Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 3 days ago by Chris$.

Page 792 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
Capecod,Mass
United States
Member #137160
December 28, 2012
50 Posts
Posted: March 31, 2015, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

Feel you paint.  I bought 10 tickets today,all are losers.  8 $5 new 40x and 2 $5 wheel of fortune.

Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #109275
    April 9, 2011
    1495 Posts
    Posted: April 1, 2015, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

Strange day. I started with $35 in winners which I cashed locally on the way to work. I get to my regular spot. He has the final 2 of the new $30 and a $20 left. I end it and only get back $30, so I am down $50. i goto the car to get my 3 earlier tickets. Scratch to win $100 total. I grab 2 of the new $20 and a $10 WOZ. The Oz ticket hit $10. I checked to see the # of the $20's I was playing. It is #6. I had 2/3. I chase and get to $110 down(5tix + my Oz winner). The last ticket hits $30, so I am down $100. I debate on the rest of the roll. he hands me 2 of the $5 St Patty tickets that got stuck in the machine. those hit $100 and $25, so now I am up $15.. I decide on the next $20 ticket and it hits $100, so now I am up $95. I get a golden ticket and it loses. I take my $75 to the machine. I get the new $30, the final 4 Oz and a $5 Cash Kapow. I scratch the Kapow and it hits $100. I cash it and take the tickets with me,. On the way home, I play the $100 at a local beer store. That batch only hits $20. I scratch the 4-Oz tickets that paid 0-20-0-50 and the $30 tickets hits $100.. Strange to hit $100 4 times today.. my $35 started with what looked like an ATM visit only to end up with $190 and no withdraws. PA lottery is strange some days.   Sorry. I am sure that was tough to follow. Had to rely on my memory to recant it all....

Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #109275
      April 9, 2011
      1495 Posts
      Posted: April 1, 2015, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

I should add that the regular spot has had a good number of $1000's in the past month. Certainly seems like right now over there.

Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #109275
        April 9, 2011
        1495 Posts
        Posted: April 1, 2015, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

I should add that the regular spot has had a good number of $1000's in the past month. Certainly seems like right now over there.

Not me but 000 with a Poppy for $1K from the store next to work. Place really is hot right now, but I am sure I will still find the duds

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #109275
          April 9, 2011
          1495 Posts
          Posted: April 1, 2015, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

Here it is.. 

United States
            Member #124304
            March 11, 2012
            62 Posts
            Posted: April 2, 2015, 9:42 am - IP Logged

I had pretty good luck the last week. I won $200 twice last friday at the grocery store on two different tickets. Last night at 10:30 pm I had a weird feeling to go and buy some tickets. The first store I won $50 and blew it on more tickets. I went to the Valero right across the street from where I live and bought two $10 tickets and I won $ 20 on one of them. I used it to purchase one $20 ticket (One Million Cash Ticket) and won $1,000!!!  It was a a gold bar symbol which doubles the winnings for $500. Anyway, I was really excited because on Monday some idiot came up to me in the regular store I play at and asked if I was winning anything. I always say no even if I do win because it is nobodys business. So after I tell him no he smiles and says "The guys up front tell me you are here every day spending all your money and you never win and when you leave someone buys a ticket off the same roll and wins a big prize!" That really ticked me off. I am always running into people that make rude or inappropriate comments about me spending my own money on scratch offs. When they start paying my bills they can say anything they want. Well, thanks for reading my post and I wish everybody good luck! I am not able to post pictures from photobucket for some reason,  but it was a super good feeling!

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
              P A
              United States
              Member #117331
              October 3, 2011
              6939 Posts
              Posted: April 2, 2015, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

I had pretty good luck the last week. I won $200 twice last friday at the grocery store on two different tickets. Last night at 10:30 pm I had a weird feeling to go and buy some tickets. The first store I won $50 and blew it on more tickets. I went to the Valero right across the street from where I live and bought two $10 tickets and I won $ 20 on one of them. I used it to purchase one $20 ticket (One Million Cash Ticket) and won $1,000!!!  It was a a gold bar symbol which doubles the winnings for $500. Anyway, I was really excited because on Monday some idiot came up to me in the regular store I play at and asked if I was winning anything. I always say no even if I do win because it is nobodys business. So after I tell him no he smiles and says "The guys up front tell me you are here every day spending all your money and you never win and when you leave someone buys a ticket off the same roll and wins a big prize!" That really ticked me off. I am always running into people that make rude or inappropriate comments about me spending my own money on scratch offs. When they start paying my bills they can say anything they want. Well, thanks for reading my post and I wish everybody good luck! I am not able to post pictures from photobucket for some reason,  but it was a super good feeling!

