Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13599 replies. Last post 16 hours ago by fast eddie.

Page 770 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
Pittsburgh
United States
Member #130933
July 28, 2012
249 Posts
Posted: December 26, 2014, 12:11 am - IP Logged

Merry Christmas everyone. 

Matt I agree these tickets are terrible . Can't find a winner for more than $50 for nothing.

Does anyone know when the new PA tickets come out ??

SE PA
    United States
    Member #93582
    July 3, 2010
    1866 Posts
    Posted: December 27, 2014, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

Merry Christmas everyone. 

Matt I agree these tickets are terrible . Can't find a winner for more than $50 for nothing.

Does anyone know when the new PA tickets come out ??

I assume next week? Not on the Lottery website yet though.

Make it 6 Peppermint Payout losers now. This is getting ridiculous. The numbers on the tickets didn't seem bad either - #006, #025, #027, #009, #012, #013

United States
      Member #159438
      September 25, 2014
      6 Posts
      Posted: December 29, 2014, 11:54 am - IP Logged

I bought 6 $10 Freezins to give to guests who visited this Christmas.

Ended up with 2 left. Scratched one, loser. The other was $200 winner with 4 $10 blue matches.

Overall the seasons been tough. I did have one $1000 winner on Money Money Millionare. But nothing else over $50.

Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #109275
        April 9, 2011
        1495 Posts
        Posted: December 29, 2014, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

I assume next week? Not on the Lottery website yet though.

Make it 6 Peppermint Payout losers now. This is getting ridiculous. The numbers on the tickets didn't seem bad either - #006, #025, #027, #009, #012, #013

They are out today. Everything except $10 ticket. They are V-day themed on the $2/$5. i got 1 of each and lost.

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
          Florida
          United States
          Member #104435
          January 14, 2011
          2244 Posts
          Posted: December 29, 2014, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

Finally found a symbol on 100X - 2 in fact. 2 25X symbols so instantly knew it was going to be a $100 winner. First one out too, not bad.

2014 Highest Winner: $500

SE PA
            United States
            Member #93582
            July 3, 2010
            1866 Posts
            Posted: December 29, 2014, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

I refuse to try one more holiday ticket - never been this long since I have had a win! I plan on one spree on the new ones (maybe not today though) just to test them and get in the winning column again. Then I may stop for a while except for birthday.

Odds and prize amounts don't look different though so I doubt I see improvement.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
              Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #74096
              May 2, 2009
              22848 Posts
              Posted: December 29, 2014, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

Best of luck to you Matt! I hope your plan makes you big bucks. I wouldn't spend any more money on them

either if I were you I think. When the new ones come out, get them in the first 2 days...they'll be saturated with

winners because they'll want to trick everyone into thinking they are the best tickets yet. Sad but true.

It used to be 2 or 3 weeks you could count on decent wins when the new ones came out. They changed all that.

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

SE PA
                United States
                Member #93582
                July 3, 2010
                1866 Posts
                Posted: December 29, 2014, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

Best of luck to you Matt! I hope your plan makes you big bucks. I wouldn't spend any more money on them

either if I were you I think. When the new ones come out, get them in the first 2 days...they'll be saturated with

winners because they'll want to trick everyone into thinking they are the best tickets yet. Sad but true.

It used to be 2 or 3 weeks you could count on decent wins when the new ones came out. They changed all that.

I found a $50 win on the new $20, but 2 others lost and I haven't scratched one. It likely  lost since the one after, #006, won the $50. Got 11 of the new $2 ticket with only $4 back. Done for a while because been spending too much to get a win. Good luck all

PA
                  United States
                  Member #129849
                  June 29, 2012
                  308 Posts
                  Posted: December 30, 2014, 12:32 pm - IP Logged

A bit of a recap since my last post.

After my last $520 win, I decided to try $100 worth maybe two days later or so. I got 4 $20 tickets and 2 $10 tickets.

I'm pretty sure the $20 tickets were all Peppermint Payouts, but I know for sure they were all losers. I also got two $10 10X the

money tickets which one was a $10 winner. $100 in and $10 out.

