Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 2:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 4 days ago by Chris$.

Page 794 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
Olney, MD
United States
Member #121536
January 11, 2012
450 Posts
Posted: April 8, 2015, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

I got 2 $3 Loteria #11 and #12 and #11 won $50.

PA
    United States
    Member #129849
    June 29, 2012
    308 Posts
    Posted: April 9, 2015, 9:51 am - IP Logged

This will be my last post for awhile. I handed that roll of tickets back. After work I went back over. The 1st 10 paid $190. While there I played the next 5 and that paid $50. So after 15 tickets(technically 12 as 10/11 hit) and $300 there was 7 winners and $240 back.. The last 15(technically 18) tickets had 2 winners and $45 in winnings. I should have stopped. I should have seen the 50/50 split before and how it is usually 90/10 for front/back. I guess I feared giving back a good winner. Yeah well. I am done for awhile. PA really needs to work on evening packs out better. Hope someone here hits big....

That's tough omiller, you basically got trashed on those last two rolls of tickets.

I haven't been playing myself, not since that last round of tickets where I won the $100 on WoZ. Still

in the hole $350 for the year so far but it could be a lot lot worse and still way up from what I did last year.

I dunno if I'm going to play much in the near future, my best luck has been on brand new tickets on

the first day. The beer store I play at has consistently put out $500's and 1K winners within the first week

if not the first day. I think the last 4 new $20 tickets in a row put me out a $500 on the first day / week.

Maybe I'll wait for the new $20's... or maybe I'll try a few more of the Supercash or Payout tickets.

I do like the new Cash 4 life game, seems like the odds may be a bit crappy but the thought of winning $1000

a day for life, or even $1000 a week for life is pretty incredible. I did play $10 worth of cash 5 when it was just

over a million dollars the other day. What a nice payday someone got!

Good luck everyone

PA
      United States
      Member #129849
      June 29, 2012
      308 Posts
      Posted: April 9, 2015, 12:24 pm - IP Logged

Stopped at the grocery store on my way home from my first job to pick up some lunch meats and other

things and thought about the $10 WoZ ticket. I don't like second chance tickets, my luck has usually been terrible

on them but the fact that all the top prizes are still out there makes me itch to play this ticket.

I grabbed two of them from the machine. 

055 - Loser

056 - $100 winner w poppy symbol

I was really hoping and thinking this would be a $500 or a $1000 winner, but i'll take it.

That puts me down $270 for the year, profit of $80 on the day!

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
        P A
        United States
        Member #117331
        October 3, 2011
        6943 Posts
        Posted: April 9, 2015, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

I found a $500 winner today on the new pa $2 hot streak ticket!

It was ticket no 114 & had 2 matches of $250!

I literally got one ticket. After cashing that I stopped and got the

First 5 of the $20 golden ticket ALL losers :(

So still very happy with the profit margin but betting the next one was prob a good winner for the $20 tic.

Half tempted to go back to the beer store and get the next one.......

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

SE PA
          United States
          Member #93582
          July 3, 2010
          1866 Posts
          Posted: April 9, 2015, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

PA Lottery rolls are way too uneven and same numbers lose all the time and they don't send enough good winners to certain areas. The $1000 was a special fluke of a ticket - they hardly ever appear here. And no $500s. I should have stopped playing after the $1,000. Today I got EIGHT - count them EIGHT - straight losers on the $20 Million Dollar Payout ticket before getting a $40 on the 9th one. Must have been that dreaded second half that omiller was talking about. So after getting way carried away chasing a win, I will not be posting or playing. I really feel PA tickets are among the worst in the country. I may not even play on my birthday this year.

Congrats to Chris though - really needed one of those today.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
            Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #74096
            May 2, 2009
            22968 Posts
            Posted: April 9, 2015, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

Stopped at the grocery store on my way home from my first job to pick up some lunch meats and other

things and thought about the $10 WoZ ticket. I don't like second chance tickets, my luck has usually been terrible

on them but the fact that all the top prizes are still out there makes me itch to play this ticket.

I grabbed two of them from the machine. 

055 - Loser

056 - $100 winner w poppy symbol

I was really hoping and thinking this would be a $500 or a $1000 winner, but i'll take it.

That puts me down $270 for the year, profit of $80 on the day!

I'd like a poppy GetReal, I'm happy you found one WTG! I'm still looking.

I don't like second chance tickets either too much. I feel that by offering the second chance to win

the first chance to win is less likely on more tickets lol.

GL GL GL and hope you find a really big one!!

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

SE PA
              United States
              Member #93582
              July 3, 2010
              1866 Posts
              Posted: April 10, 2015, 12:17 am - IP Logged

I'd like a poppy GetReal, I'm happy you found one WTG! I'm still looking.

I don't like second chance tickets either too much. I feel that by offering the second chance to win

the first chance to win is less likely on more tickets lol.

GL GL GL and hope you find a really big one!!

I won on #056 also with only a $20 match for me though. 

