channel every two min or something. Very strange.

Anyhow, I remember the part about winning the money... so I thought why not I haven't played in a few days. I stopped after my first work and picked up two $10 burried treasure tickets. I was eye balling a brand new roll of $30 tickets, but thought better of it. I saw that the new $10 tickets in the shelf display were on #35 and I thought that was too far back in the roll... so I get two out of the machine. They end up being 058 and 059, the last two in the pack.

058 $10 winner with a single MAP symbol. What a rip.... a symbol win should never be  a break even. Unless its a game that only has symbol wins, and even that that's pretty crappy! 059 was a loser. So yep, the $1200 was a dream for sure!

I think I'm done playing until the new tickets come out, in fact I might just be a "new ticket" player. $50 - $100 worth of the new tickets when they first come out and thats it. My winning streak has slowed way down, and I bet I'm getting back close to even again. I guess even's better then being in a whole for a bunch.

FiveXChamps's avatar - Lottery-003.jpg
                High Point, NC
                United States
                Member #133621
                October 4, 2012
                58 Posts
                Posted: February 16, 2015, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

Bought this beauty along with a $5000 a week for life $10 card today at lunch. Won $20 on it and the Millionaire 7's popped me $500 on a single ticket. So grateful.

allowselftowin1's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
                  Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #104582
                  January 17, 2011
                  199 Posts
                  Posted: February 17, 2015, 9:59 am - IP Logged

Hello PA Everyone...My husband just called me to tell me that someone (not us) won the top prize $300,000  on the $10 Freezin Greetings Christmas ticket at the store that I buy my tickets  from yesterday...

He saw the copy of it..but didn't look at the ticket number...sorry...

Hope it was someone who plays a lot like us folks..

Well I don't hardly play at all anymore as you can tell from my lack of postings...

Guess there are winners out there...and in my area...OMG..that is amazing...figures..when i don't play as much anymore....

WTG all winners...and good luck all

PA
                    United States
                    Member #129849
                    June 29, 2012
                    308 Posts
                    Posted: February 18, 2015, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

Decided to get it yet another go, and stopped at the beer store in between jobs...

I cashed in the $10 winner I had from last time and put $20 to it to get #007 of the triple million $30 ticket which was a loser.

I just had a lunch break, now 3 hours later and decided to go back down and try one more and maybe one or two smaller tickets

if I lost.

So I go down to see that the pack is still on #008.

I wind up playing 008, 009 and 010 which were ALL LOSERS. $120 in a row of losers on the $30 ticket.

Today was almost the last straw. I'm going to play one, maybe two more on Friday and if I get skunked again

I am done with scratch cards for good. I think I'm now like 3 for 11 or 12. Less than one out of four. What a complete joke.

4 losers in a row! Not even a crummy break even. Wow.

Good luck to the rest of you.

SE PA
                      United States
                      Member #93582
                      July 3, 2010
                      1866 Posts
                      Posted: February 18, 2015, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

Decided to get it yet another go, and stopped at the beer store in between jobs...

I cashed in the $10 winner I had from last time and put $20 to it to get #007 of the triple million $30 ticket which was a loser.

I just had a lunch break, now 3 hours later and decided to go back down and try one more and maybe one or two smaller tickets

if I lost.

So I go down to see that the pack is still on #008.

I wind up playing 008, 009 and 010 which were ALL LOSERS. $120 in a row of losers on the $30 ticket.

Today was almost the last straw. I'm going to play one, maybe two more on Friday and if I get skunked again

I am done with scratch cards for good. I think I'm now like 3 for 11 or 12. Less than one out of four. What a complete joke.

4 losers in a row! Not even a crummy break even. Wow.

Good luck to the rest of you.

Have to say I feel the same way. Got the last 3 Buried Treasures and mine didn't even have a $10 winner. SuperCash is only super for $20 wins, which my last two or three were - and today a loser. Got $20 on the $5 7s game but that has been it the last couple days.

I wish you had found that, Allowselftowin! Wow. Yes the big wins can be anywhere but they sure are rare here. Unfortunately the $500 and $1,000s seem invisible. 

Good luck all

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
                        P A
                        United States
                        Member #117331
                        October 3, 2011
                        6916 Posts
                        Posted: February 18, 2015, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

The past week has been an unbelievable stretch of luck for me.

I decided to save my winners of $40 or more and since last tuesday,

I have 27 tickets! Today alone was 11 tickets of $40 or better.

$1,000 winner on old $30 ticket no. 10

$500 winner on super cash ticket no. 19

$250 winner on super cash ticket no. 08

$150 winner on on a roll ticket no. 14

$150 winner on aces ticket no. 58

$100 winner on leprechaun ticket no. 41

$40 winner on winner take all cant remember the #.

And multiple others that I cant remember. 

4 locations were on fire for me!

Will prob try to find a way to upload these since I kept most of the tickets after cashing. 

Good luck all and pa has winners out there still!

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

SE PA
                          United States
                          Member #93582
                          July 3, 2010
                          1866 Posts
                          Posted: February 19, 2015, 12:38 am - IP Logged

The past week has been an unbelievable stretch of luck for me.

I decided to save my winners of $40 or more and since last tuesday,

I have 27 tickets! Today alone was 11 tickets of $40 or better.

$1,000 winner on old $30 ticket no. 10

$500 winner on super cash ticket no. 19

$250 winner on super cash ticket no. 08

$150 winner on on a roll ticket no. 14

$150 winner on aces ticket no. 58

$100 winner on leprechaun ticket no. 41

$40 winner on winner take all cant remember the #.

And multiple others that I cant remember. 

4 locations were on fire for me!

Will prob try to find a way to upload these since I kept most of the tickets after cashing. 

Good luck all and pa has winners out there still!

That's great Chris, but I really think location and stores have a lot to do with it. I keep trying to find the tickets you and dr do but they are never there. I also have had two SuperCash winners on number 019 but guess what the amounts were - $20 both times. Anyway hope you keep it up!

Scratch$'s avatar - sm lottery.jpg

United States
                            Member #158848
                            September 5, 2014
                            294 Posts
                            Posted: February 19, 2015, 1:43 am - IP Logged

That's great Chris, but I really think location and stores have a lot to do with it. I keep trying to find the tickets you and dr do but they are never there. I also have had two SuperCash winners on number 019 but guess what the amounts were - $20 both times. Anyway hope you keep it up!

Keep playin' and prayin', Matt! You'll eventually hit a big one ! Dance

Scratchers ~ Cash 5 ~ Powerball ~ Mega Millions

SE PA
                              United States
                              Member #93582
                              July 3, 2010
                              1866 Posts
                              Posted: February 19, 2015, 2:53 am - IP Logged

Keep playin' and prayin', Matt! You'll eventually hit a big one ! Dance

Thanks! Besides the $250 this year my last $1,000 was in May of last year - so am due. Still looking for my first $500 winner. I think it must be a combo of luck, location, ticket hawks and stores I go to. I also don't play  a lot at one time very often.

Page 781 of 907