Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 3:27 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13692 replies. Last post 12 hours ago by fast eddie.

Page 770 of 913
PrintE-mailLink
Pittsburgh
United States
Member #130933
July 28, 2012
249 Posts
Posted: December 26, 2014, 12:11 am - IP Logged

Merry Christmas everyone. 

Matt I agree these tickets are terrible . Can't find a winner for more than $50 for nothing.

Does anyone know when the new PA tickets come out ??

SE PA
    United States
    Member #93582
    July 3, 2010
    1873 Posts
    Posted: December 27, 2014, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

Merry Christmas everyone. 

Matt I agree these tickets are terrible . Can't find a winner for more than $50 for nothing.

Does anyone know when the new PA tickets come out ??

I assume next week? Not on the Lottery website yet though.

Make it 6 Peppermint Payout losers now. This is getting ridiculous. The numbers on the tickets didn't seem bad either - #006, #025, #027, #009, #012, #013

United States
      Member #159438
      September 25, 2014
      29 Posts
      Posted: December 29, 2014, 11:54 am - IP Logged

I bought 6 $10 Freezins to give to guests who visited this Christmas.

Ended up with 2 left. Scratched one, loser. The other was $200 winner with 4 $10 blue matches.

Overall the seasons been tough. I did have one $1000 winner on Money Money Millionare. But nothing else over $50.

Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #109275
        April 9, 2011
        1503 Posts
        Posted: December 29, 2014, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

I assume next week? Not on the Lottery website yet though.

Make it 6 Peppermint Payout losers now. This is getting ridiculous. The numbers on the tickets didn't seem bad either - #006, #025, #027, #009, #012, #013

They are out today. Everything except $10 ticket. They are V-day themed on the $2/$5. i got 1 of each and lost.

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
          Florida
          United States
          Member #104435
          January 14, 2011
          2244 Posts
          Posted: December 29, 2014, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

Finally found a symbol on 100X - 2 in fact. 2 25X symbols so instantly knew it was going to be a $100 winner. First one out too, not bad.

2014 Highest Winner: $500

SE PA
            United States
            Member #93582
            July 3, 2010
            1873 Posts
            Posted: December 29, 2014, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

I refuse to try one more holiday ticket - never been this long since I have had a win! I plan on one spree on the new ones (maybe not today though) just to test them and get in the winning column again. Then I may stop for a while except for birthday.

Odds and prize amounts don't look different though so I doubt I see improvement.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
              Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #74096
              May 2, 2009
              23238 Posts
              Posted: December 29, 2014, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

Best of luck to you Matt! I hope your plan makes you big bucks. I wouldn't spend any more money on them

either if I were you I think. When the new ones come out, get them in the first 2 days...they'll be saturated with

winners because they'll want to trick everyone into thinking they are the best tickets yet. Sad but true.

It used to be 2 or 3 weeks you could count on decent wins when the new ones came out. They changed all that.

010 122 963 824 684 584 0000 6837 4061 1207 2319 4901 1009 1347 1537

SE PA
                United States
                Member #93582
                July 3, 2010
                1873 Posts
                Posted: December 29, 2014, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

Best of luck to you Matt! I hope your plan makes you big bucks. I wouldn't spend any more money on them

either if I were you I think. When the new ones come out, get them in the first 2 days...they'll be saturated with

winners because they'll want to trick everyone into thinking they are the best tickets yet. Sad but true.

It used to be 2 or 3 weeks you could count on decent wins when the new ones came out. They changed all that.

I found a $50 win on the new $20, but 2 others lost and I haven't scratched one. It likely  lost since the one after, #006, won the $50. Got 11 of the new $2 ticket with only $4 back. Done for a while because been spending too much to get a win. Good luck all

PA
                  United States
                  Member #129849
                  June 29, 2012
                  314 Posts
                  Posted: December 30, 2014, 12:32 pm - IP Logged

A bit of a recap since my last post.

After my last $520 win, I decided to try $100 worth maybe two days later or so. I got 4 $20 tickets and 2 $10 tickets.

I'm pretty sure the $20 tickets were all Peppermint Payouts, but I know for sure they were all losers. I also got two $10 10X the

money tickets which one was a $10 winner. $100 in and $10 out.

