Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 11:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 4 days ago by Chris$.

Page 776 of 907
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #152942
March 1, 2014
65 Posts
Posted: January 17, 2015, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

Stopped by the beer store on the way home tonight. Dropped $40 on "Love To Win!". Ended up winning $140.

Figs42's avatar - Lottery-051.jpg
    Queens New York City
    United States
    Member #163079
    January 19, 2015
    5 Posts
    Posted: January 19, 2015, 7:03 am - IP Logged

I've never seen this one before, where is it? I'm over in queens New York, brand new to the site looking for some tips and to share some tips after me and my friend bought 40 scratchers tonight at a 711 on woodhaven blvd (purple hit series, loose change , action Jackson , lucky 7s and my addition slingo. PM me or answer me back here but I have a lot of winners/ losers to show and tips to share if you can share with me. I finally found the right forum after looking for an hour lol

uprrman's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg
      harvard,il
      United States
      Member #96756
      September 4, 2010
      2465 Posts
      Posted: January 19, 2015, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

just wondering were they consecitive tickets?

i want to be a millionaire a second time!

United States
        Member #152942
        March 1, 2014
        65 Posts
        Posted: January 19, 2015, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

The $100 & $20 were consecitive. The other $20 was two tickets away from the other ones. Kinda rare when there all that close together, well atleast for me.

Illinois
          United States
          Member #162842
          January 13, 2015
          9 Posts
          Posted: January 23, 2015, 3:16 pm - IP Logged

Just finished scratching another 100x The Cash Book in Illinois and putting the videos on youtube.

Got back again the Expected Value of a book or $350. Spent $600. Nowadays the games are so

top heavy that you need to hit the big one to get ahead. We will keep on scratchin!

In a typical $20 book in Illinois with 30 tickets you are expected

to get back

4- $20

2- $25

1 -$30

1- $40

1- $50

1 $100

I have an itch to scratch

"Keep on scratchin"

Addicted to scratching tickets on youtube. (kingsofwinning)

Texas
            United States
            Member #154148
            April 5, 2014
            91 Posts
            Posted: January 23, 2015, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

Sorry, this is kinda off topic..

Played way way less and started back on the stock market.  Bought a oil company and made over $1,500 in a week.  I'm going to let it ride a bit, best thing I have done.  I played scratch off for over a year and have not won anything over $500.

Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #109275
              April 9, 2011
              1495 Posts
              Posted: January 23, 2015, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

Typical luck.  I cut back next door to work. He sold 2 more $1k today to make 7 for the month. Never fails. from now on, I will let you guys know when I stop and you can go get them. Of course that gave me the itch and lost a good amount tonight. Just another day with my luck.ha

Pittsburgh
                United States
                Member #130933
                July 28, 2012
                249 Posts
                Posted: January 23, 2015, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

Typical luck.  I cut back next door to work. He sold 2 more $1k today to make 7 for the month. Never fails. from now on, I will let you guys know when I stop and you can go get them. Of course that gave me the itch and lost a good amount tonight. Just another day with my luck.ha

Curious what tickets were they?

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                  Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #74096
                  May 2, 2009
                  22968 Posts
                  Posted: January 24, 2015, 7:52 am - IP Logged

You really know the lottery is taking its toll when page 775 of this thread was started a week ago and(unless my post goes to 776), we are still there.  Nothing to report from my neck of the woods.

I agree omiller. Nothing good to report around here either. Awhile back I was wondering where the biggies were,

I'm convinced they are nowhere lol. It's a lot of $100's and $50's and $40's...with a $250 or $200 in the mix

sometimes. That's not life changing or even - to ME - worth really posting about. If you get your money back

fine but where's the thrill? Often times I think, they should pay for me scratching....put a $20 in get a $20 back,

it's like: why bother?

It seems symbols stink anymore, if you get a dollar sign or an envelope or any symbol, it's for face value. No thrill.

I can't remember the last time I was excited about getting a symbol although I like to see them but when a symbol

pays less than $1,000, ESPECIALLY when it's a WIN ALL type, then it's deflating. It's fun to scratch and more fun to

win but the wins are mediocre and boring. I still play, I just don't put up $100s or report on much I win unless it's

something real good or rare. I'm looking for a big one and in the years I've been playing, the REALLY big one just

doesn't show up....and I mean like the $100k or $1Million and believe me, I understand the odds perfectly.

$25,000 was a good find but still, that's not a lot of money either considering how players are saturated with enticements

each time they stand in front of a counter or IVM......

WIN UP TO $1 MILLION DOLLARS!! 20 CHANCES TO WIN!! MULTIPLY YOUR PRIZE!!