I then a day or two later went down to play, and started off with some $5 christmas tickets. I played about three losers in a row, and

then bought like 6 more two at a time and wound up each time getting my money back. I played one last one, and finally hit a santa hat

for $100. So I was up around $80. I then decided to, against my better judgement, start playing a brand new pack of the $20 Million Dollar Jackpot

tickets. 000-006 were all losers. With the last $20 I had on me, I buy 007 and it hits for $100. After a little banter back and forth with the clerk,

I took her advice and took $80 of it in cash and one more of the tickets which lost. I wasn't keeping real tight of a watch, but I believe I left <snip>

near even on the day. Give or take $20

A few days after that I decide to try two $20 golden tickets and a $10 freezin greetings. The Freezin greetings lost, I had 000 and 001 of the golden

ticket. The first lost and the second was a $100 winner with a bank symbol for a win all with $5 under each. Up $50 on the day.

Yesterday I went down to see if they had the new tickets at the beer store that I usually play at. They did, but the new $20's weren't put out in

any of the machines or in the counter yet. So I took two of the $3 tickets and left. They both lost.

Today I stop down after my first job, and see the new $20's in the machine. I was only going to get one, then I decided maybe I should try two....

I wasn't sure, didn't have much cash and wasn't feeling it. So I pop a $20 in the machine, and get one new $20 ticket just to see what number it 

was on. 001 so they only sold one of the new tickets so far. I buy another, and then decide on just getting four of them total instead of trying another

ticket. I was going to go back to the roll of golden ticket I hit the $100 on a few days ago, but it was only on ticket 005 (which I want to buy 007 from that roll).

I leave with my four $20 $1,000,000 Super Cash tickets and take them home to scratch.

001 - dud 

002 - dud

003 - $500 winner with a SUPER symbol (win all at $25 per slot)

004 - $40 winner with two matches at $20 each

$80 in - $540 out

This makes the sixth $500 winning scratch off for me this year, not too shabby when you throw in the two $1,000 + winning match 6 tickets I bought this year.

Now how much of that $5,000.00 do I still have left? Who knows... I didn't keep that great of records, but I'd tend to believe they got a decent chunk of it back.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

PA
                    United States
                    Member #129849
                    June 29, 2012
                    308 Posts
                    Posted: December 30, 2014, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
                      P A
                      United States
                      Member #117331
                      October 3, 2011
                      6912 Posts
                      Posted: December 30, 2014, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

Great finds getreal!  WTG!

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

Pittsburgh
                        United States
                        Member #130933
                        July 28, 2012
                        249 Posts
                        Posted: December 30, 2014, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

Needed somewhere to vent even though not scratch off related.

Play 777 faithfully. Didn't play last night cause I worked late and was tired.

still sick when I saw it came out. Unbelievable!! Out $1000.

PA
                          United States
                          Member #129849
                          June 29, 2012
                          308 Posts
                          Posted: December 30, 2014, 2:10 pm - IP Logged

Needed somewhere to vent even though not scratch off related.

Play 777 faithfully. Didn't play last night cause I worked late and was tired.

still sick when I saw it came out. Unbelievable!! Out $1000.

:( what a bummer

Really sorry to hear that

I went to try to cash in my tickets, and they only had enough to cash the $40. So I took four $5 "Love to Win" tickets and another Millionaire Raffle ticket (makes my fifth one), went to the grocery store and then went home. Scratched them off, 008 loser, 009 $5 winner, 010 loser, 011 $5 winner. So, out $10 but hey it could have been worse.

I was somewhat itching to play that pack of new $20 tickets again. I know they sold about 10 more tickets at least since I bought mine 2 and a half hours ago. I saw ticket 011 in trash and there is only currently one pack in the store. I usually do bad when I play a pack of tickets that I hit for $500 on already.... but my gut tells me to try another ticket or two from the middle of the pack.

I dunno, I just might leave it alone this time!

SE PA
                            United States
                            Member #93582
                            July 3, 2010
                            1866 Posts
                            Posted: December 30, 2014, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

Congrats! Yeah, #005 lost so only 1 winner out of 4 yesterday.

I got #004 from the beer store and lost. Amazingly no one had played more later in the day, so I got #005 and #006 which won the $50.

Phoenixville Acme was not good as #017 on the new $20 lost and had the miserable spree on the $2 ticket. First one out won $2, then 8 losers before another $2 win.

Acme may be better than my regular stores, but the hawking there is terrible.

Pittsburgh
                              United States
                              Member #130933
                              July 28, 2012
                              249 Posts
                              Posted: December 30, 2014, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

Do have one positive. Won $250 on bingo extra on Saturday.

got diamond on card 5.

think that is the most I won on that since its been out. Considering how many I've bought that's not good.

Page 770 of 907