Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 2 days ago by Chris$.

Page 758 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
P A
United States
Member #117331
October 3, 2011
6930 Posts
Posted: November 6, 2014, 11:15 pm - IP Logged

Hi everyone,

long time lurker, first time poster here :)

picked this up a few days ago. bought tickets #021 and #022, first one was a loser.

my biggest win yet so far... still lookin for that $500+ winner ;]

Hey just1time nice win there! Congrats! Go for another.

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    22933 Posts
    Posted: November 7, 2014, 8:20 am - IP Logged

There was some old lady that was playing at the machine I was playing at that was hawking like crazy.  I went through a bunch of $5 Monopoly and she bought 1 after I had bought 5.  That pissed me off and I kept playing it and she had the nerve to ask me if I was winning after playing so many.  I bought a couple more and she asked me like 3 times if I won while I was scratching it. So I bought 2 more and left (I played some other tickets too) and those lost.  When I came back she had purchased 2 of them and when I got there I finished the last few on the roll.  I think all I got was a $10 winner and 2 $5 winners.  Sucks.  I won't play when a hawk is around anymore.  Despite her being some old lady I should have known better

4 $5 Poker (#26-29) #29 won $10

6 $5 5X Cash Club (#46-41) #42 won $5

2 $5 10X Bingo (#5-4) #4 won $20

1 $10 Bingo Twist (#6) lost

1 $20 1 Million $ Fortune (#25)- #25 won $20

18 $5 Monopoly (#21-1) did not buy #18, 7, or 8-  won $5 on #11, won $10 on #5, $5 on #4

She either was trying to throw you off the last time she asked if you won or she was determining if she should keep
    going. I hate to think that such a person, who is only using your info for their own good, won anything. I hate the hawks
    - young or old. It takes some guts at first but if you can and you feel up to it...feel free to say leave me alone. I told
    quite a few people that and some look like they've been smacked. I don't like the sound of the 2 tickets she purchased...
    where did she go then? Probably won off them and left.

GL today and if you run into a hawk, remember, they may look hurt to be told 'leave me alone' but they are pretty much ruthless.

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

PA
      United States
      Member #129849
      June 29, 2012
      308 Posts
      Posted: November 7, 2014, 8:34 am - IP Logged

Ticket hawks are the worst.

I mean, I'll watch the tickets if I can and see how many has been sold off of each game since I've been playing. But I DO NOT and WILL NOT wait around watching people scratch to see if they lose so I can swoop in a play. That's just wrong.

I see nothing wrong with watching ticket no's when you can. For example if I play the first 2-3 tickets off of a roll and lose, and I come back a few hours later to find they've only sold a few more tickets then I'm a little more compelled to try a few more from that roll. But if I play the first few tickets from a roll, and come back to find that half of the roll has been sold since then to me I treat it like any other roll.

If I ran any kind of business that offered lottery tickets, there would be some etiquette involved for sure. If a player is playing a particular kind of ticket, it's good manners to wait until they're finished or at least ask if they mind. If I'm down $100 + on $20 tickets and after watching me strike out on so many in a row you decide to play one and hit.... your just a @##$#@(!**# 

Most places have more than enough different packs of tickets for sale, and often times the stores I play at have multiple packs of the same game going at once. So if you want the $20 ticket I'm playing, then simply buy from another pack or ask if I mind. Seems simple enough.

I'm debating if or not I should try the $100 again, I don't know if I want to gamble that much on second though. I think I may just try a $20 and some $5's but who knows. I guess we'll see when I get out of my first job today.

PA
        United States
        Member #129849
        June 29, 2012
        308 Posts
        Posted: November 7, 2014, 8:38 am - IP Logged

Hi everyone,

long time lurker, first time poster here :)

picked this up a few days ago. bought tickets #021 and #022, first one was a loser.

my biggest win yet so far... still lookin for that $500+ winner ;]

Good hit!

I've hit $500 on a ticket four times now this year, twice back in July (I think) and twice at the very end of October. I've also hit one $250 and probably half a dozen or so $100 winners over the few years I've been playing. Most of my decent wins were within the last two years. I'm still looking to scratch something bigger than $500 so that probably means $1000 or better. Would be super exciting to see those zeros!