XXX BONUS SYMBOLS TRIPLES YOUR PRIZE!! 5 TOP PRIZES OF $1 MILLION DOLLARS!!

There are a lot of players happy about winning their money back or breaking even or multiplying their play amount by 10

and I'm happy because they are happy but to me, it's find a big one out there and some faith will be restored...and the

thrill of the chase too. I still stick to the one out methods for the $20's and it's been working - FOR $100 wins, but -

WHERE'S THE BEEF?

lol

GL TO ALL THAT PLAY AND CATCH A GOOD ONE!!

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #109275
                    April 9, 2011
                    1495 Posts
                    Posted: January 24, 2015, 9:12 am - IP Logged

Curious what tickets were they?

The tickets yesterday were the new $20 ticket and both on ticket 027. Sucks because I always buy the end of the roll if I see it. Just haven't been there in a few days.  He told me they been hitting $1K and $500 alot.

Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #109275
                      April 9, 2011
                      1495 Posts
                      Posted: January 24, 2015, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

Looks like PA has a new $30 ticket on Monday.. Odds are 1 in 6000 for $500. The new $20 is 1 in 3400.  Seems like another joke of a ticket

Texas
                        United States
                        Member #154148
                        April 5, 2014
                        91 Posts
                        Posted: January 24, 2015, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

Looks like PA has a new $30 ticket on Monday.. Odds are 1 in 6000 for $500. The new $20 is 1 in 3400.  Seems like another joke of a ticket

Odds are 1 in 6000 for $500 on a $30 ticket???  I wouldn't even play them if they were 1 in 600. 

I have a feeling they know where the JP winners are and will only let them out if the lottery have made enough profit.  So, at any one time you have zero chance if the winning ticket have not been distributed.  I am speaking about tickets with JP in the upwards of $250,000 or more.  Based on history, the pack number with the JP are so evenly distributed so they are never close together.  Example: if they printed 100,000 packs of scratch offs, with 3 JP in the game, the pack number with the first JP ticket will be around ~30,000, the second JP ticket will be around ~60,000 and the third JP will be around ~90,000.  This is so they can keep selling the tickets for a year or more and not worry if the JP are bought within the first three months.  But I have seen from experience that when the game is about to end with 1 JP left, the pack number goes beyond the 100K to about 115,000+.  I emailed the lottery why we have more packs then what is stated in the game and they could never give me a good answer.  Where is the extra 15K packs came from?  They are printing extra packs to take more of your money!  If they don't print more packs, then other scam they will pull is by closing the game with 2 or more JP remaining.

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #74096
                          May 2, 2009
                          22968 Posts
                          Posted: January 24, 2015, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

Odds are 1 in 6000 for $500 on a $30 ticket???  I wouldn't even play them if they were 1 in 600. 

I have a feeling they know where the JP winners are and will only let them out if the lottery have made enough profit.  So, at any one time you have zero chance if the winning ticket have not been distributed.  I am speaking about tickets with JP in the upwards of $250,000 or more.  Based on history, the pack number with the JP are so evenly distributed so they are never close together.  Example: if they printed 100,000 packs of scratch offs, with 3 JP in the game, the pack number with the first JP ticket will be around ~30,000, the second JP ticket will be around ~60,000 and the third JP will be around ~90,000.  This is so they can keep selling the tickets for a year or more and not worry if the JP are bought within the first three months.  But I have seen from experience that when the game is about to end with 1 JP left, the pack number goes beyond the 100K to about 115,000+.  I emailed the lottery why we have more packs then what is stated in the game and they could never give me a good answer.  Where is the extra 15K packs came from?  They are printing extra packs to take more of your money!  If they don't print more packs, then other scam they will pull is by closing the game with 2 or more JP remaining.

They make an announcement sometimes that since a game is popular, they print more. BS

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #74096
                            May 2, 2009
                            22968 Posts
                            Posted: January 24, 2015, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

Well, play in the first 2 days if you can. The winners will be there. It's the same sorry game....stuff the winners

in the beginning and fool the players that THIS is the BEST da*mn ticket yet.

Don't fall for it. They'll be like the rest in 5 days or so. New is new for under a week. GL in whatever anyone decides

to do with the new junk.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                              Texas
                              United States
                              Member #55889
                              October 23, 2007
                              5615 Posts
                              Posted: January 25, 2015, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

This why I rarely play scratchers. Tx $7000000 Fortune is a good example. $50 tic. 3 top prizes and 2 have been claimed. Is the 3rd one even out there anywhere? You have no way of knowing if it's been distributed or if it's sitting in a warehouse somewhere.

So, about once a month I'll get a bug and buy a scratch off and I'm good for a while.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Page 776 of 907