I then a day or two later went down to play, and started off with some $5 christmas tickets. I played about three losers in a row, and

then bought like 6 more two at a time and wound up each time getting my money back. I played one last one, and finally hit a santa hat

for $100. So I was up around $80. I then decided to, against my better judgement, start playing a brand new pack of the $20 Million Dollar Jackpot

tickets. 000-006 were all losers. With the last $20 I had on me, I buy 007 and it hits for $100. After a little banter back and forth with the clerk,

I took her advice and took $80 of it in cash and one more of the tickets which lost. I wasn't keeping real tight of a watch, but I believe I left <snip>

near even on the day. Give or take $20

A few days after that I decide to try two $20 golden tickets and a $10 freezin greetings. The Freezin greetings lost, I had 000 and 001 of the golden

ticket. The first lost and the second was a $100 winner with a bank symbol for a win all with $5 under each. Up $50 on the day.

Yesterday I went down to see if they had the new tickets at the beer store that I usually play at. They did, but the new $20's weren't put out in

any of the machines or in the counter yet. So I took two of the $3 tickets and left. They both lost.

Today I stop down after my first job, and see the new $20's in the machine. I was only going to get one, then I decided maybe I should try two....

I wasn't sure, didn't have much cash and wasn't feeling it. So I pop a $20 in the machine, and get one new $20 ticket just to see what number it 

was on. 001 so they only sold one of the new tickets so far. I buy another, and then decide on just getting four of them total instead of trying another

ticket. I was going to go back to the roll of golden ticket I hit the $100 on a few days ago, but it was only on ticket 005 (which I want to buy 007 from that roll).

I leave with my four $20 $1,000,000 Super Cash tickets and take them home to scratch.

001 - dud 

002 - dud

003 - $500 winner with a SUPER symbol (win all at $25 per slot)

004 - $40 winner with two matches at $20 each

$80 in - $540 out

This makes the sixth $500 winning scratch off for me this year, not too shabby when you throw in the two $1,000 + winning match 6 tickets I bought this year.

Now how much of that $5,000.00 do I still have left? Who knows... I didn't keep that great of records, but I'd tend to believe they got a decent chunk of it back.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

PA
                    United States
                    Member #129849
                    June 29, 2012
                    314 Posts
                    Posted: December 30, 2014, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
                      P A
                      United States
                      Member #117331
                      October 3, 2011
                      7085 Posts
                      Posted: December 30, 2014, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

Great finds getreal!  WTG!

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

Pittsburgh
                        United States
                        Member #130933
                        July 28, 2012
                        249 Posts
                        Posted: December 30, 2014, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

Needed somewhere to vent even though not scratch off related.

Play 777 faithfully. Didn't play last night cause I worked late and was tired.

still sick when I saw it came out. Unbelievable!! Out $1000.

PA
                          United States
                          Member #129849
                          June 29, 2012
                          314 Posts
                          Posted: December 30, 2014, 2:10 pm - IP Logged

Needed somewhere to vent even though not scratch off related.

Play 777 faithfully. Didn't play last night cause I worked late and was tired.

still sick when I saw it came out. Unbelievable!! Out $1000.

:( what a bummer

Really sorry to hear that

I went to try to cash in my tickets, and they only had enough to cash the $40. So I took four $5 "Love to Win" tickets and another Millionaire Raffle ticket (makes my fifth one), went to the grocery store and then went home. Scratched them off, 008 loser, 009 $5 winner, 010 loser, 011 $5 winner. So, out $10 but hey it could have been worse.

I was somewhat itching to play that pack of new $20 tickets again. I know they sold about 10 more tickets at least since I bought mine 2 and a half hours ago. I saw ticket 011 in trash and there is only currently one pack in the store. I usually do bad when I play a pack of tickets that I hit for $500 on already.... but my gut tells me to try another ticket or two from the middle of the pack.

I dunno, I just might leave it alone this time!

SE PA
                            United States
                            Member #93582
                            July 3, 2010
                            1873 Posts
                            Posted: December 30, 2014, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

Congrats! Yeah, #005 lost so only 1 winner out of 4 yesterday.

I got #004 from the beer store and lost. Amazingly no one had played more later in the day, so I got #005 and #006 which won the $50.

Phoenixville Acme was not good as #017 on the new $20 lost and had the miserable spree on the $2 ticket. First one out won $2, then 8 losers before another $2 win.

Acme may be better than my regular stores, but the hawking there is terrible.

Pittsburgh
                              United States
                              Member #130933
                              July 28, 2012
                              249 Posts
                              Posted: December 30, 2014, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

Do have one positive. Won $250 on bingo extra on Saturday.

got diamond on card 5.

think that is the most I won on that since its been out. Considering how many I've bought that's not good.

Page 770 of 913