PA
          United States
          Member #129849
          June 29, 2012
          308 Posts
          Posted: November 7, 2014, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

Was on my way for an AWFUL day scratching just a bit ago......

Stopped at the beer store on my way home from my first job and I picked up a $20 Million Dollar Instant Jackpot ticket (003) and four of the $5 christmas tickets (021-024) and ALL were losers. Decided on $40 to start getting more conservative. Well after I dumped that $40 I decided that since the pack of Million Dollar Instant Jackpots was fairly new I'd go and try a few more.

Wound up playing 005-013 (someone bought 004 while I was gone) and got torched.

005-007 were losers

008 was a $20 winner

009 was a loser

010 was a loser 

Bought 11-13 and went home to scratch them there

$200 in the hole at this point, and very sick to the gut over the beat down.....

Scratched all three, 011 was a $20 winner, 012 and 013 were both $25 winners.

All three tickets were one dollar sign symbol for an instant win.

Down $130 but not nearly as bad as it could have been. I REALLY need to start cutting back.

I wonder what 004 was, or 000-002 for that matter. Probably a nice winner somewhere in there.

Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #109275
            April 9, 2011
            1495 Posts
            Posted: November 7, 2014, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

I do plan to try alittle heavier this weekend. Going to be in an area I haven't been in 6 years. Might hit up a few stores.. I haven't played much this week and what I did play I lost. Will give me some fun on sunday when I get home to scratch the tickets. I will post my results .. Good luck everyone

fast eddie's avatar - lasvegas2
              Chicago,IL.
              United States
              Member #2902
              November 29, 2003
              1426 Posts
              Posted: November 7, 2014, 10:16 pm - IP Logged

I hit a $1,000 winner here in IL. on a $20 ticket.Smile

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned"

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
                Kunming
                China
                Member #57910
                January 23, 2008
                3626 Posts
                Posted: November 7, 2014, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Play to win!

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
                  Mcminnville, Oregon
                  United States
                  Member #3013
                  December 13, 2003
                  3052 Posts
                  Posted: November 8, 2014, 1:00 am - IP Logged

Congrats Fast Eddie on your grand win!-weshar75

US Flag

uprrman's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg
                    harvard,il
                    United States
                    Member #96756
                    September 4, 2010
                    2459 Posts
                    Posted: November 8, 2014, 12:12 pm - IP Logged

Lurkingthats sweet for sure

i want to be a millionaire a second time!

PA
                      United States
                      Member #129849
                      June 29, 2012
                      308 Posts
                      Posted: November 8, 2014, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

So I went back to the beer store to cash in my tickets. 

Should have taken my $70 and ran....

The cashier who was working last night was the guy who hit 5K and then 1K on $20 tickets a week apart about a month ago.

When cashing in my $70 in winners, I told him how I got beat up by the ticket I was playing. He told me that he just had a guy come in

and buy one loser and then buy another to take with him. (tickets 16 and 17) I was just going to cash in and leave, but he asked if I wanted to split on the next one.

We bought ticket 18 and won $40 ($20 each). I bought tickets 19, 20, 21, 22 and 23. Only one winner for $20

Down nearly $300 on the day (including reinvested winners) and I will not be playing for a while to come. What a crap show. All I can think is that either tickets 000,001,002 or 004 were decent winners. I play almost half the roll and there wasn't crap in it.

Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #74096
                        May 2, 2009
                        22933 Posts
                        Posted: November 8, 2014, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

I found a couple of symbols today...just a bank on the Golden ticket - win all for $100...still throwing crap $5 prize
                        amounts in win alls..#008

And a pretty okay one on the Jackpot $20 ticket...finally found a cherry for the win all...thing is, good thing they don't
                        do $5's on there yet...it was all $25's for $500...#011

I got a $100 triple 7 on the winning 7's ticket, win all prizes but had junk underneath...$5's, $10's.
                        So it was kind of a symbol day so far. Oh and found 2 SECRETS for $20 each from different places...don't remember
                        the ticket #'s though on those above.