Really mad at the PA Lottery after today's 8 losers in a row with no big win after, so best to stop for a long while. Just frustrating again. This tendency of mine to chase wins after enough losers must stop also.

PA
                United States
                Member #129849
                June 29, 2012
                308 Posts
                Posted: April 10, 2015, 9:19 am - IP Logged

@Dr65

This actually makes the second $100 winner w a poppy for me in less than two weeks. In those two weeks I think the only

scratchers I played were 8 WoZ tickets. I think I had two $10 winners with the flying monkey and the two $100 winners

with the poppy symbol on each.

@MattfromPA

Sorry to hear about the long list of losers on the Million Dollar Payout ticket. I experienced the same thing a few times within

the last few months on some of the $20 games. Upwards of 7-9 tickets in a row with not one single winner of any kind.

I've been thinking a lot about this, and I'd like to offer up some thoughts to you and omiller (and everyone else really). The odds

of winning any prize (and of winning any specific prize) are the same for every ticket purchased keeping in mind the amount of tickets

out there and the amount of said particular prize remaining. So a $20 ticket usually has about a 1 in 3.2 - 3.5 chance to be a winner

and that should hold true for every ticket (and keeping in mind those other things). I think that honestly, it doesn't matter if we buy

a roll or play them one at a time, it feels like the general payback is around %50 and those who play a lot more than I do probably have

a better idea but I feel that is close. So my thoughts are, why play so heavily / far into the same pack to begin with? 

Lots of people, myself included, feel that a roll is "due" after so many losing tickets. I'm starting to challenge that and offer the idea that

as we have all very well seen, there can be large amounts of back to back or near back to back losers. So it may be worth while to spread

your play beyond just one pack. If you go to a store that has several packs of the same game, or if several stores in a fairly close area have

the same game and you want to play more than just one or two of that ticket, why not break it up between packs and stores? Build a roll

by purchasing 5 tickets from 6 different rolls / stores. Maybe even less, do like 2 or 3 from each roll / store. Wait till you get home to scratch them.

That way, even if say for instance all of the tickets from a roll / store zip out, you won't know what was what and wont be tempted to go back and

buy more, because you don't know where they came from. Same idea goes for smaller amounts as well. If you want to by 5-10 tickets, get one or

two from each store or pack until you have the desired amount and then take them home to scratch. I feel that will really curb the desire to chase

especially for those who play larger amounts of tickets.

For me, I've never purposely wanted to buy more than 5 tickets upon starting out. When I have gone in and played most of a roll, it's because the

first 5 tickets zipped out on me. If I had done say 2 from one pack, 2 from another and then grabbed the last one from a different store.. I wouldn't

have wanted to chase. I wouldn't have felt that the pack was "due". And this can also save you from a pack that was hawked, now your only buying

a few tickets from that roll. By my own thoughts about, a roll really can't be hawked if all tickets have the same chances at winning regardless of what

parts of what packs they belong to. But I've seen it often enough, and so have others to where, the hawks will play out till they hit anything decent and

then usually the rest of the roll is crap. Not always, but it does happen.

I don't know if I'll ever go into a store intended to buy a whole roll, but I think if I do I would break it up and split the "roll" up among multiple packs / stores.

SE PA
                  United States
                  Member #93582
                  July 3, 2010
                  1866 Posts
                  Posted: April 10, 2015, 9:42 am - IP Logged

@Dr65

This actually makes the second $100 winner w a poppy for me in less than two weeks. In those two weeks I think the only

scratchers I played were 8 WoZ tickets. I think I had two $10 winners with the flying monkey and the two $100 winners

@MattfromPA

Sorry to hear about the long list of losers on the Million Dollar Payout ticket. I experienced the same thing a few times within

the last few months on some of the $20 games. Upwards of 7-9 tickets in a row with not one single winner of any kind.

I've been thinking a lot about this, and I'd like to offer up some thoughts to you and omiller (and everyone else really). The odds

of winning any prize (and of winning any specific prize) are the same for every ticket purchased keeping in mind the amount of tickets

out there and the amount of said particular prize remaining. So a $20 ticket usually has about a 1 in 3.2 - 3.5 chance to be a winner

and that should hold true for every ticket (and keeping in mind those other things). I think that honestly, it doesn't matter if we buy

a roll or play them one at a time, it feels like the general payback is around %50 and those who play a lot more than I do probably have

a better idea but I feel that is close. So my thoughts are, why play so heavily / far into the same pack to begin with? 

Lots of people, myself included, feel that a roll is "due" after so many losing tickets. I'm starting to challenge that and offer the idea that

as we have all very well seen, there can be large amounts of back to back or near back to back losers. So it may be worth while to spread

your play beyond just one pack. If you go to a store that has several packs of the same game, or if several stores in a fairly close area have

the same game and you want to play more than just one or two of that ticket, why not break it up between packs and stores? Build a roll

by purchasing 5 tickets from 6 different rolls / stores. Maybe even less, do like 2 or 3 from each roll / store. Wait till you get home to scratch them.

