Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 9:30 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13599 replies. Last post 8 hours ago by fast eddie.

Page 777 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
Texas
United States
Member #154148
April 5, 2014
91 Posts
Posted: January 25, 2015, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

This why I rarely play scratchers. Tx $7000000 Fortune is a good example. $50 tic. 3 top prizes and 2 have been claimed. Is the 3rd one even out there anywhere? You have no way of knowing if it's been distributed or if it's sitting in a warehouse somewhere.

So, about once a month I'll get a bug and buy a scratch off and I'm good for a while.

Exactly rcbbuckeye.  It has been 8 months since the last JP was claimed.  So, people are spending $50 a ticket with zero chance of getting the JP in the last eight months!  The lottery knows it and they are holding on to it until they feel it is time to let it out or it is time to retire it with 1 JP remaining!  I feel they are printing a whole bunch more tickets and is hanging on to that winning ticket based on my calculation they should be running out but it keeps going and going like the Energizer Bunny.

SE PA
    United States
    Member #93582
    July 3, 2010
    1866 Posts
    Posted: January 25, 2015, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

Just a quick update; haven't read the thread. Will try one of the new $30 ticket, and if that one loses, then just one more. Had been in another slump on Super Cash. 5 tries and 5 losers - 2 of them were on a visit to State College, a new place. Won $50 on it yesterday on #005. Been still playing but not a lot at a time. Nothing of note; still way too many losers and small wins out there.

Romancandle's avatar - moon
      Upacreek
      United States
      Member #136306
      December 8, 2012
      428 Posts
      Posted: January 25, 2015, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

Yep... agree with both of you...

I wonder what the odds would be knowing that at least 1 of the 3 major jackpot prizes would never be distributed and somewhere around 25% or less of the remaining lower tier prizes never get distributed on any given games cycle?

That's the steep downside of scratchers... your odds can be ZERO if the prize is never distributed.

The other thing to keep in mind... I wonder what the laws are in terms of "timely and accurately" reporting current prizes remaining?  Even if they did that much, they can still pull a game on the premise that it isn't making "enough" money.

Sorry players... but here's another new game for you ha ha...

-RC

SE PA
        United States
        Member #93582
        July 3, 2010
        1866 Posts
        Posted: January 26, 2015, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

Does this stupid state want me to quit right now? Even earlier than expected? I mean #001 and #002 on Triple Million both lost! New roll and a $30 ticket and at the beginning. Most ridiculous thing I have ever heard of. Really, really disgusted.

SE PA
          United States
          Member #93582
          July 3, 2010
          1866 Posts
          Posted: January 26, 2015, 3:30 pm - IP Logged

I should have stopped anyway after I saw how rolls are randomized. They aren't even close to even! And number fixing is involved - how many times do certain numbers like #001, 002, and others have to lose before you know something is up. Those combined with the awful payouts, uneven distribution of good wins, etc. mean I will be stopping after my next win. Those two $30 losers from Acme when the hawks weren't even out yet is the final straw.

So was nice knowing all the people here.. much better knowing you than playing this lottery. Last post unless something big happens on my next win.

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
            P A
            United States
            Member #117331
            October 3, 2011
            6912 Posts
            Posted: January 27, 2015, 12:29 pm - IP Logged

I should have stopped anyway after I saw how rolls are randomized. They aren't even close to even! And number fixing is involved - how many times do certain numbers like #001, 002, and others have to lose before you know something is up. Those combined with the awful payouts, uneven distribution of good wins, etc. mean I will be stopping after my next win. Those two $30 losers from Acme when the hawks weren't even out yet is the final straw.

So was nice knowing all the people here.. much better knowing you than playing this lottery. Last post unless something big happens on my next win.

Sorry to hear about the new tix matt!

My luck was good on a few of them today. 

I got the first few of a bunch of games and won these amounts.

$30 triple million tickets. 000, 001 000- loser 001 $300 winner with the middle bonus spot.

$10 burried treasure. 000, 001, 002  all losers.

$5 leprechaun ticket. 004, 005, 006, 007  007 was the only winner had 10 leprechauns @ $10 ea. $100 win.

$5 sizzling 7s  ticket. 003, 004  004 had a '7' with $50 under it. 

Also got another WIN symbol on love to win yesterday for $100.

That is probably my most consistent winning ticket. 5 WIN symbols so far on that one.

Hope things improve matt. Try a different spot for the new ones.

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #109275
              April 9, 2011
              1495 Posts
              Posted: January 27, 2015, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

Sorry to hear about your luck Matt. i think we are all close to being in the same boat. You have to spend $1000 to hope for $100 anymore. Pretty sad. Store owner told me the pack of $30 didn't pay out above $30 on ticket 017.  I got 18 and it hit $40. Came back and he told me the other roll hit $500... It's never me but always seems to be before, after or next to the tickets I buy.  Hopefully someone pulls that $25K and above soon.