I should have taken a picture of it because the cherry symbol is unusual but didn't, I just cashed it in. $500 is
                        nice but feeling the same way about the $500's as the $100's....where's better? Don't get me wrong, that's just
                        my personal opinion for my playing. I love seeing people here happy about winning what they do, it's a great
                        thread and great when people win a surprise they didn't expect!

Didn't get squat other than ticket costs and a few multiplied winners: $20 x 2 $5 x 2, $10 x 2 and of course,
                        ZERO and ticket cost wins...$5, $10, $20...the Peppermint tickets suck still at $20 candy cane wins and super
                        hard on the nose and hard to scratch. One of the worst tickets ever imo.

GL all!

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #109275
                          April 9, 2011
                          1495 Posts
                          Posted: November 8, 2014, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

I found a couple of symbols today...just a bank on the Golden ticket - win all for $100...still throwing crap $5 prize
                          amounts in win alls..#008

And a pretty okay one on the Jackpot $20 ticket...finally found a cherry for the win all...thing is, good thing they don't
                          do $5's on there yet...it was all $25's for $500...#011

I got a $100 triple 7 on the winning 7's ticket, win all prizes but had junk underneath...$5's, $10's.
                          So it was kind of a symbol day so far. Oh and found 2 SECRETS for $20 each from different places...don't remember
                          the ticket #'s though on those above.

I should have taken a picture of it because the cherry symbol is unusual but didn't, I just cashed it in. $500 is
                          nice but feeling the same way about the $500's as the $100's....where's better? Don't get me wrong, that's just
                          my personal opinion for my playing. I love seeing people here happy about winning what they do, it's a great
                          thread and great when people win a surprise they didn't expect!

Didn't get squat other than ticket costs and a few multiplied winners: $20 x 2 $5 x 2, $10 x 2 and of course,
                          ZERO and ticket cost wins...$5, $10, $20...the Peppermint tickets suck still at $20 candy cane wins and super
                          hard on the nose and hard to scratch. One of the worst tickets ever imo.

GL all!

DR.. Nice wins. I private  messaged you the other day. Did you buy that Jackpot ticket at the Turkey Hill we talked about earlier this year? I was up that way tonight and got tickets there and another place up the road. I did get 2 jackpots, so I hope you tell me you got yours elsewhere :) My tickets are 14/15...

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #109275
                            April 9, 2011
                            1495 Posts
                            Posted: November 8, 2014, 8:52 pm - IP Logged

Well they always say you go out on a high note........... That will not be the case for me. Played alittle heavy since I was going to be in an area I haven't been in ages. Figured I had the fun cash and why not try

Spent $100 at Turkey Hill

2-$20 Jackpots

2-$20 Christmas

4-$5 Christmas

All Lost

Went up the road and spent $200 at another location

5-$20-Max O Milions(025-029) $20

1-$20 Money Millionaire-lost

2-$20 Golden tickets- $20 on both

6-$5 Christmas tickets to end the roll. 1 $10 winner

$200 spent and $70 return

Got my butt handed to me today, but it was money I set aside to play. I have to go back to leaving the bank card at home and not have that temptation. I usually go heavy in the beginning of the christmas tickets and didn't pay off this year. good luck to everyone...

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #74096
                              May 2, 2009
                              22933 Posts
                              Posted: November 9, 2014, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

DR.. Nice wins. I private  messaged you the other day. Did you buy that Jackpot ticket at the Turkey Hill we talked about earlier this year? I was up that way tonight and got tickets there and another place up the road. I did get 2 jackpots, so I hope you tell me you got yours elsewhere :) My tickets are 14/15...

omg!!..I'm so sorry omiller! Hey, the cherry symbol ticket was somewhere else I wish I would have gotten back to you
                              seeing your last post but it might not have mattered - these tickets really are stinky lately and that jackpot ticket
                              was probably a mistake they made and put it in the November batch when they really wanted to hold it til December.
                              LOL!
                              I wouldn't put it past these weasels at this point to shift/print the big good ones at the end of the run so the top
                              prizes are won then they can close the game and not pay all the bigger decent prizes. I touched on where the
                              good ones are...and I still do not know.

Page 758 of 907