That way, even if say for instance all of the tickets from a roll / store zip out, you won't know what was what and wont be tempted to go back and

buy more, because you don't know where they came from. Same idea goes for smaller amounts as well. If you want to by 5-10 tickets, get one or

two from each store or pack until you have the desired amount and then take them home to scratch. I feel that will really curb the desire to chase

For me, I've never purposely wanted to buy more than 5 tickets upon starting out. When I have gone in and played most of a roll, it's because the

first 5 tickets zipped out on me. If I had done say 2 from one pack, 2 from another and then grabbed the last one from a different store.. I wouldn't

have wanted to chase. I wouldn't have felt that the pack was "due". And this can also save you from a pack that was hawked, now your only buying

a few tickets from that roll. By my own thoughts about, a roll really can't be hawked if all tickets have the same chances at winning regardless of what

parts of what packs they belong to. But I've seen it often enough, and so have others to where, the hawks will play out till they hit anything decent and

I don't know if I'll ever go into a store intended to buy a whole roll, but I think if I do I would break it up and split the "roll" up among multiple packs / stores.

Hi GetReal,

good job on the Oz tickets. Most I have won is $20 on it. They lost 5 tries out of 5 before my latest $20.

This is the most $20 losers in a row I have ever gotten. It was from the Wawa by the Limerick Giant - this Wawa produced a $250 early in the year. It is a shame they are doing this so much on the $20 tickets now. I can see it not being exactly one in 3, but this way just seems unfair when it is so often. The last $5 roll I got was made up of mostly 8/9 loser zones and clusters of wins. Not good. So yes I think your mixed roll idea is better. I just got carried away because I had 6 losers straight before the 8 yesterday. Wasn't going to leave there without a win, lol. Have to stop that thinking and just go to a different ticket when things get that bad.

PA
                    United States
                    Member #129849
                    June 29, 2012
                    308 Posts
                    Posted: April 10, 2015, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

Stopped at the beer store between jobs to cash my $100 winner and bought one of each of the two latest $20 tickets and two $5 mothers day

and took the other $50 in cash with me. I was going to play more WoZ tickets, but the pack was already on 56 from the new roll. I know it's a new

roll because I bought 55 and 56 yesterday when I won the $100 on 56. I might grab some from the new pack that should be put in here within the next

few hours.

$20 Million Dollar Supercash

007 - Loser

$20 Million Dollar Payout

005 - Loser

$5 Mothers Day

003 - Loser

004 - $10 winner with two $5 matches

So $50 in and $10 out. A $40 loss for the day.

Brings me to $310 in the hole for the year I do believe.

Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #109275
                      April 9, 2011
                      1495 Posts
                      Posted: April 10, 2015, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

@Dr65

@MattfromPA

Totally agree. I told the store owner that I am never buying in bulk again. It will always be 1,maybe 2, of each ticket. Less temptation to go back and chase. I was going to goto the casino last week. I think how differently that $300 worth of winners would have gone and how I probably wouldn't have gotten the 1st roll to break even(with my current winners) and then a 2nd roll after the 1st flaked. I am not broke or anything and being down that money isn't the end of the world. I just know with lottery, you have to have a day to day memory or you will beat yourself up. Well keep the long term memory to remember trends and how no pack is ever due no matter how many losers are there.   I can say the guy next to work is getting alot of $1K hits. Just funny that I spend over 50% of my lottery there and another good portion at Sheetz and never pulled a $1K from either. It was 3 stores I seldom play.

Olney, MD
                        United States
                        Member #121536
                        January 11, 2012
                        450 Posts
                        Posted: April 11, 2015, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

18 $3 Loteria (#73-90) - #78 won $3, #86 won $5, #90 won $3

4 $5 10x Bingo- (#56-59)- #59 won $10

1 $5 Poker (forgot number)- won $10

I bought $30 in 5 card cash tickets also so hopefully some of those will hit.    I took a little bit of a beating chasing the $3 Loteria.  I've had some good hits on it but it seems to have long streaks of losers.

Think's avatar - lightbulb
                          Marquette, MI
                          United States
                          Member #20541
                          August 20, 2005
                          705 Posts
                          Posted: April 12, 2015, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

Just figured out how to post a pic..

got this $2 ticket on Jan 6th.  the day the ticket came out -

Wow! That's 10,000 to 1 odds right there!

How many tickets did it take to get that?

Think's avatar - lightbulb
                            Marquette, MI
                            United States
                            Member #20541
                            August 20, 2005
                            705 Posts
                            Posted: April 12, 2015, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

Got this one last Saturday- $1 ticket, I brought 3 of them, after winning a 50/50 at a benefit dinner !

$128 WIN !

Wow! That's 5,000 to 1 odds right there!

Mamma28z's avatar - phone
                              Lower MI
                              United States
                              Member #94546
                              July 22, 2010
                              247 Posts
                              Posted: April 13, 2015, 3:55 am - IP Logged

Wow! That's 10,000 to 1 odds right there!

I just brought 2 of them !  Pretty crazy huh ?

I about fell over- didn't believe it ...

Page 794 of 907