CDanaT's avatar - tiger avatar_04_hd_pictures_169016.jpg
                TX
                United States
                Member #121193
                January 4, 2012
                1637 Posts
                Posted: January 28, 2015, 7:18 am - IP Logged

We have a new $10 game out called 50X...sooooooo the lil store I stop at near work has done ok for me on scratchers lately. Actually have won more than I have spent. I was busy over the first few days of the new year...and what happens ???    YEUUUUP YOU GUESSED IT !!!!!!, a guy gets the first big prize($1,000,000.00) on the game I play and from the exact store  where I buy those tix from....
                Thud
                FUDGE ME !!!....Gotta believe it's a sign that I am getting closer to my collection date. Thumbs Up

Stay Positive, Believe and good things will come your way

Olney, MD
                  United States
                  Member #121536
                  January 11, 2012
                  450 Posts
                  Posted: January 28, 2015, 9:51 am - IP Logged

I tried my luck yesterday and did pretty well.  I had 3 5 Card Cash Tickets and one of them matched 3 cards in the drawing and was a $30 winner.  I wanted to try the new tickets so I got 2 $5 Monopoly, 3 $2 Monopoly, and 3 $10 Monopoly.  Out of those I had a $5 winner on the $5 Monopoly and a $15 winner on the $10 Monopoly.  I had a couple tickets that I took home with me to scratch.  One was the $5 You Win and the other was a $5 10X Bingo.  The Bingo one lost but I was surprised to see the $5 You Win was a $75 winner.

Illinois
                    United States
                    Member #162842
                    January 13, 2015
                    9 Posts
                    Posted: January 29, 2015, 11:36 am - IP Logged

Bought another book of $20 Merry Millionaire tickets from the Illinois Lottery going after the last top prize.

I actually bought the book in a mini lottery pool with one of my youtube subscribers. There are 30

tickets in the book. I had her send me $150 to cover the max loss as usually each book will have

minimum of $300 in it or more likely $350 in it. And for the fourth book in a row we only get

back $350. It is great entertainment though! Got back the usual

4-$20

2-$25

1-$30

1-$40

1-$50

1-$100

We will keep on scratchin on youtube!

kingsofwinning

I have an itch to scratch

"Keep on scratchin"

Addicted to scratching tickets on youtube. (kingsofwinning)

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                      Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #74096
                      May 2, 2009
                      22846 Posts
                      Posted: January 29, 2015, 11:54 am - IP Logged

I tried my luck yesterday and did pretty well.  I had 3 5 Card Cash Tickets and one of them matched 3 cards in the drawing and was a $30 winner.  I wanted to try the new tickets so I got 2 $5 Monopoly, 3 $2 Monopoly, and 3 $10 Monopoly.  Out of those I had a $5 winner on the $5 Monopoly and a $15 winner on the $10 Monopoly.  I had a couple tickets that I took home with me to scratch.  One was the $5 You Win and the other was a $5 10X Bingo.  The Bingo one lost but I was surprised to see the $5 You Win was a $75 winner.

Good ones MDguy! WTG! GL with future buys too!

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                        Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #74096
                        May 2, 2009
                        22846 Posts
                        Posted: January 29, 2015, 11:55 am - IP Logged

Bought another book of $20 Merry Millionaire tickets from the Illinois Lottery going after the last top prize.

I actually bought the book in a mini lottery pool with one of my youtube subscribers. There are 30

tickets in the book. I had her send me $150 to cover the max loss as usually each book will have

minimum of $300 in it or more likely $350 in it. And for the fourth book in a row we only get

back $350. It is great entertainment though! Got back the usual

4-$20

2-$25

1-$30

1-$40

1-$50

1-$100

We will keep on scratchin on youtube!

kingsofwinning

kingsofwinning hey, one day you might stumble onto a book with something GREAT in it. GL to you!

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

United States
                          Member #152942
                          March 1, 2014
                          65 Posts
                          Posted: January 29, 2015, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

Tried all of the new tickets in PA. The $5 & $10 ones I pretty much just won the price of the ticket back. Went ahead and got four of the $30 tickets from four different places only won $30 back on one of them. Staying the hell away from those things!

United States
                            Member #136265
                            December 7, 2012
                            489 Posts
                            Posted: January 29, 2015, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

hit 150.00 on a royal riches today after work  it's a 5.00 ticket. It was good hit needed it.

GO RED WINGS

PA
                              United States
                              Member #129849
                              June 29, 2012
                              308 Posts
                              Posted: January 30, 2015, 9:52 am - IP Logged

Haven't played anything since I posted last.

Decided yesterday to try one of the new $30 tickets, wanted to try one on the first day but wasn't able to 

get down there. So I got one yesterday, ticket 005 and it was a loser.

I think I'll wind up trying one or two more of them, and then be done especially if I don't win anything. Might

get one more today. I want ticket 007, hopefully it's there.

Page 777 of 907