Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 4 days ago by Chris$.

Page 791 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
SE PA
United States
Member #93582
July 3, 2010
1866 Posts
Posted: March 24, 2015, 1:36 am - IP Logged

Here is what happens with the Beer Store I think: I go late afternoon and someone has usually bought the first couple to few. I don't know if it is hawked, but it's annoying because no more lottery traffic comes until evening. I tried 6 Wizards of Ozs #004-006 (all lost) and later #009-#011 (won $10 on #009). Got a $10 winner on one of two Solid Golds and lost on all 4 Happy Mother's Days. Will try going earlier but the tickets really seem bad at this place. Spent more than I thought so must be smaller tomorrow and then not much at all.

PA
    United States
    Member #129849
    June 29, 2012
    308 Posts
    Posted: March 24, 2015, 8:43 am - IP Logged

It's hard and annoying to play at a spot where people hawk the tickets. Unfortunately for me, even for living

in such a small town, the hawks prey everywhere that sells tickets pretty much. For such a small town we have

like at least 5 places to play at. You get frustrated when you know they can and will chase until they find any

decent winner that might be in the pack, most often leaving you with the rest of the crap.

The beer store I play at, I can somewhat "monitor" if a roll has been hawked or not. I usually buy from the counter

top display, since I can see the numbers. I've watched enough that I have a fair idea of when the hawks are most active.

Still you can never be sure. I've seen rolls go in just a few hours. Again I live in a small town, I'd say for sure the population

is under 2000 people. 

That's a pretty harsh day as well on the new tickets, hopefully you find something better today.

United States
      Member #159617
      October 2, 2014
      246 Posts
      Posted: March 24, 2015, 3:30 pm - IP Logged

I live in a pretty big area in Jacksonville FL and we have a lot of hawks !! Two lady's that I know will buy up to $2000 in tics at a time. One of them hit a million last year.

Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #109275
        April 9, 2011
        1495 Posts
        Posted: March 24, 2015, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

I live in a pretty big area in Jacksonville FL and we have a lot of hawks !! Two lady's that I know will buy up to $2000 in tics at a time. One of them hit a million last year.

Nice win on that $1K ..

I don't like the new tickets and it isn't about losing money. I am 2-3 on OZ for $20 back, 0-4 on Mother's Day and 1-4 on Solid gold with a $40 win, so I am only down $10.. On the OZ tickets, there just doesn't seem to be anything special. I haven't seen the movie in ages, but is there a flying Monkey or Poppy?. Just seems nothing special. Same with Mother's Day. I remember when they use to be a symbol or lose game. As for the other $5. I hated that design on the $20 ticket, so I hate it more on the $5. I like to scratch a straight line over my numbers without revealing prizes. I hate having to hunt and peck the #'s. I know where they are to avoid the dollar amounts, but still a royal pain.

PA
          United States
          Member #129849
          June 29, 2012
          308 Posts
          Posted: March 24, 2015, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

Nice win on that $1K ..

I don't like the new tickets and it isn't about losing money. I am 2-3 on OZ for $20 back, 0-4 on Mother's Day and 1-4 on Solid gold with a $40 win, so I am only down $10.. On the OZ tickets, there just doesn't seem to be anything special. I haven't seen the movie in ages, but is there a flying Monkey or Poppy?. Just seems nothing special. Same with Mother's Day. I remember when they use to be a symbol or lose game. As for the other $5. I hated that design on the $20 ticket, so I hate it more on the $5. I like to scratch a straight line over my numbers without revealing prizes. I hate having to hunt and peck the #'s. I know where they are to avoid the dollar amounts, but still a royal pain.

I still haven't done anything other than my 1st day (spend $40 to win $20) playing. I may pick up a few more tonight, I don't know though.

As far as the WoZ ticket, there are flying monkeys and I think the poppies even have a reference to the movie but like you it's been years

and years since I've last watched it. I also dislike the tickets that "stagger" scratch spots. I get paranoid that I'll miss one and throw away

a big winner. Too bad they changed up mothers day like that, I forgot it was a symbol only win game. I actually like those the best. Very very

easy to see if you won, faster to play and almost non zero chance of throwing away a winning ticket.

I also didn't realize the WoZ ticket was a second chance ticket. Normally the second chance tickets are very very bad to me, I rarely even

get my money back on those. I probably won't be playing very many of them now, knowing that.

SE PA
            United States
            Member #93582
            July 3, 2010
            1866 Posts
            Posted: March 25, 2015, 2:14 am - IP Logged

Was better on the Wizard of Oz.