I agree its nobodies business what you do or how you spend.

People can never mond their own business. 

Congrats on the nice wins! 

I cant post from photobucket either. Not sure why.

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

Douglasville, GA
                United States
                Member #126604
                April 12, 2012
                869 Posts
                Posted: April 2, 2015, 1:35 pm - IP Logged

Bought 5 of these $20 Caesars today (one at a time of course) and this was the 5th.  Of course the other 4 were duds!

Houston, TX
                  United States
                  Member #145644
                  August 10, 2013
                  121 Posts
                  Posted: April 2, 2015, 1:47 pm - IP Logged

very nice win Cher46. Got a picture? I haven't had any luck at all on that ticket.

Houston, TX
                    United States
                    Member #145644
                    August 10, 2013
                    121 Posts
                    Posted: April 2, 2015, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

Bought 5 of these $20 Caesars today (one at a time of course) and this was the 5th.  Of course the other 4 were duds!

Very good wins goherd14!!! Keep em coming.

PA
                      United States
                      Member #129849
                      June 29, 2012
                      308 Posts
                      Posted: April 2, 2015, 2:50 pm - IP Logged

Great wins from some of you lately! Hopefully I find something somewhat decent here soon, on a cold wave 

of $400 worth. I sold a "50/50" style ticket to someone from my first job, to benefit the pool team that I shoot

on. She won the $100 prize on the ticket I sold her, and she bought me a $10 WoZ lottery ticket today in return.

Of course, it was a dud, but it was a nice gesture.

As far as people telling you what to do with your money, tell them to sit on it. As long as it doesn't affect anyone else,

it doesn't matter what you do with your own money.

Good luck everyone. I bought 3 quick picks for PA's Match 6 tonight. 600K would be nice.

PA
                        United States
                        Member #129849
                        June 29, 2012
                        308 Posts
                        Posted: April 2, 2015, 10:44 pm - IP Logged

Well... I didn't win 600K but I did win $12 on one of the three tickets I bought. So I went

out to grab some dinner and play some tickets. Cashed the twelve, put the $8 with it and 

then got two of the $10 WoZ tickets. 

032 dud

033 $20 winner with flying monkey symbol

Decide to go back and get two more, which were both losers 034 and 035. I buy two more

and ticket 036 wins $100 with a poppy symbol while 037 was a loser.

From tickets 027 to 037 (clerk told me someone played 027 - 031, all losers) there were a 

total of two winning tickets for $120.

I grab a $5 happy mothers day, and a $5 cash kapow to scratch at home. Both were losers.

The rest of that WoZ pack has me interested. I might pick up a few more... I'd like to get a few

from the end of the roll. They've only been seeing $100 wins on the poppy, and having a lot of

losers from the WoZ game so far.

United States
                          Member #124304
                          March 11, 2012
                          62 Posts
                          Posted: April 3, 2015, 12:05 am - IP Logged

Hi Playernumbertwo,

Congratulations on your recent big wins!! I wish I could snag some of those (lol). Its funny that you have had no luck on the ticket I won on. The ticket that you won big on has been brutal to me. Also, several months ago I won another $1,000 on the same $20 ticket. Anyway, the best of luck to you and I hope you keep winning.

I am unable to post pictures on here for some reason. I will keep trying. Good luck to everyone playing!

Olney, MD
                            United States
                            Member #121536
                            January 11, 2012
                            450 Posts
                            Posted: April 3, 2015, 12:06 am - IP Logged

2 $5 Monopoly- (#3-4)- lost

2 $10 Twisted Bingo (#16-17)- #17 won $50

3 $5 Baseball Bucks (#41-43) #43 won $10

3 $5 You Win (#52-54)- #54 won $10

4 $5 Lucky 7-(#46-49)- #49 won $25

4 $20 Instant Millionaire (#21-24)- #24 won $100

6 $10 Big Play Crossword (#3-8)- #8 won $20

PA
                              United States
                              Member #129849
                              June 29, 2012
                              308 Posts
                              Posted: April 3, 2015, 11:24 am - IP Logged

Stopped in between my first job and my second job, and played some tickets.

The WoZ pack was at number 43, so they sold a few this morning. I grab two of those.

043 - $10 w monkey symbol

044 - $10 w monkey symbol

I grab 4 of the solid gold tickets as well.

059 - $10 winner

000 - loser

001 - loser

002 - loser

$40 in an $30 back out.

With playing yesterday and today, I am now an even $350 in the hole. Still, that's an improvement I guess.

Good luck everyone!

Page 792 of 907