Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:40 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 3 days ago by Chris$.

Page 752 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
Bensalem, PA
United States
Member #139367
February 20, 2013
147 Posts
Posted: October 22, 2014, 3:05 pm - IP Logged

Someone won $3 million at my local food shopping store, there was a hit of $1 million at the same location last year as well. Anyways, they have a giant blow up of the actual $10 ticket...I can take a picture of it the next time I go if anyone cares to see it. The only thing that sucks for me is that I bought the same ticket a week before this person won....so chances are, my ticket came from the same roll as the $3 million dollar win...if I only knew.

WOW, luv to  see the ticket, thanks!!!

Atlanta, GA
    United States
    Member #153005
    March 3, 2014
    331 Posts
    Posted: October 22, 2014, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

2 $10 Jingle Jumbo Bucks from GA. Back to Back winners!

Good start on these Holiday Tickets! I did terrible on them last year.

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
      NY
      United States
      Member #121961
      January 21, 2012
      3157 Posts
      Posted: October 23, 2014, 9:20 am - IP Logged

2 $10 Jingle Jumbo Bucks from GA. Back to Back winners!

Good start on these Holiday Tickets! I did terrible on them last year.

They put a Christmas ticket out already. Their as bad as Walmart.

SE PA
        United States
        Member #93582
        July 3, 2010
        1866 Posts
        Posted: October 23, 2014, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

Nice wins everyone.. I been hitting 3 different rolls at Sheetz. I got 1 each of $20 Jackpot, Multiplier and Max O Million. They lost. Next day I decided on 2 each and a 3rd Jackpot. One jackpot hit $20.. Hit $100 and other smaller wins over the weekend and cashed them today. On the way home from work Max-0-Millions was the only 1 left of the $20's. I planned to just play one. It was ticket 26, so I figured I might as well end it. Well I grab 026 as I am eating, scratch the 1st spot and it looked like a bubbly 7. Then I looked down and saw it was the Vault(win All) that I didn't scratch all the way.  I looked online and saw I had 250/500/1,000/10,000 option.. Nice to know it wasn't going to be a stupid $100.. Prize under the vault was $25 which means $500...Feels like forever since one of those...

I don't think I mentioned it, but last weekend a friend did one of those Wawa type self serves. It was sensitive and she got the wrong ticket. $3 On A Roll hit for $1000.. that's why I always keep my mistakes if I am handed wrong at a counter.   Good luck guys/girls..

Congrats! Seems like they come when you least expect it. Though for me they never come. :/ I am mostly playing because I want to have a $500 win to go with the $1,000s I won. Tickets are so bad probably would have stopped otherwise.

I found a $50 on $20 Instant Jackpot yesterday. Mostly have been playing the new $2, the new $1, and a couple $1,000 Frenzys. Losing badly on those. Got 1 win out of 11 of the Super Hot 6s for $2.

Pittsburgh
          United States
          Member #130933
          July 28, 2012
          249 Posts
          Posted: October 23, 2014, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

Congrats! Seems like they come when you least expect it. Though for me they never come. :/ I am mostly playing because I want to have a $500 win to go with the $1,000s I won. Tickets are so bad probably would have stopped otherwise.

I found a $50 on $20 Instant Jackpot yesterday. Mostly have been playing the new $2, the new $1, and a couple $1,000 Frenzys. Losing badly on those. Got 1 win out of 11 of the Super Hot 6s for $2.

Hoping Christmas tickets are better. Usually do well on them.

Do you know when they are coming out?

SE PA
            United States
            Member #93582
            July 3, 2010
            1866 Posts
            Posted: October 23, 2014, 2:41 pm - IP Logged

Maybe this coming Tuesday? Would make sense even though PA bulletin   website doesn't list them yet.

I sometimes do ok on the Christmas $20 - like last year at times. But for me they don't really bring much more luck.

PA
              United States
              Member #129849
              June 29, 2012
              308 Posts
              Posted: October 24, 2014, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

Decided to try two $20 tickets today.....

I got two $1,00,000 Jackpots and scratched them in the store. The first, ticket number 001 was a $20 winner. Lame

Ticket 002 was a loser, I guess that getting your money back might not be so lame after all :/

I'm done until the new $20's hit. After that I'm going to buy a few of them and wind back down to playing only once a month or so.

SE PA
                United States
                Member #93582
                July 3, 2010
                1866 Posts
                Posted: October 24, 2014, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

Yeah I got two of those Instant Jackpots with my winnings, both in the low 20 numbers, and both losers. They are definitely making dead spots in the low 20s on Instant Jackpot - I have had enough lately to know.

Olney, MD
                  United States
                  Member #121536
                  January 11, 2012
                  450 Posts
                  Posted: October 24, 2014, 5:04 pm - IP Logged

I played some tickets earlier today and lost $100.  I bought 4 $10 Winter Cash Tripler (#4-8) and #8 won $10.  A lot of the loss came from $5 Poker which is normally pretty good for me.  I played #3-21 (I noticed #2 was a loser in the trash)  and there were 3 $5 winners and 1 $15 winner which was #21.  I had some drawing games for tonight so I hope I can hit something on those.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                    Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #74096
                    May 2, 2009
                    22944 Posts
                    Posted: October 24, 2014, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

Yeah I got two of those Instant Jackpots with my winnings, both in the low 20 numbers, and both losers. They are definitely making dead spots in the low 20s on Instant Jackpot - I have had enough lately to know.

Agree..usually numbers are pretty good @ 022, 023, 024, 025, 026, 027 etc...the 020, 021, 022 even 023 on those
                    Instant Jackpots all seem bad.