From Limerick Giant -

#20 and #021 Wizard of Oz were both $10

2 Mother's Days lost (0 for 7 on that now)

From one Wawa -

#037 and #038 Wizard of Oz won $10 and $20

027 Mother's Day lost (I know for certain a hawk just won $10 on #026 so just bought one. Problem with my stores is you never know when the hawks will come)

Then made one stop too many at another Wawa. The new $20 (fourth loser in the last 4 tries - bad ticket suddenly), Wizard of Oz #014 and Solid Gold #024 all lost.

PA
              United States
              Member #129849
              June 29, 2012
              308 Posts
              Posted: March 25, 2015, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

So I gave it another go today, stopped at the beer store about a block from where I live.

$20 Million Dollar Super Cash

006 - Loser

007 - $25 winner with money roll symbol

$5 Mothers Day

015 - Loser

016 - Loser

$50 in and $25 back out. That puts me at $310 in the hole for this year.

I don't know why I do, but I have the urge to play more. I should have the urge to lock down my spending.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #74096
                May 2, 2009
                22968 Posts
                Posted: March 26, 2015, 9:26 am - IP Logged

Not too impressed with the new tickets as far as winning goes....love the design of

The Wizard of Oz though.

I've been scanning losers with the lottery app but ticket wins seem like too much face

value for a new release. I found a few $25's, a $50 and that's a letdown and makes me

think the good ones ($$$) are not going to be in the first few days. Maybe in a couple

weeks. No Nod

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

PA
                  United States
                  Member #129849
                  June 29, 2012
                  308 Posts
                  Posted: March 27, 2015, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

Another $70 in and $20 back out...

$30 Triple Million

003 - Loser

$20 Million Dollar PAYOUT

011 - Loser

012 - $20 

Puts me $360 in the hole for the year, kinda sad really. I want to wait until I'm done with my first job and go

down and get one or two more of the $30 tickets. If I strike out on them, I swear I'll never buy another $30.

At the very least I'll never buy another of either of the two current $30 tickets. They have been just plain brutal

to me. I'm 3-12 on the new $30. Two $40 winners and one $30 winner out of $360 worth of $30  tickets.

SE PA
                    United States
                    Member #93582
                    July 3, 2010
                    1866 Posts
                    Posted: March 27, 2015, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

I am done with these new tickets; just have one once on Happy Mother's Day for $5, and the Wizard of Oz wins $10 constantly. Just got one Wizard of Oz today and yesterday. Lost on #001 yesterday and won $10 on #019 today. Maybe will pick up the new $20 a couple times before new tickets again even though it has been bad after an initial good run.

Mass
                      United States
                      Member #68073
                      December 12, 2008
                      217 Posts
                      Posted: March 27, 2015, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

https://youtu.be/g97JxPwzXHI

Got out a decent winner today. Laptop crashed so cannot upload pic to shutterfly on the iPad I guess. But I did get it live on video for those who wanna see how much I hit. ( not a life-changer!) 

congrats to to all the recent winners and good luck to those who have been flustered by losing streaks and crappy luck! 

Spin

Capecod,Mass
                        United States
                        Member #137160
                        December 28, 2012
                        50 Posts
                        Posted: March 27, 2015, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

Nice win. Congrats.

PA
                          United States
                          Member #129849
                          June 29, 2012
                          308 Posts
                          Posted: March 29, 2015, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

I decided to try two of the WoZ tickets. It was either that or 5 of the newest $20 tickets.

I opted for the two $10 WoZ tickets.

026 - $10 w flying monkey symbol

027 - loser

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                            Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #74096
                            May 2, 2009
                            22968 Posts
                            Posted: March 31, 2015, 10:59 am - IP Logged

I decided to try two of the WoZ tickets. It was either that or 5 of the newest $20 tickets.

I opted for the two $10 WoZ tickets.

026 - $10 w flying monkey symbol

027 - loser

GetReal...the Oz tickets aren't too peppy for me. I like the look of them but that doesn't win money lol.

I got only 2 monkey symbols....no poppy.....and no red number match yet.

The best I've done I think on them is $50...that's not a good ticket in my book. I've been entering

the losers on the website, maybe I'm pegged for a win there since nothing is happening with the

scratching part of the game. I think for a $10 ticket, 10x the Money has been better for me but they

stink too with 10x symbols paying - $50 Dead

Gl with what you play today!!

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

PA
                              United States
                              Member #129849
                              June 29, 2012
                              308 Posts
                              Posted: March 31, 2015, 4:11 pm - IP Logged

Tried a few more tickets today with typical results:

$10 Wizard of Oz

014  - Loser

015 - Loser

$5 Mothers Day

049 - Loser

050 - Loser

That puts me at exactly $400 in the hole since the start of this year.

I'm done until new tickets come out, and if I buy $100 worth of the new $20 ticket

on the first day and don't get at least my money back then I'm more than likely done 

for the rest of the year. Just pathetic.

Page 791 of 907