013 and around it seem good on the Golden tickets..I tried some today and didn't get much more than $20 out
                    of them. No vaults, no banks, no multi 'ticket' symbols...just blah and pretty much boring lately on the Goldens.

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

PA
                      United States
                      Member #129849
                      June 29, 2012
                      308 Posts
                      Posted: October 24, 2014, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

So yeah.. I had the rest of the day off and cash to burn. Usually not a good combination.

I went back down to sheetz and bought one more $20 million dollar jackpot that hit for $20. Single

dollar sign match for $20. I bought a $20 money money millionaire that hit for $50. A diamond with 

$30 under it and a single match with $20 under it. Ticket 10 on the jackpot and 17 on MMM. 

Cashed them in a while later and tried a $20 golden ticket, that lost. Tried a $10 10X the money and 

it lost as well.

So off of five $20 tickets and one $10 ticket I won $90.

CDanaT's avatar - tiger avatar_04_hd_pictures_169016.jpg
                        TX
                        United States
                        Member #121193
                        January 4, 2012
                        1637 Posts
                        Posted: October 25, 2014, 7:51 am - IP Logged

They put a Christmas ticket out already. Their as bad as Walmart.

Oh Heck yes Red, We have the Xmas tix now out in $2, $5, $10 and a $20 (booklet with 6 scratch offs inside)<---- I have spent $80 on those and won $100 so far

Stay Positive, Believe and good things will come your way

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #109275
                          April 9, 2011
                          1495 Posts
                          Posted: October 25, 2014, 8:38 am - IP Logged

Monday for some places, but most don't put them out until they have room. I know 2 spots that will def have them open on Monday.. Kinda debating a $20 roll. Been awhile since I played heavy/or a roll.

PA
                            United States
                            Member #129849
                            June 29, 2012
                            308 Posts
                            Posted: October 25, 2014, 1:15 pm - IP Logged

Monday for some places, but most don't put them out until they have room. I know 2 spots that will def have them open on Monday.. Kinda debating a $20 roll. Been awhile since I played heavy/or a roll.

Hmmmm, I'm hoping most places have them out Monday! For once I actually like some of these Christmas tickets!

The 1, 2 and 3 doesn't look very good to me. The 3 is a nightmare game to play, I'd never do that... worse than bingo. The one doesn't look so bad, and I guess the 2 isn't terrible but I usually don't play 1 or 2 dollar tickets anyone. I'm really liking the $5, $10 and $20 new tickets. The $20 has a nice amount of $250 and $500 prizes (don't have to pay taxes on those) and the $5 ticket is my favorite kind. Get a symbol to win, way way easier to not miss winning tickets. Just like the older $20 Golden ticket, no symbol... no win.

As far as the roll goes, man that's a tough one. I have the cash to spend, but boy oh boy would I be crapping myself the entire time. I surely would hate myself if I struck out for $600 worth of tickets. But then again I'd be smiling ear to ear if it turned out to be a decent roll. I'm just scared from when I essentially played a whole roll of golden ticket. I wound up making money, but past ticket 11 (which as a $500 winner) I think there were 11 duds IN A ROW. Man would I have to think about about that one... I might buy a pack of the new $5 or $10 though. I think I'd feel much better risking $300 over $600.

When I went to cash in the $70 worth of winning tickets from last night, a friend was working the counter at the beer store. When I handed him my million dollar jackpot ticket he told me he hit $5,000.00 on that ticket a few weeks ago. 10 Jackpots with $500 under each, on ticket number 5. As far as the ticket number goes, the only really thing I've ever seen is usually the better winners are in the first 10 tickets or so. I'd say it really doesn't make a difference, from a logical perspective... but from past experience the front of the rolls usually seem to pay better.

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #109275
                              April 9, 2011
                              1495 Posts
                              Posted: October 25, 2014, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

Hmmmm, I'm hoping most places have them out Monday! For once I actually like some of these Christmas tickets!

The 1, 2 and 3 doesn't look very good to me. The 3 is a nightmare game to play, I'd never do that... worse than bingo. The one doesn't look so bad, and I guess the 2 isn't terrible but I usually don't play 1 or 2 dollar tickets anyone. I'm really liking the $5, $10 and $20 new tickets. The $20 has a nice amount of $250 and $500 prizes (don't have to pay taxes on those) and the $5 ticket is my favorite kind. Get a symbol to win, way way easier to not miss winning tickets. Just like the older $20 Golden ticket, no symbol... no win.

As far as the roll goes, man that's a tough one. I have the cash to spend, but boy oh boy would I be crapping myself the entire time. I surely would hate myself if I struck out for $600 worth of tickets. But then again I'd be smiling ear to ear if it turned out to be a decent roll. I'm just scared from when I essentially played a whole roll of golden ticket. I wound up making money, but past ticket 11 (which as a $500 winner) I think there were 11 duds IN A ROW. Man would I have to think about about that one... I might buy a pack of the new $5 or $10 though. I think I'd feel much better risking $300 over $600.

When I went to cash in the $70 worth of winning tickets from last night, a friend was working the counter at the beer store. When I handed him my million dollar jackpot ticket he told me he hit $5,000.00 on that ticket a few weeks ago. 10 Jackpots with $500 under each, on ticket number 5. As far as the ticket number goes, the only really thing I've ever seen is usually the better winners are in the first 10 tickets or so. I'd say it really doesn't make a difference, from a logical perspective... but from past experience the front of the rolls usually seem to pay better.

I was really excited to see a Ticket Scan option on the PA website for their APP. I downloaded it and it turns out it is for 2nd chance drawings only.. They obviously have the technology. Why not allows us to scan winners/losers at home?? I know the answer is that we won't buy more tickets then, but that feature would be awesome.

Page 752 of 907